Wed, Sep 18, 7:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Sneak preview! Nea 2... perfecta!

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Wed, 25 April 2007 at 6:06 PM

Good luck, some more.  You do good work!  Catch you on return!

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 10:07 PM

file_377102.jpg

DukeM3's remapped face & body.  Still haven't remapped the back of the head, eyes, lashes, & teeth. I'm not too happy with the eyebrows, their ends seem to develope odd twist -but have yet to think of a solution.  Copuld someone make me a good MALE (one that can portray *Bushy* eyebrows) eyebrow prop, such as Aprilish devised for Posette? Anyway, progress is slow, but ti does continue. David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 2:06 AM
Forum Moderator

That duke is looking real good.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 7:25 AM

Thanks again David... he is going to be a great character !

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 9:12 AM

dp,  that figure looks AMAZING!

shante ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 12:23 AM

Gotta watch this thread. The work looks good!

slinger ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 4:25 PM

Best of luck Pitklad.  Stay safe.

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 6:31 PM

Ah necrothreadia

Pitklad.. I trust you're home from the army again? How's Nea coming? (and Domus 3? As much as I like Nea I'm more into the male characters...)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 6:22 PM

file_423220.jpg

Hello everyone! It's so nice to see that there is still interest on this forgotten project! Yes I'm back from army a lot time ago! Thanks everyone for the nice comments and the concern, love you all!

As for Nea 2 she is 90% she 'll be out as soon as I find some time to finish that 10% she will definitely be different than Nea 1 in some points but still everything older will work just fine

As for Domus 3 after not much interest on Zenon (who is made of Nea's Head and Domus Body) I was thinking on cancelling the realease. Morphs and shape are almost finish, so maybee If I find some time I'll make a kind of beta release since he will not be  100% as I expect him to be...

After all why to spend my time on something that I wont see not even one render of it... I have put a lot efford on Zenon but the only user he has is me, I wasn't expecting something more but none is not a motive for me to continue another dead project...

Especialy when I see some people here post their first thread asking how to make a poser texture to sell on the market...
Ok I'm doing everything for my fun but sometime I feel that I'm just wasting my (more precious as I grow up)  time....

My FreeStuff

momodot ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 7:07 PM

Hi pitklad, you should only work on what you like obviously but I do use Zenon though I like Domus more maybe. Nea obviously I use very much! The Nea work by Stahlratte is very very useful to me in doing my Poser and I like the full body morphs you make especially but I do not show my renders except as part of a forum discussion. To be honest in fact my renders are like sand painting... I render and render and then delete my folders of renders! I have little of my work saved even on old discs. Yes though, the scene, the community, whatever it is has become depressing... I always swear off visiting here but then find myself looking back for posts by my heroes. I can not tell you not to be disapointed but you and a couple other like ockham are a light to those of us who do care. You are one of the last with the spirit of Poser from when it really was a community and not a market. Even if you do not release your work I am happy to see it.

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 02 February 2009 at 8:59 PM

The only reason I continue sharing my work is for people like you momodot and everyone else that has take some time to look at my work, even a single comment can give me something back
I want to thank everyone having an eye over my projects
I know that those aren't mainstream projects so massive interest was never expected!
Actually this was the most fun that only people with alternative interests and thoughts/tastes about poser  got their attention on my work so this makes it even more valuable!

My FreeStuff

JoePublic ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 1:24 AM

file_423259.jpg

I still like Posette !  :-)

mathman ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 2:46 AM

Ti kanis yiotis;

I love all of your characters. You are very generous to give them away for free :)

I have been too hot and bothered lately to play with Poser but hopefully I can get back into it soon, and create some images based on your characters.

In case you are wondering why I am "hot and bothered" is because we have just recovered from a freak heat wave which set the Melbourne temperatures up to about 45 degrees C (roughly 112 degrees F) for four or five days in a row.

Keep up the good work my friend, I really appreciate your good work.

nevsehir ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 3:01 AM

Posette still is a great character, especially for animation

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 3:11 AM

file_423263.jpg

I have NO idea whether anybody uses my remapped characters besides myself, but that is still enough for me!  I have absolutely no use for V4 or M4 when I have PosetteV3, JudyV3, and P4DukeM3! David P. Hoadley

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 3:12 AM
dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 3:13 AM
shante ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 3:28 PM

Some of these renders are nice. I stopped using Posette because I thought V2 was more "photographicilly realistic" and being a photographer by earliest and longest discipline training and avocation, that was important. Once in a while though I see an image using Posette and especially any newer variances of her that makes me wonder. But still all in all, the out of the box looks I get from V2 (Though I own V3 and V4 I have not used them because I am still stuck in Poser4) in my opinion as limited and uninformed as it may be, is still closer to the photographic look I want to get in my modest renders.

