Wed, Sep 18, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Saying Thanks to DAZ

MajeureForce ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 5:25 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 5:50 AM

Since there are some people around here that seem to stir the pot over and over and seem to fuel every argument out of a personal vendetta, I'd like to say thank you to DAZ and their staff, for great quality and service. You do have customers who appreciate you and who know the difference between a valid customer complaint and something that is none of our business. Keep up the good work guys, and don't give up the ship!

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 5:30 PM
  • :)

Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 5:39 PM

I said thanks to DAZ not too long ago. I believe it was for the excellent job they did on M3 and the release thereof. A few people chimed in and agreed but that's it. It's seems bashing gets much more involvement than praise.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 5:55 PM

Jackson, I honestly believe the best way I say thanks to DAZ is by spending a hell of a lot of money over there. Generally they get it right. Problems with products are sorted out pretty quickly, mistakes are usually rectified promptly and the stuff they sell is good quality. I have also found them to be very helpful with situations not of their own making, too. If any one of those factors was poor I wouldn't buy from them; or at least, not as often as I do now.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Gareee ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 5:55 PM

I'll chime in as well. I've just started brokerng with them (only one product), and they've been VERY helpful, and freindly. I've bought stuff from them for the last year, and never had a problem at all with anything they've offered. Goodies like Freak, and Sara were dirt cheep, and ya can't complain about that!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

compiler ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 6:08 PM

Daz is doing an overall good work on their products and I'm a rather happy camper too. As for threads, don't worry "Force Majeure", we had some other people, some months ago, that pestered every forum by saying how much some Daz products where absolutely incredibly outstanding... Things come and go. What's important is that DAZ and all other brokers keep on making great models and products at affordable prices.

maclean ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 6:29 PM

'the best way I say thanks to DAZ is by spending a hell of a lot of money over there' That's one way of saying thanks, but the people at DAZ are human beings just like us (I know because I speak to them regularly), and all humans like to hear the word 'Thanks'. I doubt if the DAZ staff are trying to be millionaires. Most of them are working joes, on a salary just like the rest of us, so it helps to say thanks out loud now and again. mac

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 6:36 PM

Well call me a DAZ groupie but I am very happy with them. So, thank you DAZ :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Melmoth ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 6:52 PM

Hello everyone,

I don't post very often here on Renderosity except to answer a question about a DAZ product or some other related topic, but I think this is important.

I just wanted to come in and say THANK YOU to everyone in the Community. You all really do so regularly support us with your praise and your pocketbooks. And I literally mean support us. Without your support we wouldn't have a business and I wouldn't have a job working in a field that I thoroughly enjoy. Your support is what we are all about. More than anything else, we need you. I just want to publicly recognize this fact. Without you there is no DAZ. So I'll say it once again...

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

Tony "Melmoth" Bradt
Content Production Coordinator
DAZ Productions.

Ultrop ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 7:07 PM

You have to admire these people. I think they have one of the best buisenes strategies around. I have never had reason to complain bout any of there products. They seem to recognize greatnes when they see it. Writing DAZ studio is no small task. Any one that sits down and contemplates what it takes will quickly realize what they are up against. So far they are doing great.

