Thu, Sep 19, 8:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

andolaurina ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 10:20 PM · edited Tue, 25 June 2013 at 10:24 PM

I second the question about bones for the toe joints.

Do the jaws and tongue have their own bones?

Are there bones for the breasts?

Will there be bones for the ears, too? How about the nose, cheeks or brows? Seriously, I'm all for more bones. LOL.

And, by default, can she have slightly long nails? A girl can't have long lashes without long nails! LOL.

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

DanaTA ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 10:21 PM

Quote - Rigged toes! So there is a single toe group to bend them all at once then a bone for each toe

Toes!  Not fingers!  :laugh: 

Dana

parisgranville ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 10:36 PM

What is your marketing budget? Where do you plan to advertise? When will you have a website?

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 10:51 PM

They said they'd rather not talk about the store too much here, out of respect for Rosity. This is the Freestuff forum, after all.

However, they have a website already at HiveWire3D.com.  KenG said his birds would be for sale there July 1, so I'm guessing that's when they're aiming to open for business.

As for the ears...I think they'll be okay.  Judging from the polycount, Dawn is meant for SubD. 

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 10:59 PM

I only have Poser Pro 2012 which doesn't natively do subd...except for the ace in the hole - Snarly's Subdividing Script. Whooohoooo! Heh ;)

Laurie

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 11:01 PM

Quote - I only have Poser Pro 2012 which doesn't natively do subd...except for the ace in the hole - Snarly's Subdividing Script. Whooohoooo! Heh ;)

Or turn smooth polygons on.  :-)

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 11:09 PM · edited Tue, 25 June 2013 at 11:10 PM

Well, Snarly's script is real subdivision...and you can turn it on and off just like you can in PP2014 ;).

Laurie

Fringewood ( ) posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 11:35 PM

Well, I guess if I want Dawn rigged in modo, I'll have to do it myself.  I think I can live with having that exclusive to myself.

It is good seeing the community actually making a concerted effort in attempting to heal the stagnating rift that started years ago, and that so many denied for so long.  I won't call this grass roots, because it's not.  Most of the key people have been around for over a decade, many who started in the 90's.  Many are the innovators, the creative, the visionaries, those who built the key elements that evolved into today's SOP.  It's good to see that the community still means something that is worth saving, despite the way that some tried to bend it to their will.

I wish Dawn much success.  May she sweep away some of the bad blood, and bring a little humility where it is needed most.  I hope the enthusiasm continues to rally and the support grows.  It's a need we all feel, because this is something we built over the years, and we don't want to see it yanked out from under us by those who feel they know better than the voice of experience.

As for me, I've lost the desire to make stuff for Poser.  (And it's no secret that I never had the desire to make stuff for DS.)  modo has my full attention now, true love.  And life is anything but stable for me right now, following a really bad year.  So I probably won't be contributing.  I won't say never, because I might make some dynamic clothing or props in modo and save as OBJ for Poser freebies.  You never know.  It's happened before.  Time will tell.

But I do appreciate seeing people I've known for quite some years come together over a solution to a problem at many levels.  I wish Dawn the best of luck, and to those who are supporting her.  It's good to see the right path being followed for a change, and I know I'm not the only one feeling it.

And I'm ready to rig Dawn in modo 7 when she comes out.

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 12:19 AM

Okay, well I've made a basic skull cap that I'll need to fit to her precisely when she's available, and making some really nice hair for her :D :D :D 

And a couple SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER cool things to make her "sparkle" hee hee. 

Another question, will Dawn have any normal maps? And specular maps? SSS maps?  For DS as well as Poser? 

HiveWireChris ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:03 AM

file_495582.JPG

Time for my nightly posting, then I've got to get back to my portion of what is left for this next Dawn release candidate.

I have coconut pecan cookies by my side and a tall glass of milk to get me thru the next several hours.

Grateful to Paul (etujedi) for posting Dawn images. I know we still need to get out more, but soon we'll have the actual mesh available.

Oops, I said the s**n word didn't I? Would "very shortly" work? I wish I could say by Thursday at 2pm we will have Dawn for all, but I just don't know that yet, several variables involved here.

