Sat, Sep 7, 8:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 06 2:00 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Site Technical Issues and Bug Reports

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2017 at 8:44 AM

Much better speed this morning. Lickety Split Fast. Good Job.

whbos ( ) posted Sun, 12 March 2017 at 9:48 AM ยท edited Sun, 12 March 2017 at 9:49 AM

I am receiving a warning every time I try to purchase something in the store and it is blocked by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 3. I tried it with both Chrome and Internet Explorer 11. This has happened several times over the past two days. This is part of what was generated from a report:

Domain: webfotce.me IP Address: 85.93.5.188 Port: [49893] Type: Outbound File: C:Program Files (x86)Internet Exploreriexplore.exe

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

12rounds ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2017 at 1:03 PM

Unable to make purchases with my MasterCard. It's been a few months since I made purchases last time but have been a customer here since 2004 or something like that.

Apparently I can no longer make purchases with PayPal as my perfectly valid MasterCard can no longer be used when making Rendo purchases through PayPal. Then I just tried to purchase directly with my credit card and I get this every time: "Declined: 10557-A profile preference is set to automatically deny certain transactions.". There has been absolutely zero problems with this card or with PayPal before this when making Rendo purchases. Just for kicks I did a successful PayPal purchase from a rivaling storefront as I was typing this to make sure there is nothing wrong with my card.

Ippotamus ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2017 at 8:13 PM

I can't see the coupon codes, or any of the daily deals once I click on the banners. It just shows the title but an empty space beneath. It looks like a blog with no entry.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2017 at 8:55 PM

Yup. no coupon codes whatsoever...

L'ultima fรฒrza รจ nella morte.

FeePC ( ) posted Sat, 15 April 2017 at 7:35 AM

I'm interested in The Paper Doll Collection, which are on sale now. But all the pictures in the editorial tab are missing, and without them I can't see what I buy. And the "Click here for a tutorial " links goes to a page "error-file not found.

Dareshiranu ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2017 at 10:25 AM

JUNE2017P12B10 "You do not have permission to use this coupon". Well? It isn't purported to be Prime Member only, so? Why don't I have permission to use this coupon. Just as I was getting the impression that Render Rewards might be useful, Prime or not I get this sort of nonsense. I just want to give you money for stuff when you clearly offer a coupon and have items that are labeled as accepting of coupons in my cart. Yet you keep finding ways, apparently, to dissuade me from spending my money here. Don't you like money?

whbos ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2017 at 4:32 PM

Weirdness when I tried to go from Cybertenko's free stuff to his store then all of the images disappeared and it was clickable links all lined up on the left side of the screen. I thought perhaps it was a hack so I'm very cautious about placing an order right now. Too much crazy stuff going on with internet attacks. I had enough of them last year and don't want a repeat.

I closed my browser (Chrome) then reopened and the Renderosity website seems to be working again, but I'm not sure I trust it if something is going on.

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

Dareshiranu ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2017 at 11:59 PM

Dareshiranu posted at 12:53AM Sat, 01 July 2017 - #4308843

JUNE2017P12B10 "You do not have permission to use this coupon". Well? It isn't purported to be Prime Member only, so? Why don't I have permission to use this coupon. Just as I was getting the impression that Render Rewards might be useful, Prime or not I get this sort of nonsense. I just want to give you money for stuff when you clearly offer a coupon and have items that are labeled as accepting of coupons in my cart. Yet you keep finding ways, apparently, to dissuade me from spending my money here. Don't you like money?

Never mind, the problem was mine. Though you should really just remove no longer valid coupons from the queue to avoid this sort of confusion. It would at least help me. This isn't the first time I've fell victim to this. I don't live on 'Rosity and thus don't always pay attention to coupons until I actually become interested in something. Usually it seems far beyond their applicable date.

Ultimately my fault but keeping them around but annoying when I finally decide I want something and you "had" a coupon but no longer.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 08 July 2017 at 5:54 AM ยท edited Sat, 08 July 2017 at 5:54 AM

I have had problems in the past with credits not showing on my finished uploads, but not for several weeks. I noticed this morning that 2 credits are not showing on my gallery post. when I went back to double check and correct it the two missing credits they are there on the edit page, and I closed the edit option and both credits are not showing. 1#Glam Pin-Up Props Poser lilflame 2# Glam Pin-Up Props Poser Sveva

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/?image_id=2757038

KageRyu ( ) posted Tue, 18 July 2017 at 7:52 PM

An Order I had placed on July 12th involving a coupon and Prime Flash items came up vanished and I am being told I must have deleted. I did not. There is clearly a bug somewhere - it needs to be found and fixed, and somehow someone needs to find a way to restore my order.

There has to be some sort of digital trail to exactly what happened and why. A record of who on Renderosity's side of things deleted the order, when it was deleted. where the request to delete came from, etc...

