Wed, Sep 18, 7:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: New Free WM Female Figure from Kirwyn; KEZ

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 2:02 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 7:50 AM

file_484611.jpg

I've played with her a little bit, and she takes V4 poses well...* *

"KEZ-WM is a "weight-mapped" model of an adult female figure and will ONLY WORK in Poser Pro 2012 and Poser 9.  She weighs in at roughly 53,000 polys.  To accommodate the weight mapping the figure has been extensively reworked from my previous model.  The end result is that the bending of the various body parts has been substantially improved.  So, without all the drama and all the hype, KEZ-WM is just a nice little figure with basic morphs that now comes equipped with some pretty cool curves.....  I mean moves.  Also included are textures, a super-conforming swimsuit, and some hair.... Thank you and I hope you enjoy KEZ-WM."

http://www.sharecg.com/v/63834/browse/11/Poser/KEZ-WM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 2:28 PM

Too late to edit; some clothes just appeared, including cool ultra-high tops...

http://www.sharecg.com/v/63899/browse/11/Poser/Clothing-Pack-01

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 3:14 PM

Excellent.  Picked her up over the weekend and I must say, I am impressed.  I would like to see some more morphs, but she does well with V4 and V3 poses.  Some tweaking but the bends do very well.

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 5:01 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 5:03 PM

file_484622.jpg

**Extremely impressed with the figure and the clothing.**

Mesh: The BEST poly distribution I have seen in a long time for a Poser figure.
LOTS of facial morphs and they are very nice.
Rigging: Very well done and she bends great in most poses.

Unfortunately close to no body morphs, but ? Does she need it?
A bit low on muscular detail for the high poly count of 53.000.

Here an example of her and her cloth pack after some math room tricks.

See that I used the texture of the Shorts to let Poser make a displacement map.
The same was done on the Topperboots.
It increases realism.

A great figure and a great example of what WM can do to a rig.
Thank you for your generosity.
Click to enlarge.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 5:18 PM

Got her at the weekend too... not had time to play around with this figure yet, but she looks great I think!

Nice tip on how to subtract a grayscale out of the colour map Vilters, thanks 😄

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 5:36 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 5:43 PM

file_484624.jpg

And here the math room setup I used on the skin. It worked pretty good for my light setup.

From the texture, to a hsv node where I change the Hue, Saturation and Value slightly.

This hsv node has 3 outputs:

1. Goes to Math_functions/Substract to make a B&W map to feed the Displacement Input_1.
  2. Goes to Math_Functions_2/Substract to make a softer map to feed the Blender_2 Input_1 that will feed the Blinn node afterwards.
  3. Goes to Diffuse_Color at 0.85

Displacement at 0.01 Goes to a Blender where a Turbulence _2 is mixed with the B&W output from the hsv node

Alternate_Specular goes to a Blinn node that gets its data from Blender_2 where the softer map from the hsv node is mixed with the Turbulence_2

This setup gives lots of flexibility.

1. Use the hsv node to "color" the skin. => very controllable

2. Use Displacement to get some skin detail => Darker parts, like, brows, get more displacement

3. Use the Alternate_Specular to get the "shine". => Darker parts, like brows,  get less "shine". the lighter skin gets more shine.

Click to enlarge.

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 5:39 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 5:40 PM

@monkeycloud

Thanks, in my skinpost you will find 2 more options to do that.
It depends on the outcome you want to see.

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:04 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:11 PM

file_484626.jpg

She's adorable, and bends very nicely indeed.

Plus... she has elbows!

I agree with vilters, she's a bit soft on the details and needs some morphs.  But a good skin texture and displacement map would go a long way to adding some details (oops, I am sounding like vilters, now).

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:10 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:11 PM

She is nice, very nice.

Good render moriador.
Yep, a bit of muscular would do wonders for her.
And the face morphs are top.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quote - Got her at the weekend too... not had time to play around with this figure yet, but she looks great I think!

Nice tip on how to subtract a grayscale out of the colour map Vilters, thanks 😄

It would do that if you went into any math channel, including Bump itself.

The point of the subtract is to offset it so the most common mid-gray value becomes neutral. But here the subtract is of 0, doing nothing at all - nada, zip - useless node.

From a guy who says every polygon must have a purpose - this node must go.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:37 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:40 PM

file_484627.jpg

:-) Every polygon must have a purpose; Correct. :-)

But not all people know, what you know in the math room sir. (with respect)

Most people wanna see what is going on.
(Like me. Sorry, I am not that strong in math)
That is also the reason why I open up all the windows.
So that every body can follow what I write, and can see what happens.

