Fri, Sep 20, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: New Poser Wishlist

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2019 at 7:08 PM

randym77 posted at 8:00PM Fri, 23 August 2019 - #4360278

I know how to use UI dots and the floating/docked/docking enabled thing, but what I'd really like is a way to lock everything at once. Setting each palette one by one is a right pain. The dots have to be done for each room (and I somehow manage to lose the UI dots palette sometimes). I'd really like a pull-down lock/unlock option that does everything - all palettes, all rooms. (Since, so far at least, I have never managed to lose the topbar menu.)

The reference manual suggests setting Poser up to "Launch to a Preferred state" using the General Preferences under Document settings. Of course, you still have to set everything up individually as you prefer it, but once you do Poser will launch with your settings already set up until you tell it to stop. Or at least it should. Make sure you set it up and select "Launch to Preferred State" in the General Preferences settings, then you'll have to restart Poser. Poser should launch to your preference from then on until you tell it to "Launch to Factory state". Let me know how that works out for you.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2019 at 4:04 PM

_once you do Poser will launch with your settings already set _

I've found that, no, it wont. It'll set it up to the last way you had it, even if you had something else set up as preferred. Never understood why that bug wasnt addressed.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

raven ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2019 at 6:34 PM

SeanMartin, try this. Set the Poser UI Prefs(your screen res here).xml file that controls the interface to read only so any interface changes you make don't get saved. Next time you start Poser it will load to your preferred state.

anupaum ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2019 at 12:48 PM

My personal wish? Can we PLEASE have real-time cloth simulations? The cloth room is long overdue for an overhaul.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2019 at 12:57 PM

The masses are chanting for cloth room enhancements 😁

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2019 at 7:34 PM · edited Tue, 27 August 2019 at 7:34 PM

Poser user since Poser 7 and I lurked for over 11 on many forums, including here. I don't want to go into details of why I never posted (had some stuff on the old RDNA forums and gallery, lately started to add some here, but I am not into vanity projects). I like to believe I sort of am an average user, making illustrations for stories, buying content on as many different marketplaces as I can and not creating content because no time or talent. I am happy that Poser found a home where software expertise and content creation meets. What right now worries me a bit is when I simply look at the Renderosity homepage or the marketplace page, there are almost no indications that this place sells products for Poser. I just checked and everything on the marketplace homepage is for DAZ. Unless I know to click on 'New Poser products' and then scroll PAST the first row which is 'sponsored content' of DAZ-compatible products only, there is no way for me to even realize this is the new home for my software and I can get content here.

Until that changes (like, permanently and not just with the occasional flash-show of one or two products), this is an uphill battle.

rrward ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2019 at 11:37 PM

I want the GPU selector for Superfly fixed. The current state is GPU, Video Card A, Video Card B, ... Video Card X, All Video Cards. No one else does this. Everyone else let's me choose each resource individually. That way I can use my two monster cards for rendering and leave the video card the monitor is on alone so my system is still useful.

raven ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2019 at 10:47 AM

@rrward, couldn't you set which GPUs are used for what in the graphic card's settings? There is usually an option to set a per program pref or a global one.

shrdavid suggested this at the SmithMicro forum for someone else in this thread: https://forum.smithmicro.com/topic/3908/single-gtx-1080ti-11gb-or-dual-gtx-1070-8gb/7

movida ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2019 at 3:58 PM

Rhia474 posted at 3:57PM Wed, 28 August 2019 - #4360593

Poser user since Poser 7 and I lurked for over ....

.... What right now worries me a bit is when I simply look at the Renderosity homepage or the marketplace page, there are almost no indications that this place sells products for Poser. I just checked and everything on the marketplace homepage is for DAZ. Unless I know to click on 'New Poser products' and then scroll PAST the first row which is 'sponsored content' of DAZ-compatible products only, there is no way for me to even realize this is the new home for my software and I can get content here.

