Sun, Sep 22, 3:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Explain it to us Edgenet!!

twoblade ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 10:25 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:43 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

All right. I have seen all of this, and feel We may be missing something. Now, Edgenet, JeffH and anyone else involved, Explain this to the loyal users of Renderosity. I read in one thread that the new moderators will be elected. I also saw what I believe might help settle this. What I saw was what looked like someone from the current staff stating that should Jack and Ed be elected, they would be allowed back and as moderators. is this correct? I still feel this has been handled completely wrong on both sides. Edgenet, Old moderators, New, should have discussed any problems before it went as out of hand as it did. There are enough chat programs out there that you could have all gotten together and discussed any issues that were arising. Removing moderators without warning was uncalled for and childish. You punish all for the workings of one. Is that right? Now you have this headache all on the shoulders of 1 person as moderator. is it worth it? Explain this new setup to us Edgenet, or this site will die from lack of the base which made it so attractive to you. I am loyal to the site and those that made it as strong as it was. That was the staff that has been thrown by the wayside. Bring them back. Stop playing MINE IS BIGGER, and end this stupid mess. Talk to us. All who are involved. Edgenet, JeffH, Zygote..Who ever. Teel us straight out what is being done. And no MUMBO JUMBO. Speak it as a person, not as some legal entity. We are artists, not lawyers. Let's end this mess. TALK TO US!!! WE DO LISTEN!!! TWOBLADE

tonylynch ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 1:43 PM

Well put.

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 3:04 PM

If an unknown moderator is causing trouble. Now let me make sure I get this right. YOU WAN'T TO WARN THEM ABOUT BEING REMOVED BEFORE DOING IT!? If the moderator was childish enough to cause trouble. You want to give him/her a last chance at going nuts before he/she is removed!? Can I come over and throw rocks at your house? If you warn me that You'll call the police. I promise. I'll stop. If you are going to call someone childish. Make sure you pick the right person. ScottA

Luna ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 3:30 PM

Scott, Once I Again Let Me Point Out If You Will. Smile This Software Has Tracking All Over It. From An ID Number For Each Post, Image, And Article To A Cookie That Identifies Each Person When Signing On. Not To Mention If The Cookie Is Removed You Have To Log In. Perhaps Some Are Stupid Enough To Believe That Tim Could Not Tell Which Moderator Was At Fault Because There Is No "Accountability" Designed In, But Look Around At The Evidence. Pure Crap. Everything Is Tracked On Here. What Designer Would Create Something, Hand The Reigns Over To Several People, And Not Have a Way To Keep Tabs On What Was Done? Please.

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 4:03 PM

Hi Luna. smiles back at ya. I know a little about what goes on behind the scenes here. What Tim did was standard practice all over the net. And in some cases. The moderators are not even given a chance to stay. They are just wipped out before anything happens. Tim gave them a chance. Someone screwwed it up for the whole team. And that was enough for Tim to do what was necessary to keep it from happening again. I would do the same thing. Lets face it. If the person who caused the trouble was booted. The other moderators would use that as an excuse to follow in his/her footsteps. If you don't think that's true. Then you haven't been here long enough. It's not exactly fair to the few mods that wouldn't be so childish (like Kevin for example). But there is no other way to protect against future attacks. And I'm not sure if Tim knows the mods well enough to pick and choose who can be trusted. And who can't. There's always one or two bad apples that spoil it for the rest. Don't let it eat at ya too much. This has all happened before. And Renderosity thrived. That alone should tell ya the deal. But either way. Losing Renderosity would be bad for everyone as a whole. Poser sites are scattered all over the net. But this site pulls them together. I'm confident. It always will. But hey. I could be wrong. "Always clouded is the future" smileys ScottA

Luna ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 6:43 PM

Oh Bullsh*t Scott, You're Obviously A Condecending Ass Kisser Like JeffH. Tim Is Trying TO Save Face. And No One Is Man Enough To Admit It. Problem Is, People See Through It. You Two And a Couple Others Are Like's Tim's Little Goon Squad. Jumping All Over Anyone Who Dares Speak Out Against The Establishment. Who Wants a Place Like That? You're Like Friggin Nazis. What Amazes Me Is That I Am Still here. Hell, Jack's Stuff was Pulled In 15 Minutes....Mine Is Still up. What's Up With That?

