Sat, Sep 21, 6:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simone says....show me your......

Damia ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 10:54 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:28 PM

file_285126.jpg

Movies! Okay, I admit it's not real creative. My creative juices seem to be at a stand-still today. So, show me some or all of your movies, or just your favs. I have too many favs to do that....So here are some of my movies. Get creative with it...I just don't have a lot of time for creativity right now. :( Let's see those movies!!!

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 11:56 AM

file_285127.jpg

Okay, maybe not my favorite movie, but I did enjoy it and it is all I had at work with me. I am a fan of the first 2 Blade movies but feel the final one lacked a little something, though it was still fun. I'm a vampire movie fan in general though my interest has wanned somewhat since leaving my 20s. In high school I was totally into the Lost Boys and Anne Rice novels. Aside from the killing people part, how cool would it to be a vampire!?! Very cool I thought. =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:42 PM

file_285128.jpg

Cooooooooool thread!!!! Thats a pretty sweet collection youve got there Damia. Couldnt help but notice that you had some Harry Potter in there....i love those movies. And Kort, i hear ya man!!! I only saw the first Blade and i thought it was pretty cool. I love that movie "Underworld" though, i find it soooo beautiful, same with "Van Helsing"...not that great a movie but oh sooooo cool! And i dont even know how many times ive seen "Lost Boys", must be like 20 times at least. Well this is my favorite movies. I have so many DVDs but these are the ones i really treasure. Love anything thats animated, and those LOTR-movies ive seen quite a bunch of times. 1st - 8 times, 2nd - 6 times, 3rd - 7 times....and they are quite looooong, so you do the math and youll come to realise that ive really wasted alot of my life on those, LOL. Cant wait to see what the rest of the gang have in their shelves. ![lol.gif](http://market.renderosity.com/~carrara/emoticons/lol.gif) (soon enough theyll "bann" these smilies from the forum as well, due to my horrible abusement of them...muahahaha)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:47 PM

Instead of editing my previous post, ill just add another one right here...apologizing for all the typos and bad grammar i included in my first...sigh....of course i meant "THESE are my favoite..." just to mention one. hide.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Onslow ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:52 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:01 PM

Would that be favourite ? LOL

Message edited on: 08/18/2005 14:01

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few,ย Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:03 PM

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Damia ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:16 PM

Cool movies!! I love vampire movies, but they don't make many real good ones. I liked the first and second Blade movies, but I agree, the third is lacking something. I always thought it would be cool to be one of those sexy vampires. cute.gif I also love animated movies! I have all of those, Andreas! Another animated one I really like (actually I think it's clay) is The Nightmare Before Christmas. Has my 2 favorite holidays! I loved Underworld and Van Helsing.....Okay story lines but awsome mood and special effects. :) LOTR....what can I say...amazing movies! Okay, let's see some more!

Kristanene ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:18 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:21 PM

file_285129.jpg

Great movies everybody!! I LOVE vampire movies too...I saw a really good one on Showtime last week called "Vlad". Awww Andreas. LOL *hugs* These are the videos/dvds that hubby and I have actually broken down and bought. We have subscriptions to both Showtime and HBO, and we get On Demand movies from both networks through our cable provider, so, generally, those are the movies we watch. But of course, there were a few collections we just had to buy..old and new Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Bruce Lee, Lord of the Rings...you get the picture, we're both really geeky! LOL Oh, but one of my absolute favorite movies is in the bottom left pic, it's "Dogma"! Jay and Silent Bob rule!!!!

Message edited on: 08/18/2005 14:21

Damia ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:34 PM

Great movies Kristanene! I love the Harry Potter and Indiana Jones movies...among others like yours! Keep 'em comin'!!

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:55 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 August 2005 at 3:07 PM

a lot of great movies gang!!!
could show you a bunch of dusty ole VCR tapes... all genres really
but i quit buying them 5 yrs ago & pretty much quit watching them or even renting them (too far)
have not a single DVD yet :(... could be cuz we have no DVD player o.O!!
was one of the last to make the switch from music cassette/LPs to CDs
probably be one of the last to do this too :] ah well, there's always satellite! :o))))

Message edited on: 08/18/2005 15:07

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 2:55 PM

Not one samurai flick. Or The Good The Bad and the Ugly. For shame good people. Bsteph

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 3:06 PM

Both are in my collection at home Brian. :) The 7 Samurai and some others...

