Sat, Oct 5, 7:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Poser Has a New Base Figure!!

3D-Mobster ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 6:09 AM

Blackhearted posted at 12:35PM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344738

3D-Mobster posted at 10:39AM Wed, 30 January 2019 - #4344735

But all in all a very good character which is well needed for Poser :) And again really hope they fix the fingers and add a high dense mesh as well, as it would make her a lot better.

So congrats to those that made her, really well done. :D

Thanks!

A higher density mesh would defeat the whole purpose, and would pretty much nuke all existing content. That is precisely why there are levels of subdivision in poser, an HD morph capability, normal maps, etc. There's absolutely no reason to have a higher resolution base mesh when it's literally one click away. I ordered a mic so I don't have to use my laptop's tinny built-in mic, when it gets here I'll do a tut on making HD morphs.

There are several morphs included that can adjust the hand shape. The hands can be curled a lot more than existing figures because of the metacarpals. Once you start using the metacarpals you'll wonder why figures haven't had them until now.
Subdivision slightly reduces the diameter of the fingers, but I think that people have been looking at V4's horrifically sausageous fingers for too long. Looking at V4's hand is like looking at a bunch of bananas:

I can't believe you just compared her fingers to that, Which I have to disagree with, girls do have meat on there fingers as well :D

But agree with you that the metacarpals helps with curling the hand, I really like that and as you say, I also find it weird why it haven't been added before, its a good feature. I only have the base mesh and see no morphs that can adjust the hand shape, maybe that is from the HD package? Unless you mean the taper, scale etc. Which doesn't do a lot in regards to adjusting the hand shape, except the size I think?

I don't think its the subD that causes the fingers to look skinny, even though as you say it does reduce the mesh slightly. But looking at a hand reference:

metacarpals-Full-img.jpg

To me it seems like the shafts, base and heads are modelled to pronounced or what to say. But anyway guess that is a matter of taste, but personally I would prefer them to be less skinny.

Would be very interested to see how you add HD morphs, especially how you can maintain the details in the morphs from the lowres mesh to the high level one.

FreeBass ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 6:56 AM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 7:02 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

OK. So... Poser Pro '14. I already mentioned having "limited success" in '14 w/ a couple of notable joint explosions (the thigh Side-Side controls if you missed my previous comment)

Due to the fact I HATE Poser 11 (is a sluggish, buggy, crash-happy POS) I went to playin' w/ LaFemme in the much Friendlier '14 to see if I could mitigate some of the problem. Turns out it's already done, I just had to find it.

Body> JCM Controls> JCM Master Switch... turn that shit off (dial it to 1)

Body> JCM Controls> JCM Manual Override Arms/ Legs... dial in whichever ones you need EXCEPT the Thigh Side-Side (leave that evil bastard alone).

Bob's yer Uncle!

I'm sure there'll be other incompatibility issues to be found, but here's a start fer gettin' her into '14 :D

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

Varnayrah ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 8:45 AM

My first image with La Femme: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/blue-bird/2858762/?p

FreeBass ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 9:33 AM

Well... after all the explodin' thighs & general borkin', here's what I've managed;

CabSit_Sml.jpg

Light postwork fer colour correctin'.

WARNING!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 9:49 AM

Thats the thing - it's a base figure. The base shape is meant to be as flexible as possible.

Someone commented elsewhere that they don't understand why my HD morphs weren't the base shape: not everyone has the same preferences, and it's much easier to morph a smoother base shape than it would be to have to de-morph anything I've done and work from there. We discussed this at length and specifically avoided 'baking' any very strong features or styles into it so that it would be easier to shape, that's why the base face is smooth and devoid of any very strong, chiseled features. Think of it as a blank canvas.

I'll never understand Miki 4, for example: with everyone begging for a good base Poser figure, dev time was (IMO) squandered on a baked Asian 4' tall figure instead of just making a more flexible base and including a quality Asian morph. There's an Asian eye morph I did in LaFemme with a proper epicanthic fold that people can use as a starting point for Asian characters, instead of baking it into the base shape and making it difficult/impossible to morph from. This is why the "yet another white female" comments are absolutely absurd. It's a base shape/texture: there is nothing on earth preventing anyone from morphing and texturing it into any ethnicity or shape that they like. In fact there are many specific ethnic face morphs included in the base figure that make it relatively easy - and the textures and base morphs in the figure are redistributable!