Until that changes (like, permanently and not just with the occasional flash-show of one or two products), this is an uphill battle.

I have to agree

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2019 at 6:06 PM

Rhia474 posted at 7:03PM Wed, 28 August 2019 - #4360593

Poser user since Poser 7 and I lurked for over 11 on many forums, including here. I don't want to go into details of why I never posted (had some stuff on the old RDNA forums and gallery, lately started to add some here, but I am not into vanity projects). I like to believe I sort of am an average user, making illustrations for stories, buying content on as many different marketplaces as I can and not creating content because no time or talent. I am happy that Poser found a home where software expertise and content creation meets. What right now worries me a bit is when I simply look at the Renderosity homepage or the marketplace page, there are almost no indications that this place sells products for Poser. I just checked and everything on the marketplace homepage is for DAZ. Unless I know to click on 'New Poser products' and then scroll PAST the first row which is 'sponsored content' of DAZ-compatible products only, there is no way for me to even realize this is the new home for my software and I can get content here.

Okay, we're off topic again. If you want to talk about Renderosity's marketing strategy, this isn't the place to do it.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2019 at 6:23 PM

I am sorry, I wasn't expressing it in a proper way.

I would like Renderosity to actually promote Poser on their own page where they suppose to host the program as an improvement for Poser itself.

I am sincerely trying to be constructive here. If that is not apparent, even after re-expressing it, I will withdraw into lurking again and concentrate on art. Enjoy your evening.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2019 at 7:52 PM

Rhia474 posted at 8:49PM Wed, 28 August 2019 - #4360690

I would like Renderosity to actually promote Poser on their own page where they suppose to host the program as an improvement for Poser itself.

I am sincerely trying to be constructive here. If that is not apparent, even after re-expressing it, I will withdraw into lurking again and concentrate on art. Enjoy your evening.

I do understand both your point and argument. But this is a thread about improvements to the features and software itself. Not the store that sells it. If you wish to start another thread, heck I'll join in.

McGyver13 ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2019 at 2:22 PM

I would really, really love for Poser to have an instancing tool or the ability to create instances... I asked about this at SM, but that was not to be... apparently others agreed that this would be a great addition to Poser’s abilities. The funny thing was, I always assumed Poser was capable of instances, but I never got around to looking into it, and when I did, I was shocked it wasn’t a feature... even SketchUp can do instances.

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 30 August 2019 at 10:59 AM · edited Fri, 30 August 2019 at 10:59 AM

EClark1894 posted at 8:57AM Fri, 30 August 2019 - #4360708

Rhia474 posted at 8:49PM Wed, 28 August 2019 - #4360690

I do understand both your point and argument. But this is a thread about improvements to the features and software itself. Not the store that sells it. If you wish to start another thread, heck I'll join in.

Hmmm, I'll do it. The best question is where. I'll start a new thread and the mods can move it if they don't like where I started it.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 30 August 2019 at 12:42 PM

Here's a wish, I haven't heard in this thread. Blender just revamped Cycles and updated it so that now you get real-time updates in preview. I'd like to see that in Poser, or at the very least enlarge and speed up Raytrace Preview.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 30 August 2019 at 1:57 PM

EClark1894 posted at 11:44AM Fri, 30 August 2019 - #4360846

Here's a wish, I haven't heard in this thread. Blender just revamped Cycles and updated it so that now you get real-time updates in preview. I'd like to see that in Poser, or at the very least enlarge and speed up Raytrace Preview.

Yes and no. Let me explain: For comparison, let's just say that if you have a sufficiently beefy GPU, you can do a very decent iRay preview in realtime, in the viewport(s), in a certain other app.

Now - this is awesome if you're not taxing the shiz out of your GPU while you do it. I can do it right now with a gaggle of NearMe figurines in some simple 'toon-like scene, and quite frankly it's pretty awesome to watch it in action. However, one fairly recent mega-poly-count mesh in a fairly complex scene can bog down my latest-Gen i7 CPU w/ 32GB system RAM, on a GTX 1060 w/ 6GB of vRAM, to the point of hampering the UI and lagging the hell out of everything.