Nilla ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 4:55 PM

file_285130.jpg

OK this one was easy enough! However, most of my favorites are on VHS and were packed away when I got the smaller entertainment stand. Not sure what I am going to do with all of the VHS tapes, guess I will keep the ones that are store bought until my VCR dies. Here is an image of the DVDs I have already accumulated. My kids help pick out the movies here. Out of this small collection, I really like "Quigley Down Under", "The Edge" and "I Am Sam". I am learning that after a while they hit the $5 bin. I was looking to add "Cold Creek Manor" and "KPAX" to this collection this past weekend, but couldn't find em. :( My three favorite movies "Apollo 13" "The Green Mile" and "The Shawshank Redemption" I don't have on DVD yet, but I will soon! @Zacko I loved Finding Nemo and Toy Story! I don't have any small children anymore, to explain the lack of cartoons on my part! :) @Damia Wow you have been collecting for a while eh? And it's OK cause I haven't been feeling real creative lately either! :) @Kort I haven't seen Blade that I can remember, but loved the Lost Boys and Interview With the Vampire, so I will have to check it out, I also loved the Lestat series of books by Rice! :) @BSteph I love Clint Eastwood! Just haven't found him in the $5 bin yet! ;) @ Kristanene Wow you have a bunch too! I just started collecting! :) @Cynlee Don't feel bad I just got the DVD player not long ago, thought I was the last one. I too enjoy my satellite dish and to be honest I want a DVD recorder when they become affordable. :) Brenda :)

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 5:02 PM

Oooh..."The Forgotten" was really good! That crash they had with the car.....scared the shit out of me...so unexpected!!! Bla bla bla...go to bed Andreas...okay, i will...gollum...gollum... Gnight folks!

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Nilla ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 5:42 PM

I don't think I have seen "The Forgotten" yet Zacko, one of the new ones I just got, it looked good so I picked it up, will have to sit down and watch it when I have time! Night Zacko! Brenda :)

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 9:46 PM

file_285132.jpg

Wow!LOL!I love every movie you guys mentioned!I guess I'm not that discriminating,lol! Okay folks,I am really showing my inner geek here!My favorite movie has got to be 'The Nightmare Before Christmas',because not only is it so much fun to watch,but the design,characters,musical score,and visual appeal are all so perfect!But I couldn't find my copy!:( So instead I used my little collectables,(sigh,what a geek!),to show the movie instead. The video cassette lying down is 'Kill Bill' which I loved and think is Quentin at his best. I didn't include some of my other more 'girly' favorites,LOL,like 'Bridget Jones diary','The Notebook',and 'Love Actually'. I figure they're pretty much standard fare for us females! But I'm really sorry I couldn't include my favorite Japanese animated film,'Totoro', by Hayao Miyazaki.If you haven't seen it, and you love animation,you will be in love with this I promise you.The entire film is like a painting. Oohh and I love vampire movies and novels.I went thru the Anne Rice phase,too,Kort.Gotta love 'Blade'!But I also loved 'Blade runner'.Does anyone remember that one? Okay.I'm a little windy,tonight,lol.I'll shut up now....Great thread! :)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 9:55 PM

file_285133.jpg

LMAO@Andreas!! Now this is a subject I love, being a huge movies fan!!! Brilliant idea Damia! ;) I love to see what u guys are watching! :D Vampires movies, yes of course!!! I'm a fan of those too! The first 2 Blades are awesome but the third one sucks IMHO! They had a great start and they didn't push it so the movie is flat boring! Too bad! Oh well! One of the best vampire movie to me is the first Fright Night with Chris Sarandon!! Man, so damn sexy!!! O_O Anyway, here's our 'lil collection that keeps growing every week since we buy at least 1 to 2 dvds a week but most likely 3 to 4! yes, yes, we like movies! :D Now I've also shot my very own favs of the lot, the sexiest movies ever IMO, the sexiest of the 3 being the one in the middle: Stage Beauty! Bought this one out of the blue, without even knowing the actors and man, oh man!!! I watched it something like 3 or 4 times in a row!!! Can't get enough of it!!! That movie is the hottest I've ever seen! Do I have to add that it has a lot to do with Billy Crudup, whom I discovered with that movie btw!! Jeez!! Where the hell did they find that guy!!! Ok, ok, enough rambling!!! O_o Love the subject, in case u didn't notice yet! ;)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 9:57 PM

Blade Runner yes!! Love that old classic Marlene, definitely!!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 10:43 PM

