Wed, Sep 18, 12:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Helping Poser Newbies

BernieFB ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2019 at 9:43 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2019 at 9:51 PM

Thanks. I'll try it out soon.

BTW: I've noticed in some 3D artwork how the clavicular portion gets smaller when artist change the arms. The height sometimes looks smaller when it should be stretching. Is that a fault in morph settings or an oversight by artists?

mtucker57 ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2019 at 12:54 PM

Hello, Everyone,

Well this is a profoundly stupid question, but here goes.

I used Poser a few times a while back. I seem to recall that there was an easy way to install new stuff into the program. You just imported a Zip file and, voila, it opened correctly in place and you could use it from the menu.

Well, I have come back to Poser after quite a long while (I’m running Poser Pro 11 on a Macintosh), and I can’t seem to find that magical way of importing Zip files. I find the “install from Zip archive” on the file menu, but it doesn’t seem to quite work. I select the zip file in my downloads folder, it says store in Downloads or Poser 11 Content, but either way, I can never find it again.

So, what’s changed? And is there a new way to important material into Poser?

Thanks hugely in advance.

Nails60 ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2019 at 5:26 AM

It does work, provided the contents of the zip file are correctly arranged. If you look in the zip file one of the first folders must be called "runtime" for it too work correctly. If you purchased the content here at Rendo this should be the case for all content for Poser. If you got the content from DAZ there is always an intermediary folder called "content" so you have to install manually. Freebies and very old stuff may or may not be packaged correctly. As an additional point I wouldn't install new content in either Poser 11 content or Downloads (both will cause problems if you later upgrade to a newer version of poser and want ot move your content, but use Downloads rather Poser 11 content if you use either.) It is best to create new libraries named after whatever category you are going to put in it. For example, if you installing LaFemme and content for her, create a folder named LaFemme somewhere Poser has write access, eg public documents, and in this create a folder called runtime. Now in poser click on the add library symbol (the symbol that looks like books with a plus sign in the top right corner of the library panel) and navigate in the window that opens to the new folder . in this example LaFemme, select it and click open or ok (can't remember which). Poser will now add this as a library, and will include this in the list in the drop down when you install content.

mtucker57 ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2019 at 8:47 AM

Thanks, Nails60! I'll give this a try.

cheers

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 9:24 AM

DM_Oldtimer posted at 3:24PM Sun, 28 July 2019 - #4348100

Ok, so this is going to seem a really ridiculous question, but I found my old Poser 4 and installed it. It works but all of my old content - morphs, models, textures, etc - were on my old computer that my ex wife got rid of after my divorce (I digress). I’m also struggling with the fact that I’ve forgotten what I used to know when using this in 2002-2004. First, is there some place where I am able to get the stuff that will work with Poser 4? I’m not a graphics guy or a game guy, but use it to create images for placing in my own pen and paper RPG materials. I think Poser 4 will suit me for this without going into new versions. some of the stuff I created in 2004 was with morals and the freak and m3 (I think). ```

All still available to download from your DAZ account. Same if you bought things here.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

mtucker57 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 10:33 AM

Thanks, SamTherapy!

ronaldknights ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 1:30 PM

DAZ hasn't used the "Content" folder for many years.

Nails60 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 5:01 PM

ronaldknights What do you mean by this? Every zip file I download from DAZ contains the content folder in which all the files except for a couple of dsx are contained.

ronaldknights ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 10:07 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2019 at 10:10 PM

I apologize. Apparently DAZ does some trickery. When the DAZ Install manager installs files, they delete the Content folder. I rarely install DAZ content manually. I never use a Content folder. Come to think of it, you could use DAZ's Install Manager (DIM). You just need to tell DIM where to put your stuff. Or you could just ignore my slight mistake.DIM02.png

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2019 at 10:26 PM

I have always manually installed to any 3D application I work with. The only thing DIM is good for is downloading more than one file at a time.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

quietrob ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 4:22 PM · edited Thu, 08 August 2019 at 4:23 PM

The DM seems to take forever on my connection. It's faster to batch unzip my files into one giant content file. Then I dig in one level to find the file named runtime and I copy that over. About few months I fire up the DM and let it do it's thing. It only takes a few hours.

No flame wars. It's probably my new Northern California connection. Internet here is done via 300 baud dialup modem. But I still install by hand.

To the OP. We've lost some sites since you've been away. I hope you find everything you need. Some vendors are really kind and if you can prove you bought it (your models) elsewhere like say Predatron's old site, you stand a good chance at getting it back.