Wanting to post a couple more images since Paul has already shown you a few that are more refined that what I'm goin to post here now. The images I'm going to post are from screen grabs in Modo while morph work was being done. These are not refined but should prove helpful to answer questions about having enough mesh for fairie ears, and a question yesterday about a furrowed brow or frontalis muscle contracting on forehead to show skin folds. Then to answer another question about longer nail morph options.

HiveWireChris ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:05 AM

file_495583.JPG

Image to show some brow shaping.

HiveWireChris ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:09 AM

file_495584.JPG

Longer fingernail option. We also have a rounded off nail option, in addition to this squared off one.

Again, just screen grabs in Modo. So please don't judge the ugly colors and such.

LadyRaine ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:12 AM

WOW looks great Chris I love what your doing with her 

lol if we send you more coconut pecan cookies can we get her sooner lol

HiveWireChris ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:13 AM

file_495585.JPG

showing some nose and brow shaping that is possible.

LadyRaine ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:18 AM

love it :) makes for more realistic facial emotions

HiveWireChris ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:26 AM

Some further answers.

Dawn's tongue has bones that are separate from the mandible bone. I think some one asked about that one. Don't remember how many bones are in tongue. Paul can say. But it works great.

Her tongue also has geometry to support a forked tongue shape that I've created.

No brow bones. No breast bones.

She does have additional bones in chest and abdomen though for much better and human like bends. Don't recall if that has already been mentioned.

I'll add my excitement that Steve has said about the potential efforts by Phil C.

Some other things in the works, but we need others to chime in on those plans still. Don't want to expose those myself.

Love that someone is working on making a skull cap and planning on converting hair to Dawn. So, so looking forward to that.

Back to work, after one more image to post.

HiveWireChris ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:33 AM

file_495586.JPG

Just a fun emaciated morph for our Starter Pack.

So much fun to create. I used this for our Zombie morph "Dawn of the Dead".

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:34 AM

Oh great I love these details :)

Er, I've made a skull cap but I'm not the one doing the hair conversions... I'm making new hair ^^;

As well as some other shiny things. :)

tparo ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:43 AM

Quote - Oh great I love these details :)

Er, I've made a skull cap but I'm not the one doing the hair conversions... I'm making new hair ^^;

I'm presuming that you are doing presets for LAMH.

I hope they get the update sorted for the Player, at the moment it has some bugs that make it crash on alot of machines.

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:47 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:48 AM

Fantastic work Chris. But just to clean up some facts.

I found out that I was to hasty with V6 and the fitting room. - After fiddling a little more with it I found out that it actually works with V6. You have to export it as Cr2 from Daz. (a one time operation). Then before you go into the fitting room dial up the V6 morph to 1 and then check for "Keep Deformations in the create session dialog.

So there are no difference between Dawn and V6 when it comes to fitting in with old cloth, the products have to compete by quality alone. Dawn may be better but V6 is part of an advanced ecosystem.

We live in interesting times.

subluminal ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:57 AM

Quote - YAY a body render!

I like her torso, really do.

Might be an illusion, but her arms look kinda dettached at the shoulders? A bit too broad? I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if it's the pose and the angle either, but the armpits look a bit too high.

I say this as someone who badly wants this figure to work, because I really want something natural-looking to use with Poser dynamic cloth.

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:57 AM

Quote - Both the WW and the Auto-Fit are not usable tools for adapting content on a vast scale and with the precision that is needed. Poser 10 Fitting Room is the new standard for this job and what I believe will be used for the conversion of clothing not just for Dawn for all future models.

I have written a detailed article about it, you can read it here

I would respectfully disagree I have been using autofit to convert many gen 3 & 4 items and have gotten reasonable results for most items without spending huge amounts of time per item. Many people do not take the time to investigate the settings available to them. Simply changing to generic smoothing can have a beneficial impact on many converted items.

Autofit has improved since it was first introduced and I would be more than happy if we are provided with either a genesis clone  and a V4 clone. My only concern is whether they would be allowed to provide them.

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 2:24 AM

Quote - > Quote - Oh great I love these details :)

I'm presuming that you are doing presets for LAMH.

I hope they get the update sorted for the Player, at the moment it has some bugs that make it crash on alot of machines.

yes tparo, lots and lots of presets I hope! 