While I'm willing to add content like extra utility morphs, improvements like the corneas, etc that will eventually be added into the base package -- people need to understand that there are months of rigging work on this figure, and dozens of add-on products already that are all based on the base .obj and rig. Unless a major bug is found, there is absolutely 0% chance that the base mesh or rig are going to be changed after the release of a figure. But with morphs, HD morphs, body handles, fully working figure/body part scaling, Match Centers to Morph, an awesome built-in Morphing Tool and a very liberal license there is nothing stopping anyone from customizing her however they like for either the store, freestuff, or just for their own personal use.

llynara ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 9:56 AM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:01 AM

Test with Dawn hair, clothes, poses. I used Fitting Room for first time and don't know what the heck I'm doing in there, so the fit isn't great. Hands are going to need adjusting, and some extreme Dawn poses don't work well, but this Express Your Dawn2 set by Ilona looks pretty good.

Hair- Parent instead of fit/conform. Render is in Superfly, but used the Firefly Construct materials (are there any for SuperFly?), so background is a bit flat.La Femme Dawn Test.JPG

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:10 AM

FreeBass posted at 9:49AM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344836

Lookit everone goin' "Ooooohhhh!" & "Aaaaahhhh!" & "Shiny!"... Yeah, she shiny. But I'm not about to let Duane have all the fun of pickin' nits.

Well, if all you can complain about is a figure advertised as Poser 11 ONLY not working seamlessly in Poser 2014, and me forgetting to set the limits on a High Heel pose I included as a bonus body morph so we could get some standardized high heel poses, then I'll take your post as a compliment. I've just fixed the heel limits and made a REM for them and will update the .zip in a moment, thank you for pointing it out. Since the pose loads them in at 1.0 and is pretty obvious, I didn't consider that anyone would go in there and start cranking the dial. The thigh gap, as you said, is deliberate for clothing creation/fitting and nothing that posing her doesn't solve.

The high heel foot scrunches her toes together to fit into a typical pair of heels so you dont have to make heels with a hugeass bulbous nose that look like clown shoes, like most V4 shoes do. What exactly did you expect it to do, morph her feet into rollerskates? ?

Cool render btw!

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:22 AM

Liking her so far!

But I can see that I need to play with the experimental corneas, as the default concave makes her eyes look really weird from the side..

Don't mind the grainy render, I didn't let it bake very long

Just played with dials, and Biscuits Echo Hair

lafamme.jpg

FreeBass ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:45 AM

Blackhearted posted at 9:29AM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344852

What exactly did you expect it to do, morph her feet into rollerskates? ?

That would be absolutely BITCHIN'! Can ya make it do that? :D

No, I just thought it would pose (& unpose) the whole foot & not just the toes, as the posing dials do fer the arms (I guess my meanin' didn't come across clearly) as it's called HighHeel & not ToeFit.

Thanks fer the attention. Hopefully I won't find too many more nits to pick... but I'm lookin' ;)

WARNING!

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:51 AM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:57 AM

Side kvetch:

While acknowledging the fine hand-tech in LaFemme, I'll side-add that V4's sausageous banana fingers are addressed in the Sasha-16 technology. Sasha's hand/finger posing controls are great, along with the shaping.

Also, one consequence for the inclusion of face helper bones, hand and toe additional actors/bones, is the growing "prop" pull-down list and exhaustive hierarchy. There's a pro and con for everything. Actual props get drowned here ...

controls.jpg

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:55 AM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 10:56 AM

Informal poll ... "La Femme ... How are we pronouncing it?

1. la fem rhymes with la dem

2. la fawm rhymes with "la prom" (French)

llynara ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 11:00 AM

Pauline test. La Femme comes with fits for the Pauine hairs, wish she came with fits for the clothes. Did the cami and panties in Fitting Room. Pose is also a base Pauline pose with a little adjusting.La Femme Pauline.JPG

llynara ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 11:13 AM

The high heel foot scrunches her toes together to fit into a typical pair of heels so you dont have to make heels with a hugeass bulbous nose that look like clown shoes, like most V4 shoes do. What exactly did you expect it to do, morph her feet into rollerskates? ?

Blackhearted, she is very lovely. I think her feet are great too. So many of the 3D figures have blocky ones. I'm headed over to your store to buy the FMPs. I will play with fitting clothes to her, but fitting shoes is often a nightmare.