unzipped ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 7:39 PM

I find this thread disturbing enough to post... I buy DAZ stuff myself - a majority of it is good, some of it not so good. If they go proprietary or start really disrupting the "Poser community" I'll probably stop buying their products both on principle and because to me they would be crippled at that point. But that's the extent of my involvement with them. People, DAZ is just a company. You PAY them for what they do. The bottom line is you can write all you want and they're just going to do whatever it is they think will make them the best (read most profitable) company they can be, thanks or no thanks. Return business is thanks enough. And if a company starts doing things you don't like, or stops doing things you like, your lack of business is all the reprimand they need. They owe you nothing and they aren't doing anything for you out of the goodness of their hearts or because they're nice people. You need to treat DAZ as they treat you - detached, as a provider of a commodity product - not like they're your best buddy or the worst devil you'll ever meet. Getting religion over a company is bad medicine. And it cuts both ways - both pro company and con company. Sure if a company starts pulling illegal stunts, damages an industry or antagonizes its customers its worth getting perturbed about. But by and large it's just not worth it for people not directly involved with the company (and I'm talking employees, etc.)to have strong feelings about it. It tends to result in what we see here, much noise that does nothing but distract or upset many people needlessly. I can't comment on what goes on inside DAZ or with people who are or were associated with them - I don't know and frankly don't want to know enough to comment. I will say it's unfortunate that people seem to be all too willing to air dirty laundry in public. I'm not laying blame, or saying I know who cast the first stone, or that people aren't justified in defending themselves if they truly believe they've been wronged. I don't doubt that there are serious grievances to be addressed, but talking about it here isn't going to help - do you think anything really gets resolved on a Jerry Springer show? I don't. There's never a last word, things rarely get resolved, no one ever wins, and ultimately you just end up losing at least a bit of respect for all parties involved. This is just my long winded way of saying this constant spate of DAZ evangelism or counter evangilism strikes me as odd and misplaced. I look to this forum as a resource for improving my Poser craft, finding out what's new, what's under construction, checking out other people's works and so forth. While easily ignored by avoiding them, these border wars do take up space on the board and energy from memebers, resources that would be better used in moving us all forward as Poser "artists", and I find that sad. Unzipped

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 7:53 PM

Unz - your post was pretty much what I was getting at in my earlier post on this thread. It's a business, pure and simple. I buy from them because they provide the things I want. The end.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 8:03 PM

shrug....... what ever............ Business or not there are still real live people working there and they have always treated me right. So my thanks still stand :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 8:15 PM

Sam and Unzipped, DAZ is a very small company, not a huge conglomerate. Do you have any small businesses you deal with often? Your local dry cleaner maybe? Restaurant? Barber? When you deal with these folks do you just throw your money on the counter and walk out? Or do you smile and say "thank you?" Have you ever left a tip? After all, why should you? They're just a business and you paid them.

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 8:49 PM

I can't complain. They have always been responsive and friendly, whenever I have had any issues with their products.

unzipped ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 8:56 PM

When you deal with these folks do you just throw your money on the counter and walk out? Or do you smile and say "thank you?" It depends on how much they actually interact with me. No one at DAZ interacts with me at the time of my transaction, otherwise I might thank someone then. Regardless that's different than going out of your way to cheerlead or lambaste a company on a message board, so I don't really think you have a point here. Oh and size doesn't matter - I still don't have any personal attachment to the company. Pragmatism - it's your friend. Unzipped

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 9:49 PM

Thank you Daz, one and all. I have never had a complaint, unlike other companies I won't name here. Not too many companies that deal in software give you a refund if returned in 30 days. And they give quality freebies, as well as quality tutorials. I don't have a personal attachment to the company, but I do like the folks at Daz. Marque

IcyFire ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 10:31 PM

Guess I will add my two cents. I too have experienced good customer support from DAZ. It's pretty sad when you have to tell a company thanks for giving you support. Use to be, customers expected good customer support. Times they are a changin'.

Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 10:43 PM

"Regardless that's different than going out of your way to cheerlead or lambaste a company on a message board, so I don't really think you have a point here." I believe this whole thing was about a simple "Thank You." No one talked about cheerleading or "getting religion" until you brought it up. So I think I do have a point. What's wrong with saying thank you for a job well done?

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 10:43 PM

Thank you, DAZ.

We couldn't do what we do if you didn't do what you do.

And I have no problems whatsoever with expressing my gratitude to any entity - be it to an individual, or to a company -- which is nothing more than an organized collection of individuals.

And a special thanks to Renderosity for providing us with this forum to express ourselves in.

Corny? Yeah. But I like corny.

I even believe in petting stray dogs and in holding doors open for women. If that offends anyone.....too bad.

Thanks again, DAZ.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

bijouchat ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 10:46 PM

I'm throwing in my thanks to DAZ here too, and I notice the Horse is released now too. More money to DAZ! It does look great! take care, Robin

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 11:28 PM

From a technical standpoint, I think Daz figure models are probably the best available for Poser. I give them credit for dealing professionally with a select group of individuals who can be very very opinionated and hyper-critical at times. It's a job I'm sure other companies don't want to touch for that very reason. "I even believe in petting stray dogs and in holding doors open for women. If that offends anyone.....too bad." Yeah, that's just way offensive. I propose a ban on such things. ;-)

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

Zicculus ( ) posted Thu, 15 April 2004 at 11:35 PM

I feel that Daz has gotten more complex and confusing when buying products. Their prices seem higher thanever. Products come with less accessories demanding further purchases just to get the original purchase in the "show room". However some animal purchases are well worth it. But not that ill crow...

