Tue, Sep 24, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 5:06 pm)

Subject: Free - Loads of Clothes for Miki call it a valentines gift

Koda ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:56 PM

Hi Well when I was a concert photographer in the 1980's I was backstage at a concert by the band Selecter There lead singer Pauline Black came over to me and said thats a very long lens do you know how to use it.... Needless to say I had no response other then to turn very crimson. ;-) Koda

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:02 PM

Seleter, now thats cool.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

jt1161 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:13 PM

great set! I've been out of circulation way too long to remember any chat up lines, lol. Have enjoyed reading these though LOL

ratscloset ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:22 PM

I can not recall the actual rhyming phrase, but it implied a potential sexual encounter. The story behind the line is funnier. I had a buddy many years ago that swore he had the perfect line for getting girls. He claimed great prowness based on this line. In a weak moment he shared his line with me and some friends. Most of us immediately busted out laughing. He got so defensive that he wanted to bet it would work. I told him I would not take his money, but if the line worked once in one hour at a bar, I would give him $100, but if it did not work he had to buy the bar a round at the end of the hour explaining to everyone there why. The kicker was that everytime he was slapped he had to buy me a beer. Needless to say I got four beers in the hour time, before he stopped asking. He admitted that either the girls have to be more drunk or maybe he needs to be more drunk! The last girl he asked that slapped him he was trying to explain the situation and offered her 1/2 the money when he won. I happened to be near enough to hear, and I explained about the slapping and the end of the hour, she turned to him and slapped him before he even said the line saying she would save him the trouble of upsetting her. At the end of the hour with about 50 people in the bar he got up and made an announcement buying the round. A few women came up and slapped him afterwards, as they said just for the thought that that line would work. I do not think he ever went to a bar again, though I can not be sure.

ratscloset
aka John

ratscloset ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:25 PM

Thanks Fugazi!

ratscloset
aka John

Alisa ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:27 PM

"I've been out of circulation way too long to remember any chat up lines, lol." Me too..that's why I had to use one from tv :-)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:27 PM

Timr for bed :) sorry to anyone who posts after this, Ill catch up first thing in the morning :) John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

cindyx ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:33 PM

The worst line I ever heard was from a guy at a party who was on his way to the men's room... and he asked me if I'd come with him to "hold it" because his doctor told him he shouldn't lift anything heavy. After I stopped laughing, I said NO!

Eternl_Knight ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:37 PM

Worst one ever tried on me (really)... "Hi. I'm married and bored... wanna go back your place?" Thing is, I'm married too, so she was outta luck no matter how ethical I am :) --EK

JenX ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 6:40 PM

oh, wow....horrible chat up lines, eh? "That dress looks great on you....but it would look even better on my floor" ugh :P

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

leather-guy ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 7:04 PM

Pickup line? Ermmmm. . . "Hey, I like that top." she; "Thanks" ". . . And that blouse-thing looks pretty good on you, too!" . . . Sadly, it actually worked once or twice for me. G

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 7:06 PM

Are Those your real eyes or contacts?

martial ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 7:07 PM

Dress me up...say the lapin to the lapine.I just heard it when i passed by

R_Hatch ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 7:11 PM

I don't have Miki myself, but I love this line, which is sometimes written on Early's hat (from Squidbillies): "Breathe if you're horny"

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 7:18 PM

"Do you come often?" (note the absence of 'here' LOL :) )

My Renderosity Store

Starkdog ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 7:31 PM

When I was a firefighter, we'd sit outside in the eveningh and watch cars and girls go by. When they would honk, we'd say "Horn blows, does the driver?" -Starkdog P.S. For those English majors out there, "Do you want to see my dangling participles?"

Lonezoner ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 7:46 PM

Happy VD...it is after all 2-14-06

nakamuram ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:06 PM

What's your favorite line? I'm trying to pick you up..

superBadGirl ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:07 PM

Worst one someone ever used on me? "You are big, but very beautiful" (imagine in a strong turkish accent) (hint: guys, that line is NEVER going to work on anyone. Ever.) Oh, and from a taxi driver "I want to see you again, what nightclubs do you go to?" I think both times I just pretended to be mute, and wandered away.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:16 PM

For Koda: "Rude girls! This is a government health warning. Smoking gunja can seriously derange your brain."