HKHan99 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2019 at 6:09 PM

I'm new to this and trying to do some test renders, with very odd results. These are both in Preview mode, one comic style and the other texture shaded. La Femme with Lexi morphs and MATs, including eyes. Note that the eyes do not render and the control tags for the face do. What is going on? How do I stop this?

LF Lexi preview comic tags no eyes.png

LF Lexi preview tags no eyes.png

HKHan99 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2019 at 7:23 PM

Okay, I figured out that I can turn off visibility for the control chip outlines, for example, pick the props menu, the properties tab, find LeftUpperCheekCon, then unlock, and click off the visibility. However, there doesn't seem to be any way to do this for ALL such artifacts at once, and there are dozens of control chips on LaFemme. This is pretty ridiculous.

raven ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2019 at 7:52 PM

Turn off all the control chips at once using this dial.

face_chips.jpg

HKHan99 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2019 at 8:38 PM

Ah! Thank you so much, raven! So obvious when it's shoved right in my face...

HKHan99 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2019 at 9:01 PM

And now for my next stupid question: Why can't I see LaFemmes eye colors in preview mode? It renders in Superfly, but I want to use the comicbook controls in Preview mode. All I see are white spheres.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2019 at 3:19 PM · edited Tue, 20 August 2019 at 3:20 PM

HKHan99 posted at 4:11PM Tue, 20 August 2019 - #4359866

And now for my next stupid question: Why can't I see LaFemmes eye colors in preview mode? It renders in Superfly, but I want to use the comicbook controls in Preview mode. All I see are white spheres.

She has a material zone covering the entire eye that's there to function as the corneas and the "shine" of the eyes. The materials are set to render transparent, but the way they're set, they look opaque in preview.

What you can do: go to the Material Room. You should have the eyedropper tool selected, click her eye (if you can't, you can select the EyeSurface in the Material dropdown menu)

image.png

From here, if there's no PoserSurface node (I get PhysicalSurface and CyclesSurface when I set her to SSS with refracted eyes, I'm not sure how the character you're using is set up), create a new one by right-clicking an empty spot in the material setup- if there's a PoserSurface node already, skip this and use the one you have already.

image.png

Make sure both Firefly Root and Superfly Root are ticked on.

image.png

Here, you can set the material. I'd suggest this as you just want things in the preview mode:

image.png

Do the same with the Tearline material, or you'll have a white line above her lower eyelid.

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

HKHan99 ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2019 at 7:31 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:29PM Tue, 20 August 2019 - #4359935

HKHan99 posted at 4:11PM Tue, 20 August 2019 - #4359866

She has a material zone covering the entire eye that's there to function as the corneas and the "shine" of the eyes. The materials are set to render transparent, but the way they're set, they look opaque in preview.

What you can do: go to the Material Room. You should have the eyedropper tool selected, click her eye (if you can't, you can select the EyeSurface in the Material dropdown menu)

image.png

From here, if there's no PoserSurface node (I get PhysicalSurface and CyclesSurface when I set her to SSS with refracted eyes, I'm not sure how the character you're using is set up), create a new one by right-clicking an empty spot in the material setup- if there's a PoserSurface node already, skip this and use the one you have already.

image.png

Make sure both Firefly Root and Superfly Root are ticked on.

image.png

Here, you can set the material. I'd suggest this as you just want things in the preview mode:

image.png

Do the same with the Tearline material, or you'll have a white line above her lower eyelid.

Thanks, Ohki! Except it doesn't seem to work:

LF eye fix attempt.png

I have the Poser Surface node exactly like your example, except that the toon ID for some reason is 350. But that's just for drawing/not drawing lines around parts, right?

HKHan99 ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2019 at 7:40 PM

Oh, I figured it out! Specular_Color needs to be set to black, not white! Problem solved, thanks!

HKHan99 ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2019 at 8:55 PM

Okay, this seems like a really stupid question, but I have been trying all evening to find the answer and I can't: if I, say, inject the LaFemme face morphs, and dial up a character, how do I save that for future use?

HKHan99 ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2019 at 9:26 PM

I appear no to have permission to edit or delete my previous post, so I'll just say, I think I figured it out.

quietrob ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2019 at 1:02 PM · edited Wed, 21 August 2019 at 1:02 PM

HKHan99 posted at 11:01AM Wed, 21 August 2019 - #4359957

I appear no to have permission to edit or delete my previous post, so I'll just say, I think I figured it out.

Looking at your previous post and this one. I would say that you exceeded the time limit to edit the post.

Is the missing word 'longer'?