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:06 PM

Yikkes! For Goddsake. Someone delete her stuff. And hurry. She's coming straight for me!!!!!!!!!! ScottA

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:08 PM

And you are Jack's butter kisser right Luna? As someone taught me. Never align yourself with a looser. If you don't like this please just leave it, The good things about Internet and TV is that you can change the site or the channel with just one finger press. So you have the power to ignore this or still faning the flames, it is up to you. Scott is right and if you don't like realism, well try to get high and leave in peace this place. My 5/8 cents

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:31 PM

ROOOOOOOOOOFLMAO......You Think I'm a Female? And You Say I Don't Know Much? Oh That's Classic. As You Said Scott, If You Can Dish It Out....Take It. You And The Gestapo Attack In A Pack When Someone Speaks Out. Funny...Luna Was Banned....FAST After That Post. And Storm Can Still Log In...Hmm....She Asked To Be Removed Before Luna Did.....Isn't That Odd. No Censorship My Ass. You All Are a Bunch Of Two Faced Jerks. The Only Ones You Care About Is Yourselves And How Far Up On The Ladder You Can Get Now That Others Are Gone. I'm Sure This Alias Will Be Killed Now That I Have Spoken Out Against The Gestapo! No Censorship.......Gods You People Are Unbelievable

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:46 PM

If you banned Luna because of what was going on with her/him and me. Then please re-instate her/him whatever membership until her stuff is finally deleted. I was Just goofing around with her because she was acting like chicken little. And I actually started it with a smart ass remark to one of the previous posts. I'm sorry if I got you banned because of this Luna. I was only joking around. ScottA

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:49 PM

I'm firing people??? I don't even a Renderosity mod. LOL It gives me a damn the damaga control, the same right to express your feelings here is the same I have, not less nor more, if some people don't likes reality well that's not my problem either. So I guess you need to get the picture first.

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 7:55 PM

No Need To Reinstate Anyone ScottA You Are Not Paying Attention Young Man. Snicker I'm Sure Luna Was Banned For Speaking Out And No Other Reason. Someone's On a Powertrip. Pure And Simple. But, Of Course, No One Censors People Here. Uh Huh.

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:21 PM

By The Way Virus? Before You Go Thinking You Are So Hot? Note That It Is Basically You, Scott, Jeff, Wallflower, And a Few Others Attacking Me And Attempting To Discredit Me, While I Act Alone. Better Than Me? Hell I Am HONORED! Anytime Such Poor People Have To Jump En Mass On One Person Person Only Shows How Is Really On A Slightly Higher Level. But You Keep Thinking You Are better than Me You Cute Little Virus You. LMAO

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:21 PM

By The Way Virus? Before You Go Thinking You Are So Hot? Note That It Is Basically You, Scott, Jeff, Wallflower, And a Few Others Attacking Me And Attempting To Discredit Me, While I Act Alone. Better Than Me? Hell I Am HONORED! Anytime Such Poor People Have To Jump En Mass On One Person Person Only Shows Who Is Really On A Slightly Higher Level. But You Keep Thinking You Are better than Me You Cute Little Virus You. LMAO

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:22 PM

By The Way Virus? Before You Go Thinking You Are So Hot? Note That It Is Basically You, Scott, Jeff, Wallflower, And a Few Others Attacking Me And Attempting To Discredit Me, While I Act Alone. Better Than Me? Hell I Am HONORED! Anytime Such Poor People Have To Jump En Mass On One Person Person Only Shows Who Is Really On A Slightly Higher Level. But You Keep Thinking You Are better than Me You Cute Little Virus You. LMAO

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:42 PM

Drib: I can't do anything to help to cure your inferiority complex I seriouly suggest you to get some professional help, well if you can pay for it of course. I never though I was better that you, but you thought that? I found it interesting. Have a nice day and get well soon.

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:54 PM

You Never Thought You Were Hot Shit Or Better Eh? Okay....In The Other Thread You Say.....And I Quote You must pray for try to not let me enter into your cells!!! But resistance is futile sooner or latter there will be always a Virus inside your body. Gee.....I Must Have Somehow Misunderstood You Virus. How Ever Did That Happen? If You Are Going To Keep An Attack On Someone, Make Sure You Can Keep The Line's Straight. Didn't You Say You Were Going To Stop About 4 Posts Ago? LOL

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 8:59 PM

Hey Virus. Might as well let it go. Take a look at all of his posts. There is no way you can argue with someone like that. The sky is green and the government is controlling the weather. Might as well give in and admit it ;-). I e-mailed Jeff. And he said He didn't ban Luna. He must be making it all up. Or maybe it was the government ;-) Either way. Don't waste your energy on this guy. He's only interested in how loud a stink he can make. Looking forward to seeing the Props Guild up and running again. ScottA

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:02 PM

Are you retard?? This is not the correct thread, or is it? Well enough The deffense rest!