It's a balancing act, though - they have to make the render (pre-render?) quality high enough so you can see precise lighting and be precise with your compositions, but it still has to be crappy enough to not turn your GPU into butter, or require you to buy a $4000 video card every year (because let's face it, we're not all pros who can afford to do that.)

The point is, it's a neat-o feature, but (speaking from experience here) it is not very useful unless your scenes are very light on polys, or your computer/GPU combo is an absolute badass. In those cases, it is hella useful to gauge lighting and layout in realtime. Every other use case, however, is a total fail, I promise.

novelist999 ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 1:20 PM

I always wished there was a sound when the render finished, because I'm always working on other projects at the same time, and it would be nice to know that the render is done.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2019 at 10:47 AM

novelist999 posted at 11:47AM Sun, 01 September 2019 - #4360896

I always wished there was a sound when the render finished, because I'm always working on other projects at the same time, and it would be nice to know that the render is done.

That would be insanely helpful.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2019 at 2:31 PM

SeanMartin posted at 3:25PM Sun, 01 September 2019 - #4360942

novelist999 posted at 11:47AM Sun, 01 September 2019 - #4360896

That would be insanely helpful.

Depends on whether you're asleep or not to hear it. Poser's built in log window does timestamp the render though. And I believe, tells you how long the render took.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2019 at 2:51 PM
Site Admin

Having a log doesn't tell me that the render is done now and I can come back and work more when I'm in the next room, or even in another program like a beep would. I like the time stamp. I also see the advantage of having a sound. Ideally, it could be turned on and off in render settings since we'll probably adjust those for each scene. But they also could be part of the preferences to turn it on and off. Cause it it's an overnight render, i don't want to hear it, but if it's during the day, I'll probably want to use poser more if there's time and would like an alert.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2019 at 3:47 PM

RedPhantom posted at 4:43PM Sun, 01 September 2019 - #4360953

Having a log doesn't tell me that the render is done now and I can come back and work more when I'm in the next room, or even in another program like a beep would. I like the time stamp. I also see the advantage of having a sound. Ideally, it could be turned on and off in render settings since we'll probably adjust those for each scene. But they also could be part of the preferences to turn it on and off. Cause it it's an overnight render, i don't want to hear it, but if it's during the day, I'll probably want to use poser more if there's time and would like an alert.

Not advocating for or against. Just pointing out that Poser has a timestamp in it's log. I tend to do a lot of my long renders when I'm either asleep or out of the house for any number of reasons.

buckybeaver ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2019 at 8:43 PM

FBX doesn't work well in current Poser. Crashes my app if I import or export etc. Thanks for taking Poser to the next level.

willyb53 ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2019 at 12:34 PM

HI,

Could you provide more information like poser version etc? I import/export fbx on a regular basis and have had no significant issues.

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

consumer573 ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 6:58 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2019 at 7:02 AM

WISHLIST ITEM (A) Make clothing directly from figure rather than just object. Right now if you want to try to make, say a figure T-Shirt drape over a chair or drop to the floor you first have to pose it, then export as obj, then re-import as obj, and now you can attempt to operate on it. Will it work all the time? no, largely due to geometry. But it sure cuts out a lot of time trying especially if the underlying *.obj is already there and all you have to do is ignore the figure aspects.

I propose you add an export tool variant to the clothing room as a clickable part of the sofftware without having to leave poser for an actual import/export. As in Clothing room button: "Make cloth obj from Figure" with "Leave original Figure? Y/N"

ader ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 7:05 AM

FBX Export could do with being improved significantly. This is the only thing I use DS for.

I too like the idea of Left and Right feet cameras. Whilst we are talking about cameras, I'd prefer a grid of camera icons instead of having to use drop-downs or clicking the "Select Camera" icon multiple times. Even better if we could in preferences choose which camera icons were shown.