CDCD ( ) posted Fri, 30 August 2019 at 2:19 PM

Hi! I´m feeling idiot for asking this... but how can we blink the eyes in V6 G2. Where are the controls for that? I already searched in Poser and can´t find it. Lots of morphs and expressions but no eye "open" or "close". Sorry for asking such a basic question. May be I should have chosen another model ;( Thanks. CD

quietrob ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2019 at 12:52 PM

CDCD posted at 10:49AM Sun, 08 September 2019 - #4360859

Hi! I´m feeling idiot for asking this... but how can we blink the eyes in V6 G2. Where are the controls for that? I already searched in Poser and can´t find it. Lots of morphs and expressions but no eye "open" or "close". Sorry for asking such a basic question. May be I should have chosen another model ;( Thanks. CD

For you and those who might also have this problem.

1. Select Genesis 2 body
  2. Select Pose Control
  3. Select Head
  4. Select Eyes Proof of life below.

Genesis 2 Eyes Closed.jpg

HKHan99 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 11:48 AM

This seems pretty basic, but I can't figure it out! When I'm posing a figure, the cursor always seems to want to light up and select the body part furthest away from me. I can, of course, usually move the view to avoid this (not always!) but that's pretty inconvenient. Is there a way to get the cursor to select the nearest body part first?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 1:17 PM
Site Admin

Put your cursor over the object. ( i know, duh right?) Right-click. At the top of the menu might be the thing you want to select. Click on it. Otherwise, go to select (the 2nd thing on the menu) there is a list of all items under your cursor. Click on the one you want.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

HKHan99 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 2:50 PM

RedPhantom posted at 2:49PM Mon, 09 September 2019 - #4361526

Put your cursor over the object. ( i know, duh right?) Right-click. At the top of the menu might be the thing you want to select. Click on it. Otherwise, go to select (the 2nd thing on the menu) there is a list of all items under your cursor. Click on the one you want.

Thanks, but this is fairly cumbersome. Doesn't it seem like clicking on the object/part closest to you should select it, and not something behind it?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 3:15 PM
Site Admin

You would think that, yes, but this way can help with selecting a body part inside clothing without having to hide the clothes. There have been lots of complaints and suggestions over the years. None seem to be a one size fits all solution. The situation you describe isn't as borked as when you have to have your cursor 2 inches from your object before you can select it. Your other option is to use your hierarchy editor.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

quietrob ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 4:48 PM

Here is an easy one (I hope)

Pictured is the Alyson Updo. I want to change the hair color but I can't find the shader to change color to black. The location of the shader for a pure Poser Product should be easy to find to find or easy to do. HELP!

Ally updo.png

Nails60 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 5:50 PM

There doesn't seem to be a material file for this, but if you go to the hair prop itself, (Hair/Alysonlegacy/Koz/Jessi/) you will find there are two separate updo models, one black, one blonde The easiest way to find the actual texture files if you want to modify those is to load the hair, go to the material room, simple tab then click on browse on one of the texture maps

Rhia474 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 5:53 PM

Hmm, in searching Alyson's hair, the UpDo is actually a legacy fit of an old Jessi hair. It lives in different colors in my Hair >People>Alyson>Alyson Legacy>Koz>Jessi folder and it's called UpDo Alyson Black.

quietrob ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 7:49 PM

Which explains why my search pose and material files yielded nothing. I am still lucky. Black is the color I wanted to change the hair too and I was fortunate to have all of your help as well. Next, I went into the material room to see if could indeed be done manually. Last night I failed when I tried to change it, but in the advanced tab for specular, changing the top and the hair in the diffuse channel also yielded success. I'll have to make my own materials if I wish to use this later (I do have a green haired character plus at work it seems to be a common practice for BOTH sexes to change their hair to nonstandard colors. Both answers were needed as the Black updo is actually a brown (brunette) updo.

It makes me wish I had hair again! Thank you, both and thank you all. This problem is deemed solved.Ally updo brunette.jpg

HKHan99 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 7:57 PM

RedPhantom posted at 7:47PM Mon, 09 September 2019 - #4361542

You would think that, yes, but this way can help with selecting a body part inside clothing without having to hide the clothes. There have been lots of complaints and suggestions over the years. None seem to be a one size fits all solution. The situation you describe isn't as borked as when you have to have your cursor 2 inches from your object before you can select it. Your other option is to use your hierarchy editor.