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:10 PM

ScottA: You are right, I have more urgent things to do that dealing with Mr. nobody LOL. Best Reagardings Virus

DRIV ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 9:16 PM

I'm Pretty Sure If "Luna" Could Sign On He Would There Scotty You Still Aren't Putting Two And Two Together Young Man. Someday You Can Buy a Vowel With the Clue You So Desperately Need. But Please Give The Vowel To Virus? He Needs Them Desperately. Please Teach Him Some English And Grammar Skills? Thanks And So Long.

GODZILLA ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 11:28 PM

When I encountered Virus on the Poser Forum, I knew I was dealing with a pathetic loser. Reading his posts on this thread, convinces me that he is not only a pathetic loser, but an asshole as well. Virus's favorite word is "loser." Why? Because he knows he is a loser, himself; one of the biggest losers of all time. Merry Christmas

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 11:50 PM

Looks who is talking about assholes!!! LOL Your stupidity is very well know from almost the community. If you think that you can have your 5 minutes of fame atacking me, you have problems. But oh well you are a little freek who thinks that attacking some others could have notoriety. Futil efford. Have nice dreams.

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 18 September 2000 at 11:53 PM

GODZILLA. Now I remembered you!!! You was the looser talking about warez at the PoF Right? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH What an Asshole! You still hurted by that? common grow up. If you want me to have an argument again about it, well be prepare to get you ass kicked again as i did at the PoF. Looser!!!!

twoblade ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 12:32 AM

Ok. SO I started a thread so others could just continue their rantings. But one person I must comment to. SCOTTA. You friend did not understand, so let me put it this way, THEY REMOVED ALL MODERATORS FOR THE SAKE OF ONE WHO WAS ACTING WRONG... THAT IS CUTTING OFF THE NOSE TO SPITE THE FACE. Besides. This was a question to the ones behind this. I don't know who you are, but you don't tell me anything. Are you EDGENET? Are you someone that matters in this question? At this point, I think not. The ones this question is for would not act or respond the way you did. You know what. If you were throwing rocks at my house I would warn you I was calling the cops. AS I AM DOING IT. Get a life man. Learn to speak only when spoken too. And don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Next time, I may cut it off. Now please, I know that Edgenet and those involved in the business part of this don't legally have to answer, but come on. WE ARE RENDEROSITY. Those who support, and provide for this site are who make this the site you want. is it worth it to lose your base just to stay quiet. Don't go into legalities. Just explain to us the future of this site. Is it worth it for me to come here every day looking for stuff from those I consider great at this? Or will I have to frequent some other place that treats the supporter vetter than this? All we want is an answer to what will happen to this site. Is it that hard to answer us straight out? And by all that's holy, get rid of the sh*t slinging moderators, and backers that are acting worse than the 3 year old I live with. They make you look worse. I enjoy this site, and the people who belong here. DON"T DESTROY THIS MEMBER BASE. It's what is so attractive about this site. I may not be as good at this art as most people here, but I matter. WE ARE RENDEROSITY. Talk to us Edgenet. We want to hear the truth. TWOBLADE THE SWORD CAN SHRED. SHOULD IT STRIKE???

ScottA ( ) posted Tue, 19 September 2000 at 12:07 PM

Twoblade wrote: "Get a life man. Learn to speak only when spoken too. And don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Next time, I may cut it off" Funny. I didn't see any posts from Edgnet stating: Hey Twoblade. Got any questions? Spend some time here: www.dictionary.com type in the word hypocrite. ;-) As for the nose cutting statement. I understand. You are the guy who gives me the finger for going 65mph in a 60mph zone. Is there anyone out there who can disagree with me without getting all crazy and make threats they can't possibly back up? I'd love to hear other opinions. But every time I start winning. People go Postal on me. ;-) ScottA P.S.- for those of you who don't know me that well. I like to clown around a little. Now spread the word "the sky is falling,the sky is falling"