Fantastic thread Damia!!!!! Kemal and i are NUTS about movies! Sci-fi is our fav. genre. my fav. movie of all time is Gorillas in the Mist with Sigourney Weaver...about the life of anthropologist Dian Fossey. We have a lot more DVDs and VHS tapes but i just wanted to try to pick out my absolute favs. that was pretty hard to do! I forgot to add Nell with Jodie Foster...another fav!! K-Pax...love that! i wanna read the sequel books!! will ask for them for Christmas since they still haven't made movie sequels. Hey guys...Chronicles of Narnia is coming out at the theatres soon!!!! i can't wait!!!!!! :) Fantastic pictures guys!!! Sure am enjoying seeing what you watch! Wouldn't it be fun to get together, watch movies and eat popcorn!!!! Hey Krista....if you and Nick are ever off on Wed/Thurs night, give us a call! You guys are more than welcome to come over! We'll make you dinner, and then we can plop on the sofas, kick back and watch a movie!!!! :) Well, the invite is for the rest of ya'all too if you're ever out our way!!! :)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 10:44 PM

file_285134.jpg

oops...forgot the pic. :(

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 10:59 PM

Ooooh the Fifth Element!!! What a fantastic movie!!! Loved K-pax too!! 12 monkeys is also a great one and AI of course but that one makes me cry too much! :(

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 11:34 PM

file_285136.jpg

I have not bought a movie since the Beta daze....Have a movie rental place less than a block away so...never did see the point. Once I watch a movie..I figure why own it to collect dust LOL Besides...one of you knows I cannot even remember what I watched after a day anyway.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:09 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! WOOOOW!!!!I WANT THESE FIGURES MARLENE!!!! Guess im just as much a geek as yourself, cause i just love them!!!!!!! Actually been looking for them here in Sweden but dont seem to be available for purchase...how pathetic am i, lol. Nice collection Pascale, havent seen any of those 3 though. Sheila you really have the same movies as i have, lol. PULP FICTION RULES!!! So does all of Tarantinos if you ask me, my personal favorite is "Reservoir Dogs", love the dialouge in that one. All the Matrix-movies are cool but i never got the point in any of them. Not a movie i watch to follow a story....hmmmm...now what does that remind you of, lol. Cant wait for that Narnia to come out either. Doug....dont really know what to say....im sorry? tongue.gif

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:45 AM

Doug, here's the thing...i have the SAME memory problem. But that's the great thing about forgetting stuff. You see the same movie over and over and it's like you're seeing it again for the first time!!! LOL! Well, a few of them i can remember, but only after i've seen them 5 or 6 times. (seriously). by then it's gotten into my long-term memory. if i only see a movie once, chances are i won't remember that i've ever seen it. and i'm the same way. i can watch a movie one day and have no idea the next day what we watched. really sucks having this bad memory problem. anyway, i'm the same with books...read 'em over and over...when i have time to read that is. Andreas, PULP FICTION RULES!!!!!!!!! whoo-hoo!!!! Seen that movie a thousand times probably!!!! aw man...LOVE Tarantino!!!! did ya know i'm related to him??????? Yep!!!!! distant relative but i am!!!! :) I'm not sure if i've seen Reservoir Dogs. I asked kemal if we've seen it and he's not sure. Surely if we saw it we would have seen it more than once. Who can watch his films just once anyway??? well, maybe doug??? LOL! just teasin', Doug! :)

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:48 AM

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE???? Sheila...do you want to be my friend? Will you take me along to your next family re-union? PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Andreas

Mystic Pic

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 5:33 AM

file_285138.jpg

Whoa some very cool movie collections here! We don't have many....mostly kids stuff is mixed in with our movies! One of my favorites is TRON, one of the 1st movies to use Computer 3d Graphics! Also, for a bunch of laffs, there's nothing like watchin a li'l "Better of Dead"! (HAHA) Thrown in the mix is The Amityville Horror, which freaks me out everytime I watch it! Spiderman & Unbreakable are also MUST see movies!

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 7:05 AM

OMG!How could I forget "The Green Mile" and "The Shawshank Redemption"?Thank you Brenda for reminding me!Both are incredible movies!

Pascale!I looooved "Dangerous Liaisons"!What a brilliant movie that is.I don't own it ,but I should...I totally cannot watch,"A.I.".That movie just hits me in some really vulnerable place."What Dreams May Come",has the same effect on me...

Andreas!I have seen and love ALL of those films.And NOT because I have kids!I adore "Ice Age",and of course,"Toy Story" and "Shrek",which were brilliant.I love all forms of animation,3D,traditional(Disney),anime...to me they are more than just films.They are also fine art.If I can,I'll take a pic of these other collectibles I have.I've already exposed my 'geekness' at this point,lol,so why not?Have you ever seen,"Mad Monster Party"?