I can kinda sorta see your reasoning, but it seems like it would be a lot easier to hide the clothes and do all the posing on the body than to keep going through these lists and menus for every single movement. Not only that, but it doesn't seem that difficult to have a simple toggle to make grabbing the nearest body part switch on and off, or to have an 'ignore clothes' toggle so that you'd grab the closest body part, but not select clothes. A different layout to the hierarchy editor would make it much more useful, too- having to go body parts-chest parts- head parts-jaw and then body parts-chest parts-head parts- lower lip etc over and over again to adjust an expression is a pain. The tags on LaFemme are easier to grab than the body parts, so that's something, but a lot of parts don't have them.

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 12:16 PM

HKHan99 posted at 10:04AM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361566

I can kinda sorta see your reasoning, but it seems like it would be a lot easier to hide the clothes and do all the posing on the body than to keep going through these lists and menus for every single movement. Not only that, but it doesn't seem that difficult to have a simple toggle to make grabbing the nearest body part switch on and off, or to have an 'ignore clothes' toggle so that you'd grab the closest body part, but not select clothes. A different layout to the hierarchy editor would make it much more useful, too- having to go body parts-chest parts- head parts-jaw and then body parts-chest parts-head parts- lower lip etc over and over again to adjust an expression is a pain. The tags on LaFemme are easier to grab than the body parts, so that's something, but a lot of parts don't have them.

I do see both reasonings. I tried some free software from another company that emulates Poser (but has no Joie de vivre.) Now that was a nightmare to use for me. Poser 7 was so intuitive right out of the box, I have very few issues with it, but does other software that does the same thing have this issue? My statistical sample size is two.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 3:46 PM
Site Admin

HKHan99 posted at 3:33PM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361566

I pose my figures without clothes, but sometimes there's final tweaking to do and it can be a pain to have to hide clothes to do this, especially if it takes several attempts. It's not perfect, but I don't think there is a perfect solution.

As for the hierarchy, I think you misunderstood what I meant. I wasn't referring to the drop-down list. I meant the hierarchy window. In addition to selecting items, you can hide them, turn on IKs, and reparent by dragging and dropping. Hiding and reparenting can be done in batches too. Use the ctrl or shift key to select multiple items.

hierarchy.JPG

PS did you know that while you hold down the shift button while working in the pose window, it will prevent the change of selection?

HKHan99 ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 3:58 PM

quietrob posted at 3:40PM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361603

I do see both reasonings. I tried some free software from another company that emulates Poser (but has no Joie de vivre.) Now that was a nightmare to use for me. Poser 7 was so intuitive right out of the box, I have very few issues with it, but does other software that does the same thing have this issue? My statistical sample size is two.

I don't have a wide experience either, but I've used one that is designed pretty much to pose mannequins for artists to draw from- no clothes, very vague body details, no realistic surfaces, etc. It was much, much easier to pose in than Poser 11 is but not useful for any kind of final render. It has dots or tags on the parts you can grab to manipulate a part, so they don't tend to overlap that much, and it picks the top one first.

Today's big project, circumstances permitting, is to figure out how to pose figures in Blender. I'm cautiously optimistic...

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 7:36 PM

Has anyone seen or heard from basicwiz, the OP of this thread? I want to contact him.

HKHan99 ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 10:29 PM

RedPhantom posted at 10:28PM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361616

HKHan99 posted at 3:33PM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361566

I pose my figures without clothes, but sometimes there's final tweaking to do and it can be a pain to have to hide clothes to do this, especially if it takes several attempts. It's not perfect, but I don't think there is a perfect solution.

As for the hierarchy, I think you misunderstood what I meant. I wasn't referring to the drop-down list. I meant the hierarchy window. In addition to selecting items, you can hide them, turn on IKs, and reparent by dragging and dropping. Hiding and reparenting can be done in batches too. Use the ctrl or shift key to select multiple items.

hierarchy.JPG

PS did you know that while you hold down the shift button while working in the pose window, it will prevent the change of selection?

Thank you! I did not know that! And I did mix up the two hierarchy windows, you're right, the one I wasn't using is better... of course...

CDCD ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2019 at 3:45 PM

quietrob posted at 3:26PM Sun, 15 September 2019 - #4361463

CDCD posted at 10:49AM Sun, 08 September 2019 - #4360859

For you and those who might also have this problem.

1. Select Genesis 2 body
  2. Select Pose Control
  3. Select Head
  4. Select Eyes Proof of life below.

Genesis 2 Eyes Closed.jpg

May be I´m missing something. I made a new install of genesis2 female and I have no pose controls of any kind. Only a directory of expressions. I checked genesis V5 and it worked as you said. But V6 did not. I also cheked the data folder in the installed folder and the morphs are there. I tried DAZ3D app and a POSER format reading and the pose morphs for the eyes are there. DSON Importer problem?