I have all the iterations of Posette ever made available on disks about but except for trying them on several occasions, I have always gone back to V2. The face and especially the chest/breast and hip and other body/face morphs that were released for her in the community when she was "The Item" far surpass what I was  able to get from Posette then (though, admitedly,  I may not have gotten all those morphs for Posette to really make a fair comparison).

But seeing what has been done more recently by you Master Pitklad and Master Hoadley some others whose work I saw at Posette Forever, I may dig up my copies of those girls and chase them around the ole Poser 4 Stage to see what I can get out of them.

Speaking of which, since I have all your attention, I started a thread some time ago here and elsewhere I think, searching for the original creator of a Posette derived character called Fer Kodie(Cody) or something like that. Does anyone here recollect this lovely and buxom figure and who created it?

kobaltkween ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:06 PM

iirc, the most photoreal finished figure i've seen is a Posette morph by momodot.

JoePublic ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:18 PM · edited Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:20 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_423356.jpg

Old project of Posette mesh but regrouped and reshaped to use the basic V4 rigging. (Without the fancy JSM-magnets). It's NOT Posette's head on V4's body. The mesh is 100% Posette.

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:18 PM · edited Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:28 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_423359.jpg

I just discovered an old morph for Posette called "cutebelly" and it rocks! Just a quick render.

Damn, JoePublic... those look great! I just wonder what would have been accomplished if we had not abandoned Posette/Eve/Nea for the Daz money sink. Imagine applying all what we know now about rigging and shaders to the old figure with FF smoothing and displacement. If our energy had focused on developing Posette and Dork content instead of being pulled down by DAZ dollies and consumerism and sales.

JoePublic, I actually think that figure looks much better than V4.

Casette ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:27 PM

JoePublic: What texture? What hair? What old project? Why old?????? :woot:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

JoePublic ( ) posted Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:48 PM · edited Tue, 03 February 2009 at 4:54 PM

Texture is "AnaP4W" by Plus3d

Hair: Anime Hair by SWAM/Bobbie25

Old : Because the reason I made her was that I wanted a low res figure that could wear V4 clothing without conversion as the original V4 uses way too much RAM for my liking.

But now there is the 17K LOD version of V4 which of course is more "perfect" as her body is exactly like that of V4, just lower rez.

shante ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 12:10 AM

Love these JoePublic. I noticed the feet here....I know...I know....why the feet? But I noticed the feet and they don't look like Posette's feet but more like V4.
Am I missing something? I loved Posette's feet but do not like V4. In fact someone here was kind enough of creating a morph to make the toes smaller on my request and these morphs are now part of the V4 user lexicon...well, at least to those with persnikity feet tastes and judging from all the long toed V4 renders noone is using these morphs!  :)

She does look good. Are these items available to the rest of the community somewhere?
I would definitely migrate back to this version of Posette if she could render this nicely for me. Of course there would have to be the textures and rebuilds for her.
I like the legs and knee areas when bent though the knees are a bit smooth and w/o the same definition that I am used to seeing on V2 (though they look better bent admittedly) and the ankles also seem a bit smooth as compared and though there is still something about the breasts it looks much better than Posette out of the box though not as good as V2...IMHO...but what the frell do I know?  8{

The body joints look smoother the way they are posed too. A refreshing difference and almost nicer in some cases than my preferred V2.

Yep really impressive figure. OK....soooooo....where do we find her and how much is she?

Momodot:   I like this figure too. Somehow it reminds me of a figure that if I recall correctly was built off V3? Was it by Posermatic? A really voluptuous B.U.S.T.Y. figure that I believe also came with clothes and I think was still for sale here not too long ago. Sorry brain farted and do not for the breath of me remember her name...somebody either help me or just shoot me and put me out of all your misery!  :(
But I like her too. She is a bit less "Realistic" and her face though modified still has an overall look of the original Posette...I think....but that could be the rendering of her.

It seems it isn't too late for a revival. There is enough talent on this thread alone to start something up again. From what I remember isn't that what prompted the Posette Forever site to be born? Is that site still active? Last time I went there there was much less offerings than when first set up. Were many of the original contributers disappointed and pull everything off?

