Thu, Sep 19, 9:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: new look

DavidGB ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 10:47 AM

Well, the broken formatting at less than full screen width of the 'What's hot today' column on the right has now been fixed. The broken formatting on the My Account Item List has not.

Still far too much scrolling on an item's page to get to the details. And I still want a click path back from an item's page to the vendor's gallery e.g. via the vendor's member page as previously available.

I find it hard to believe that such a broken website change was rolled out for public view - and right before a weekend too. Doesn't anyone actually test websites before unleashing them anymore? Makes Renderosity look like some amateur hour, not a serious, professional business.

Rapierman ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 11:09 AM

Well, at least most of the color contrast issue was fixed.

Next target:  The sample image links below the main top image.  Some of them do appear to be arranged horizontally, but there were others that appeared vertically, and when I hovered over those images, they disappeared.  Fortunately, the links themselves were still there, but don't ask me to remember what it was I saw when I clicked on the spot where the image once was.

The Rapierman:  Intelligence with a sword and a smile.

rachel12 ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 11:55 AM

For me still too much white, stamps too small, too much wasted space in details. It'l like some one took their tumblr page and used it for the store. Even K-Mart looks better.

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 12:43 PM

I agree with the too much scrolling on the Vendor's item pages.  I've been perusing the store and it seems to be alot of scrolling to get all the details.  I hope the blue goes away for something more neutral, a cool grey for instance?  Just tossing my 2 cents in here. 

I do think the top banner looks much better with the slightly toned down, not so bright white.

brewgirlca ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 5:27 PM

What is really bothering me, and those of us who write stories, is the terribly tiny text entry boxes. Why did Renderosity do this? It makes it so hard to type in any decent comments and makes story telling a nightmare. We have all that empty gray space to the right of the boxes. Why? Is this for iphones?

Some people say there is a little gray triangle on lower right corner but I have both Vista and Explorer 8 and Windows 7 and Explorer 9 and I have no such triangle to open up the boxes.

Please, please fix this.

brewgirlca ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 5:42 PM

Goldie hit it right on the nose and this was the subject of a letter I wrote to Admin. This web site is apparently being developed by people with just very basic web page design skills. They are clearly in over their heads and this is shocking from a company that serves the digital graphics arts community. You would expect them to hire the best and not thier half wit brother in law who has a first year course in web design.

What appals me is that this was unleashed on us as such. It clearly was at no more than a beta level test phase... at least by the standards of the people who employ me.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 5:43 PM · edited Sat, 23 February 2013 at 5:49 PM

file_491941.png

brew, it looks like the above, if drag corner enabled.  click on img for full size.

below is test of img width func.

RodS ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 5:51 PM
Online Now!

At least some of us are getting a good laugh out of all this....

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2416201

:-D

Gotta agree with Roxy.... When I do an update to my website (and I need to...) I check it with IE, Firefox, and Chrome to make sure everything works right - BEFORE it goes live.. And I don't even have half a wit OR a first year course in web design! LOL!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

RodS ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 5:52 PM
Online Now!

I'm not getting that 'drag corner' either - at least not with IE... I'll have a look with Firefox & Chrome...

brewgirlca ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 6:07 PM

Nancy:

Yes, I know, thank you. I have that in forum comments and in site mail. But I do not have the corner box for expanded comments on images nor for uploading comments to my own image.

Why it shows up for some areas but not others.... that is the mystery to me.

goldie ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 6:10 PM

Quote - When I do an update to my website (and I need to...) I check it with IE, Firefox, and Chrome to make sure everything works right - BEFORE it goes live.. And I don't even have half a wit OR a first year course in web design! LOL!

you do realize that there are codes to determine what browser the guest is using, right?  the code can direct the user to the correct CSS for their browser...i used TopStyle to create my CSS...been a long time since i designed a site, but would imagine there's tons of stuff out there to help with the browser specific differences and how to deal with them.

RodS ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 6:22 PM
Online Now!

Thanks, Goldie - I'll look into TopStyle... My own site is pretty simple - mainly since I don't have as much time to play with it as I used to... :-D

Fenier ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 6:24 PM · edited Sat, 23 February 2013 at 6:26 PM

Quote - you do realize that there are codes to determine what browser the guest is using, right?  the code can direct the user to the correct CSS for their browser...i used TopStyle to create my CSS...been a long time since i designed a site, but would imagine there's tons of stuff out there to help with the browser specific differences and how to deal with them.

