Tue, Sep 24, 12:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Username Change Feature???

CaptainJack1 ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 3:08 PM

file_359130.jpg

> Quote - *I may need something stronger now that I've thrown my hat in this particular ring,..lol*

Well, then, here ya go: your "lemonade". nudge wink 😄

And always remember: it's five o'clock somewhere.

Captain Jack

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 3:33 PM · edited Fri, 10 November 2006 at 3:43 PM

Thank you for the kind words Lemur01, Some of us go way back,and we know the efforts put forth by those pioneers (Like You) who helped blaze the unfamiliar trials  that has let us to the  territory we find ourselves now.

"Similarly, it’s not the admins or the moderators who are under fire here"

Fair enough...to some..Renderosity is some huge faceless corporation that is only out to pry open your wallet.I don't have the time now to research certain threads, (Many of which have been deleted anyway)... But you do know what I mean when I say "But just because someone is on staff, does not give non-staff members the right to abuse them (Sometimes Daily) After all... They are Human too."

*It has come to a personal level at times, almost to the point of harassment. Insisting answers from staff members,Legal threats, accusations of lying,etc. when some of these things, are plain just nobody's business.... My point was, not only will you never make everyone happy,...there are those who go out of thier way to be a dissatisfied member.. But As mentioned...Fair enough.

Sorry, what relevance is that? Renderosity is supposed to be a professionally run business.

So...I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this? I don't work for Renderosity and in my opinion, most folks don't have a clue as to what it takes to run a Place like this. You can tell by  the way they have to be explained the same simple answers over and over again...Yet they are typically the one who say..."If I ran this Place...I'd do this". Or..."If this place was mine...I'd do that .All I'm saying is...in "MY" experience...they would fail.

People are invited to become members of a community run by that business and that fact, if nothing else, gives the membership a right to at least voice their opinions on how that community is run.

Invited?...lol...No they were "Marketed here" by someone who busted ass to expose them to the site.

** Voicing opinions is one thing...Bitching and whining is another.I'm sorry, but you make it sound as if everyone stands in line politely and calmly "Voice Thier Opinion"...C'mon...It's Bitching and whining pain and simple. (Not by all...but you know the ones I'm talking about).**

Whether any member of that community has the ability to run any kind of profit making organisation is totally irrelevant.

Who cares?... Why am I not entitled to my opinion?..In fact.....I said "Id Wager......" which implies that it is my opinion... not stating a fact.

How many shareholders of a multi-national company are qualified to run that organisation? Not many, but every last one of them has a right to voice their opinion of how the company is run.

There you go with the "Voice thier opinion" again...

Shareholders have a financial investment into a company...Most bithers and whiners here put up no financial investment here....in fact...it's a FREE site. No one is holding a gun to anyone's head saying "Buy this cute little bunny model ...or else."

Actually, it is ALL about the store. If the store suddenly folded the rest of the site would collapse. Everything else on the site exists because of the store and exists to support the store, galleries, tutorials, freestuff and forums. All there simply to bring in customers. No store, no customers. No customers, no sponsorship or any of the other ‘marketing arrangements’. And, most importantly, no store, no profit for the site owners and so no reason to keep the site open

We'll never agree on this...Sponsors were involved in these sites before there ever was a store...sure.. the store is  "Part" of the revenue of the site..but not all....just as I mentioned here:.

"The reason this site exists is not "Just" because of the store. There is lots of other marketing arrangements going on too.Y'no?...sometimes you have to keep those who "Sponsor" the site happy too,...and try to strike a balance between keeping sponsors happy, as well as the membership."

So your saying its "ALL" the store?....See what would happen to the site if all other marketing stopped..and all we had was the store..

I'd wager that they could close the store tomorrow and offer some other service, and the site would still exist.

It's more about "Numbers", than it is about "Products"

Personally...I'd sell this place, let someone else deal with the aggravation, and invest in something that involves less bitchers and whiners.

But that's just me.

8 )

Peace.