JoePublic ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 1:16 AM · edited Wed, 04 February 2009 at 1:17 AM

file_423385.jpg

Sorry, but I said that Posette-V4 was just an old project.

It would take way too much time and energy to finish her to meet the standards of perfection that are expected even from freebies these days.
And there are already enough "feral" figures available that noone uses anyway. ;-)

As for the feet, I take that as a compliment if you think the feet are so close to V4's, but as I said, she's ALL original Posette mesh.  :-)
(See wireframe)
She's just morphed and re-rigged, nothing else.

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 12:01 PM

file_423448.jpg

Posette Forever never worked for me as a community... that is just me. Usually I just can't even get past the site security so I have given up. I often wonder if the Posette revival could maybe just possibly have happened if it were not that anytime anyone got hyped about improving Posette they got fobbed off with a "take it to Posette Forever". Stahlratte and pitklad were certainly generous with their Posette work... some other great work on for example the JPs was shown in the DAZ forums but was not released. I wish that David's attempt to promote a standardized Eve had taken off... I liked Traveler's FBMs for Eve... the issue was mapping. I like Eve or the P4WWG or Eve/Posette hybrids. I think my ideal Posette at this point would be pitklad's fine work on Nea but with the Hellsong P4 genital hips and David's unimesh mapping with MATpose compatability. I just find my self pulled back to the Posette and Dork varients over and over for the ease in posing, the compatability with my modest computer, the potential for average build non-heroic stature figures but the potential too for toon work like Stahlratte's Toon Nea, the dial spin Zenon above, or Remc's pinhead/flea super Freak figures.

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 12:05 PM

The Nea figure really is so versatile... I have used it for toons, for average figures, heroic, aliens, male. A really robust and adaptable figure just as it comes installed.

WandW ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 1:06 PM · edited Wed, 04 February 2009 at 1:07 PM

Joe Public,

That's a beautiful figure!  Perhaps you should put her out (RTE encoded, of course!) as an open-source type project like is being done with odf's Antonia.  I'm sure she could be put in good order by the group.

Cheers,

Rod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

shante ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 3:42 PM

Momodot:
Then I guess what we need to work with is a merged Posette variant that possesses all the atributes of all the artist you mentioned above. That would be wonderful. The best, by the best for the best.
As a download hound I got EVERYTHING that was available for the P4 figures when they came out. I was downloading and reading as much as I could find even though frustrated with my inability to wrap my doting brain around the Poser functions I de-installed Poser and stopped using it for over a year....go figure!
So in my extensive archives I have a lot of old stuff. Some I actually re-find and reuse from time to time. I could be seduced into going back to Posette derivatives if they offered all that I have gotten used to working with in my V2 figures if all the stuff is in one figure.
Keep in mind that many times the "Relaxation" I derive in working with Poser is more the creation of a new figure simply sitting at my computer adding morphs as .obj targets and/or spinning the dials. Sometimes I actually get so seduced by the figure I create I see her in a render and actually do some images with her as the star.

So if Posette Plus has all that capability built in and can be made to look good and "Realistic" to my frustrated photographers sensibilities I will use her.

I find it strange and please ALL of you content creators here do not take offense in this...that so many people here and/or mentioned here are willing or have been willing to do what has been done with the figure but the works are not released into the community?
If I know there is a thread here offering some new and great item or fix for an existing item or better character development for old or new existing figures I will be there and I will use it if I can.
But I just don't have time to go to ALL the sites and wade through all the threads of all the stuff out here. It seems Posette Forever as a site would have acted as a brilliant repository for ALL that is for Posette and ALL content creators would be lined up to post their works there.

I am TOTALLY frustrated I could not wrap my brain around content creation, or learned another app to makke morphs or even believe it or not, never figure out how magnets work within Poser so I could do what I so desperately want to do with the app. I feel stifled. But if I could learn it I wouldn't hesitate for a minute sharing it with like minds.....as it seems many of you and others have. But why the reticence to share it when you are doing this as a passion and get joy from creating these things and hopefully seeing how they are used in creating visuals by others?

I love what you guys have done with this character and would love to see more of this as well has have the opportunity to work with them myself...even if I don't know how to create or rig or adjust or improve my own.