I too would love decent rulers and guides, for years I've had to use simple cuboid models as in-scene guides to aid precise placement when creating animations.

ader ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 7:44 AM

Whilst talking about animations. How about decent tools for animating figures?

As an example, say I have a figure standing with both feet on the ground in T-Pose. I want them to raise their right knee and balance on the left foot and then bend their left knee but keep their left foot stationary and pinned in 3d space. I should be able to pin a body part (the left foot for example) in 3d space so that bending that body part effectively rotates the rest of the body around that body part.

Before anyone says to try using IK, the Ik system is "broken". If you turn IK on and off no body part should move (but it does). Also, if I set the figure up as above (standing on one leg) with Ik turned on and then move the hips down to make the knee bend the foot slips backwards and to the side.

Can anyone imagine trying to make a custom walk-cycle in Poser for quadruped let alone an octoped? That makes me think we should be able to pin more than one body part in 3d-space, as for a horse you might want the front feet anchored in 3d space while the back feet kick up, in turn moving the torso, which in turn moves the neck and the top of the front legs while keeping the feet anchored.

Recently I made a series of karate animations. Making poses is great and easy but making a sequence of animated moves between poses is a nightmare and took far longer than it would have if we could temporarily lock body parts in 3d space.

Also, since way back I have always had to add many additional key-frames for body parts to fix what I can only call body part spasms in animations. This first came to light for me when I had to make lots of office scenario animations with people typing on keyboards, sitting on chairs and standing up etc.

Or is it just me using Poser wrong since the 90s?

ader ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 7:51 AM

In terms of bugs and features, maybe at some point in time Bondware could implement a system like that used by Unity whereby each Poser license gets a bucket of points to use when voting on the importance of bugs and features to be addressed in the next release?

I'm looking forward to the next significant Mac release but appreciate it will take a lot of time - I'm surprised how quickly they're sorting the 11.2 interim release, so good job team!

ader ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 7:52 AM

Lastly, Ohki for president! ;)

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 8:34 AM

consumer573 posted at 9:29AM Thu, 05 September 2019 - #4361260

WISHLIST ITEM (A) Make clothing directly from figure rather than just object. Right now if you want to try to make, say a figure T-Shirt drape over a chair or drop to the floor you first have to pose it, then export as obj, then re-import as obj, and now you can attempt to operate on it. Will it work all the time? no, largely due to geometry. But it sure cuts out a lot of time trying especially if the underlying *.obj is already there and all you have to do is ignore the figure aspects.

I propose you add an export tool variant to the clothing room as a clickable part of the sofftware without having to leave poser for an actual import/export. As in Clothing room button: "Make cloth obj from Figure" with "Leave original Figure? Y/N"

This isn't a Poser issue. It's a figure issue, and one that's filled with legal landmines. It's illegal for anyone other than the figure's creator to make clothing for that figure directly FROM that figure. It's in the EULA you signed when you first opened the zip file.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2019 at 8:38 AM

ader posted at 9:36AM Thu, 05 September 2019 - #4361266

In terms of bugs and features, maybe at some point in time Bondware could implement a system like that used by Unity whereby each Poser license gets a bucket of points to use when voting on the importance of bugs and features to be addressed in the next release?

Traditionally, Poser has always released the Mac and Windows versions of the software simultaneously. Unless, Renderosity changes that, I see no reason to believe it won't continue.

I'm looking forward to the next significant Mac release but appreciate it will take a lot of time - I'm surprised how quickly they're sorting the 11.2 interim release, so good job team!

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2019 at 8:35 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2019 at 8:37 AM

Whilst talking about animations. How about decent tools for animating figures?..... Before anyone says to try using IK, the Ik system is "broken". If you

turn IK on and off no body part should move (but it does). Also, if I

set the figure up as above (standing on one leg) with Ik turned on and

then move the hips down to make the knee bend the foot slips

backwards and to the side........Or is it just me using Poser wrong since

the 90s?