User agent strings lie and require consistant updating since Chrome and Firefox are on a six week release timeline.  It'd be a bad decision to do that.

Instead, use JavaScript to identify featuresn, and use the results of the true / false tests to determine what events to attach and / or how to display various things.  

Use of media queries correctly would allow you to design for various display breakpoints.  It seems that the current theme in use is almost entirely percentage based measurements, which is why the layout breaks when you are inbetween commonly used sizes.

There is a difference between a Responsive layout and a fully fluid one, and some designs (like this site) do not work well in a fully fluid state.

Fenier ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 6:27 PM

Quote - I'm not getting that 'drag corner' either - at least not with IE... I'll have a look with Firefox & Chrome...

There are several sections of the site which are simply blank in Firefox and Chrome (Social Media in the side bar for example).   It does not appear any cross client testing was done.

Fenier ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 6:39 PM

Quote - G oldie hit it right on the nose and this was the subject of a letter I wrote to Admin. This web site is apparently being developed by people with just very basic web page design skills. They are clearly in over their heads and this is shocking from a company that serves the digital graphics arts community. You would expect them to hire the best and not thier half wit brother in law who has a first year course in web design.

What appals me is that this was unleashed on us as such. It clearly was at no more than a beta level test phase... at least by the standards of the people who employ me

There is a difference in design and development.  I don't know if the same people are doing both.  

Simply from what I have observed of how the site works, at least someone would need to be fimilar at least in the following from a development standpoint (this is what I do for a living for a much larger company).

Front End

• HTML
  • CSS
  • JavaScript
  • Cross Browser Differences
  • Reponsive Design

Back End

• PHP
  • Apache
  • Linux / UNIX
  • MySQL
  • Database Design
  • Server configuration.
  • Sessions and / or cookies

If they really wanted to make the site work well, they'd also have to be at least slightly fimilar with:

• Server Level Caching
  • Content Delivery Systems
  • Client Side Caching
  • Software Design
  • How Clients work (in relation to how the client downloads content and what blocks what)
  • Page Rendering in General
  • Site Analysis

From a front end viewpoint, a designer should at least be knowledgable about:

• Color Theory
  • Desktop Design
  • Mobile Design
  • Responsive Layouts
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Usability
  • User Experience

It's a pretty large range of skills required to really make a site like this work.  Not everyone can do it, and I didn't even touch on coding and QA practices such as automated testing, unit testing, regression testing, beta testing, and so on.

scifibabe ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 7:43 PM

Wow - I was shocked at the 'new look' for the site.  Really? Guys, I loved the site before.  The site looked great.  Now... it's really awful.  It's like Daz revisited.  Honestly... why did you mess up a great looking site?  I am really perplexed.  Hate the white.  Looks like something out of a do it yourself kit.  And now the site takes longer to load content.  What's up with that?

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 11:38 PM

people are compaling about the small text boxes for comments .

in firefox i can drag the arrow below and expand the box.but this is not working in IE.check please

another old time glitch is when i want to go to a members wishlist i click his homepage,wishlist,  with the click i get brought back to homepage, i have to click store ,

tells me member has no store and then displays the wishlist too many clicks for one operation.

it should link directly to wishlist logically No??lol

SeanE ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 2:28 AM

Well this is the look that I get on my 23" screen

Wayyy too much white space against the now somewhat pointless background colour (running my own custom CSS obviously)

the totally sucky new look to rendo

How this can be called an improvement I have no idea... Bring back Rendo's look from when we had the firebird-brush painting logo IMO

cheers

Sean

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 2:37 AM

Quote - Well this is the look that I get on my 23" screen

Wayyy too much white space against the now somewhat pointless background colour (running my own custom CSS obviously)

the totally sucky new look to rendo

How this can be called an improvement I have no idea... Bring back Rendo's look from when we had the firebird-brush painting logo IMO

cheers

Sean

looks good  though with your own css.i agree with the too much white space.

rachel12 ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 8:03 AM · edited Sun, 24 February 2013 at 8:04 AM

The feature store arrows are working...some-what, if I click on the arrows, nothing happens. But with I take my mouse down to the bar below it and to the right, it works.

I know I'm one of the many that has complained aout your new look. You have a right to change your look. But it was done poorly, by people that don't look like they have even finish their first year in web-design.

