Thu, Sep 19, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Two surprising omissions from Poser content

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 2:22 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 2:33 PM

Well, to me at least.

There are no British style railway items, other than a couple of station things.  No rolling stock, no locomotives from any era that I can think of, and only one carriage inside at Poser World.

For those who don't know, British railway stuff is completely different from US stuff, so there's not much scope for conversion. 

The other omission is Formula 1 stuff.  Arduino made a model F1 Ferrari, back when Schumacher was one of their drivers but that was donkey's years ago.  He's now back out of retirement and drives for Mercedes.

BTW, I'm not particularly after any of these things; I just find it odd there aren't any. 

There are other things missing but since I'm more than likely going to make some for sale in future, I ain't giving the game away about those. :) 

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 5:42 PM

There are not many contemporary motorbikes with poses.

There is not one set of good looking prison clothes, but lots of poser prisons.

There are no judges robes.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 5:43 PM

Mens scrubs for nurse/doctor scenes?

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 6:03 PM

Fishing rod.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 6:28 PM

Quote - Fishing rod.

I think Shukky had one at his site, once.  Not sure if I've seen others. 

My Store

My Gallery

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 6:30 PM · edited Sun, 13 May 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quote - Mens scrubs for nurse/doctor scenes?

Definitely seen those, either here or at DAZ.

Prison clothes for which country?  In the UK, prisoners wear dark trousers and pinstriped shirts.  Pretty ordinary really, except for the small HMP patches sewn on them.   

My Store

My Gallery

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 6:33 PM

they are always in orange in the movies.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 6:53 PM

Maybe in US movies, about US prisoners.  Certainly not over here.  Never have been.

Well in that case, a pilot jumpsuit - there are a few around - should do, with a bit of Material tweaking.

My Store

My Gallery

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 7:20 PM

I have looked at that.  trouble is they have zips and belts that prisoners aren't allowed to have.  But there aren't any specific prisoner clothes despite all the prison scenes and jail cells that are in poser stores.

Love esther

GeneralNutt ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 7:32 PM

Coveralls would be nice, better if they could be half worn around the waist as well.

How about a stove with ring burners.

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2012 at 7:48 PM

Dark anvil has a nice GWR train and old fashioned signal box. ...trouble is they have zips and belts that prisoners aren't allowed to have. Maybe in the US but, like Sam say here in the UK it's jeans and shirts. In some places a special shortened hoodie is permitted as well, though not enough to hide the face (so they can be seen on CCTV).

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 1:40 AM

Jeans? Do they allow them to have belts? Unlikely to see that here in the US of A - belts can be used to hang onself or (more likely) garotte someone else I expect. Most places here seem to have adopted some variation on the jumpsuit theme. Color may vary and in Sheriff Joe's lockup, they're wearing pink drawers underneath.

Don't know about British rolling stock except the steamies on the live segments of Thomas and Friends on Saturday mornings - not that I watch it, and certainly not that I miss Make Way for Noddy and Naomi - ahem.

There's some Japanese stuff but probably a lot of the items available otherwise, from street signs to appliances to power outlets etc.  isn't exactly right for a scene in a non American environment. I remember years ago, Trekkie Girl saying she'd never seen a window air conditioning unit. I have no idea what some of the food etc. on the Japanese sites is supposed to be :-)

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

mrsparky ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 4:43 AM

Jeans? Do they allow them to have belts? Yep and yep, also shoes with shoelaces. Nearly everything is stamped with the HMP name or the logo. Which makes some items very collectable, especially beanie-hats, the plastic bag, lighter and most bizarrely underpants! The lighters, which are not meant to be taken away, often sell on ebay for 25-30 quid each. More if it's signed by a particular baddie. The clear plastic bag is sometimes given to guests upon release and comes with a fetching blue HMP logo. Some police stations have similar ones, which gives it a "street value". Theres one train line in London which serves 2 jails, and it's not unusual to see someone walking down the train offering to sell one. Hats and underpants also have a value in certain cultures, especially in cities. Usually worn in conjunction with low-slung trousers. Apparently it's meant to inspire fear and respect, but when I've seen this I usually think what a plank:) ..Trekkie Girl saying she'd never seen a window air conditioning unit. Theres one on EDW/VP urban building set, now owned by rendo.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 4:48 AM · edited Mon, 14 May 2012 at 4:49 AM

As mentioned, any kind of overalls / coveralls seems to be a missing item.