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 12:13 AM

Yeah, that's just way offensive. I propose a ban on such things. ;-) Some way-out feminists would do just that. At least for the door-holding part, anyway. Too much anger to allow for common courtesy. Not sure about petting stray dogs, though. I'll have to check.........

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 12:14 AM

"But not that ill crow..." I bought Noggin's Crow and Raven model last weekend, and I'm very glad I did. It's a beautiful, wonderful model and a generous package overall. I like the crow set much more than I thought I would, and will be buying more of Noggin's animal models in the future, definitely. Thanks, DAZ, for exemplary customer service, your high product standards, and in these oddly contentious times, thank you for your patience with us all. :-)

elizabyte ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:01 AM

I've still got some issues with some of the things DAZ has done recently, and some of the decisions they've made, BUT... Just because I don't agree or think things could have been handled differently does NOT mean I am a "detractor". Fact is, I've been a DAZ customer since before they were DAZ, back when they were still part of Zygote. Some of my files actually still have "Zygote" on the installer (I know because I recently had to reinstall a bunch of stuff). For the most part, I've gotten quality products and good service. There have been times when Customer Service was lagging (DAZ admitted as much at the time), but lately I've always gotten a prompt and polite reply when I've had to write regarding anything CS related. I believe that SOME of the issues that have come up recently are based on the fact that DAZ is changing some of their direction and have started to try to change some other aspects of their business for the sake of making the business grow. "Growing" a business is a good thing. Making mistakes while doing it is probably also inevitable. It is my sincere hope that DAZ has and will continue to LEARN from their mistakes and blunders, and that they won't be repeated. That's all you can ask from anyone, whether it's a company or a person. And other than that, I'm still a customer, and I still dump a great deal of my money in their till on a regular basis. I will almost certainly continue to do so for the forseeable future. :-) There's my $0.02 on the subject. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 2:09 AM

Yeah.. I got that crow too. What's wrong with it?! I think it's great. And yeah, Thanks Daz :o) You're draining my money supply in a way few other companies have managed LOL I'm so happy that I can also make a little money from you to remedy it G (yeah I broker there too, one little product so far) Daz has always been great to me when it comes to customer support. I'm nothing but satisfied.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

winter200 ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 2:55 AM

Thank you Daz for wonderful products and friendly service!

d-larsen ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 3:15 AM

Aside from all the other comments posted in this thread I for one am impressed that someone from DAZ would comment back to this thread. To me that shows that they do at least "hear" what we the customer say, and just because they don't react in the way we always want them to or as fast as we expect them doesn't mean they are just in it for the money. There's no money in it for them if they ignore us completely because then we just stop buying from them. Any business that wants to be profitable knows that they have to be responsive to the largest part of their market. Unfortunately, sometimes they have to choose between the largest market and the smaller one for prioritzation purposes. We all want bigger, better, faster, and cheaper stuff and sometimes we don't get it! "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all and I want it now!" was said by one much wiser than I who has left us tragically without the continuing benefit of his social commentary and voice. But then again, he also liked fat-bottomed girls!

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 3:33 AM

Just going to keep it simple and add my thanks!

FlyByNight

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 4:20 AM

Daz are real people with Families & Feelings, it doesn't cost us anything to say thanks once in a while & make them feel good, yeah we pay their wages but having someone say thank you now & then makes it seem more worthwhile. I'm pretty sure I'd have given up on poser a long time ago if it wasn't for the Daz Guys & Girls & their tireless efforts to keep me addicted ;) So I'll also say thank you to Daz for everything they've done so far :)

Graviton ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 4:46 AM

Err.....they are a shop... they sell stuff & we buy it........um....er.......Thanks.....I guess. Daz make some nice products. I have bought & used quite a few of them. I only once had a query about one & they promptly Emailed me a fix. It's a great service, I can't complain. I think people here feel the need to thank Daz because Poser has become quite a fulfilling & consumong hobby for them. Why is there not thread to thank Curious Labs though? They are people too, with familys etc. This is a really odd thread, but if it makes people happy then thats Ok.

Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone's neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing?

STORM3 ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 5:04 AM

"Daz are real people with Families & Feelings"

So is every other commercial and freestuff producer in Poserland.

Yea, I like and admire the people I have got to know over the years at Daz and other companies. But I remember also that Daz is a business and longer at this game than any other producer of Poser stuff. I still wish them the best, although some things about their current direction disturb me.

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 5:12 AM

OK :) My thanks extends not just to Daz but to everyone who ever made anything for or with poser that makes the poser community such a great community to be a part of :) better? :)

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 5:23 AM

I don't get this any more than I get the 'bashing DAZ' thing. I've been complaining like hell over in the DAZ forums recently about people who tear DAZ to shreds for something that is its internal business. I hate it when people rip things up just for the hell of it. Threaten an swear and say 'I'm never going to buy their stupid products again' and the like. Just as little do I understand the "Gee, thanks DAZ!!" thing. They're NOT in the business to be gentle knights in shining armor - or black holes of hell either. They're a business - making a profit hopefully so they can take home a salary - and along the way, hopefully, they make some good business decisions. Like selling good product and giving good service. They do that quite well. And that's the end of it. -------------------- BUT - to people who give things away - who make freebies, tuts or constructive comments in Poser forums - I say THANK YOU!! -------------------- :] Fish

who3d ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 7:52 AM

DAZ have done some wonderful things - both in terms of products and in terms of service. Why not occasionally mention that? Why not do so in public instead of privately? In the world we live in today, all forms of news seem to concentrate on the negative. Wars, bloodshed, milk cartons - doom and disaster seems to be what the viewing/reading public "want" (or at least so we're lead to believe - and sadly I think the media may be right). It's nice for anyone involved, I submit, for people to occasionally say "That was really good" or "A nice thing happened to me today". A little positive re-enforcement can't be a bad thing, can it? Whether it's DAZ3D, Curious Labs, an internatioanal corporation or a guy who lives just down the road from you, it's got to be good to share a little happiness from time to time :) Cheers, Cliff Bowman

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 9:32 AM

Why is there not thread to thank Curious Labs though? Who? You mean the software company that, next to Microsoft, everyone loves to hate? :-)

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 9:44 AM

For those who don't get it, I think it's probable that this expression of appreciation is occurring because of all the negativity in the community regarding DAZ lately. Too many "scenes." We get very involved in our passion for Poser and the community, so yeah, sometimes things get blown way out of normal proportions. It can be healthy to re-set the tone or try to provide balance. If it seems like we're being silly, so be it. Enjoy your level-headed real-world perspective and let us say "thank you" to people that we appreciate. It doesn't happen every day, and for crying out loud, at least it's something positive around here. :-)

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 10:31 AM

I hate being level-headed. It prevents one from perceiving the angles.

Graykin ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 10:48 AM

Thanks to you all. Though we are a company it is really nice to hear when people appreciate what you do. I am a broker rep here at DAZ and nothing satisfies me more at work than seeing a broker product do very well and is accepted into the Poser community. When a product does very well I have been known to call the broker and share in their excitement of their success. When I look at accepting a product I think will the community like this and when you do it is very satisfying. For example watching Koshini take off like she did was one of the best moments that I have had experienced here at DAZ. Another one was Bishonen for M2 I accepted that one not knowing how well that one would do. In reality character packs can be slow sellers but it proved to be one of the best characters of all time. I have many experinces like those and I don't mean anything by not mentioning them or mean to leave anyone out but I am very proud of all our brokers and feel that we have great team of brokers. So thank you brokers for making this a great experience working here at DAZ. Working here at DAZ I have also been involved in creating some 3D models. The one that has been the most rewarding for me was the D-Bot. The reason that is was so rewarding was because you the community. He had broke the records of how many times a freebie was downloaded and I want to take this opputunity to say thank you for that. Daniel Vest Broker Rep DAZ Productions

