Sun, Oct 6, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Got any Dawn renders you want to share?

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2013 at 3:12 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:25 AM

Got any Dawn renders you want to share?

I want to see what you're making!!!  :)

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2013 at 9:51 PM · edited Sun, 11 August 2013 at 9:55 PM

file_497175.jpg

Having fun creating some satin textures for the tank Top and using DM's Pretty Dawn poses.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2013 at 10:10 PM

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 12:11 AM

I haven't done anything with her. Since I can't buy anything, I only have her base, and there isn't much there.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

ghostship2 ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 2:54 AM

file_497182.jpg

Dawn's Eye geometry/UV maping really bugs me. it makes it very difficult to get rid of the rasor sharp lines between the pupil/iris and the iris/eyewhite. V4 had a workaround of using a transmap to transition the iris/eyewhite but the way the UV map is made for Dawn I can't use this trick.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

JVRenderer ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:08 AM · edited Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:10 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Here goes my first Dawn render.....and of course being ME, it must be a NDIATWAS!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2462958

Dawn Poser

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:12 AM

file_497183.jpg

Steampunk Style.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 4:23 AM

file_497184.jpg

Repost as I've shown this one before.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 4:24 AM

file_497185.jpg

A closer version, just adjusted the hair.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Dim_Reaper ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 6:25 AM

Been playing with the "Essential for Dawn" clothing pack - fantastic pack and excellent value.

i7 5960X, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080Ti, GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Professional.  Running Daz Studio 4.11, Poser 11, Vue Inf 7, Photoshop CS4

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 9:48 AM

file_497190.png

A polite lady will always knock before entering. Again, a Powerage "Essential". Castle a freebie from here. Sword a Platinum Club freebie from Daz. The more I work with her, the more I like her. Have to wait for later this week for more items.

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 10:35 AM

Quote - Dawn's Eye geometry/UV maping really bugs me. it makes it very difficult to get rid of the rasor sharp lines between the pupil/iris and the iris/eyewhite. V4 had a workaround of using a transmap to transition the iris/eyewhite but the way the UV map is made for Dawn I can't use this trick.

I would suggest you send this to Hive Wire folks. They seem to be VERY responsive to technical suggestions. Here, it is not likey that anyone with ability to make changes will see it. Same with anyone else's isues.

This thread topic is to share our creations, rather then to report or resolve technical issues. Lets not get it too side tracked. Perhaps those could go in a diffeent thread :-).

___

ghostship2 ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 10:59 AM

Sorry, ticket sent. I didnt think anything would come of talking to them, Im so used to getting nowhere with Daz on tech support issues.

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 11:39 AM

Quote - A closer version, just adjusted the hair.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

I don't much care for you, but I your work is great and you're making Dawn look very good here.

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 11:46 AM

Quote - Sorry, ticket sent. I didnt think anything would come of talking to them, Im so used to getting nowhere with Daz on tech support issues.

No worries, its a good suggestion. :-)

___

lululee ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 2:56 PM · edited Mon, 12 August 2013 at 2:57 PM

file_497199.jpg

Here is an image with Dawn wearing a new set of B#1 Super Skinz I am just finishing up for her.

I am quite impressed with her especially with meipe's ultimate breast morphs.

cheerio

lululee

lululee ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 2:58 PM

file_497200.jpg

Here is a bodacious version featuring meipe's ultimate breast morphs.

I think she morphs up real nice.

Cheerio

lululee

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:06 PM

Wow, lululee!  Really great!  Is this a character you've created or a pre-fab or what?  I might have to give her another go.

raven ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:39 PM · edited Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:40 PM

file_497204.jpg

Nothing special, just a test render, using Snarly's EZSkin and a couple of light emitter panels (no other lights in the scene). I have used a different texture on the Fashionista hair though as the highlights on the original texture annoyed me. Oh, and a first use of the morphbrush to give her some nipples.

Rendered in PPro2014, GC and SSS enabled, exported as a 100% jpg and then saved for web in Irfanview at 90% to get the filesize down.

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:40 PM

___

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:42 PM

file_497205.jpg

Something I rendered few days ago. I haven'trendered in DS for couple of years, so I forgot a lot. (sorry about a DS render, my poser is busy doing promo renders)

___

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 3:59 PM

I was wondering more about the character/texture/morph than the breasts in lululee's render.

These are all looking great I have to say, though I see problems that I believe I shouldn't see in 2013, which means that I/some of us have to wait a good while for the inevitble slew of conflicting joint-fix packs and everything to come out.

lululee ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 4:29 PM

Hi William_the_Bloody,

She is a character I am working on.