A generic set that could be morphed / Mat'd into everything from prison threads, to a surgeons scrubs, to a spacesuit, to a painter and decorators coverall... would be nice?

I've started playing with making this myself after being inspired by a previous thread on here asking for a set of surgeons scrubs / apron... but haven't got very far yet (LOL)... if someone more competent could step up to the mark on this one please??

;-)

Surely this is worth the attention of a professional content creator?

I'd certainly buy such a thing if it was well made...

...and then I can concentrate on the other clothing modelling project I've set myself:

A hybrid, conforming and dynamic pantomime horse outfit...

raven ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 7:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=14391

There's this train carriage at DAZ.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 9:55 AM

Raven, that's the first I have ever seen.  Amazing.

My Store

My Gallery

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 10:00 AM

Quote - There's this train carriage at DAZ.

Wow. That's a very thorough and authentic looking set too... coming over a bit nostalgic actually... both for my old Hornby train set... and just travelling in carriages like these :-)

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 12:31 PM · edited Mon, 14 May 2012 at 12:35 PM

Quote - > Quote - Mens scrubs for nurse/doctor scenes?

Definitely seen those, either here or at DAZ.  

Poserworld has a few sets, IIRC. 

Things I don't see but would like to?

• Ordinary interiors of pro-level quality with recent materials/lighting/etc. It's always a temple, a mansion, a palace, a dungeon, a horror chamber, log cabin, exotic {insert foreign land here} interiors... Well, what about the inside of a typical middle-class house (e.g. a "McMansion")? Maybe some interior scenes of a double-wide trailer? Things like that? Sure, I've seen college dorms, and the occasional amateur effort at something, but so far it's all high-end/fantasy/rich-boy/cosmopolitan stuff. I think Poserworld put a few out a few years back, but they certainly won't/don't take much advantage of HDRI/AO/IBL, or shaders, or...

• "functional" clothing that isn't XXX-rated. Let me drill down a bit: I'd like to see clothing that functions as it should (snaps, zippers, buttons, etc), but doesn't look like slutwear/studwear, or like it belongs on the rack in a blue boutique. There's a little bit of it about, but the signal-to-noise ratio is horrendous, making the search a big waste of time in many cases.

• Would it kill anyone to make a decent (and recent!) outdoor set? Not everyone wants to buy and/or install Vue (I'm lazy these days - sue me.)

• More content for TY2 (please? :) ) I can convert, but again, I'm lazy and am willing to pay for the privilege.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 1:18 PM

Wait - got one more:

• Hair that's worth a damn. Soemthing ordinary folks would have on their heads. the male models have a pretty good repertoire of this, but the ladies? Not so much. 

Here's what I'm getting at: 

While there are some good non-fantasy/non-weirdass hairdos out there, very few have morphs that account for the head it's attached to experiencing X-axis rotation, and fewer still that comprehends the idea of the head experiencing Z-axis rotation. Contrary to popular belief, heads do move side-to-side and they do bend... and the hair attached to them, especially long hair, will fall accordingly.

'k - rant done now. :)

Ometeotl ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 3:43 PM

Quote -

• Would it kill anyone to make a decent (and recent!) outdoor set? Not everyone wants to buy and/or install Vue (I'm lazy these days - sue me.)

There is a new (and huge) Forest-Set at Daz:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=14492

It's for D|S 4 and PoserPro. I tried it in Poser 9 (SP1) with one M4 and got my first "Out of Memory" ever :unsure:  It looks really great tho, so I will try to tweak it

mrsparky ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 3:51 PM

..As mentioned, any kind of overalls / coveralls seems to be a missing item... Click the banner or link below - search for jumpsuit - comes with loads of options like prison orange, flightsuit etc etc. ..both for my old Hornby train set... Ah the old flying scotsman. I've been tempted to make a few bits, but I don't like undercutting the work of other artists. Especially Dark Anvil, as his dayjob is designing buildings and stuff for Hornby. Things like the Skaledale range.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 4:19 PM

Thanks for the pointer Mrsparky... :-)

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 4:36 PM

A highly authentic Firemans outfit with O2 tank and those cool pry bar tools they use.

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

Keith ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 5:33 PM

Quote - A highly authentic Firemans outfit with O2 tank and those cool pry bar tools they use.

Firefighters do NOT carry pure oxygen in a self-contained breathing apparatus: it's just ordinary compressed air. Carrying compressed pure oxygen into a fire is...um...possibly very counterproductive. And the tool is generically called a Halligan Bar in North America (or just "a halligan").