Sheila,honey!Nice to 'see' you!I loved "Nell"!Who can forget,'chickapay' and 'tay inna win'?LOL!Loved "Gorillas" as well.Remember I once recommended it to you?LOL!Who knew it was your fave!Wow!Quentin is related to you?????How cool is that????I love his movies!"Pulp Fiction" is one of the best films ever!!!!

Cindy and Doug,in all honesty,there really IS no reason to own any of these.All of them,for the most part are readily available.I guess its the 'packrat' in me that likes to collect things...and sorry Doug,to hear about your,um,memory problem.But like Sheila said,there's a bright side!You can watch it all over again like it's brand new!

Damia,what a cool thread you started!Love that you did this.I had soooo much fun taking that picture!
Wow!I have sooooo overstayed my welcome,lol!Sorry.Guess I'm 'long-winded' today as well!Nevermind...lol.

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 7:53 AM

i would luv to get a DVD player & tons of DVDs... as i love movies too it's just not high on the "to buy" list right now... in fact i'm up early for change (dawn! wow! look at that) to take 4 of our cats to the vet to get fixed & shot... gee, think of all the movies i could've bought! :D

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:24 AM ยท edited Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:26 AM

Attached Link: Nightmare Before Christmas

You know...looking at all these great collections reminds me that I am a huge movie fan as well. I like way too many movies to every be able to take a good picture of them all. In every shot posted here, most of the movies are ones that I also enjoyed. You guys have GREAT taste in cinema!

BTW, saw that FarScape finale stuck in there Sheila! ZOON!! =] OOPS, forgot to include the link Andreas. I'm a big Tim Burton NBC fan too. You can get the figurines on eBay! =]

Message edited on: 08/19/2005 08:26

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:28 AM

YOU`RE GONNA SHOOT YOUR CATS???? "Get them FIXED???" Maybe its cause im swedish but that sound rather horrible to me. #:oP Over here DVD-players are actually cheaper than VCRs...for some stupid reason. I recently bought a new DVD-player that plays DivX and XviD-coded movies as well...now i can convert my DVDs to that format and have up to 6 movies on one DVD....as long as were talking about geeks i mean...bla bla...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:37 AM

Oooh, looks as we crossed messages Marlene. Thanks a bunch, but from my experience you hardly ever get anyone to ship to europe...sigh. But thanks anyway, ill sure look into it. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:41 AM

Attached Link: Amazon Nightmares...

Perhaps you can look on Amazon...I see some and I know they ship worldwide. Feed your inner geek! ;oP

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:42 AM

And stop calling me Marlene. ;]

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:44 AM

Tell me what you're looking for,Andreas.Maybe I can help...I know a store that specializes in this kind of stuff. :)

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:46 AM

ROFLMAO!!!! Oooops...i naturally assumed it was Marlene that posted that link Kort, cause of her previous replies...im sorry, LOL. Im doing my best trying to glance at RR from work but i dont get all that much time to really LOOK who posted what i suppose. YAAAAAAAAAY by the way, i found some on E-bay that shipped worldwide...me getting me some toys!!!!!!! #:oD Thanks again KORT!!!!!! No point in editing that mistake of mine, my sincere apologizes will have to do. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:46 AM

LOL!KORT!It's stiil better than Kortalina!;)

Marlene <")

My Blog

Nilla ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:50 AM

@ Shelia and Pascale you have both seen the movie KPAX, in the very beginning of the movie, how do you think he gets into the station? My father and I agree on our viewpoint, but my mother disagrees with the both of us over his arrival. So I am asking you! @ Margana I really really liked The Nightmare Before Christmas too! Don't remember Blade Runner sorry. @ Pascale OMG!!! Would you look at that collection!??? I would never get off the couch except to change the disc! LOL! And the only one of the three I saw there was the Rocky Horror, what fun that was eh? You have to admit though, it was the audience participation that made that movie no? @ dbgrafix Wow! I am a Genesis/Collins fan too! And those came out a long time ago! I personally like having movies on hand for when I have company or when the satellite dish goes out due to weather, which happens about once a day for an hour or so this time of year. @ L8rdaze Cool you have the Jurrassic Park collection! I liked them too! @ Cindy Up at dawn??? Wow whats up with that? I thought you always slept until the sun was nice and warm! ;) LOL! Just think, you could have seen the sunrise this morning! Did you? ;) Brenda :)