Besides, every girl needs a good pair of shoes that fit! La Femme is going shoe shopping!

PS. @operaguy- I've been saying "la fem rhymes with la dem"

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 11:14 AM

FreeBass posted at 10:55AM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344854

Blackhearted posted at 9:29AM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344852

What exactly did you expect it to do, morph her feet into rollerskates? ?

That would be absolutely BITCHIN'! Can ya make it do that? :D

No, I just thought it would pose (& unpose) the whole foot & not just the toes, as the posing dials do fer the arms (I guess my meanin' didn't come across clearly) as it's called HighHeel & not ToeFit.

Thanks fer the attention. Hopefully I won't find too many more nits to pick... but I'm lookin' ;)

At SubD level 5, maybe. Not sure Poser will go that high...

I rendered out a comparison of the high heel morph: not only does it squash in the toes but it reshapes the heel to be more suited for shoes, so you don't have to have such a bulbous back on them. And it has two bonus little wrinkles that may not be very visible but knowing they are there gives me a warm squishy feeling inside.

heels.jpg

The prop heirarchy irked me too but we couldn't find a workaround, having nested props would have to be something SM-side. Although theres a little trick: props are listed under any figure, so instead of selecting LaFemme and going to Props>, select the hair, or a piece of her clothing, and then go to Props and you won't see all the body handles. Or you can use the heirarchy editor - which is a really quick way to parent and set the visibility of items in the scene.

duanemoody ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:15 PM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:21 PM

Stupid question time: I'm trying to export body parts as .obj for morphing in an external modeler. I get 0 byte files or just floating control chips with the actual figure, but I can export body parts normally from the dev rig. What's going on here, am I doing it wrong (again)? FWIW the morphs I make using that exported head from the dev rig can be used with the regular figure.

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:16 PM

Sidebar but not off topic in my opinion ... A new product was rolled out alongside La Femme, optimized for her and including Superfly advanced shaders.

Ammy Hair, by Out of Touch.

As soon as I saw the promos, I knew it was a winner. Waaayyy chicken dinner.

I interacted with OOT in email and ascertained that there is nothing preventing the prop from working with V4, but that adjustments would be required. Well, the hair landed right on V4 head and fit pretty damn well. (so now that's the opposite of morphs to fit V4 hair into LaFemme!)

If it had been rolled out on its own, I think "revolutionary" would not be too strong praise. The detail is fantastic for transmapped hair, best I've encountered since WildHair. Note: the two renders below do not even begin to show the power of Ammy Hair, since I turned off "light emitter," reduced the default subdiv from 1 to 0, and did not engage Superfly.

Low Firefly settings render with La Femme. femme.jpg

High Firefly settings with V4/Sasha. v4.png

Congratulations to Out of Touch, this is splendid.

::::: Opera :::::

DCArt ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:23 PM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:24 PM

I've added an Asian Flower face morph injection for La Femme to free stuff if anyone is interested ...

Asian Flower Face Morph for La Femme

AsianFlowerFace.jpg

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:28 PM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:30 PM

duanemoody posted at 12:29PM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344865

Stupid question time: I'm trying to export body parts as .obj for morphing in an external modeler. I get 0 byte files or just floating control chips with the actual figure, but I can export body parts normally from the dev rig. What's going on here, am I doing it wrong (again)? FWIW the morphs I make using that exported head from the dev rig can be used with the regular figure.

Why not just use the base .obj? Any morphing should be done from that anyway since there is 0% chance of any translations/incompatible vert counts/winding errors/etc. Once it's morphed, Figure - Load Full Body Morph and it'll spawn a control dial in the body (which can then be easily exported with File - Export - Morph Injection).

duanemoody ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 12:59 PM

Blackhearted posted at 11:58AM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344868

Why not just use the base .obj? Any morphing should be done from that anyway since there is 0% chance of any translations/incompatible vert counts/winding errors/etc. Once it's morphed, Figure - Load Full Body Morph and it'll spawn a control dial in the body (which can then be easily exported with File - Export - Morph Injection). Only looking to do a head morph here? If there's something obvious that Pro does better than my non-Pro experience take pity on me.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 1:45 PM

duanemoody posted at 1:41PM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344873

Only looking to do a head morph here? If there's something obvious that Pro does better than my non-Pro experience take pity on me.