I've been using those items for over 25 years now.

anupaum ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 6:47 PM · edited Mon, 14 May 2012 at 6:48 PM

How about a sling?  We've got lots of blade weapons, bows and guns, but no sling!  How is a fantasy or historical character going to cast stones?  I've looked high and low for a sling, but I've never found one!

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 8:02 PM

(Peng)

Quote - Would it kill anyone to make a decent (and recent!) outdoor set?

Well, I don't know if they will pass muster, but I've made a few enviro sets, and I'm working on a massive -by Poser standards- enviro which will have several alternatives for terrain.  The first terrain is elvish Lothlorien, another will be a Mad Max outback wasteland with roads, another will be a contemporary urban setting (to accomodate TinkerBell's Drive-In Cafe'), etc.

The difficulty in making a large enviro set for Poser is

• texturing all that real estate, and
  • populating it with trees.

I've found that as of P8 and the introduction of IDL, you're better off using mesh leaves rather than beaucoup transmapped panels.  I use (strictly convex) n-gons to minimise poly count.      As for the terrain texture, the old method of applying an image to the terrain at 1:1 scale is useless with a big set.  I'm using a texture-switching technique which randomly shuffles everything to avoid that "plaid/checkerboard" effect that comes with tiling an image map a hundred times, and RGB maps to specify bare wet streambanks, worn footpaths, and rocky hillside outcroppings.  It's surprisingly conservative of system resources, yet retains sharp detail even up close.

In this shot (less than half of the terrain is shown), you can see the grass segue to muddy streambank, and there are footpaths meandering from home to home.  The material room looks horrid, but it's really just multiple copies of the same texture-switching logic, all driven by the selective RGB map.  All the little lights are props/figures which are IDL-active self-illuminated items.  The terrain is pretty big (see raw mesh shot).  Note the cottages on the plateau, and the bridges at the mouths of the streams are about five stories high.

LothlorienGaladriel's grotto matLorien raw mesh.

With a handful of modest sized image maps, this massive terrain is covered, without that repetitive "plaid/checkerboard" effect, and yet it stands up tolerably to close shots.  This is Galadriel's grotto, in the FaerieWylde freebies.  The firepans and lampposts are IDL-active props.

Galadriel's mirrorfirebearers

This smaller playset (the lovers' bridge at Imladris) is a bit rough, but I built it in ten days, including the broadleaf plants and the trees, so it was a rushed job (to fill a blank day in the FaerieWylde Christmas freebie event).  Comes with optional IDL-active moonbeams.  Again, all the tree leaves, broadleaf ground cover, and ivy is mesh foliage, not transmapped.  IDL runs much quicker and draws less RAM with mesh foliage.

Aragorn and Arwen's bridge

(Wolf359)

Quote - A highly authentic Firemans outfit with O2 tank and those cool pry bar tools they use.

I have projects waiting already, but I could add this to my "to-do" list.  I have insider knowledge on this topic. :D  The tanks are air, 5000PSI on ours.  We have several different tools, Halligan, Hux bar, Kelley, several specialized variations of ax.  And, there's the all-important spotty dog.  ^^

Sarah.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

moriador ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 10:30 PM · edited Mon, 14 May 2012 at 10:33 PM

Quote - > Quote -

There is a new (and huge) Forest-Set at Daz:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=14492

It's for D|S 4 and PoserPro. I tried it in Poser 9 (SP1) with one M4 and got my first "Out of Memory" ever :unsure:  It looks really great tho, so I will try to tweak it

It's a beast of a set.  I rendered it all by itself in PP2012. FFrender.exe buzzed along using almost 5G of RAM.  Just loading it into Poser took over 2Gs.  And that wasn't even using the hi-res texture version. Yikes.  I wasn't timing it, but I'm sure it took more than 10 minutes to render a 1000 x 1000 pixel draft render (half of that time was just loading the textures -- Poser can apparently only use 1 core for that, it seems).  I can't imagine attempting IDL with it.

I'm not sure what I think of it, frankly. But I know I'll only be rendering small parts of it at a time.  The preload is huge.  The trees do look very good though!

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2012 at 10:36 PM

Poserworld had several sets of coveralls (boiler suits) and I think motorcycle leathers and scrubs. They may even have a fireman set. 