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULLย resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 24 July 2017 at 6:33 AM

I had the same problem last night of all credits not reflecting on the actual gallery post. no credits for santuziy78 appeared even though I selected them.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/can-you-help-me-/2759914/?p&ca

credits: SV7 Keran

SV7 Kiera

Canyon 2 for Poser

Sex Appeal - Blouse and Skirt for V4

Primavera - Real dress for V4

Sex Appeal - Blouse and Skirt for V4

Primavera - Real dress for V4

Nissan GTR R35

SAV Twingo Hair

PandaB5 ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2017 at 3:04 AM

When uploading art to the gallery clicking on the** terms of service link** takes me to the home page of Renderosity and not the terms of service. This is in Firefox browser, I haven't tested it in other browsers.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2017 at 9:08 AM

does the system automatically not allow credits for the same item when there are 2 or more vendors on the same product?

ashleyb ( ) posted Thu, 10 August 2017 at 10:04 AM

Hey PandaB5,

I will look into that issue and get it resolved.

Ashley, Community Leader

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 07 September 2017 at 12:33 PM

Those feedback panels are irritating POS. It extended even though I didn't ask it to, and it wouldn't disappear. It kept blocking my view of what's on the page.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 09 September 2017 at 9:42 AM

We have it on the list to be sure there is a way to close that pane. ๐Ÿ˜„

stasp ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2017 at 2:17 AM

What should I do when there was an error at checkout? On the Renderosity side, the order was not successfully processed, but on my bank account, money has been withdrawn. So now I am in the situation where I have paid but can not download the products that I bought :(

stasp ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2017 at 10:50 AM

stasp posted at 10:49AM Tue, 26 September 2017 - #4314738

What should I do when there was an error at checkout? On the Renderosity side, the order was not successfully processed, but on my bank account, money has been withdrawn. So now I am in the situation where I have paid but can not download the products that I bought :(

Anyone? I can't find any other place to ask this question and my email to store@renderosity.com is still unanswered...

PrestonW ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2017 at 12:37 PM

This usually happens if there was a problem with payment. Usually the zip-code or the CSV didn't match. Or If it was a prepaid card then you need to call and register that card. As of now there is no order placed so what you are seeing is a hold placed on your account. This will fall off in 5 to 7 business days or you can call the provider of the card and ask them to release the funds sooner.

stasp ( ) posted Tue, 26 September 2017 at 1:01 PM

Thanks for the information. Well, I am sure the information entered about my credit card was correct. I think it was some sort of communication error, because it took like forever before the error message finally popped up. Bummer though that the products are no longer on sale :(

mamba-negra ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2017 at 2:10 PM
Online Now!

So, apparently I am no longer able to add items to my cart. Every time I do, I get a nice little pop-up that say, "Renderosity says undefined".

mldoyle ( ) posted Fri, 06 October 2017 at 8:19 PM

What is happening with your site? I'm getting horrible latency, and that's only when the site does not crash the browser entirely. Yes, I tried the trick in the forum - no effect. Can't do anything. It'll be a miracle if this actually sends.

speculoos ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2017 at 2:33 AM

I don't know what is happening but it is impossible to download any of the packs that were gifted to me.

When I click a download link on my gifts pages the download does not start and then I am sent to my purchases page. I have tried to download recent and older gifts and the download seems to be broken for all the packs...

Thanks for your help.

mldoyle ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2017 at 6:50 PM

For what it's worth, while I can't be specific due to the way I handled the problem, my issues very definitely turned out to be the fault of the browser (IE 11 on Win 7 64 bit). I originally blamed the site (see my previous message) because the issues were almost completely site specific. However, I'd had trouble with some other random sites and had heard a lot of negative comments on IE 11's flakes, so I ripped IE 11 out by the roots and took the browser all the way back to its original, embedded, IE 8. Then I put IE 11 back in clean from scratch using a downloaded installer, not Win Update, and applied all the necessary performance and security updates to present. Presto! Problems solved. The Rendo site now performs flawlessly for me, including product downloads. It remains to be seen what happens with those random other sites, but the indications are pretty convincing.

Shozai ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2017 at 5:52 AM

Since yesterday i can not download stuff anymore too. I use Chrome. :)

PrestonW ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2017 at 9:40 AM

I reset your downloads. See if that helps :)

UHF ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2017 at 7:10 PM

How com home emails are all crappy? They show up in ascii html, and I can't see where I go to fix that. All me email from renderosity always look like this. And I use Microsoft outlook. "

Dear Buyer,

You are receiving this email because our records show that you bought

UHF ( ) posted Fri, 13 October 2017 at 7:11 PM

Gee... It looks like forum post format.. I can't show it here I guess.

Shozai ( ) posted Mon, 16 October 2017 at 12:17 AM

It Looks like my Internet Connection is bad atm. I tested a view things so it is not your site what makes me the download Troubles :) Thank you.

RobotHeadArt ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2017 at 8:48 PM

Product downloads are returning an HTTP 500 error for me.

Dareshiranu ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2017 at 8:55 PM

PDO Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1205 Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction.