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 11:01 AM

Thank you Daz for not always being a simple business.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

unzipped ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 12:55 PM

I won't bother commenting further on misplaced sentiment, it's obviously not worth it. What I will ask is why this whole thread wasn't posted at DAZ's own message board? That's my real point - just as the DAZ bashing is out of place here, so is the DAZ loving. I'll be reply 42 to this silly thing - that's 42 thought processes that could have been used further learning how to do things better with Poser, which I thought was the main purpose of this forum - even if it's just another thread about a new breast morph it would be more worthwhile for the forum. But this, this is just noise. You'll say, well just don't read any DAZ related threads here. Well I'll certainly be inclined to avoid threads that involve anything DAZ from here on out because I'll assume it will devolve into a grudgefest of personal agendas, and while most of the time I would be right, I will probably occasionally miss out on some useful information as well by avoiding such threads. That's the kind of damage that is done by this stuff. Put it this way - I read over at the Photoshop forum as well. And you never see stuff like this - there's no "Saying thanks to Alien Skin" threads, no "Khai ruined my life threads", people would wonder what the heck you're doing if you tried posting such things. All they want to see are things related to doing the art - sure sometimes that means a recommendation or a warning, but that's all it is. Why can't this forum be that way too? If you want to say thanks, great, send them a postcard, give them a call, post on their very own message board where more DAZ people would be even more likely to see it. But posting it here a)is a waste of space and energy for Renderosity members and b)smacks unseemingly of astroturfing. Basically the DAZ pub (postive and negative) that goes on here is tired. Maybe Renderosity should make a separate "DAZ Battlezone" forum for this kind of thing, otherwise take this junk offline so we can better focus on the art - not the politics, not the drama. Unzipped

PheonixRising ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:08 PM

First of all the author of this post is a clone account that was created yesterday, and not two Daz people who never really ever post are in the thread. Oh please. Staggering coincidence. People can say whay they want but at least I don't cheat, lie, or use tricks, and half-truths. This post is just trickery. Look of the author's inception date. And then look at their first posts. :) Do a search. This type of false manipulation is disgusting and insulting to everyone's intelligence. And it takes any sincere wishes for Daz and cheapens them. Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:12 PM

That's the beauty of being part of the most active & diverse community in 3d art, you never know what the next thread is going to bring :) I know who Kai is but who's Allen Skin? & yes kai is responsible for some of the worst crimes in interface design inflicted on the 3d art world so far.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:18 PM

Alien Skin are the makers of Eye Candy :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Melmoth ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:26 PM

Anton, Actually, to our knowledge, the person to which you refer to is not anyone employed by or affiliated with DAZ Productions in any way. If it is a clone account, which may be entirely true, it isn't someone being conscripted by us to do anything for us. And as for Daniel and myself, we really do not post very often on Renderosity (or in DAZ's own forums for that matter). I just want to reiterate that what I said earlier as a thank you to the Community was honest and sincere. I truly do appreciate everyone's support. I will be completely honest in stating that, in the past, I have had times when I was really down on the Community. But considering all of the mistakes we have made in the recent months, and everyone's patience and forgivness with those mistakes, my outlook on this Community as a whole has completely changed. You guys really do support us (and I might add even like us sometimes). ;) If it weren't for everyone in the Community who support us with their purchases I would not have the opportunity to be involved with DAZ at all. And I value my involvement with DAZ very much. So this thanks even includes a thank you to you, Anton. You are a member of this Community and you have supported us in the past both in the forums and by purchasing our products, so I thank you for that. Well, it's back to work for me. Everyone have a great weekend and keep making great art! Tony "Melmoth" Bradt Content Production Coordinator DAZ Productions

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:27 PM

Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z.......

.....:Huh?:.........wha?.......

Did someone say something?

Nahhh. It weren't nothin'. Just noise, I guess.

BTW - Did I say "thanks!" to DAZ? Well, thank you DAZ!

Now, back to the really important stuff.....you know, the serious stuff that the really smart people involve themselves in.......

..........z-z-z-zz-z-z--z-z-z...........

Graykin ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:28 PM

I think Tony said it all for me as well. Daniel Vest Broker Rep DAZ Productions

PheonixRising ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:31 PM

Well I think the truth is important. I don't think that is noise.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:32 PM

heh thanks ernyoka I missread Alien as Allen & I was wearing my glasses too ;)

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 16 April 2004 at 1:37 PM

I don't cheat, lie, or use tricks, and half-truths. raised eyebrow I certainly haven't had a lengthy private discussion with you in the past month. I just call a spade a spade.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.