twoblade ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 12:47 AM

ScottA: Tell you what. I am one of the people who believe that this site can be saved. But I also know that you seem to be one of those who enjoy slinging the muck. I have a right to post, and ask questions. As much as anyone else. But guess what, Friend(And I mean that in the loosest sense) This question was directed at someone. Somehow, I don't think you are one of those people. Are you Edgenet? Are You JeffH? Are you one of the main people who is behind the scenes of this? Those are who this was posted to. Not to some know it all who think they should stick their noses in and make as much trouble as possible.(Oops. DID I say that. YES!!) But you know what ScottA? I think it is time that you find out something. There is a world beyond that screen with all the pretty colors. Those within the box are nothing. Those that are found outside of it, They are what matter. I don't need to be here and let you make me drop to your level. Let me just say this, so you can understand... You are not who I posted this too. Unless you have any thing constructive to say, leave my questions alone, and let the intended answer them. I don't care what you think. I don't care who you are. I want an answer from someone who matters. And next time, man, learn about figures of speech. (There must be a website out there that can help you to learn more about them) It was not a threat. But those who stick their noses into others peoples business seem to end up with their noses punched, bumped, bruised, or cut off. And Hypocrite...Means nothing in this. I have an interest in this and want to know. This is my business because Renderosity means something to me. More than some penny anti antisocial who thinks he is all that. So, No. I was not being Hypocritical, I asked a question. I want an answer. Not some BS from someone who matters very little to this site or to me. When I say get a life. I mean it. I am not your toy to batter. I am not here to amuse you, and I will petition you be removed should I receive any more BS from you. I REPEAT..MY QUESTION IS FOR EDGENET OR THOSE INVOLVED. THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO VENT FRUSTRATIONS ON. STAY ON TOPIC WITH THESE, OR I WILL DELETE THE THREAD AND START AGAIN.. End of discussion. I do not care for the banter, or slinging. Do that elsewhere. I have a question, and cannot find the answers through the dung. It's getting thick here. I will be straight to the point. NO BS SCOTTA. You mean nothing to me. If you ARE part of Edgenet, then I can see why everyone hates them. If you are a representation. Let me put it another way for you SCOTTA... oooor eeee aahhaaah roo (Look it up at www.iamaprimate.com) The Sword swings true. TWOBLADE

twoblade ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 1:01 AM

By the way SCOTTA...I wouldn't give you the finger man. I wouldn't have to. I'd just wave at the nice police officer who is faster than you. Get an IQ man. Slinging is not worth it. Someone will always outwit you. (AND I AM NOT SAYING I WILL.)You aren't worth my time man. You've already wasted an hour of my computer time. I have a life man. It's called living. It's called work...It's what makes me high. Not that artificial sh*t that you must think is so great. The sword swings, but doesn't always cut. Twblade.

ScottA ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 1:05 AM

And the Oscar goes to: twoblade ;-) Hey. Your the one who went Postal on me for posting my opinion. If you are the only one who is allowed to do that. Then by all means. I'll step right out of your way. I didn't realized I was in the presence of royalty ;-) The floor is yours. ScottA By the way. Loved the part about you mean nothing to me. That brought a tear to my eye. Hope I get to vote for you next year also. will you be doing a tour? ;-)

twoblade ( ) posted Wed, 20 September 2000 at 1:35 AM

I have to wonder. Did I ask the opinion of someone named ScottA? Did I ask a question that said anything to someone named ScottA? You know what...I didn't. But for some reason I see a post that states "Can I come over and throw rocks at your house? If you warn me that You'll call the police. I promise. I'll stop. If you are going to call someone childish. Make sure you pick the right person." I don't remember stating anything to you, yet you placed this as only the second post...Still, I don't recall asking for your input. I asked to someone specific. Are you one of them? You still have not answered that simple question... Do I say I am royalty? No. I don't even think I would work as a stableboy.. But again, I didn't ask you to speak up, but you placed your nose in my business.. Second thing I see is that you seem to enjoy stirring up trouble. Why? Is it how you get your Jollies? You know what ScottA...I think you are lonely...Go out and get a girl, or guy as your tastes run, and have some fun. Just remember, I didn't want or ask for your opinion unless you are one who this was addressed to. ARE YOU? Answer that before any other drivel. Answer 1 simple question and maybe I might care what you say. Are you a spokesman for Edgenet, or JeffH, or anyone who is behind the scenes in this...disaster? If not, then you are just some loudmouth that I will ignore as I do a fly.(Nasty things...Though they squish nicely) Answer the question ScottA. Or shut up, and leave this to those it is intended for. Twoblade (Another 15 minutes wasted on the trash.)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.