They are working ENDLESSLESS ( I swear they never sleep!!!) on the player AND an updated full version and I promise they will be amazing. :D They have never failed to amaze me time and time again :D

Daz 4.6 reallly threw me for a loop though... it didn't work for about 2 weeks and I went through sooooooooo many installs and reinstalls and in the end I dont know why but it started working finally T_T but 4.6 for me still lacks the stability that others have claimed it has.... for me, 4.6 doesn't work well with the new SSS shaders, if i try to use them my scene will often crash and not able to reload it from a save either :(

But that doesn't stop me (ok it stopped me for 2 whole weeks... sob sob) from making LAMH presets for as many things as I can :D

tparo ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 2:32 AM

Quote - > Quote - Both the WW and the Auto-Fit are not usable tools for adapting content on a vast scale and with the precision that is needed. Poser 10 Fitting Room is the new standard for this job and what I believe will be used for the conversion of clothing not just for Dawn for all future models.

I would respectfully disagree I have been using autofit to convert many gen 3 & 4 items and have gotten reasonable results for most items without spending huge amounts of time per item. Many people do not take the time to investigate the settings available to them. Simply changing to generic smoothing can have a beneficial impact on many converted items.

Autofit has improved since it was first introduced and I would be more than happy if we are provided with either a genesis clone  and a V4 clone. My only concern is whether they would be allowed to provide them.

I agree with pendraia, and I still don't see how the Poser cloth room helps DS users, please remember that this figure is for both DS and Poser.

PendraiaFaeCreations ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 3:06 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Both the WW and the Auto-Fit are not usable tools for adapting content on a vast scale and with the precision that is needed. Poser 10 Fitting Room is the new standard for this job and what I believe will be used for the conversion of clothing not just for Dawn for all future models.

I agree with pendraia, and I still don't see how the Poser cloth room helps DS users, please remember that this figure is for both DS and Poser.

I can see a use for the cloth room...if someone made a dynamic item and draped it in the cloth room and then exported it as an object it could easily be rigged using the transfer utility. It would probably need to have some movement morphs created to ensure useability. I imagine that the ability to auto generate morphs would work with Dawn. Some may need adjusting that would depend on how well the mesh is designed. Blondie's advanced rigging tutorial shows that with a well designed mesh the auto generated morphs will work with all but the really extreme shapes.

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:08 AM

file_495587.png

I think it depends on the clothes whether Crossdresser / Wardrobe Wizard / Fitting Room / Autofit is the best tool to convert something.

As for Dawn: please, is it a file compression issue or is it a bending issue? (See the red circle on her upper body)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:09 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:10 AM

Hi all, back with the Dawn Update Info, as usual anything new that has come out is in orange. I have started adding page numbers for certain things, such as renders etc.

What we know:-

Poser version - Poser 9+

Studio version - Studio 4.5+

Dawn is weight mapped in Poser and Studio.

Dawn isn't based on a real person.

A release candidate is beein worked on, no release date at the moment for public use.

Dawn will be free at her launch for a period of time, that time has not been specified.

Add on's will be available on release day, these will be paid for items.

Pixie ears confirmed for Dawn.

Dawn started off in Modo.

Basic info on rigging Dawn content in Poser and Studio.

Dawn is a stand alone figure in both systems, No DSON importer.

Mimic option coming, won't be available at launch.

Dawn of the Dead zombie morph shown.

Netherworks has some tools, but no info as yet.

There will be morph capabilities for Dawn in Poser & Studio.

Installers will be zip files.

Basic mesh suit as a resource kit.

Dev Rigs for Dawn including one for P910PP12 users.

No gential add ons via HiveWire3D. Same with genital detail on textures.

Import into Vue is being looked into.

Dawn Info:-

• Dawn Base figure

• Complete Skin Maps

• Hairstyle

• 10 basic poses

• String bikini

• Skin Map / Texture Resource Kit

• Clothing Developer Resource Kit

• Developer Rig

• Original UV's

No Reduced Resolution at the the moment, but it is on the list for the future.

Dawn Polygon Count:-

Total Vertices:39096
Total Triangles:1702
Total Quads:37624
Total Faces:39326

Dawn Material Zones:-

Cornea
Eyes
Iris
Lacrimal
Pupil
Gums
InnerMouth
Teeth
Tongue
Face
Lips
Arms
Legs
Body
Eyelashes
Eyelashes_Large
Fingernails
Toenails

UV files in 8 template files.