This occurred while I was attempting to check out using the 23% off coupon and buying Prime at the same time as several items. Prime finally made sense and now I can't buy anything and it seems I won't get the coupon either. :(

I did restart the transaction, no love.

willdial ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2017 at 10:00 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 October 2017 at 10:06 PM

I'm seeing the same problems. Product downloads aren't working. Also, the check out is not working at all. I can even use Paypal. When submitting, I get a blank page. I sent an email to support.

serenenight ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2017 at 11:11 PM

I have been unable to download the order tonight. I just made. #113086418 When I click on the link to download- nothing happens.

Carnwel ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2017 at 3:35 AM

Tried to place an order and hit a white screen after enter payment details, tried with paypal and card and hit the same white screen - No idea if the sale went through or if I've been charged etc

Carnwel ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2017 at 3:49 AM

Due to the white payment screen issue I have been charged 7 times for one itemโ€ฆ and still have no download link. How do I go about getting this sorted? Looking at the comments above the Marketplace has been having issues since yesterday so why leave it active if its broken.

The model was actually for a piece I am working to a tight deadline on, can I get some feedback from the Marketplace Team on a timescale to fix this issue?

Tuli ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2017 at 4:25 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 October 2017 at 4:37 PM

My order just vanished, says there is no record of my order I placed today. I managed to download one of the four items before the order went away. I have two emails saying I made the purchases and the charge is already showing up at my bank. I also see that no one's complains have been responded to as of yet. Very poor customer service, not what I ever expected from Renderosity.

Just got a response via email. It appears the issue will not be repaired, my money was refunded to paypal (even tho I don't have/use paypal) and I now have to wait 3-5 business days before the money is refunded to my bank account. So the items I purchased on sale will have to be repurchased when I get my money back (so I have been informed) never-mind that none of them will be on sale by then. If I wanted to get shafted with crappy customer service I would have gone to DAZ.

Helos ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2017 at 8:17 PM ยท edited Tue, 31 October 2017 at 8:24 PM

Area of Bug: Marketplace

Bug: Bought products are not longer marked with a darker green button Button 1.pngButton 2.png

So I cannot see which of the items are in my archives and it's not sure longer to get no product I've bought before.

Henning

shimrod22 ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2017 at 8:23 AM

I have the same issue as Helos. The products I already own are no longer marked as "purchased" on the Marketplace. There is a risk of buying the same product twice and this holds me back from purchasing more products until the issue is fixed.

shimrod22 ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2017 at 11:51 AM

The issue with the "purchased" status has been resolved. Thank you for fixing this! ๐Ÿ‘

aeonmoon ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2017 at 11:20 AM ยท edited Sun, 26 November 2017 at 11:28 AM

Area of bug: Marketplace.

Bug: Unable to put certain products in my basket.

When I press the button "add to cart", it changes normally to "adding to cart..." Then, I get an error message in a small white box: " undefined". (The product is never sent to the shopping cart)

This has happened with several different items for the last 1-2 weeks. I've tried logging out, clearing cache et cetera.

[EDIT]

I just found a workaround. If I go to my wishlist and press 'add to cart' from there, it works fine and the product is sent to my shopping cart. Perhaps this information will be useful in locating the error.

jennblake ( ) posted Sun, 26 November 2017 at 6:41 PM

we have had this issue with very few buyers. If you try another browser it normally works. We have not yet found the cause for certain. Do you happen to use FireFox? or Safari?

If you try chrome it usually works correctly. Please let me know what you do use, so we can do some testing.

aeonmoon ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2017 at 4:07 AM ยท edited Mon, 27 November 2017 at 4:07 AM

jennblake posted at 4:01AM Mon, 27 November 2017 - #4318700

we have had this issue with very few buyers. If you try another browser it normally works. We have not yet found the cause for certain. Do you happen to use FireFox? or Safari?

If you try chrome it usually works correctly. Please let me know what you do use, so we can do some testing.

Aye, I use Firefox. :) For now, I can make sure the item is in my wishlist and add it to the cart from the wishlist menu. Best method is to open the 'add to cart' in a new window, since then I don't have to sort my wishlist again. Thank you for looking into the problem. So far it only happens on the product page, and only with certain products. Most products work fine, so I doubt it is a Firefox issue. I would suspect it is a code error due to some unexpected circumstance, hence the empty error popup.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 27 November 2017 at 8:49 AM

I will look at it some more. ๐Ÿ˜„ I am sorry you are having to deal with it.

fabiana ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 10:13 AM

Hello! I am finding a black page with a SORRY message when trying to see the What's hot :/

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 11:30 AM

We are working on that now. ๐Ÿ˜„

fabiana ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 3:10 PM

Jenn... for the number of units sold today my product should be in the hotlist for the NEW section, but it is not. Maybe a glitch specially designed for me??? LOL... I know I am special but... not happily this time :D

Fabi @FKDesign

Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 3:11 PM

Yes...I broke the What's Hot just for you. lol They are still working on that area. ๐Ÿ˜„ Give it a little time.

fabiana ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 3:14 PM

OK ok... please donยดt go and broke my gallery or my other pages. Remember I have that lumberjack stuff... I could use it and put my axe on your fence hahahahahaha. Kidding. I would rather release some rabbits that will eat your flowers :P

Fabi @FKDesign

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2017 at 3:18 PM

๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿฐ but you will need tools for that outfit!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.