The breast morphs are from meipe.

I took her into ZBrush and made a waist tighten morph and also narrowed her chin a bit. Outside of that she is "out of the box" morphs.

Her texture is the basic one she arrives with using face 2. I didn't even change the original material settings or add any ezskin to her.

She really does have potential. to me she has a real "sexy kitten' look to her.

cheerio

lululee

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 8:44 PM

file_497225.png

Here's my first attempt. Actually it's mostly a test render of a facemorph I've made for her, but it turned out pretty nice I think.

I haven't bought any of the morphs or clothes for her yet because I wanted to see if she was any good first L I'm cheap, I guess. But I really like her so I guess I'll have to get her some clothes other than the bikini. And possibly the morphs too.. So I can see which ones that aren't there ;) and make them...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2013 at 8:59 PM

I had to get her into the Super-Hero business somehow.  Follow the link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2463437

AetherDream ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 12:21 AM

Quote - I had to get her into the Super-Hero business somehow.  Follow the link:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2463437

Fantastic render!

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

Latexluv ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 3:11 AM

file_497257.jpg

This one's my girl, Avonaria. She'll be in the HiveWire store sometime soon.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 3:41 AM

file_497258.jpg

EZskin 2 textures on Dawn.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 3:44 AM

file_497259.jpg

A closer look.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 9:17 AM
Site Admin

Here is one rendered in reality.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Eric Walters ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 8:03 PM

file_497287.jpg

I made some smaller face morphs-and said-hey-I'm halfway to an elf! So here is  a Nocturnal Elf for Dawn. I should make the Nikki skin very light I think.

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 10:59 PM

Beautiful stuff peeps! Keep it going :)

___

JoePublic ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 6:34 AM

file_497303.jpg

A custom made face-morph using magnets and the morphbrush.

Also my own set of shaders.

padme ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 8:21 AM · edited Thu, 15 August 2013 at 8:23 AM

AetherDream ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 8:58 AM

Quote - A custom made face-morph using magnets and the morphbrush.

Also my own set of shaders.

Wow this is Very lovely.

JVRenderer ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 5:34 PM

file_497322.jpg

Steampunk Dawn.

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

Wonderland ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 5:57 PM

file_497323.jpg

Here is my (heavily postworked) image of Dawn. For some reason her eyelashes didn’t render and I painted them on in Photoshop. I made new transmaps for the lashes which work fine though. So far I like her hands better than V4 and her face is prettier right out of the box. But I'm getting really frustrated with the lack of morphs and I have sooooo much V4 content, not sure how much I want to invest in her. The eye controls (as someone else mentioned) are terrible and I had to extend the limits and there needs to be a morph to increase iris size. If someone did a really good morph set for a REALLY good price (similar to V4 Morphs ++) and some super cheap clothes for her, I could see investing more time with her. I'm rendering a new image now, but because of lack of morphs, it still looks like the same girl...

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

Wonderland ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 6:39 PM

file_497326.jpg

She is growing on me, but I need more morphs! :)

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

Eric Walters ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 8:44 PM

file_497328.jpg

Some homemade face morphs-without the big eyes. :-)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 1:39 PM

file_497355.jpg

Posing after a hard days work!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 2:39 PM

file_497357.jpg

She moved to another room, but took her chair and gun with her!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

ghonma ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2013 at 6:02 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2013 at 6:04 PM

Don't really like her much to be honest but here's something (click for larger): 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2013 at 10:07 AM

file_497394.jpg

I'm surprised no one has done this texture for the bikini yet!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vintorix ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2013 at 12:33 PM

file_497397.png

Free Stuff dress coming tomorrow

CauriBlackthorne ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2013 at 2:52 PM

file_497405.jpg

DS Version of Dawn, rendered in blender/Cycles. Some morphs to her teeth, nostrils and feet by me. 

eblank ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 1:55 AM

file_497433.jpg

Dawn in a freebie outfit from Sanbie, textures by me :-)

eblank ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 5:15 AM

file_497436.jpg

Dawn in free dynamic dress by Lully

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 1:39 PM

file_497443.jpg

PhilC goes steampunk for Dawn!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vintorix ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 2:06 PM

file_497444.jpg

Alexis for Dawn.

willyb53 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 7:15 PM
Online Now!

file_497450.jpg

Dawm in converted Shadow Dancer Top and Pants

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2013 at 10:03 AM

Some lovely renders! I'm afraid I've been having too much fun reshaping Dawn into whatever comes to mind to get into elaborate scenes-so far at least.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.