SteveJax ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 12:07 AM

file_481356.jpg

> Quote - Maybe in US movies, about US prisoners.  Certainly not over here.  Never have been. > > Well in that case, a pilot jumpsuit - there are a few around - should do, with a bit of Material tweaking.

Not exactly Prisoners, but this British show about kids with weird super powers doing public service for their crimes portrays the orange jumpsuits. (Yeah I love this show!)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 2:32 AM · edited Tue, 15 May 2012 at 2:40 AM

Quote - > Quote - Maybe in US movies, about US prisoners.  Certainly not over here.  Never have been.

Well in that case, a pilot jumpsuit - there are a few around - should do, with a bit of Material tweaking.

Not exactly Prisoners, but this British show about kids with weird super powers doing public service for their crimes portrays the orange jumpsuits. (Yeah I love this show!)

Thanks SteveJax. Yeah Misfits is great! That's exactly the thing I meant... those probationer community work order coveralls.

Mrsparky, the jumpsuits you have are a little different from this as far as I could tell from the promos?

I thought this item might be good as a dynamic cloth smart prop?

That's the route I was going down, badly probably, with my personal tinkering...

;-)

EDIT: This could be mat'd to look like what Seachnasaigh is wearing in his profile pic, for example :-)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 2:42 AM

...and those sets look awesome Seachnasaigh :-)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 2:53 AM

...and, yes, a spotty dog...

My dog isn't spotty. But he has already posed for some reference / texture photos, on the basis that I'd like to make a character of him at some point.

Not sure whether to make a map and morph for the mildog... or wait until I have saved up for Zbrush... and then wait until I've learnt to use it... and then wait until I've learnt to rig.

;-)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 3:48 AM

Quote - ..As mentioned, any kind of overalls / coveralls seems to be a missing item... Click the banner or link below - search for jumpsuit - comes with loads of options like prison orange, flightsuit etc etc... 

...and whether or not those jumpsuits would do me... there's a heck of a lot of stuff on the Poser Direct site there that will! Great resource!

;-)

mrsparky ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 5:32 AM

Mrsparky, the jumpsuits you have are a little different from this as far as I could tell from the promos? Yep, though it's very easy to hide things like the pockets because EDW made it so well. Also found a set of arm patches recently for it as well.

Ometeotl ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 7:16 AM

@ seachnasaigh: Can't wait to add your terrain to my runtime 🤤

And BTT: What I miss for my runtime are Roman-themed things.

There is almost no furniture (three-legged tables, klinai, chairs) to be found.

And the clothes (especially for V4) are always on the skimpy side - fit for Diana on a hunting trip but certainly not for a dignified matron.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 7:35 AM

Quote - Mrsparky, the jumpsuits you have are a little different from this as far as I could tell from the promos? Yep, though it's very easy to hide things like the pockets because EDW made it so well. Also found a set of arm patches recently for it as well.

Cool - thanks Mrsparky... well I'll probably get them to try out since they're such a tremendous bargain! :-)

Only thing is that I just have M4 / V4 currently... how well am I likely to get on converting these do you think (the jumpsuits are for M3 / V3 it says)?

I picked up a couple of the Dark Anvil models at Poser Direct earlier by the way... just the ticket I think for some pseudo-historical scenes I was putting together in my noggin ;-)

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 8:56 AM

Lighters! They let them have freaking lighters? The typical UK con is obviously more meek and responsible than half the people on the outside here. No wonder (I assume still) most of the cops don't carry guns. It was amazint to read that the German police used, 85 bullets on people last year - a number exceeded in one incident in the US (IIRC 90 shots fired at one suspect).

You're going to be hard pressed to match Vue's instancing, ecosystems etc, for large environments.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2012 at 9:16 AM

Quote - Lighters! They let them have freaking lighters? The typical UK con is obviously more meek and responsible than half the people on the outside here. No wonder (I assume still) most of the cops don't carry guns. It was amazint to read that the German police used, 85 bullets on people last year - a number exceeded in one incident in the US (IIRC 90 shots fired at one suspect).

LOL :-) I have to say I was oblivious to this whole phenomenon of the "Her Majesty's Prisons" name or logo being taken up as a "fashion" brand...

monkeycloud ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:11 AM · edited Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:15 AM

On the orange prison jumpsuit front, I now found this M3 item too...

http://poserworld.com/Downloads/Michael.3/10586/Workman.for.Michael.3.aspx

...and another M4 boiler suit...

http://poserworld.com/Downloads/Michael.4/11322/Boiler.Suit.for.Michael.4.aspx

EDIT: Glad to see the second one there has the beer belly morph too...