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 4:47 PM · edited Wed, 04 February 2009 at 4:48 PM

It seems many of us are not welcome at Posette Forever. Trying to share work on the old figures (completely legit and properly encoded material I must add) has lead to people getting really beat up and haseled. Most of the really talented people working with the old figures prefer to lay low and get work done rather than be flamed or even banned over non-existent issues. There is a general hostility toward people unwilling or unable to be 'good consumers'. The Poser scene in 1998-99 before the after-markets developed was a much different place. It was about pushing the limits in skill and inovation... artist generously sharing their art. The last vestigis of that are pitklad, face_off, bagginsbill, odf, Phantom3D, ockham, svdl, stewer and geep.

shante ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 5:06 PM

Yeah I remember some of those flame wars....it was before or about the time Renderosity was started wasn't it? There was a lot of mud slinging then as I was a beginner and on the Poser Forums. Got tired of ti really fast though.
A waste of bandwidth and time but even though that was going on there was as you say a lot of creative juice being shared at the time too. I was just starting out in Poser so I really didn't have a handle on all that was discussed but I got a lot out of it in other ways.
Too bad about PosetteForever though. I thought it was a good idea at the time.
Now we need one for V2 as well!  LOL

Casette ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 6:34 PM

Who says Posette doesn't work nevermore? :woot:

CASETTE
=======

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 7:03 PM

That is beautiful Casette!

Hey, do any of you have a URL for an artist named RedSonya and/or rghis or something like that? Did absolutely wonderful Posette characters... might have been a UK domaine. Can't find it now.

I know the HappyLand, Snow Sultan and Winscape 2010 Posette textures... are there any other textures Posette or Dork textures I should find. Did John on the Run ever resurface? I would love some additional textures comperable to the Staale Loseth textures... those I think are modifiable so maybe I could do some work modifying them with Levius images... it has been a long time since my hands were steady enough for good texture work.

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 04 February 2009 at 8:36 PM

Casette, that is a great skin texture, can you tell me where you got it from ? 

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 12:48 AM

Attached Link: P4HorseMH

file_423508.jpg

While you all are bemoaning the 'Decline and Fall' of the Poser Community, I just uploaded my remapped Poser 4 horse to Freestuff.  Pending approval, you can download it from the above link. DPH

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 12:54 AM · edited Thu, 05 February 2009 at 12:55 AM

Quote - Casette, that is a great skin texture, can you tell me where you got it from ? 

The same texture used by JoePublic: Ana for P4 Woman by Plus3D (freebie)

http://plus3d.googlepages.com

CASETTE
=======

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 9:18 AM · edited Thu, 05 February 2009 at 9:23 AM

file_423528.jpg

pitklad, you know one of my favorite textures EVER in Poser is your Domus texture. Here it is on my morphing dork...

shante ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:00 PM

Quote - While you all are bemoaning the 'Decline and Fall' of the Poser Community, I just uploaded my remapped Poser 4 horse to Freestuff.  Pending approval, you can download it from the above link.
DPH

What do the remaps do? What is it remapped for...not sure I understand...sorry?

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:09 PM

he has remapped the P4 horse to accept the Millenium Horse textures.  just as he has remapped Posette (and other figures) to take Unimesh textures. 

and just to mention, i find Posette renders more realistically when i up the smoothing amount on her various body parts.

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:20 PM · edited Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:22 PM

That is good info cobaltdream... I have been using default smoothing.

David has remapped the following to take the V3/M3 etc. "unimesh" textures I believe: P4 Nude Man, P4 Nude Woman, P4 Nude Woman Body Suit, P4 Nude Woman WG, P4 Eve, and P5 Judy available in Freestuff. Also Victoria 4 which is in the RMP. Some of his re-mapped figures take standard MATposes while others need the textures loaded individually in Material Room.

He also did a hybrid of The GIRL's head on the P4NWWG that takes the V3 textures.

shante ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:21 PM

I wish some of the face and upper body morphs for Dork iterations would work on the old Zygote Centaur. These morphs and textures foe DUKE and some of the other males here would be wonderful on the Centaur!
I love that damn thing and despite its short comings , I use it all the time. I  can't find anyone really getting fired up enough to do some new workings for it. Been trying for said support since its release...what...a hundred Poser years Ago!?  :(
Does anyone here know what mesh the human body portion for that character was built from? I tried asking DAZ scholars but didn't get any answer.
It looks like a buffed out DORK but not sure. I am sure none of the standard DORK obj morphs work for it. Bummer.

