Sun, Sep 22, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Blackhearted Anastasia Clothing...

onimusha ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 5:18 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:19 AM

Just wondering if there are any plans to make clothes to fit this character.  Like all of Blackhearted's sculpts, it is very well done and actually makes Alyson look like a real person.  In promo images it's pictured with a swimsuit.  Will this ever be available?  Other clothing would be great too.  I imagine Alyson clothing could be made to work with the figure, but there doesn't seem to be much for Alyson around right now...

Thanks...

ghostman ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 5:41 AM

Already in the makings.😄

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

martial ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 5:57 AM

I just bought this character Not install yet

But i am asking the same thing

I hope that Alyson clothes fit on it or may be PhiLC make a special version of Alyson for Anastasia in Wardrobe wizard

rjjack ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 7:31 AM

file_476404.jpg

one free dynamic dress coming soon, and maybe more in the futur. 

OKCRandy ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 7:51 AM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 7:52 AM

Quote - I just bought this character Not install yet

I hope that Alyson clothes fit on it or may be PhiLC make a special version of Alyson for Anastasia in Wardrobe wizard

Since She is based on Alyson you just need to analysis the morph with WW and hope for the best. :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 8:55 AM

From what I've seen so far, WW doesn't do that great a job, but it does do it ;). I'll probably whip up a dynamic dress or two, that is if I EVER can get Poser Debut 9 downloaded :P (was free yesterday and it's taking forever to fricken download). BadKitteh said she'd like to make some clothes as well and Letterworks is also. Those are the one's I've heard say for sure that they want to make for her. I'm sure others will follow.

Laurie

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:30 AM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:34 AM

I agree that custom-made clothing is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than converted clothing. When time permits for me to do content, this is the figure I'll be creating for. Have something started already.

Being a content creator, I'm not too keen on the results achieved with any clothing converter. The clean lines of specially-made modeling are often lost. I've tried several other conversions and may post one more, but I'm definitely going to do some cleaning up in the render before I post it.

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:40 AM

Quote - > Quote - I just bought this character Not install yet

Since She is based on Alyson you just need to analysis the morph with WW and hope for the best. :)

Correct.  Add Alyson to the scene, apply the GND Anastasia morph, and then analyze the morphs. GNDA will then be listed as an option for morphs that you can apply to the clothing. 

My advice, though, for best results is to pick clothing for figures that are similar in size to Alyson 2. There'd be a lot less to move around that way.

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:25 AM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:37 AM

All I can say is WOW!!

I wonder how Aly felt when she woke up from all that plastic surgery? Talk about your ugly duckling becoming a swan! At any rate, she is amazing! Thank you, Blackheart!

I've been testing with WW to see if she can share any of her sister's clothing. I'm with the rest... the results are variable, but that is always the case with clothing converters. I think of it more like buying off the rack (converted clothing) vs tailor made (created.) The modeled clothing will always be better.

I'm personally excited to see the content creators getting behind GND Aly. I've totally fallen in love with her! This has the makings of the Poser figure those of us who cannot use Genesis have been looking for. (Actually, a far better choice, because it is native to our software of choice.)

Now the question becomes, will the users support her. I guarantee the following: I will buy the first underwear, swimsuit, dress, top and bottom combo, non-high heel shoe, and business suit anyone models for her. I'm here with my wallet open. (Anything beyond the above will relate to quality, but you get the picture.)

I'm also in the market for further characters and textures for her. In short, I REALLY want Anastasia to be my new Vicky.

Only one thing left to say to Blackheart: "Ryan? P-p-p-p-p-p-p-lease?"

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:29 AM

there are a handful of talented vendors who have been working on Anastasia clothing for a few weeks now.   i was planning on cordinating a release, but they were delayed for various reasons and rather than delay her indefinitely i released Anastasia yesterday.

i am working on some myself, as well as eyeing some of my vicky products to refit to her. ill also be taking advantage of both freestuff and Prime to distribute more content for her.

the swimsuit you see in her promo was autoconformed with the weight map transfer. but i need to regroup it manually, smooth out the weight maps, and maybe add a couple of JCMs.  but ive actualy had excellent results just taking simple clothing items from GND2/GND4, morphing them to Alyson's body shape, and running the automatic weight map transfer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwyDh1O3tkQ
this usually gets them about 90% conformed. you can improve results by manually grouping the item first - since poser groups them less accurately and sometimes leaves out the strip of polys for the hip causing your meshes to split down the back. youll also need to strip out the unused parts of the CR2 in your CR2 editor of choice since the auto weight map transfer will transfer all of the groups of the base figure to your clothing.

as i said in the other thread, if any vendor is having trouble morphing their clothing base to Anastasia i will gladly help out and do it for them - of course within reason. if i start getting bogged down morphing everyones clothing and cant do any of my own work ill have to stop, but right now i do have time.

cheers,

-gabriel

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:37 AM

file_476410.jpg

*"**non**-high heel shoe"*

doh. i guess i should just delete these then :(*

"and business suit anyone models for her."