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

billy423uk ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 5:04 PM · edited Fri, 10 November 2006 at 5:08 PM

while i haven't been bitchin in this thread you do bring up a good point tom. everyone is allowed an opinion whether  it's to bitch at rendo or to bitch at the bitchers bitching at rendo. many including myself would constitute your post as bitching and whining at members who disagree with rendo's act of charging for a name change. for me it's always a good thing to have two sets of bitchers so don't think i'm bitching at you lmao. as for all the well done and the bravo brigade or the boo boo brigade...i class them as fledgling bitchers who can think of nothing better to say than a professional bitcher. though i have heard some bitch rather elegantly in other threads. mainly they run with whoever seems to have the best bitcher on their respective side. whilst i usually bitch on th more ethical side of a topic, i can find nothing to bitch about here cos as a business rendo hasn't done anything wrong. people either pay for a name change or they don't. (okay...i may have had an odd bitch at a bitcher like you did...but please don't tell anyone lol) i changed my attitude to admin after someone did me a good deed. they stopped being them, the unkown or the faceless ones. my problem now becomes one of how if i have a need can i bitch at rendo without bitching at some good people. as such i've toned down a lot.  it's okay saying people aren't bitching at the mods and admin their bitching at rendo the business. well wwhen you bitch at the business remember some of the people who you say have nothing to do with it are the first line  of defense or attack depending on where you stand hehe. if it something that really needs a good bitching about then i'll accept collatteral bitching and try not to cause to much trouble. i think nancy is right that some good came from this bout of bitching. some will save 15 dollars. well worth bitching over. some will continue to bitch about the ten dollars and some who's tongue can't be held will bitch about the bitchers...i forgot...some will put certain bitchers on pedistals and say ...for he is a worthy bitcher...jmhbo

billy

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 6:08 PM · edited Fri, 10 November 2006 at 6:10 PM

My only bitch towards you Billy is ...you gotta break up that last post into paragraphs...lmao

If you recall...I won an award for complaining a few months ago.

COM (Complainer of the Month) I believe we called it,and I can bitch just like the rest,,,,

I just happened to be on the other side at one time,and realize what kind of work goes into running a large graphics site...so I tend to bitch at the bitchers who bitch at the staff.

I did try to hold my tongue....I really did, and I try to at least put thought into my bitching. But it was the "Shame on You Renderosity, for taking credit..." post that released the bitch in me...I could remain "Bitch-less" no more.

Now look at the mess I'm in.

Oh well..Life can be a bitch sometimes y'no/

8 )

Thanks Billy, I quite enjoyed your bitching.

Tom

billy423uk ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 6:51 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

i see you're a paragraph bitcher hey lmao.

apart from the 3 sides to every story third being truth quote thats old hat...there really does need to be people that defend or at least argue the mods and some staffs pov. often they can't do so themselves..which can make it an arse kickingfest if the mob turns ugly lol. one good thing a post like yours does is make those for and against sit up and take note of what's been said. okay they may get their guns out afterwards hehe but i  think it tends to make people take stock of their words a bit more.

as i sign off i'm laughing to myself....you may have enjoyed my bitching but i aint nobodys bitch hehe. well my wifes maybe but i don't do everything she says.  i can't remember you getting the esteemed order of the C.O.M. a rare occassion that must have been lmao. in fact i can't remember seeing you complain unless it's cos you tongue somehow got free of the teeth.

if my dad were alive today he'd be turning in his grave..........and saying let me out you bastards

billy

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 7:50 PM · edited Fri, 10 November 2006 at 7:51 PM

"If you recall...I won an award for complaining a few months ago.

COM (Complainer of the Month) I believe we called it,and I can bitch just like the rest,,,,"

Yeah - I was gonna say - man, you've changed. And here I had you pegged for COY. Oh well.

That aside, frankly I'm amazed this thread has gotten so much. I just thought it [the idea] was hilarious, personally, thinking, OK, well...if that's what they wanna do...
Know what I mean?

I'm just waiting to see what becomes of this. I mean, will there be something attached to one's new username, like "formerly known as blah-blah-blah"?
And, how much new controversy will come from it? Will there be public demands as to why someone did it?

Heh... no longer will it mean anything here to accuse someone of being a clone....

nruddock ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 8:20 PM

Quote - I can't remember you getting the esteemed order of the C.O.M. a rare occassion that must have been lmao.