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

meselfr ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:31 PM

No lines... been married too long... but nice clothes.. :)

blueknot ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:38 PM

LOL... well, I never had any pickup lines when I was single, and I'm married now, so I'm not about to start! :P I did find a few good/bad ones on the net... :D - Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see! - Do you want to see something swell? - My friend and I have a bet that you won't take off your blouse in a public place. - Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours? - I'm not trying anything, I always put my hands there. - Stand still so I can pick you up! - So, you're a girl huh? - Stand back, I'm a doctor. You go get an ambulance, I'll loosen her clothes. - Your name is Laura, huh? Can I call you Laura? Really, what time? Bad enough? LOL ...

• Dan

Gordon_S ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:43 PM

Line 1: "You know what I really like in a woman? Me." Line 2: (Old but I've heard it used) "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"

jjsemp ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:50 PM

"So, what time and how often do you get off?"

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:53 PM

I heard from a friend (whose talent was telling really good stories), this (likely urban legend), that there was a guy who would just approach women and say "Wanna @#$%?"..over the years, his skull developed a rightward tilt, but on the other hand, he supposedly got more $%^& than anyone around..;)
I'm probably the only guy who's never even used a pickup line (unless "uhh..hi" counts..;), I'd go years at a time without feminine companionship, but I got lucky in the end (or that's what the missus keeps saying..;)
alas..who's Miki? I'm not up on this one (she's so fine she blows my mind hey Miki?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

infinity10 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:54 PM

"Got any human anatomy references you can show me with your webcam ? I'm working on this new figure for Poser."

Eternal Hobbyist

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 8:59 PM · edited Tue, 14 February 2006 at 9:08 PM

"Hi! Can I have your autograph?"

Said to me as I left a nightclub after singing two sets with the band (Don't ask. I was quite tipsy! LOL)

Another one:

I had a guy approach me in a nightclub and tell me that he was looking for his girl friend and asked if I had seen her. The girl he described was me, right down to the dress I was wearing, LOL

Another: Said to me by a well known singer when I was 16 years old and was introduced to him after his concert. "Can I buy you dinner...and breakfast?" Message edited on: 02/14/2006 21:08

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

pokeydots ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 9:14 PM

Worst Line and I used it was on my brothers friend ( now my hubby of 32 years) Summer time standing in front of a pizza shop, he drove by and rolled down his window and said hi, I asked where you going, and he said he had a date, so I jumped in his car, and said it could be a double date :) He never went out with the other girl and we have been together ever since. I was 17.

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

milamber42 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 9:40 PM

No lines either, but I did get some chuckles reading them. Nice clothes too!! Especially the mini skirts!

alan42 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 9:46 PM

hey, great clothes! (that's not the line, but close) I always heard that the best way to chat someone up was to compliment them. So "nice shoes - fancy a shag then?" has a good chance I reckon...:)

greenbd ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 9:52 PM

Thanks for the clothes! A pickup line I've tried, with mixed success--"Want to get coffee some time?"

beos53 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 10:27 PM · edited Tue, 14 February 2006 at 10:31 PM

I used to start reading palms and usually say "You used to have a pet that you really liked and it passed away...Then I would say I had a pet (dog or cat) for 15 years and it just passed away". Then I would let her hand go and look a little depressed. The girls would end up buying me a drink. One girl told me to take my sad story and stick it...that is the girl I have been married to for many years now. P.S. What is that short hairstyle that you are using on most of pics.