LOL.  Letterworks will be pleased to hear that*.*

im sure some previews will be posted soon.*

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:39 AM

ROFL. No, don't delete them. I KNEW they would be coming. Although I don't use high heels with my girls much, I knew they would sell. And yeah, I need at least one pair for her. :)

onimusha ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:49 AM

This is awesome.  I can't wait to see what gets released.  Great tip on using weight mapping to conform things.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:50 AM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:53 AM

Nice shoes!!! :D

I can do shoes. I can try and do some flats Basicwiz, time permitting of course ;). Since I'll probably be using her a lot now, I'll most likely end up trying to clothe her just like I did Angela...lol. She was/is also desperately in need of clothes. I have some rings I was working on for Angela...maybe I'll convert those over too, just cause a girl can't have too much jewelry :P

Laurie

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:51 AM

I'm glad to see you on this team, LaurieA. I KNOW the quality you turn out! Much appreciated!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:21 AM

Alyson's a short girl too. She needs the height the heels will give her.

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:27 AM

Yeah, yeah, yeah... but her feet and calves will hurt all the time!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:36 AM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:38 AM

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... but her feet and calves will hurt all the time!"

pfft!  suck it up, buttercup!

a mere century ago women were expected to tightlace into corsets and eat arsenic mixed with vinegar and chalk to keep their skin nice and pale :)

women should stop whining about heels and just be happy that fainting couches are no longer in fashion :)

flees before hes lynched by all the 'rosity women

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:40 AM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:40 AM

Quote - flees before hes lynched by all the 'rosity women

Second best idea you've had. (The first was creating Anastasia!)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:55 AM

And all in the name of pleasing men. They should be forever grateful....lol.

Laurie

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 11:59 AM

Funny thing is high heels were originally invented for men. It was appropriated by women.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 1:21 PM

Blackhearted.

Anastasia is resting in my runtime. Who will be the first to post a NAIATWDAS?

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 1:38 PM

Quote - Blackhearted.

Anastasia is resting in my runtime. Who will be the first to post a NAIATWDAS?

Have you just volunteered?  :-P

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 1:38 PM

I just looked at  rjjack nice dress.
All I can say is . Where are those breasts going to end??
Give them a minute more and they will be at ear level.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 1:46 PM

And that means what exactly?

Laurie

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 2:14 PM

Two questions:

What does NAIATWDAS mean?

WHAT rjjack dress?

And yes, Anastasia has absolutely perfect breasts... regardless of the size the artist choses to endow her with! :)  :)  :)

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 2:22 PM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 2:24 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_476419.jpg

Don’t forget that Alyson 2 morphs also work in conjunction with GNDA, just as V4’s would also work in conjunction with GND for V4. When mixed and matched in little doses with GND Anastasia, you can get some nice body shapes with GNDA.  Gabe also included some breast morphs with her that will enlarge and lower the breasts (the Breast Size morph does this).

To show an example … think she’s too thin? Add a little weight. Think her breasts are too small? Add a little more. Here’s an example:

GNDA Breast Size .400

Alyson Heavy: .160

Alyson Rubenesque: .088

(Dang, I should have put a sword in her hand ... ROFL)

DCArt ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 2:28 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_476420.jpg

A side by side ... default GNDA and combined morphs as above, for comparison ...

lululee ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 2:56 PM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 2:56 PM

I think she is gorgeous. She gives a whole new life to Poser characters.

I plan on getting her and doing some clothes for her.

cheerio

lululee

bopperthijs ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 8:11 PM

I wonder if we could have a GND for Antonia...

That would be great.

best regards,

Bopper.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 8:48 PM

I'm making stuff for her as well :)  
Actually, last chance here for to hear requests of what to make for her.
As soon as I finish the UV on something, I'm staring on Anastasia/Alyson piece! 

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 8:54 PM

Jeans and a top are always useful, as will be undies if no one else is already working there.

Re: undies... I'd love for them to be dynamic. Saves a lot of grief when adjusting the breast shape and size at the designer end.

My $.02

imax24 ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 8:59 PM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:00 PM

Anastasia just told me she really doesn't mind showing off her body (and she hopes she's not pleasing only MEN). But it's December and it's a bit nippy. So she politely requests that somebody give her some clothes SOON!