It's true -> Waaaahh....

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 11:04 PM

Oh Bless your heart nruddock...you found it for me.

Gawd...I was so proud of being the self proclaimed "Complainer Of The Month"

Just re-reading the that thread brings a tear to my eye.

Hey!...you made me cry damnit...I'm going to bitch to an admin about that.

8 )

Tom

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 11:23 PM

**Hey...I have one thing (*maybe 2) to say. First, I love you Hawkfyr .....hehehehehe....
OK, now that I got that off my chest. If you do the math, of 1 pic a day average size 900X1200,
and multiply that by 200,000 or 200,000,000 or what ever ungodly amount of peeps are here....multiply that by the amount of bandwith required just for the free Art....add that cost...
$10 bucks is a bargain if you want to be "KittenFlysInCircles" instead of "BangYouAreToast"!
Maybe Ren does makes a profit....HOW DARE THEY! Doesn't every vendor here want one too?!
The hidden costs of this site must be enormous, but even better...a business that makes a profit? Clint, you should be strung up for that concept!
Imagine the logistics if even half the members wanted to all change their names and purchase history? Even if they had volunteers they would run as fast as they could out the door!
I am the first one to want something for free....but not if it is truly unreasonable. Karma thing, you know. So for all the hollering, it seems that it is an easy solution, if you want to be someone else, pony up the dinero! If it isn't a neccessity, don't bang the gong so loudly about it. Cause in business, you do get to ask for recompensation for a service. It's not the end of the world. It's just business. That's all I had to say.
HuggerZ!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 12:48 AM

Quote - hawkfyr just threw the logic at you people. This is going to be intresting....

First of all, being called "you people"...don't go there. Ok? Second of all...Logic? A lack of understanding about anything posted by the person he quoted (who is sitting next to me and is not me, for anyone who might have weird ideas--I understand there were some weird ideas after the other night) and a total misunderstanding of what the person he quoted was referring too. That I get from his post, but logic? For one thing, he proved no point whatsoever and only added to the noise. When noise is considered logic, something is dreadfully wrong. That and changing the font colors and adding the bold in there was bad netiquette. Actually, unless you're screaming, using them in your own posts like I see him doing is bad netiquette. Makes it hard to read for one. I tend to get an instant headache. Like, say, now. Maybe I can help you understand what was going on in the post hawfyr quoted? There was a statement made in the previous pages that the freebies were being offered by Renderosity. That is what he objected to. Most appear to just be links to the files on the posters' own websites, with Renderosity hosting just an image. Even the bandwidth used to distribute them is being provided by the generous users who choose to offer them. What Renderosity does to support those freebies is almost negligible by comparison, yet they claimed credit for them in this very thread. Does that seem right to you? Now, the other thing that was referred to: Other places make name changes free because all you really should have to do is make one field change in a database. In other places, that user name field is editable by the users after signup. Just like addresses and email addresses are and other information that is subject to change. It's a simple bit of code to put that field in the profile settings. The size of the user base is irrelevant. All it comes down to is the way the database is structured. If it is not structured in a way that will allow this...if it is not normalized and cleanly coded, I mean...then it is a bad database and in need of serious overhaul. I honestly shouldn't have looked back here. I told myself I wouldn't. And some little imp said, "go look." That's my big mistake. I didn't know how childish things were going to get. rolls eyes Neferset

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:17 AM

Quote - " First of all, being called "you people"...don't go there. Ok?"

Ok I know what you are thinking and I wasn't being a racists and it gets kind of tired when people point that out just to think its a racists remark so please don't start. 

To me that is logic because I never knew about some of the stuff he said about renderosity.

Anyway to get back on topic the bottom line is this is a bad idea. In my opinion.

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:18 AM

Quote - First of all, being called "you people"...don't go there.

What card are you trying for?  Tin?

LMAO!  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

@Tom: Oh geeze!  I forgot about your license plates!  But point well taken, and I'm not suggesting you're massaging your private parts  ;) 

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:20 AM

Quote - > Quote - First of all, being called "you people"...don't go there.