Kids and Teen, HiveWire3D want to, but cannot confirm details or a start date as yet.

Ethnic and creature morphs coming in the future.

Female and future Male will share same mesh but have seperate and specific rigging.

A bodysuit has been made, but no other info given yet.

Nice new pic of Dawn has appeared on FB page.

HiveWire3D will not be selling any products of an adult nature on their site.

Sarsa checking that we can use the Merchent Resource skin for freebies.

Dawn has some nice long eyelashes.

HiveWire Chris has made some more clothing items, but no other info given as yet.

Netherworks confirms working on Hair Conversion System for Dawn.

Ponytail hair comes with Dawn.

Phil C following the Dawn thread.

Evilinnocence suppurt for Dawn

Adding more material zones

Changing the bottom of the foot and making that a new morph and making a new default base for bottom of foot.

Doing some tweaks on materials.

More R and D on Poser scaling.

Poser forced limits.

Poser IK work.

UV work on clothing Resource Kit.

Adding a Lash morph to close up the gap from top to bottom lash on outside of eye.

Slight Skin map adjustments.

Making non SSS textures for Studio.

Dawn s about one inch shorter than V5.

Dawn's rig has no JCM's on her at all.

Plenty of geometry for breast sizes and shapes.

Facial and expression morphs for the Dawn Base.

Various breast sizes for the Dawn Base pack..

Nipple maps to be on body texture maps sold on the HiveWire3D site.

Reality support.

Body render and Topology pics shown (page 38).

Seperate bending toes.

Brow furrowing and long nails option shown (page 39).

Dawn's tongue has bones that are separate from the mandible bone.

Her tongue also has geometry to support a forked tongue shape that has been created.

No brow bones. No breast bones.

She does have additional bones in chest and abdomen though for much better and human like bends.

Emaciated morph shown (page 39).

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:14 AM

As it has been mentioned, please, please, don't ask about the HiveWire3D website features, advertising etc.

Renderosity have been kind enough to allow this thread for us and we need to abide by their rules.

Once their site has appeared, then you will be able to ask those type of things over there.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:33 AM

I was asking about Dawn and that kink in her upper body ... not the website.

hornet3d ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:34 AM

I think we should however acknowledge Rendo's support for hosting this thread and being reasonable about the information requests that have been made.  The site will be is after all in direct competion but know doubt they will al;so benefit from sales from Dawn items in the future.  Nice to see an aduilt attitude rather than a deletion.

I know I will keep buying from Rendo whatever as I like the way they do business.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:59 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 4:59 AM

Renderosity has always allowed important news that concern many in the threads regardless if there is a competitor involved or not. This rule is in place mainly to stop the ordinary content provider to bug down the thread with announcement of products.

Its all about common sense and sense of proportions.

JimTS ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 5:03 AM
Online Now!

Apparently Dawn doesn't have a brow geometry plane so her brows are in the texture Booo Hiss

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 5:20 AM

Quote - As for Dawn: please, is it a file compression issue or is it a bending issue? (See the red circle on her upper body)

I was wondering about that myself.

Also, the transmaps on her hair aren't right.  If it's a Poser render, see this thread on how to fix that "ghost hair" look. 

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2837348&page=1

I do like her overall proportions. 

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 6:18 AM

Quote - So there are no difference between Dawn and V6 when it comes to fitting in with old cloth, the products have to compete by quality alone. Dawn may be better but V6 is part of an advanced ecosystem. We live in interesting times.

Indeed, but one has to roll your own cr2 version of v5 or v6, which seems to be an insurmountable barrier for some. 😉 I expect Dawn will likely prod DAZ to offer a cr2 version...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 6:41 AM

Hi Kerya, my previous posting was not meant at you, but to everyone.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 6:46 AM

I like the string bikini, the main reason.....

It looks like something a woman wuth that type of figure would wear, and it's not too revealing.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vilters ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 6:57 AM

Sorry to be more realistic.

Why, oh why, are the breasts "again" too high up the chest.................. 

Lower the arms and the breasts are on the shoulder blades.

Some things will never change.

When will someone finally understand that breasts have to be modeled in their natural GRAVITY / DOWN position.

99% of all renders are with the ARMS DOWN.

Breasts are at least 3" to high on the chest, again.