BadKittehCo ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:24 PM · edited Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:25 PM

I have these for V4, that could probably be hand morphed and converted pretty quickly:

although, I think blackhearted has something similar in the works as well, so I don't want to steal his thunder:

___
Renderosity Store  Personal nick: Conniekat8
Hi, my name is "No, Bad Kitteh, NOO", what's yours? 

jartz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 9:49 PM

Quote - I wonder if we could have a GND for Antonia...

That would be great.

best regards,

Bopper.

Hey, I second that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

basicwiz ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2011 at 10:15 PM

Quote - > Quote - I wonder if we could have a GND for Antonia...

That would be great.

best regards,

Bopper.

Hey, I second that.

I disagree. There are plenty of people working on Antonia. I request (again) a consort for Anastasia.

imax24 ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 12:38 AM

SInce GNDA is sculpted from the Alyson 2 mesh, I don't see how she can become an Antonia morph. Even if Gabriel wanted to do it, wouldn't he have to start from scratch with the Antonia mesh and rig a whole new set of joint controls? I'm not sure I see the point.

If you're saying you'd like a morph to give Antonia something like GNDA's general curvature, that should be possible. I'm sure Gabriel would object if it was TOO exact a copy, though. If I remember right, somebody once took GND4 and with some minor alterations tried to sell it as his own creation. 

imax24 ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 12:45 AM

When I bought PP2012, I loaded Alyson 2 just to see what she looked like. Oh my god. I quckly removed her from the scene and have never loaded her again until now. And my reaction again was, oh my god. How could this inspire anyone to go further? Mannish face, mannish body. Why make her default shape and face so unattractive? I mean, V4's default texture with it's ugly lo-res purple bikini and butch haircut leaves something to be desired, and her default body could be curvier, but she's basically there. You can see what can be done with her. I get no sense of that with default Alyson 2.

Then I applied the Anastasia morph and textures to her. Revelation. Side by side, it's hard to believe they're related. Just my opinion, no offense to A2 lovers.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 12:55 AM · edited Sun, 18 December 2011 at 12:59 AM

I don't think ppl were requesting an exact morph of Anastasia for Antonia. They were asking for BH to give Antonia his sculpting genious ;). I'm sure she'd have a completely different look - just as GND2, Irina, GND4 etc all had different looks.

If I had my way, Gabe would redo every single female figure in the Poserverse...lol. But, since he likes to do other things than sit in front of a computer for the rest of his days, I guess I'll settle for one here and there :P.

Laurie

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 2:17 AM

Basic

Seriously? :-)

"Nekkid Alyson In a Temple With Dragon and Sword" Back in the old days there were fewer clothes lying around and many many variations on a temple with a nekkid Vicky in a temple fighting a dragon with a sword. It goes back to 2000 or so at least with Vicky the Millenium Woman. Who single handedly (swordedly) replaced poor poor Posette...

Quote - Two questions:

What does NAIATWDAS mean?

WHAT rjjack dress?

And yes, Anastasia has absolutely perfect breasts... regardless of the size the artist choses to endow her with! :)  :)  :)

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 7:45 AM · edited Sun, 18 December 2011 at 7:46 AM

Anastasia appears like a complete new figure. We don't only need new clothes, Alyson's default facemorphs and expressions are a mess anyway. With GND they are useless. It would be cool, if someone could create custom Anastasia facemorphs.So I vote for more Anastasia support. She and Antonia_WM are the hottest digital Girls in Posertown now. ;-)

Mark@poser ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 8:42 AM

I bought her yesterday and think Blackheart has done a wonderful job on her. From what I can tell he uses the existing texture maps with a custom shader. I really think we could use some better texture maps for her in general.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 8:55 AM

Quote - Anastasia appears like a complete new figure. We don't only need new clothes, Alyson's default facemorphs and expressions are a mess anyway. With GND they are useless. It would be cool, if someone could create custom Anastasia facemorphs.So I vote for more Anastasia support. She and Antonia_WM are the hottest digital Girls in Posertown now. ;-)

i wouldnt say they are 'useless'. you can get some expressions working but you need to finesse dials. you always need to finesse dials anyway, not just wade in and start cranking everything to 1.0.  i have yet to see a 'smile' or 'open mouth' morph on any character that doesnt look like crap at 1.0.

for now you can feather the dials and perhaps touch things up with the morphing tool - which is a godsend in Poser 9/2012 (especially now that it spans body part groups seamlessly) and should be something that people use every day. it takes a couple seconds to touch things up and can also be used for more advanced things like adding a bit of 'gravity' to a pose before you render, or customizing a character to your liking.