Your old look, looked like it was custom made to the site, this new look, seems to have come out of 'Web Design for Dummies' Go back to your old style until your designers get their act together and made a design that looks custom, not like a Tumblr page.

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 8:12 AM

Quote - Apparently Stacy posted the above as I was writing mine....

We'll see how it goes... Hopefully, they've actually listened...

on the warpath bro??give it a few days. sound strange form the Doc, the man that dont even knows how "patience"is written lol

DocMikeB ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 12:04 PM · edited Sun, 24 February 2013 at 12:05 PM

I have a couple questions for Stacy (or another administrator).

Is this layout is a temporary one... a transition state between the old and a new improved look?

Will the big white header be filled with some background / pattern?

In this case... I agree with my friend Renecyberdoc.

Lets give to the programmers and designers the time they need to fix all.

No hurry. Two days or a week doesn't make a big difference.

Or it will stay this way?

In this case...  the site looks too plain and anonymous... and in my honest opinion lacks style and originality.

This layout can be acceptable for an amateurish blog on Tumblr or a car seller... but its not the best choice for an artistic community. 

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 3:05 PM

how many users accessing new site via android or iOS padds?   1% of our users may need 64-GB 8-core desktops to do renders in maya, max or poser, but what about other 99% who come here to download the pix?

Fenier ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 4:27 PM

For sites that I have data on (but am not allowed to share) we have seen more than a 20% rise in mobile traffic in the past year and talking with some outside vendors, we expect that to hit around 50% by year end.

Making the site mobile friendly is a good business decision, if you do it properly.

tsarist ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 6:07 PM · edited Sun, 24 February 2013 at 6:11 PM

FELLOW ARTISTS

You guys know me from around the forums. You know I'm not a corporate puppet and I don't toe the line.

Just wanted to ask all of us to give this change a couple of weeks before starting to scream TOO loud.

I'm sure a LOT of you remember how things were at that other site.They were supposed to be down for 2 days, that stretched out to almost a week. Then the forums didn't work and the site was almost completely unusable. I'm not even going to mention the security problems (the site kept telling me "Hello, John Baker", but my name is NOT John Baker). Even now, nearly 9 months later, we are STILL  having problems (today many people can't put things in the cart).

I'm sure you remember how when the forums at the other site came back, posts that were even slightly critical of the "upgrade" were ripped down without care. If you didn't know better, you would think that everyone loved the new site. Some people here have had posts removed, but it still is nowhere near as pervasive as entire threads being disappeared.

So, yeah, the site looks bad. It's too bright. Some things are too big. Most of the problems being mentioned are valid. STILL this site works better than that other site and this upgrade is not even a week old.

Let's keep reporting problems to thread set up for that and not threaten to leave until the techs have a fair chance to bring the site up to snuff.

They've been playing straight with us, so let's give them a few weeks. I think they'll rise to the occassion.

Thanks

Fenier ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2013 at 6:35 PM

While I agree they have been fairly forthcoming since release, I disagree on the time table, mostly because I disagree with the fact that it was released in such a state to begin with.

Given the abundance of cross browser issues, I can only surmise that cross client testing wasn't done.   Given some of the color issues (dark text on dark background) leads me to believe next to no QA was done prior to launch.

Since the site had clear functional issues, most businesses would have 'rolled back' to a previous version of the code base.  That however assumes that version control is in use, which based on the above several points I am starting to think is not the case.

As a professional web developer, I do not feel this was up to professional standards.  It would be similar, in fact to any one of the artists here releasing an product half complete, and telling buyers to 'wait while I finish it'.   This is a Production site for a business which only makes money over the web.  If the site is unusable it impacts sales, and since it's the artists respective stores which are selling product, that directly impacts every vendor here.

While staged delivery is a software methodology often used, each phase is typically considered complete prior to deployment.  This deployment was simply not done anywhere near a professional level, and unfortunately it's the vendors who are suffering the fallout.

arat ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 4:01 AM

As much as I would like to see things in the same way as tsarist, and that is a fair post, I have to agree with Fenier, this is a commercial site and changes of this kind should not end up with the visitors hating it. 

I hardly use the "other" site these days as I lost confidence in there abilty to offer me a good shopping experience, and like tsarist I experenced the same dual identity issue which does not promote a secure enviroment to spend your cash.

3DGuy ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 4:17 AM

I was looking at the renderosity logo in the white bar and thought it was rather fugly rendered. Turns out it's a 2.5 megapixel image (3392*788) scaled down with CSS to 288px.