PS; the hair has the hair texture directly in Displacement at 0.1 on all layers in my setup.

Here another example of the same setup.

Different light, and I changed the Reflectivity in the Blinn to 5

Click to enlarge (Sorry, high compression to get below 200k)

Bottom line, it is a great figure, and with some very nice clothes..

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:42 PM

I just throw Snarly's EZskin at her, it does the trick. 

BTW, it's the MAT Room, not math.  Even though it seems that way sometimes.

kirwyn ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:45 PM

Thanks guys.  I'm really happy you like the figure.  Vilters, that is some cool tricks in the mat room.  I've played around with all those different nodes, and generally, all I end up with is a big mess.  I do have a question for you.  You may have noticed that I used a small colored texture for the lashes.  If I took it away and just used the default to color the lashes, I always ended up with the lashes being way too dark in preview mode. I tried the alternate diffuse and had the same problem.  I really don't understand what I was doing wrong, but then again maybe it's my monitor or other settings that are out of whack.  Any ideas?

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:53 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:57 PM

Quote - It would do that if you went into any math channel, including Bump itself.

The point of the subtract is to offset it so the most common mid-gray value becomes neutral. But here the subtract is of 0, doing nothing at all - nada, zip - useless node.

From a guy who says every polygon must have a purpose - this node must go.

Yeah, okay, I see. I did know that those channels didn't see the color... or should have remembered that more clearly, I guess 😉

So the subtract would be relevant though, if an offset value was required, to make a neutrallly calibrated bump or displacement map, I take it?

If an offset was required though... how to tell, or measure what value it should be??

moriador ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:53 PM

Quote - I just throw Snarly's EZskin at her, it does the trick.

Indeed. It is l'ultime solution.

I wish I had an EZSkin for myself.

Well, I wouldn't mind a morph brush, either.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 6:58 PM

Yup - same here... EZSkin2 now. It is a wonderous thing 😄

vilters ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 7:30 PM

@kirwyn

Usually the hairs on a lashes transmap are very fine hairs.
Connected to Transparency with Gamma set at 1, as you did.
And connected to a very small Displacement node, some 0.001 or something alike.
Diffuse_Color stays BLACK at 1.000, and no texture atached.
Yes, your hairs on the transmap are thicker then what is normally used.
But you can set a slightly softer black in Diffuse_Color. Try 50,50,50 as RGB values.
And add a touch of specularity.
No need for a lashes map.

Happy posering, and thanks for a nice figure.

Some muskles ?

Blackhearted ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 7:48 PM

looks pretty good.

highly admirable when someone releases something of this caliber for free.

imagination304 ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 8:00 PM

Thank you.

kirwyn ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 8:08 PM

Thank you Blackhearted, that means alot coming from someone of your talents.  Vilters, I think i see what you're saying about the lashes.  About muscles:  I was kind of hoping that someone like the talented Lyrra would make some magnets for her.  But if not, I may get around to it one of these days.

JoePublic ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 9:24 PM

file_484629.jpg

Quite impressive.

Not many figures can pose like this without extensive tweaking,

JoePublic ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 9:27 PM · edited Tue, 31 July 2012 at 9:30 PM

file_484630.jpg

I like the face, also.

Texture is very good, too. Only things I'd change are better detail and some pre-shadowing for the teeth.

(Already did the latter on that render.)

The built in tears are a great idea, btw !

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 31 July 2012 at 11:35 PM

I'm downloading her right now. Thank you, she looks awesome and she's free!

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 4:43 AM

I like. Good poly mesh, great shaped figure:)

My Renderosity Store

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 4:50 AM · edited Wed, 01 August 2012 at 4:52 AM

Just tested and saw she has a Bit of muscle flex. Really Nice:) I like the fact that the breast moves up as you rotate the shoulder as well. This figure is actually very impressive out of the box.

My Renderosity Store

toastie ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 5:30 AM

Looks good. Downloading now. Thanks!

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 7:01 AM

Quote -  

Quite impressive.

Neither could many people .

monkeycloud ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 7:41 AM

No amount of tweaking would get me into that pose.

Short of dislocating something... probably under general anaesthetic :lol:

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 7:53 AM

she looks like one of the olympic swimmers.

Nice though.  great work.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 8:14 AM

Quote - she looks like one of the olympic swimmers.

Nice though.  great work.

Love esther

I was thinking exactly the same thing. She has good, wide swimmer's shoulders.

Though, I was thinking of Dana Torres, from 4 years ago.