The body is only 12k verts. It's always 'safer' to use the base obj to create morphs. AFAIK Deecey is currently updating the user guide on morphs and how to create FBMs - more emphasis needs to be placed on the fact that the included base morphs and textures are a redistributable resource.

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 2:11 PM

Deecey posted at 3:10PM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344867

I've added an Asian Flower face morph injection for La Femme to free stuff if anyone is interested ...

Thanks Deecey, just grabbed it. 😉

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

KarinaKiev ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 3:35 PM

I just pronounce her "en Francais": La Famme with an open "a" like in the exclamation "Ahh!"

llynara ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 3:53 PM

Well, the grain is driving me nuts and I need to tweak the hand, but loving the Femme Fatale HD morphs. Also used Deecey's Asian Flower Head Morph here. Pose is from Ensary Portals for V4, tweaked a little. OOT Cailin Hair and Paulina Camisole & Panties.La Femme Fatale Test.JPG

DreaminGirl ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 3:56 PM

Time to dig out your dynamics wardrobe, she will fit right in!

dynamic.jpg

vampchild ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 4:00 PM

Love this new character and I hope venders make tons of stuff for her! Really tired of seeing G8 products for Daz S. never did get that thing to work properly ! Love Poser !

Beware-The Smoking Man Still Lives!

CHK2033 ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 4:59 PM

Deecey posted at 4:58PM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344867

She's pretty :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Zbook 17 G6,  intel Xeon  64 GB of ram 1 TB SSD, Quadro RTX 5000 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RobZhena ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 6:01 PM

Blackhearted posted at 6:53PM Thu, 31 January 2019 - #4344848

Thats the thing - it's a base figure. The base shape is meant to be as flexible as possible.

Someone commented elsewhere that they don't understand why my HD morphs weren't the base shape: not everyone has the same preferences, and it's much easier to morph a smoother base shape than it would be to have to de-morph anything I've done and work from there. We discussed this at length and specifically avoided 'baking' any very strong features or styles into it so that it would be easier to shape, that's why the base face is smooth and devoid of any very strong, chiseled features. Think of it as a blank canvas. . . . the textures and base morphs in the figure are redistributable! But with morphs, HD morphs, body handles, fully working figure/body part scaling, Match Centers to Morph, an awesome built-in Morphing Tool and a very liberal license there is nothing stopping anyone from customizing her however they like for either the store, freestuff, or just for their own personal use.

I haven’t had time to read the documentation yet, so this is great news on redistributing the textures and base morphs. I see more ethnically diverse freebies in my future (as have been my characters for Pauline and Evolution).

I remember that back on the old official forum, everybody told Teyon that they wanted a blank slate that could be morphed into anything, then they didn’t like the slate. Your slate is awesome!

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 6:42 PM · edited Thu, 31 January 2019 at 6:42 PM

Tempesta3D's Foxy for La Femme

Foxy.jpg

RobZhena ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 7:34 PM

I've been experimenting with conforming V4 clothing to La Femme, so far dresses and gloves. This is Epiphany Gown conformed. I moved the hip forward and up; posed the abdomen and chest a bit; and used the garment's built-in morphs to fit. I saved a version for LF and a pose for the garment to return it to proper fitting the next time I use it. She is wearing Extra Long Gloves. I conformed them, scaled them down on the X axis until they fit closely, the scaled the entire body up a bit. LF's Default hand pose makes this easy. A little, and I mean a little, bit of morph brush work, and I was in business. Having realized that, I unconfirmed the gloves, moved and posed them to fit, applied a last few touches of the morph brush, and rigged them to LF, so they're now completely compatible. She is giving you the base smile from an upcoming freebie.

LF Epiphany Xtra Long Gloves Georgia.jpg

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2019 at 7:49 PM

I agree about the Ammy Hair. It's fantastic. I've found it hard to get hair to look as good in SuperFly as it did in FireFly, or even the older Poser renderer, but the Ammy Hair looks wonderful in SuperFly.

goldie ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 1:31 AM

Deecey posted at 2:30AM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344867

AsianFlowerFace.jpg

Thanks Deecey!

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 2:22 AM

I've given LaFemme a try-out in MD. Used an old V4 outfit I had on hand: easy work! I like her, so far. Still have to dig my way into the HD morphs, but as a base figure: Very Nice! LaFemmeTest.jpg

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 2:23 AM

goldie posted at 12:23AM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344922

Deecey posted at 2:30AM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344867

AsianFlowerFace.jpg

Thanks Deecey!