Also when previewing a reply the NULL image is still inserted.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

the_tdog ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 10:31 AM

Quote - So, yeah, the site looks bad. It's too bright. Some things are too big. Most of the problems being mentioned are valid. STILL this site works better than that other site and this upgrade is not even a week old.

It also looks a whole lot like that "other site."

helgas ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 11:19 AM

When "the other site" is mentioned my stomach goes into spasms. Why do I think of an Octopus and its long tentacles? Rendo has always had a unique look and a fairly stable site. Why this sudden similarity with this "other site"? Why would they copy such a disaster? Am I becoming paranoid and imagin a scenario that doesn't exist?

For the moment I have lost my home. Rendo was my home away from home and I think this has left me slightly disturbed. My eyes are tired and sore and my fingers hurt from all the scrolling. Still, I am willing to give it another month before I start panicking.

Question is: where would I go from here?

rachel12 ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 12:34 PM

Runtime, the site looks great, like it was made for them. Rendo, looks like...a tumblr page.

helgas ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 2:12 PM

Quote - Runtime, the site looks great, like it was made for them. Rendo, looks like...a tumblr page.

I do shop at RDNA and I love the site. They are the last of the big content providers who offer a relaxed browsing experience. They have products I can't find anywhere else - so I buy and enjoy them.

But, there is a lot at Rendo as well that I can't find anywhere else. They have some excellent artists I would really miss like, Danie and Marforno. Sorry, I can't name them all. Some sell at "the other site", but there I shop no more.I still have a few months to go with my Prime Membership and maybe, just maybe things will sort themselves out. Hopefully for the better.

Winterclaw ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 2:22 PM

I tried giving the new look some time and I sorry to say I just don't like it.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

goldie ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 9:37 PM

file_492031.jpg

this was the best design, IMHO....remember?

rachel12 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 3:20 AM

Quote - this was the best design, IMHO....remember?

That is far better than the mess they have now.

arat ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 4:12 AM

I totally agree, dump this rubbish now and stop wasting money on a non starter..

FaeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 5:55 AM

Yeah, I loved that design.  Was elegant, easy on the eyes, and made me want to browse the store and galleries endlessly.

cherokee69 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 7:22 AM

Quote - > Quote - this was the best design, IMHO....remember?

Yeah, I loved that design.  Was elegant, easy on the eyes, and made me want to browse the store and galleries endlessly.

And I for one don't know why they don't or refuse to go back to that design. It's the best one they have had.

DocMikeB ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 7:32 AM · edited Tue, 26 February 2013 at 7:42 AM

Yes! Renderosity in 2008-2009-2010 looked great!

That layout was very functional and the style was elegant; I loved it! Other sites (DeviantArt, for instance) can make little tweaks once in a while... but the interface and the color scheme never changed too dramatically...

DeviantArt through the years

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.deviantart.com/

Renderosity through the years

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.renderosity.com/ 

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 8:15 AM · edited Tue, 26 February 2013 at 8:16 AM

Yes I remember that, the site had a unique flavour all of it's own which made it stand out from the crowd..

But what I can not fathom is this stubborness of the crew running this site, no matter the amount of criticism that they have gotten over these changes (and there has been a lot of it) they are still pushing forward with these changes.

And if it is still being worked on why not make sure all the changes have been completed instead of this what I can tell is a hap hazard approach to its implementation.

The "Other Site" as folks are what I gather calling Daz's site at least they from what can tell and or remember had their site pretty much complete and ready to go (apart from a few hiccups here and there).

In the end Rendo will just become like every thing else and have no uniqueness it will lose what made it stand out from the crowd but I think it is already too late.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

the_tdog ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 8:23 AM

Quote - > Quote - this was the best design, IMHO....remember?

The "Other Site" as folks are what I gather calling Daz's site at least they from what can tell and or remember had their site pretty much complete and ready to go (apart from a few hiccups here and there).

In the end Rendo will just become like every thing else and have no uniqueness it will lose what made it stand out from the crowd but I think it is already too late.

To be fair to Daz, their website rollout was an unmitigated disaster.  They might have had the "look" they desired (and apparently, the one Renderosity desired, too) but their website ceased to function for nearly a month, and they are still experiencing "hiccups" to this day.

caty77 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 10:02 AM

Quote: "this was the best design, IMHO....remember?"