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:56 AM

Thanks Marlene, i might just take you up on that...or was it Kort...hmm...confused. Sorry Damia for side-stepping on your awesome thread, ill be passive from now on. #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 9:47 AM

yes... i saw the dawn... horrors... ahhhhhhhhh... pretty but i had to make myself go to bed at 1 instead of 4-5AM you know andreas... rabies shots/neutered/spade that sort of thing :P meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow! did look at DVD players... so many to choose from o.O! hey, something's missing! where's the XXX collection!?? :D

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 9:57 AM

Now, I'd have to get a wide angle lense and shoot from a hot air balloon to get my whole XXX collection. ;] (j/j) --Kortalina

Nilla ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:49 PM

Kortalina that is pretty bad! LOL! Can't say that I have any of those to share, but just stopped off at the drug store and picked up a copy of Patch Adams for cheap! :) Brenda :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:53 PM

You should be ashamed Brenda! (wink)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:55 PM

ROFLMAO@Andreas&Kort!!!!! Kort= Kortalina Marlenouche! Man, how confusing is that!! O_o Brenda, In K-pack, I think he arrived like he said he did!! I do believe the guy is an alien and that he travels at speed light!! Man, that movie is so fabulous! And Kevin Spacey is such a fantastic actor! What's ur theory about his arrival then? And what do u think he is? A nutter or a real alien?? As for the Rocky Horror, I have to disagree! I mean, yea sure, the audience is a really cool and fun part but I've seen that movie at home at least a hundred time, on my own, and I enjoyed it just the same! Maybe I should add that I have that thing about transvestites! ;) That movie is SO sexy!!! Oh man!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:57 PM

Kortalina, ready and willing at at your service! ;^P

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 1:03 PM

ROFL!!! Careful now!! I REALLY have that thing about transvestites! ;P

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 1:17 PM

Andreas/Marlene...yep...i was doing some geneology stuff...found out Tarantino is a VERY distant relative...and i do mean distant! On the other side of my family we're ancestors of Pochohontas! :) Anyway, don't get excited, Andreas...my Italian side of the family...we don't have family reunions and i hardly know even the closer relatives! :( Kort...Yep...Farscape RULES!!!!!! :) Brenda, in K-Pax, Prot said it was pretty easy to get to earth, but getting back had to be coordinated because of all the traffic. How did he get there? What was the process. WEll, he never would tell. He said he couldn't...that we humans weren't ready for it. So, I really don't think there's anyway we can figure it out. All i know is the travel is faster than the speed of light. and they don't need a "vehicle" to travel. My theory i guess...i think they use their mind somehow!! Now you got me curious about your theory...and your mom's opposing one! Marlene, I have "What Dreams May Come" in my collection and cry whenever i see it. OMG, it's such an awesome film! And A.I....yep...hits me in my vulnerable spot too. It's another one i can't help but cry in. Pascale...LMAO at you and your thing about transvestites! Makes me think of that Julie Andrews movie Victor/Victoria! i always loved that movie!!! And remember that Robin Williams flick where he dresses up as a woman and pretends to be a nanny so he can be hired to be with his kids all day? what was that? Mrs. Doubtfire? Oh...and remember that Dustin Hoffman flick where he dressed up as a woman...OMG that was too funny! can't remember the name of it though. :( Anyway, Hoffman and Williams...two of my fav. actors!!! Jim Carey too!!!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 1:19 PM

file_285139.jpg

Ahhh, vedddy gooot! BTW, I think he was an alien too, but also a nutter, hahah!

Nilla ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 1:22 PM

Kortalina! I should be ashamed??? :-o Pascale! Dad and I say he traveled in on the beam of light, mom says he was just there and walked up. Then we argue about him just using the body vs. playing an alien! I say she just doesn't get it! LOL! And ummm you have a thing about transvestites? Then you should remember this line from this 1991 movie (wow can't believe it was that long ago)... "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." Brenda :o)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:06 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:11 PM

Ah yes but Sheila, I was talking about SEXY transvestites and Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman aren't the sexiest to me! O_o LOL!! But great actors yes for sure!!
Kortalina sweety, not sure about those red eyes but the anim is wicked!! LOL!!
Brenda, I have no idea what movie u're talking about!! O_o

Message edited on: 08/19/2005 14:11

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:09 PM

Silence of the Lambs.

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:12 PM

Ooooooh yes of course!!!! I remember now!!!! That one was a sick b*****d though!!! O_o Yuk!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.