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:32 AM

Yes, not bad.  And I could use wardrobe wizard to convert them.

Thanks, and thanks.

Love esther

mysticeagle ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 8:11 AM

i'd like an animated walking up stairs pose......most people probably do that as many times a day as they do most things, unless of course you live in a dutch bungalow.....i did find one once on sharecg, but the steps it walked up were all different sizes and different widths and heights, not exactly industry standard you might say lol.........

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram
Poser: Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 ...Poser 8.........Poser5 on a bad day........
Daz Studio Pro 4.5  64bit

Carrara beta 8.5

Modelling: Silo/Hexagon/Groboto V3
Image Editing: PSP V9/Irfanview
Movie Editing. Cyberlink power director/Windows live movie maker

"I live in an unfinished , poorly lit box, but we call it home"

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 8:21 AM

Attached Link: http://www.es3d.com/

Haven't seen that, but these people do custom jobs if you are really keen.

Love esther

caisson ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 1:23 PM

Jumpsuit-type clothing? Have a look at Tool Boi for M4 at RDNA by Badkittehco. There was a V4 set along these lines at Daz by the same vendor called Welder Girl which was also great, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

----------------------------------------

Not approved by Scarfolk Council. For more information please reread. Or visit my local shop.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 2:08 PM

Quote - Lighters! They let them have freaking lighters? The typical UK con is obviously more meek and responsible than half the people on the outside here. No wonder (I assume still) most of the cops don't carry guns. It was amazint to read that the German police used, 85 bullets on people last year - a number exceeded in one incident in the US (IIRC 90 shots fired at one suspect).

You're going to be hard pressed to match Vue's instancing, ecosystems etc, for large environments.

Officially, UK police aren't armed on a regular basis, although they do have access to firearms if necessary.  Greater Manchester Police, back in the late 1970s said over 50% of their force were armed at all times.  Airport police are armed as a matter of routine; most of them carry Uzis.

Gun crime, despite what the news media would have you think, is relatively rare (and therefore newsworthy) over here.  I can honestly say I have never needed, or felt I needed, a gun ever in my life here.  OTOH, if you get your news from the Daily Fail, you'd swear we were over run with gun toting, knife wielding benefit fraudsters, single mothers, drug barons and immigrant gangsters.  The truth is rather more simple; like all places, we have crime.  In some places, sometimes, we have serious crime.  Fortunately, not very frequently.

My Store

My Gallery

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2012 at 7:04 PM

A Irishman walked into an employment agency in New York, and someone interviewed him to set up his file.

"Where did you live before coming to the States?"

"Ireland"

"Isn't it dangerous there?" asked the agency man.

"Nah, it's all exagerated by the press.  It's really not so bad."

"What part of Irelend are you from?"

"Belfast."

"Oh wow, I hear things are really tough over there right now."

"Oh, it's not too bad for most people.  The press exagerate all the problems."

"That's good to hear. What was your last job in Belfast?"

"Rear gunner on the back of a bread van."

monkeycloud ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2012 at 5:34 AM · edited Thu, 17 May 2012 at 5:36 AM

Off topic, but that joke reminded me of this episode of Father Ted (UK comedy about Irish priests sent in pennance to work on a remote island community)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uOX_hbkAMc

Fans of the 1994 movie Speed may recognise the plot...

Anyone inspired to recreate that classic episode may want to start here:

http://poserworld.com/Downloads/Props/10567/Milk.Float.aspx

;-)

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 5:20 AM

That cracked me up!!!!

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 5:47 AM

He he. That episode cracks me up every time :-)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 3:54 AM

Quote - Jumpsuit-type clothing? Have a look at Tool Boi for M4 at RDNA by Badkittehco. There was a V4 set along these lines at Daz by the same vendor called Welder Girl which was also great, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Cheers mp33. That set of overalls looks pretty good, for M4.

I'm personally glad to say I've never seen any real-life manual workers, in my locality, looking like the promo shot there with the content advisory on it though... the Tool Boi winter collection, with the overalls / boiler suit type outfit, would be more the norm here... 

...but maybe in warmer climes its more common to build a house in just your underpants and a tool belt? ;-)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 4:15 AM

Attached Link: Daily Mail-o-Matic

> Quote - ... if you get your news from the Daily Fail...

Sam - try this: Daily Mail-o-Matic 

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 9:41 AM

:lol:

Scarily accurate, that. 

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.