I have not had the opportunity to know this design, but it was much better quality than that which is imposed on us for several days. I do not understand why it was abandoned.

arat ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 10:51 AM

Quote - The "Other Site" as folks are what I gather calling Daz's site at least they from what can tell and or remember had their site pretty much complete and ready to go (apart from a few hiccups here and there).

A few hiccups? It was a total disaster!!!  I only shop there if I am desperate for an item these days, and I mean desperate.

And if Rendo are not careful they to will share the same fate....

grylin ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 11:31 AM

that look was nice :) i MISS it!!!!! :( so i ask again, RENEROSITY! please take the old look back or smthing similar??? :( :( :( th grey is not good........ not saying anymore i might just delete my artist page until its all fixed......... i am no mad , i am just sad

ssgbryan ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 2:16 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - this was the best design, IMHO....remember?

And I for one don't know why they don't or refuse to go back to that design. It's the best one they have had.

Arrogance and Fear

To go back would mean that they would have to admit that they made a mistake.  They would rather (like DAZ) ride the plan down in flames rather than admit that they have made a mistake

That older design was a much better one that what they have had since then.

KageRyu ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 2:58 PM

Quote - I'm sure a LOT of you remember how things were at that other site.They were supposed to be down for 2 days, that stretched out to almost a week. Then the forums didn't work and the site was almost completely unusable. I'm not even going to mention the security problems (the site kept telling me "Hello, John Baker", but my name is NOT John Baker). Even now, nearly 9 months later, we are STILL  having problems (today many people can't put things in the cart).

I'm sure you remember how when the forums at the other site came back, posts that were even slightly critical of the "upgrade" were ripped down without care. If you didn't know better, you would think that everyone loved the new site. Some people here have had posts removed, but it still is nowhere near as pervasive as entire threads being disappeared.

Yes - I remember that "Other" site all too well.  All of the above mentioned is what led to a confrontation between myself and that site's corporate pupeteers because I was tired of hearing "it's only you having troubles, just be patient and downloads will return" for five months and resulted in them locking my 10 year order history and accounts so I can no longer even access or download products or upgrades to products I paid for.  Such a wonderful, user friendly site that puts customers first :P

Wish I could say otherwise, but not at all surprised to hear they are still having the same issues 9 months later.  In the end, it's all the PA's I Supported and would still support there that lose out too.

With that said, I agree, while the issues here appear mainly cosmetic from my end (and I am using one of the browsers that other site had so many problems with and not seeing a lot of the other errors myself here), those bright headers and bright side pannels are really painful on the eyes.   Though I did make a recent purchase, had no problems adding to the cart, or checking out, or (and this is the big one) downloading my purchases, some of the images on the product pages are missing and I am getting a lot of those red 'X's in their place.  I do hope the Admins and staff will take the critique of the color scheme and layout a little more seriously this time than last time - as it is really painful to look at.  It does make it difficult to shop easily.

At least the wishlists still work, and the forums are up - that's always a plus.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

ghosty12 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 7:56 PM

Quote - To be fair to Daz, their website rollout was an unmitigated disaster.  They might have had the "look" they desired (and apparently, the one Renderosity desired, too) but their website ceased to function for nearly a month, and they are still experiencing "hiccups" to this day.

I must have been lucky I never had too many problems with "That site".  

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro

rachel12 ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2013 at 3:26 AM

All I can say, is that I woke up this morning, decided to take a quick look at Rendo to see if its better. And right away I was impressed. Pictures are larger, better to the eyes, looks more professional. Then I realized that I was on DAZ, if Redo want to keep doing what their doing, they just need to go to DAZ for tips I guess.

KageRyu ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2013 at 5:50 PM

Ok, so now the background of the whole page is a medium gray, and the headers and side panels are still very bright and it looks even worse...

Honestly, making everything on the bage a shade brighter is not a fix.  Do they still teach color theory as part of commercial arts and design anymore?

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2013 at 6:06 PM

Nothing is brighter, its actually all been tone down this afternoon.. Be sure you do a hard refresh to see all the changes as even the side panel has been toned down to a greyish as well as the menu bar. Definitely didn't make anything brighter lol.. We've gotten a lot of positive feedback after these changes so hopefully we are on our way to a good compromise that will make the majority feel better.  We still have lots more to do so please note this entire process across all modules to the finished stage will take time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.