Message edited on: 02/14/2006 22:31

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

quixote ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 10:33 PM

I was in a bar and this statuesque (and I learned later quite interesting) waitress was sticking her bills in her bra. Every time she would come to you with your drink, she would bend so as to give you a nice view and take the bills out, make change and sensuously insert the wad back again. So I used the following line that worked so well, I was determined to use it again but never had the chance. I said: Help me out will you... I have a theory as to where you're putting your coins and small change and would quite like to verify this theory... A line that worked on me. My present girl friend. She sat opposite me and said: We met briefly last night. I knew we were destined to be together so I went home, broke up with the boyfriend, packed all my things and left. The way I figure it, the least you could do is buy me dinner... Nice clothes, too bad I don't have Miky. Q

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 10:35 PM · edited Tue, 14 February 2006 at 10:36 PM

The last message on my answering machine:

"Hi, it's me! I just called to tell you I was thinking of you. Oh, and I'm going out to dinner with So-and-So" - Names deleted.

Message edited on: 02/14/2006 22:36

kusanagi73 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 10:52 PM

I just have to tell this. The worse I've heard that the TOS will allow is, "The alphabet shoud be remade so that U and I can be together".

Guida ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 11:28 PM

A real bad one i heard just the other day from someone who was trying to tell jokes: "Hello, this is the incontinence line.. can you hold please?" Told ya it was bad.. Oh! And thank you for your offer! :-)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 11:32 PM

Thanks for the clothes!

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 12:00 AM

On a trip to New York City many years ago: "Where are you from?" - In Montrl, Quec. "Oh! That's a nice place! I went there once... I visited some friends in Toronto." P.S. For those of you who don't know why it is a stupid line, Toronto is in Ontario and is approx. 8 hours from Montrl (Least it was in those days.. it hasn't moved since but the transportation is faster nowadays.) ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

rivkah ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 12:33 AM

"Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package." "I'm new in town and can't find my way around; could I have directions to your place?"

Casette ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:22 AM

OMG, My worst one: 'Rafa, our love is impossible because both have a tilly' Please, don't ask for details... :P

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

arrow1 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:37 AM

"Hey your looking good!" "have you been crook?"

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 11, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2024, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite, Vue 2023 and 2024, Plant Catologue, DAZ Studio 4.22, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator 3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses.  Nikon Z 6 ii and Z5. 180-600mm lens, 24-70 mm lens with adapter.Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

Jovial ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:53 AM

Here's one: Q: Hiya. You're just too pretty to be alone tonight. A: I'm not alone, my (girl)friend is at the bar. Q: Is she prettier than you? Great clothing. Quite goth in places!

Ajax ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:54 AM

"I've got an exam early tomorrow and my place is on the other side of town, so can I stay with you on campus tonight?" She did stay over, but she never made it to the exam.

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message

Greebo ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:02 AM

I've been out of circulation for far too long :) but cool idea :) Hope y'all had a great valentines.

questo ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:15 AM

Don't often post here in the forums, but this caught my eye.

Great clothing - great idea too - perhaps others could take note.

Here's a cheesy one I haven't seen above yet:

Q: Do you lie on your stomach in bed ?
A: No, why ?
Q: Do you mind if I do ...

Jules53757 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:17 AM

It's tooltime, do you want my tool?

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

n3k0 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:30 AM

When I worked at a campus bookstore, and I was behind the counter and I was surrouded by books. A girl came up and said, "I want those between your legs." She blinked and blushed and realized what she just said, and then added, "I mean those books." Yes, I was standing over some textbooks. Years later, at a different retail job. I walked out customer service, and someone asks, "Are those "Bugle Boys" jeans you're wearing?" And yes, I replied, "Why yes, these are "Bugle Boy" jeans." And yes they were "Bugle Boy" jeans. ;-P

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:39 AM

So now that we've given you enough pickup lines to get a cheap date, when do we get to see these freebies in our runtimes? o.O

MartinW ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 2:55 AM

This one worked on me - from the woman who became my wife - when she ICQ'd me with "want to be my net friend?". Within 7 months we were married, and that 1st message was 4yrs 51wks ago... :-) Can I have my freebies now...? ;-)

texmextortilla ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:32 AM

is 77 miles up the freeway too far away?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.