that said i actually am working on custom morphs for her and have a handful done already - however they are time consuming to make. a pack with, say, 10 custom expressions is going to take me at least a week to make. and i mean quality expressions - where the entire head is morphed for it, with attention paid to facial muscles, etc. i was originally going to have some in the base pack but due to time constraints - id been working on it for so long - i just had to call it 'done' at some point or id never have released it. so there will be an expression pack up very soon, either for around $5, or (if i have access to prime by then) for $3.50 as a Prime product.

other content is coming - i am working as fast as i can.  sigh -- i had the perfect 'cameron diaz' smile made for her - morphed everything even the eyes - and just as i was about to call it done POOF the bloody power went out. i really need to buy a UPS, ive lost so much work due to not having one and living in the sticks on a sh*tty power grid.

cheers,
-gabriel

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:07 AM · edited Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:13 AM

Quote - I bought her yesterday and think Blackheart has done a wonderful job on her. From what I can tell he uses the existing texture maps with a custom shader. I really think we could use some better texture maps for her in general.

actually no - ive gone over all the maps and made fixes, improvements where needed, retextured most of the head, spent way too much time around the eyes and lacrimals, and then hand colored the maps because they were much too monotone.  there are also a lot of custom maps made, as well as masks to fix some of the underlying issues. 
the SM maps are actually quite good, and i saw no reason to retexture every inch of her just so i can say i did.  with the Level II and III shaders, much of the base texture detail is smoothed out anyway. Level IV shaders are coming in an update.

just what are you hoping would be accomplished with 'better texture maps'? more baked on detail?  you can increase the texture detail on the SSS node for each body part, and then go to the material room and click Add to Library, and choose Material Collection, and save it.  either way, make sure you are rendering with a low min shading rate or any texture will get blurred out. i included some suggested render setting preset screenshots in the documentation.

cheers,
-gabriel

onimusha ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:28 AM

Quote - She and Antonia_WM are the hottest digital Girls in Posertown now. ;-)

I agree with this completely.  I feel like Genesis is a bit of a scam and also feel completely abandoned by DAZ because I'm a Poser user.  I know that's beating a dead horse, but I've spent thousands of dollars at DAZ on content over the past seven or eight years, and now I feel like they've slammed a door in my face.

GND is very stylized and is perfect for those kinds of renders.  Antonia is very down to earth and perfect for the kinds of renders that need a more subdued look.  I would love to see better custom morphs for both because the only thing they really lack is V4's ability to create radically different looking faces.  Once they get that kind of flexibility, they will see a lot of use in my Runtime...

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:36 AM · edited Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:37 AM

people should really embrace the morphing tool.  hardly anyone even knows its there, much less uses it.

you have no hope of doing super-fine morphs like some of the ones on Anastasia with it because it just doesnt have that level of control -- however, now that all the fine details are done it creates an ideal platform for further tweaking with the morph brush. you could literally do almost anything - add another 10-20 lbs or fat or muscle, make her pregnant, move her breasts with gravity, create basic expressions, flex more muscles, etc.  clothing pokethrough takes one poke to fix :)   the morphs can be mirrored, and even saved as dials and then saved to your library.

think of the morph brush as a ghetto version of zbrush - but its free, and its right there in your runtime just a click away. even though i have zbrush and its my morphing app of choice, there are many times if i need a quick fix then rather than go through the entire export/zbrush/import process ill just poke the mesh around with the morphing tool. if anyone here hasnt used it yet you are missing out on one of the most useful features.

cheers,
-gabriel

Mark@poser ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:44 AM

Quote - > Quote - I bought her yesterday and think Blackheart has done a wonderful job on her. From what I can tell he uses the existing texture maps with a custom shader. I really think we could use some better texture maps for her in general.

actually no - ive gone over all the maps and made fixes, improvements where needed, retextured most of the head, spent way too much time around the eyes and lacrimals, and then hand colored the maps because they were much too monotone.  there are also a lot of custom maps made, as well as masks to fix some of the underlying issues. 
the SM maps are actually quite good, and i saw no reason to retexture every inch of her just so i can say i did.  with the Level II and III shaders, much of the base texture detail is smoothed out anyway. Level IV shaders are coming in an update.

just what are you hoping would be accomplished with 'better texture maps'? more baked on detail?  you can increase the texture detail on the SSS node for each body part, and then go to the material room and click Add to Library, and choose Material Collection, and save it.  either way, make sure you are rendering with a low min shading rate or any texture will get blurred out. i included some suggested render setting preset screenshots in the documentation.

cheers,
-gabriel

Sorry about that. I saw your note at the bottom of the texture maps giving Smith Micro copyright credit and didn't realize you had re-worked them.