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:27 PM · edited Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:35 PM

um, wasn't that supported recently? and re-released  as a freebie on the DAZ forums?

yep:
http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=80669

oops!  i see you already posted in it.  but i guess it's good for others looking.

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:30 PM

There was a Zygote Muscle Man and also a Beast Master I think... might have been used for the centaur... might use the Poser 4 Casual Man head or something. Anthony Appleyard has a little app that fixes the vertice order or something on the P4 Casual Man and maybe Busines Man so it/they can take standard Dork head morphs. I think those are the P3 Nude Man head on those old figures like the Dork Merman. You could also try hybriding on the P4 Nude Man head since the neck seam should match up maybe. You could use the old P4 head magnets to do some work and I have actually had some success using the application Morphing Clothes to move morphs between different mesh with the same basic shape and grouping, even expressions.

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:33 PM

BTW somone once posted the three or four dial spins that make the standard Dork look less like Micheal Foucault and actually handsome. Given some time I might remember the recipe.

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:38 PM · edited Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:38 PM

did you not follow the whole thread?  Lyrra stated it was based off the Dork.  that doesn't necessarily mean you can swap morphs, though.  there are lots of best practices that weren't followed at the time.

if you like low poly stuff, i really suggest finding an app you like and making morphs yourself.  it's easier the fewer polys you have to deal with.

shante ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 1:58 PM

Quote - um, wasn't that supported recently? and re-released  as a freebie on the DAZ forums?

yep:
http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=80669

oops!  i see you already posted in it.  but i guess it's good for others looking.

Actually friend I started that thread and the one you see was hijacked and reposted in another support thread after he/she got DAZ to re-release it asd a freebie. RAND was the only one who actually created a real face moprh and re-mapped it and textured it a bit better than ZGOTE did when it was released. I had those items and with Rand's permission (He lost his) we reposted them for the community to get people using it and fired up about the needed and promised support. Support that I was disappointed did not really materialize.

All the people there volunteered to support it doing this or that but except for a few not so well made textures and promised and undelivered morphs it pretty much fizzy fizzed....like it has throughout the years of my trying to get community support for it.

It was dropped as a community support project when someone introduced a great way of putting the MilPeople and the MilHorse together to create a more modern Centaur. But as we all know the Mil Meshes were dense and more difficult to work with as are imagine combining them together spliced to create one character. Ver nice but unmanageable is my description, for a render more complex than a simple one: Centaur on a DAZ Cyclorama and off you go..
So much more difficult than the old Zygote Centaur to work with in complex set-ups and renders and so much harder on Computer realestate and power.

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 2:04 PM

I'll look into remapping it so that people can use a template to combine M3 and MilHorse textures on it.
DPH

shante ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 2:07 PM

Quote - did you not follow the whole thread?  Lyrra stated it was based off the Dork.  that doesn't necessarily mean you can swap morphs, though.  there are lots of best practices that weren't followed at the time.

if you like low poly stuff, i really suggest finding an app you like and making morphs yourself.  it's easier the fewer polys you have to deal with.

I was the thread. It started as a direct result of another thread I posted asking for support for the figure.
It was in a way grinched. I let it go figuring if it was going in the direction of Community Support it didn't matter.  I wanted it to work.
It was also established it was not a Dork mesh....at least not as some of you better versed in this would agree. It was to amny's reckoning based as mentioned here on the MuscleMan. Because they looked alike I assumed they were the same or at least from the same mesh. Apparently not.

If I could wrap my addled brain around learning REAL 3d applications I would have made my own figures long ago. I can't even figure out how use the damn P4 Magnets and I have been using Poser 4 since its release. I am one of those guys that has learned to push the basics as far as I can to get me close to what I am trying to achieve by way of images but can not for the life of me move up in the world...making me desperately dependent on other better versed creatives like you all here and elsewhere in the community to 'Git'er Done"!

So I thank all of you for your talents and gifts. Could not have enjoyed the field if not for creatives like you all!  ;)

shante ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 2:10 PM

Quote - I'll look into remapping it so that people can use a template to combine M3 and MilHorse textures on it.
DPH

That would be great. But the Character needs some serious body fixes to make it more appreciative of its new skins. Some of these fixes are cosmetic and some are additions to face expressions and character morphs. Apparently many folks, upon viewing ALL that it needed, just ran away thinking of the work to fix an old horse...er...Centaur!  :(

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 05 February 2009 at 2:28 PM

Shante, you see to the cosmetic changes and expressions, and I'll see to the mapping.
DPH

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.