Thank you! Looks lovely!

RosemaryR

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 2:50 AM

Deecey posted at 9:50AM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344867

AsianFlowerFace.jpg

Thank you Deecey. She is very lovely.

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

RobZhena ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 4:38 AM

Deecey posted at 5:38AM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344867

AsianFlowerFace.jpg

Wonderful!

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 12:58 PM

La Femme with Ammy Hair

Overnight Superfly render

Export .hdr, Post process for Desaturate, Exposure, Vibrancy, Brightness/contrast

bw1.jpg

meatSim ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 3:01 PM

I'm seriously impressed with the HD morphs. I felt evolution was an amazing figure but Lafemme with the HD morphs takes it to a new level.
I'm a little unsure of the usage of the two extend morphs. Obviously used in bending, but what do you do when only one limb is extended, seems like they each apply to both left and right together.

RobZhena ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 3:53 PM

Here's a test of a body suit and boots (Midnight Destiny for V4). I conformed the outfit to La Femme. I again moved the bodysuit hip forward and up; posed the abdomen, chest, thighs, and shins; and used the outfit's morphs to fit with no poke through. I conformed the boots. I learned that you can actually use the same technique to shift the shin axis on X, Y, and Z, and then pose the foot of the boot to match the zeroed foot of La Femme and use the morphs to fit. It will then follow her bends.

Midnight Destiny.jpg

meatSim ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 4:31 PM

Dammit I'm already Into this for $100 and now I have to buy a new hair... That looks really good

operaguy posted at 4:30PM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344958

La Femme with Ammy Hair

Export .hdr, Post process for Desaturate, Exposure, Vibrancy, Brightness/contrast

bw1.jpg

meatSim ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 4:31 PM

Dammit I'm already Into this for $100 and now I have to buy a new hair... That looks really good

operaguy posted at 4:30PM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344958

La Femme with Ammy Hair

bw1.jpg

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 4:35 PM

Ammy hair is very very expensive. And I don't mean the $20 price (on sale currently.) I mean the cost in time/resources during render, whether FireFly or Superfly. Thank goodness there's no free lunch, so we can pay for something like this!

Eric Walters ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 4:35 PM

A test render of the Foxy character-using Blackhearted Test Cornea props and HD Morphs. Love it! FoxyHD_BH_CorneaProps.jpg

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 4:53 PM

Hilarious. I have (I'm sure) over-worked the cornea morphs again. In this render, the lashes are reflecting as if floating in front of her eyes.

Iris flat: 2.40 Cornea left and right optics -.800

Blackhearted, can you give me some ideal settings, or tell me if you think this 'effect' is from something else?

eyes6.jpg

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 5:23 PM

I should have a set of MD-made garment slopers fitted to LaFemme done by this weekend. I'll post here when they are uploaded.

LaFemmeSlopers.jpg

RosemaryR

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 5:37 PM

CANCEL .... I don't know what that odd reflection in her eyes was, but I just re-injected the materials and it fixed it. I'm running "1" as the value for iris flat and corona optics.

jartz ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 7:39 PM

Rosemaryr posted at 7:38PM Fri, 01 February 2019 - #4344987

I should have a set of MD-made garment slopers fitted to LaFemme done by this weekend. I'll post here when they are uploaded.

LaFemmeSlopers.jpg

Thanks, Rosemaryr for those. I have MD and can't wait to make some clothes for her and for the MDBridge to update.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 7:47 PM · edited Sun, 10 February 2019 at 2:51 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

The sloper set is now up in my ShareCG gallery... same user name there as here. (Can't give a direct link, sorry!)

BaseSloper1.jpg

BaseSloper2.jpg

Also included are two OBJ files for the top and pants, in a nice quad format, for those that like to make their clothing that way...

SloperQuads.jpg

RosemaryR

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 8:03 PM

You always do such nice work Rosemaryr! Thanks for these. 🙂

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 8:17 PM

Thank you for the MD resources, Rosemaryr! Fabulous!

Nod ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2019 at 8:49 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing some celebrity morphs, either as freebies, or for sale. Cough Lena Headey, cough Scarlett Johansson, cough Evangeline Lilly. ?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.