Sat, Sep 21, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Two problems with purchases

Meddlesom ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2014 at 12:17 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:36 PM

Hello, I had two problems with some purchases just now... the first is...

Order#: 112585459

This seems to be a duplicate of...

Order#: 112585457 

Not sure how it got there, but it it says UNPAID and doesn't actually have a product in it to pay for, but it happened right along with the other order which went through fine.

The second problem...

Order #: 112585467 · Purchased on Aug 31, 2014 

This total got added to the September total for render rewards instead of August.  It would have put me over $100 for August's  so that I'd get the 5% credit, but although it was placed and paid for on Aug 31, it says it's september and so I didn't get over $100 in August.  

3dstories ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2014 at 12:31 AM

I'm not part of Rosity, so I can't help. But I am curious, does your September rewards spending actually show an amount (You seem to indicate that it does)?

I regularly encounter a problem with the way Renderosity shows how far away you are from rewards; As far as I am concerned their number can be incorrect and is unreliable because they don't take into account the sale prices and coupons until after you check out.

I have been snookered because the amount they show has said I have enough to meet rewards when it's really not.

IMHO they should show you where you stand BEFORE checkout and not their presumed (and maybe accurate or maybe not accurate) amount after checkout.

Meddlesom ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2014 at 12:47 AM

Quote - I'm not part of Rosity, so I can't help. But I am curious, does your September rewards spending actually show an amount (You seem to indicate that it does)?

I regularly encounter a problem with the way Renderosity shows how far away you are from rewards; As far as I am concerned their number can be incorrect and is unreliable because they don't take into account the sale prices and coupons until after you check out.

I have been snookered because the amount they show has said I have enough to meet rewards when it's really not.

IMHO they should show you where you stand BEFORE checkout and not their presumed (and maybe accurate or maybe not accurate) amount after checkout.

Yeah, it said I have $3.75  in september and am $96.25 away from rewards.  I needed like $2.10 in august to qualify.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2014 at 11:28 AM

Okay the first problem is due to accidentally hitting the "submit order" button twice while it's trying to process the order. I've removed the "empty" order from your account.

The second issue is because your payment from paypal didn't come through until about 1 minute after midnight since your order was placed at like 23:59 and 32 seconds, by the time you went to paypal and the paypal transaction was done and it was 1 minute after minute and the render rewards goes by PAID orders at 12:00 exactly but I will talk with the programmers tomorrow after the office opens back up since today is a holiday and see what I can do to get this added and your render rewards right for August since it was right there on the edge of time. IT was just all bad timing the time the order was placed then the paypal transaction happening afterwards.

I'll make sure to somehow get this fixed to compensate you for render rewards that would've counted toward for August purchases.

Thanks

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2014 at 11:32 AM

And 3dStories, if I'm understanding what you are saying correctly, there is no way for the system to know what or if any discounts you would be using to place an order. The render rewards info is CORRECT when you go to checkout and it tells you this much is left in order for you to meet the criteria it can't factor in discounts you might use that lowers that next order total??  It does show you where you stand BEFORE checkout then once you place the order it would show you where you are at after that ORDER TOTAL has been factored in if you go back in and  look. 

I am really not understanding I don't think what you mean because I'm not sure what you are expecting it to do that i'm missing as it is accurate on exactly how much TOTAL more you need to meet criteria when you go to the checkout page then if you place an order whateer that ORDER TOTAL turns out to be it takes into account the next time you look at where you are at with meeting the criteria.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2014 at 11:32 AM

And 3dStories, if I'm understanding what you are saying correctly, there is no way for the system to know what or if any discounts you would be using to place an order. The render rewards info is CORRECT when you go to checkout and it tells you this much is left in order for you to meet the criteria it can't factor in discounts you might use that lowers that next order total??  It does show you where you stand BEFORE checkout then once you place the order it would show you where you are at after that ORDER TOTAL has been factored in if you go back in and  look. 

I am really not understanding I don't think what you mean because I'm not sure what you are expecting it to do that i'm missing as it is accurate on exactly how much TOTAL more you need to meet criteria when you go to the checkout page then if you place an order whateer that ORDER TOTAL turns out to be it takes into account the next time you look at where you are at with meeting the criteria.

Meddlesom ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2014 at 9:31 AM

Quote - Okay the first problem is due to accidentally hitting the "submit order" button twice while it's trying to process the order. I've removed the "empty" order from your account.

The second issue is because your payment from paypal didn't come through until about 1 minute after midnight since your order was placed at like 23:59 and 32 seconds, by the time you went to paypal and the paypal transaction was done and it was 1 minute after minute and the render rewards goes by PAID orders at 12:00 exactly but I will talk with the programmers tomorrow after the office opens back up since today is a holiday and see what I can do to get this added and your render rewards right for August since it was right there on the edge of time. IT was just all bad timing the time the order was placed then the paypal transaction happening afterwards.

I'll make sure to somehow get this fixed to compensate you for render rewards that would've counted toward for August purchases.

Thanks

Thanks for looking into it... any luck so far? 

Meddlesom ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 11:32 AM

so I'm guessing nothing is going to be done?

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2014 at 2:16 PM

I'm so sorry I missed the ebot to your reply and it totally slipped my mind due to this being during the long holiday weekend.

I'll get this resolved somehow today

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2014 at 2:48 PM

Okay we couldn't put it in buyer rewards due to the way the system works with "paid" orders so I had to buy you a 5.00 GC and it's in your Gift Certificates link on your my account page (the code you will use upon checkout) instead of your Render Rewards link. I know the actual amount would've been 5.08 but there was no way for me to add that .8 cents BUT the good news is I'm pretty sure the 3.75 is counting toward your Sept purchases so you are already on your way to meeting the criteria even though you've placed no orders yet this month:)

Just remember for future reference that when you place orders right at midnight like that, the payment processing can take up to one minute and the render rewards does go by what is PAID at exactly midnight.

Thanks and sorry for the delay

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.