Umm....no... it is not You. I was a poser animator since the 90's on the Mac OS. and frankly the animation "tools" have not been effectively updated since the late 1990's.

I have since switched to windows and Iclone Pro pipeline where we have the Maya human IK system from Autodesk and motion retargeting tools that works for any biped rig imported as FBX from any program that uses humanoid Characters like Lightwave, C4D, 3DMax,Daz Genesis 1,2,3,8 or Poser.

The so called "IK system"in poser remains horribly broken.

Particularly if you use it at some point and try to disable it at a later point in the same session it will ruin EVERYTHING you did before as it retroactively tries to re-pin the feet to every frame of the entire animation .

The spline graph editor can only display one channel at a time and has no cubic interpolation to prevent spline graph overshoot requiring the manual placement of "spline breaks" or place holder keyframes to keep the spline graph from over stretching when you apply a key frame with an an extreme parameter.

The talk designer could be a fairly decent system except that it will only work with the default face shape of the poser native figures being used and will override any custom morph you have applied whenever the
figure speaks.

This is all moot, of course, as the serious character animators have long ago fled the poser community

Thus Bondware would be foolish to commit resources to updating the animation tools that the still image /portrait /pinup makers will completely ignore.

My website

YouTube Channel

caisson ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2019 at 12:15 PM

OTOH, you may find Bondware quite receptive to looking at tools that would benefit all users, like IK. I'm not an animator but when I built and rigged my first 'proper' figure recently I found it really useful for beginning a pose if I was careful and then tidied up afterwards. I'd love to see IK working better.

11.2 is almost here; once that's released with the behind the scenes stuff sorted then the Poser team can start to look into improvements that everyone wants to see.

Though personally I'd like a lattice deformer :D

----------------------------------------

Not approved by Scarfolk Council. For more information please reread. Or visit my local shop.

wolf359 ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2019 at 5:54 PM

OTOH, you may find Bondware quite receptive to looking at tools that would benefit all users, like IK. I'm not an animator but when I built and rigged my first 'proper' figure recently I found it really useful fo beginning a pose if I was careful and then tidied up afterwards. I'd love to see IK working better.

There are no serious animators left in this community. people can make pinup poses without a new IK functional solver or modern graph editor or buy them ready made from the RMP

BTW, who actually won the Lafemm animation contest? is the winning animation online somewhere we can watch it?? was she speaking in the winning clip?

My website

YouTube Channel

caisson ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2019 at 6:05 PM

That's not an argument for giving up, it's an argument for trying harder.

Poser development fell off a cliff after the old team was booted. Now Renderosity own it and 11.2 is almost here. I see reasons to be positive.

----------------------------------------

Not approved by Scarfolk Council. For more information please reread. Or visit my local shop.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2019 at 11:55 AM

Rosity didn't seem very committed to the La Femme animation contest.

I'm not a "serious" animator (or serious anything, LOL), but I was interested in entering the contest. But the rules were clearly just a copy and paste of the still image contest, and didn't give you the information you needed to actually create an animated entry.

I pointed that out, and asked for clarification, but nobody answered, and the contest rules were not changed. So I didn't bother, and I suspect that was true of others as well. (Rosity was probably busy with acquiring Poser at the time.)

Judging by the Poser questions posted here, there's lot of people who are interested in using Poser for animation.

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 4:02 PM

Poser needs a transparency or overlay layer so we can import and work off of reference photos or artwork.

willyb53 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2019 at 6:22 PM

Well, until they build one in to poser, maybe this will help:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/image-overlay---app-for-displaying-reference-photos-on-top/64277

Bill

movida ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 6:04 AM

this is really handy and free too: https://www.pureref.com/about.php

EClark1894 ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 7:09 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2019 at 7:10 AM

willyb53 posted at 8:04AM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361559

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/image-overlay---app-for-displaying-reference-photos-on-top/64277

Actually, there kinda, sort of, already is. Back in the early days you used to be able to post a picture on the background in Poser. I think you still can, but it's been awhile since I've done it. Anyway, I'm just suggesting Poser update the background to make it overlay on the scene we're working on.