As to what I referred to as "better texture maps", I thought the eyebrows were a bit strangely shaped and thought some variety there might be nice. Maybe some color variation too rather than just dark black. A few variations in the make-up area might be nice. I had also hoped for a little skin color variety for various ethinicities. 

Thanks

onimusha ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 9:54 AM

Quote - people should really embrace the morphing tool.  hardly anyone even knows its there, much less uses it.

Yeah I've heard the morphing tool is a lot better.  Need to find some tutorials and start using it.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 10:09 AM

"As to what I referred to as "better texture maps", I thought the eyebrows were a bit strangely shaped and thought some variety there might be nice. Maybe some color variation too rather than just dark black. A few variations in the make-up area might be nice. I had also hoped for a little skin color variety for various ethinicities. "

:)

as she is she took months. with the features you requested, there is no way shed have been done till Feb, much less Christmas, and she would cost $50.

not to sound ungrateful to my customers, but this is one of the most frustrating aspects of content creation.  there are merchants who release a single JCM for a single body part, or a pose pack for $10 (and thats fine - im just using it as an example).  if you stand Anastasia next to Alyson 2 i think its evident that an ungodly amount of work went into getting her to look that way. and thats just what you see - there are many fixes you dont see that improve function like mesh tweaks and symmetry fixes, etc.

at some point i have to say she is done. other merchants will undoubtedly implement the features you request, and i will add some myself in the future as either updates or addons.

as for the eyebrows - this is the reference i used in C4D to position them, with a viewport freeze which was then sent to Photoshop where i drew reference lines to doublecheck. but since we are human, everyones eyebrows/heads/preferences are different - im sure other merchants will create different eyebrows.

back in a bit, i need to go and help cover a friend's boat.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 10:11 AM

Quote - people should really embrace the morphing tool.  hardly anyone even knows its there, much less uses it.

you have no hope of doing super-fine morphs like some of the ones on Anastasia with it because it just doesnt have that level of control -- however, now that all the fine details are done it creates an ideal platform for further tweaking with the morph brush. you could literally do almost anything - add another 10-20 lbs or fat or muscle, make her pregnant, move her breasts with gravity, create basic expressions, flex more muscles, etc.  clothing pokethrough takes one poke to fix :)   the morphs can be mirrored, and even saved as dials and then saved to your library.

think of the morph brush as a ghetto version of zbrush - but its free, and its right there in your runtime just a click away. even though i have zbrush and its my morphing app of choice, there are many times if i need a quick fix then rather than go through the entire export/zbrush/import process ill just poke the mesh around with the morphing tool. if anyone here hasnt used it yet you are missing out on one of the most useful features.

cheers,
-gabriel

Yes as you mentioned it takes time. I will defenitly start creating some expression fixes myself, but I am not that good at it. Great to hear, that is more in the making for Anastasia. :-))) Nice Name you have chosen.;-)

Mark@poser ( ) posted Sun, 18 December 2011 at 10:40 AM

Quote - "As to what I referred to as "better texture maps", I thought the eyebrows were a bit strangely shaped and thought some variety there might be nice. Maybe some color variation too rather than just dark black. A few variations in the make-up area might be nice. I had also hoped for a little skin color variety for various ethinicities. "

:)

as she is she took months. with the features you requested, there is no way shed have been done till Feb, much less Christmas, and she would cost $50.

not to sound ungrateful to my customers, but this is one of the most frustrating aspects of content creation.  there are merchants who release a single JCM for a single body part, or a pose pack for $10 (and thats fine - im just using it as an example).  if you stand Anastasia next to Alyson 2 i think its evident that an ungodly amount of work went into getting her to look that way. and thats just what you see - there are many fixes you dont see that improve function like mesh tweaks and symmetry fixes, etc.

at some point i have to say she is done. other merchants will undoubtedly implement the features you request, and i will add some myself in the future as either updates or addons.

as for the eyebrows - this is the reference i used in C4D to position them, with a viewport freeze which was then sent to Photoshop where i drew reference lines to doublecheck. but since we are human, everyones eyebrows/heads/preferences are different - im sure other merchants will create different eyebrows.

back in a bit, i need to go and help cover a friend's boat.

I understand, and I think I started my posting by saying "Blackheart has done a wonderful job on her". The point of this topic I thought was to request additional items for Alyson and your morph of her. Others asked for clothing. I thought other textures would be nice. I don't think I ask you to do those other textures. For the price you sell her for, she's a nice bargain.

Not to sound ungrateful to our vendors, but as to those "merchants who release a single JCM for a single body part, or a pose pack for $10", I think you and I know that what is offered for sale is not always what is sold.

Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.