CDCD ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2019 at 5:30 PM

I just checked and Michael 6 has the same problem too. Just expressions and no more morphs.

CDCD ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2019 at 5:19 PM

CDCD posted at 2:18PM Mon, 16 September 2019 - #4362016

I just checked and Michael 6 has the same problem too. Just expressions and no more morphs.

Sorry. I got it. Genesis 2 are a little messed in the morphs directories. After checking one by one I found it. I also found I can drag the Pose controls to my preference. Thanks "quietrob" for driving me in the correct way.

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2019 at 12:56 AM

CDCD posted at 10:53PM Thu, 19 September 2019 - #4362198

CDCD posted at 2:18PM Mon, 16 September 2019 - #4362016

Sorry. I got it. Genesis 2 are a little messed in the morphs directories. After checking one by one I found it. I also found I can drag the Pose controls to my preference. Thanks "quietrob" for driving me in the correct way.

Hey! I thought you disappeared. Yes, The Genesis 2 characters do show up a bit differently in Poser but everything is there. I'm glad you got everything solved. I hope the update went well for you.

CDCD ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2019 at 5:15 PM

Sorry for the delay. I made the first post when I left for holidays for two weeks. Yes, everything it is working ok. Thanks again. CD

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2019 at 4:04 AM

Okay, I had to delete some links to Basicwiz's orphan page for python in the Poser Directory because they were no longer working. If anyone knows how I can get in touch with Basicwiz, please let me know.

NHK4973 ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 2:12 PM

I am working on figuring out a variety of things with Poser 11_2. I have not had any success manipulating Pauline bikini top and bottom. When I seem to get the front of La Femme to fit, the back of her show the side and back of the bikini bottom move out of shape. I use the transform dials (x,y,&zScale, as well as the rotate and tran dials). I do get the top to fit better but, with all my mishaps, I'll do a Render to see what it will do. How do you get a realistic look after rendering? Also, where do you find the La Femme 1 charictor for Poser 11 (by Nerd3D)?

Nails60 ( ) posted Sat, 19 October 2019 at 4:28 PM

To get the clothing for one figure to fit a different figure you need to use the fitting room

Look at this tutorial https://www.renderosity.com/mod/tutorial_premium/?page=info&tutorial=66

LaFemme 1 has been renamed to LaFemme pro Find it here

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/la-femme-pro---1-1-pro-base-figure-for-poser-11/135377/

NHK4973 ( ) posted Sun, 20 October 2019 at 2:11 PM

Thank you Nails60 for this info. On that note, is La Femme Pro going to replace La Femme that I see in Poser 11.2? Can you tell me what Render means? I'm beginning to think is has more to do with animation? I used the Queue Manager but did not know what that does either? These questions I tried to figure out but I need more info on where to get them, thanks.

willyb53 ( ) posted Sun, 20 October 2019 at 3:45 PM

On La Femme Pro vs La Femme in 11.2 distribution:

La Femme from distribution has no gens/nipples. Any clothing for pro will fit, Pro comes with more textures and developer rigs to help in the creation of new content. There are probably other additional features, but I can not remember them now :D

In general you should not need to purchase the Pro version until you need the additional content or are developing content.

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Nails60 ( ) posted Sun, 20 October 2019 at 4:19 PM

NHK4973 When you see the document window in poser you are looking in preview mode. To turn this into a finished picture you need to render. This uses one of posers render engines that you choose (superfly, firefly, sketch or preview) to create the picture. This will then appear in the display (providing the render tab is still selected) and in your render thumbnails (a column of little picture down the left hand side of the standard poser setup) if you right click on this thumbnail you will be given the option to export this, and if you do you can choose the format (jpg, png etc) and the location you want to save them to.

Renders and render settings are very important, they turn the scenes you create into pictures you can post, print etc. Learning about rendering and render settings is one of the most important parts of poser.

Superfly is the newest render engine, but some old textures don't work properly with it. I find firefly easier to use but most people will say you get better results with superfly. Again look and tutorials here about rendering, there are older ones about firefly and newer ones about superfly.

You select the render engine from the render setting (ctrl y in windows) and there are presets there to get you started and try out different settings.

NHK4973 ( ) posted Mon, 21 October 2019 at 1:28 PM

Thank you Willyb53, Nails60 and anyone else who may have contributed in helping. I found the manual for Poser and this will keep me busy. It has just about everything I need to learn. Outside what everyone has contributed, is additionally welcomed. My concern though, is choosing the right things to buy. The zip file content will help me explore Poser better. Again, Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.