Do either of those other apps work on Windows 7?

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 7:26 AM

Wait wait WAIT STOP ALL THE PRESSES I WAS AWAY

ader posted at 8:26AM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361267

Lastly, Ohki for president! ;)

... what did I do? What did I miss? 😂

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 7:28 AM

EClark1894 posted at 8:28AM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361271

consumer573 posted at 9:29AM Thu, 05 September 2019 - #4361260

This isn't a Poser issue. It's a figure issue, and one that's filled with legal landmines. It's illegal for anyone other than the figure's creator to make clothing for that figure directly FROM that figure. It's in the EULA you signed when you first opened the zip file.

Pretty sure the post didn't mean creating a clothing geometry from a base figure geometry - but to take comforming clothing and turn it into dynamic on the fly in your scene.

- - - - - - 

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 12:02 PM

For those of us behind the curve...(1) I don't understand what consumerX wants to do and (2) how it would be breaking the EULA (that we didn't discuss or how my cash was accepted then an agreement was foisted upon me). I thought as long as you didn't sell someone's else's work without permission, you could do as you pleased (with the exception to the gaming licences).

Finally... OHKI has my vote for President!! Best choice by far! When is the convention? Quietrob loves conventions.

willyb53 ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2019 at 6:50 PM

EClark1894 posted at 6:48PM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361581

willyb53 posted at 8:04AM Tue, 10 September 2019 - #4361559

Actually, there kinda, sort of, already is. Back in the early days you used to be able to post a picture on the background in Poser. I think you still can, but it's been awhile since I've done it. Anyway, I'm just suggesting Poser update the background to make it overlay on the scene we're working on.

Do either of those other apps work on Windows 7? Windows 7 pro for sure :D

Bill

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2019 at 8:07 AM · edited Wed, 11 September 2019 at 8:07 AM

You can still import an image to use as the background, but there's issues with aspect ratio, and it's generally a pain.

Works much better to put the high-res square in back of your figures, and apply the image to that. Just a lot easier to control.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2019 at 8:35 AM

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2731504

Use the method Baggginsbill suggests there. Works for me every time.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2019 at 9:10 AM

quietrob posted at 10:09AM Wed, 11 September 2019 - #4361602

Finally... OHKI has my vote for President!! Best choice by far! When is the convention? Quietrob loves conventions.

WHY ME WHAT DID I DO (also I'll only attend conventions if I can be in cosplay. Can I be in cosplay?)

- - - - - - 

HKHan99 ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2019 at 9:43 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 9:43PM Wed, 11 September 2019 - #4361652

quietrob posted at 10:09AM Wed, 11 September 2019 - #4361602

WHY ME WHAT DID I DO (also I'll only attend conventions if I can be in cosplay. Can I be in cosplay?)

Yes. You now have my vote, too.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2019 at 8:24 AM

HKHan99 posted at 9:23AM Sat, 14 September 2019 - #4361691

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 9:43PM Wed, 11 September 2019 - #4361652

Yes. You now have my vote, too.

A fellow cosplay entusiast? ❤

- - - - - - 

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2019 at 1:34 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2019 at 1:35 AM

I would like a toggle-able search bar/function in the parameters dial panel. So if I want to look for a certain morph or body part control I can just search for "heavy" or "neck".

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2019 at 5:52 AM

JohnDoe641 posted at 5:51AM Sun, 15 September 2019 - #4361935

I would like a toggle-able search bar/function in the parameters dial panel. So if I want to look for a certain morph or body part control I can just search for "heavy" or "neck".

Oh, man, that's a great idea. Yes, that would be extremely useful.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.