But she'd need some serious muscle morphs to really match Dana. :)

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 8:41 AM

file_484640.jpg

> Quote - I was thinking exactly the same thing. She has good, wide swimmer's shoulders. Though, I was thinking of Dana Torres, from 4 years ago. > > But she'd need some serious muscle morphs to really match Dana. :)

i love fit women, but i find Dana Torres remarkably unattractive (in MOST of her photos).  its the complete lack of hips.

it looks like someone photoshopped a woman's head onto Iggy Pop's body :P

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:10 AM · edited Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:11 AM

Well, I don't think she was trying to adhere to a particular concept of attractiveness. I think she was more interested in getting some more medals.

Given that at least a couple of team mates on the relay were not even born when she first competed, I think she did a remarkably good job. 

You can't afford to carry around aesthetically pleasing fat on your hips if you're going to compete in a sprinting event in the olympics when you're 41 years old. Remarkably, being attractive to men (or rendering models who are attractive to men) isn't necessarily all that important to some women. :P

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:25 AM

^hehe, dont bite my head off :)

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:30 AM · edited Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:31 AM

Quote - ^hehe, dont bite my head off :)

Haha. Wouldn't want to do that.  Poser community needs you to use those very refined observational skills, particularly concerning the aesthetics of female anatomy, to do more morphs! :)

Shame there does not seem to be anyone with quite the skill who also has as keen an interest in the gentlemen.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:32 AM

no comment :)

monkeycloud ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:40 AM

I think Blackhearted's penance, for the above comment about Dana Torres, should be to do a good "Iggy Pop" morph for the impending weightmapped James 😉

Or would you have a preference over Iggy Pop perhaps, Moriador?

😄

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 11:17 AM

file_484647.jpg

OMG. I just looked at images of Iggy Pop (I really wish I hadn't).

That picture of Dana Torres does look astonishingly like his body! Yikes.

No, I would not want a morph of Iggy Pop. Shudder.

But, if we must bring up "pop's" and swimmers, I wouldn't mind Alexander Popov. ;)

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 11:23 AM

file_484648.jpg

to Iggy's credit, hes 65 years old!!

he looks pretty damned good for a senior citizen :)

toastie ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quote - i love fit women, but i find Dana Torres remarkably unattractive (in MOST of her photos).  its the complete lack of hips.

it looks like someone photoshopped a woman's head onto Iggy Pop's body :P

Eeek! You're horribly, horribly right! :ohmy:

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 11:44 AM

file_484649.jpg

Well, yeah, you're right. He's in very phenomenally good shape -- in that picture.

But that wasn't exactly the sort of images I was finding.

And I'm still too young to really relish looking at partially clothed seniors, particularly with that face.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 11:59 AM

file_484650.jpg

even in the most unflattering pics, Iggy still looks damned good for a 65 year old.

most 65 year olds i see look like this.

now ive managed to not just officially derail, but populate poor Kirwyn's thread with photos of half-naked senior citizens.

my deepest apologies, ill try and think of some way to make it up to you :)

moriador ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 12:01 PM

file_484651.png

Anyway, thread got totally derailed.

The body part adjustment morphs make fitting dynamic clothes a bit easier. She can raid V4's closet. :)

kirwyn ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 12:28 PM

Now this is strange!  This new render looks alot like my niece, and the guy on the beach kinda looks like me :)

jartz ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 12:52 PM

One poster is right, she does play well with V4's poses -- impressive.

Thank you so much kirwyn, for such a figure. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 2:13 PM

Yes, I thought she looked athletic in a nice way. She has enough muscle definition for me. Thank you Kirwyn, and congratulations on a really good figure. I'll certainly use her.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

martial ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 3:02 PM

I like her

But a very good textures would would be a nice add for this one

......and somes clothes

FightingWolf ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 9:48 PM

Quote -  

Quite impressive.

I don't think I would be too happy if my leg was behind my head like that.  I'm pretty sure it would litery pop off LOL

Eric Walters ( ) posted Wed, 01 August 2012 at 10:11 PM

HAHA! Really? Asks with wide eyes and incredulous stare... Just kidding. I get that. Really.:)

Quote - Remarkably, being attractive to men (or rendering models who are attractive to men) isn't necessarily all that important to some women. :P

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 9:42 AM

file_484822.JPG

wahhh  ![](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/art/emoticons/crying.gif)  , i can't unzip the Kez file.

win7 home edition

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

WandW ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 10:03 AM

I'd try downloading it again Lara; it opened fine for me in Win7 Pro...

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2012 at 10:10 AM

re d/l.

she reminds me of the original Zev on Lexx.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.