Do you all walk around in a "T" pose? With breasts lifted?

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

Scatha ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 6:58 AM

Now this is what I call good news. I had wondered where you went Steve, after receiving the news you had left Daz. There are a growing number of Vendors/PA's that are getting tired of being horsed around, put off or plain ignored on the Daz forums by the company itself when they criticize the lack of support given in regards to product compatibility between older figures and the new ones.

If not for one of these PA's, Genesis2female gags would have been solely capable of wearing the original genesis wardrobe, thus he created the V4 support for it with his product. It's not a perfect solution of course, but at least it shows his determination to give the community what it wants. I sincerely hope he'll be part of your team, Steve.

If I can arrange support for your new figure in any way (I am an admin at Artraiders.com and work closely with several other vendors as a beta-tester), please let me know.

Regards,

John / Scatha.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:11 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:12 AM

Quote - I think it depends on the clothes whether Crossdresser / Wardrobe Wizard / Fitting Room / Autofit is the best tool to convert something.

As for Dawn: please, is it a file compression issue or is it a bending issue? (See the red circle on her upper body)

Hopefully, the ppl that will be giving her the once-over at the end will catch this type of thing, if indeed it is an issue :). Alot of us know just how to break a figure and I'm sure a lot are gonna try. LOL

Laurie

vilters ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:17 AM

Even with a bra they are too high.
STANDARD = With arms in a loosely down position. As when standing normally or walking around.
The nipple hight is in the center between collar bend and elbow bend. Right in the middle of the biceps when you bend your forearm.
Go out, look around.
it is OK to model in a "T" pose. But you can NOT model breasts in a "T" pose, because they will always end up too high on the chest.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:19 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:29 AM

No doubt there will be breast morphs to adjust them.

Until Dawn appears, and the first people to get her will be beta testers, who will be under NDA's we won't know.

No info has come out yet as to what morphs will come with the base body.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vilters ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:33 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:34 AM

That is what everybody thinks. The reality is that it does not work that way.

When you need a morph to lower the breasts, the texture above the breasts stretches, and it shrinks below the breasts.

You either end up with correct texture but breasts to high.
Or?
Breasts in a correct postions but texture deformations. Streching above, and shrinking below the breasts.

No ; Breasts can not be build from a "T" pose.
Breasts HAVE to be build in a relaxed, standing, arms lowered pose.

And then textured this way to avoid texture problems.

And THEN you can morph them slightly UP for "IN CLOTHING" poses, where they will be covered by the clothing anyway, and texture deformations will not be visible any more.
(hidden by the clothing remember?)

JoePublic ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:50 AM

Vilters has a point.

Making the correct (realistic) shape the default is always better than trying to fix things afterwards.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:56 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 7:56 AM

Quote - Also, the transmaps on her hair aren't right.  If it's a Poser render, see this thread on how to fix that "ghost hair" look.

It might be a DS render. Then again, it might be a Poser render and he forgot to change the gamma of the transmap to 1.00 (assuming he was using PP12 or PP14/P10) ;).

Laurie

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 8:03 AM

All artistic activity involve some sort if choice of compromises. Better left to one (1) person.

The opposite could be called "art by a committee".

OrphanedSoul ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 8:15 AM

How cool she has shoulder blades and a spine! Now a few rib bones.... ear looks good thank you! As does her Bum! great expresions too!

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 8:19 AM

First time I have seen a convincing smile on a Poser figure..

DisparateDreamer ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 8:19 AM

Quote - Sorry to be more realistic.

When will someone finally understand that breasts have to be modeled in their natural GRAVITY / DOWN position.

I'm not sure what source you're getting that 3 inches from.... my breasts do NOT lift 3 inches when I lift my arms to a T pose! The outer part of the breast lifts a bit, breasts may spread sideways a bit, but lifting 3 inches??? NO way. Not even an INCH of lift. half an inch. at most.

OrphanedSoul ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 8:23 AM

Quote - Sorry to be more realistic.

the breast are fine, not all womens breast are low and sag

so realistic depends on both perspectives and age so please look at both sides.

vilters ( ) posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 8:24 AM · edited Wed, 26 June 2013 at 8:26 AM

I am not only talking about "lift".

I am talking about ; where are they on the chest in their "neutral" position.
And neutral position for breasts IS with arms down.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.