@Tom: Oh geeze!  I forgot about your license plates!  But point well taken ;) 

???????????????? Card? Are we still speaking English? I recognize the words, but the way they are put together in the above sentance is incomprehensible to this native speaker. But I can tell you think you are making fun of me. Don't. I make fun of me much better than you ever could. Told you things were getting childish 'round these parts. Or were they always? I'm a bit out of touch. Nef

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:21 AM

...............Wait what?! terradreamer what are you talking about?

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:22 AM · edited Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:26 AM

Quote - Quote - " First of all, being called "you people"...don't go there. Ok?"

Ok I know what you are thinking and I wasn't being a racists and it gets kind of tired when people point that out just to think its a racists remark so please don't start. 

To me that is logic because I never knew about some of the stuff he said about renderosity.

Anyway to get back on topic the bottom line is this is a bad idea. In my opinion.

No one said anything about racism. It was the furthest thing from my mind. Are you assuming you know something about me that you really don't? (Don't add any tone to that. I'm honestly confused and curious.) It's just an insulting remark that was made, as far as I'm concerned. Logic, by most definitions, is usually an argument or series or statements that speaks to the question at hand. There were facts thrown in that were irrevelevant to the discussion and a lot of emotion that I noticed, but nothing that showed even a basic understanding of what was being quoted. Neferset

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:25 AM · edited Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:27 AM

Quote - ??????????????? Card? Are we still speaking English? I recognize the words, but the way they are put together in the above sentance is incomprehensible to this native speaker.

Scroll up to nruddock's post and click the Waaaahh link.

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:27 AM

Quote - ...............Wait what?! terradreamer what are you talking about?

I was quoting and replying to anathandra.

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:28 AM

Ok then anathandra what did you mean by  "you people" then in your post. Please enlighten me.

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:31 AM

Wow there must be a huge delay I ment

Quote -

@Tom: Oh geeze!  I forgot about your license plates!  But point well taken, and I'm not suggesting you're massaging your private parts  ;)

But you explained it already. So nevermind.

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:35 AM

Nah, that takes too much energy. I mean, I would, but I don't consider what must be a poor attempt at childish humor worth the effort. If you are in some broad way implying that I'm whining, you didn't read a darned thing I wrote. I try to understand what it is that I'm reading when I read it. Oddly, I don't make wild inferences (the racism comment. Where the heck did that come from? I was only objecting to having arguments of myself and loved ones belittled) or scream about something only barely related to what is being quoted. In light of all that, it's useless to try to hold any kind of conversation. Like I said, it was my mistake for peeking in here again. I'm missing the movie I've been trying to watch. I paid money to watch the movie and it's been reasonably polite to me and my loved ones. Whereas, your abuse appears to be free, unwanted, and unwarranted. Neferset

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:40 AM

Quote - Ok then anathandra what did you mean by  "you people" then in your post. Please enlighten me.

That you were referring to the people hawkfyr was quoting as being beneath consideration. That's what "you people" means to me. If I was mistaken, well, it was my mistake. But that's how it sounded. Since I care a good deal about the person hawkfyr was quoting...You must get the picture. Neferset

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:41 AM

Quote - Nah, that takes too much energy. I mean, I would, but I don't consider what must be a poor attempt at childish humor worth the effort.

Well gee, lady, all you had to say was, "Hey, everyone, my sense of humor tank has been running on empty for the last eight years!"

OK, run off and enjoy your loved ones.  But I really do feel you're more than worthy of a Tin card, and that's a very high compliment to be paid :)

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:41 AM

I'm missing "Caligula." Neferset

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:43 AM

Hah well I'm done.

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:45 AM

Quote - > Quote - Nah, that takes too much energy. I mean, I would, but I don't consider what must be a poor attempt at childish humor worth the effort.

Well gee, lady, all you had to say was, "Hey, everyone, my sense of humor tank has been running on empty for the last eight years!"

OK, run off and enjoy your loved ones.  But I really do feel you're more than worthy of a Tin card, and that's a very high compliment to be paid :)

Most people who know me would disagree with you. I have a lot more fun where I prefer to post than I've had here tonight and make a lot more jokes. I'm rather known for it. I have over 6000 inane posts to prove it. Funny thing is, the one time that my fun over there came into the forums over here, people accused me and mine of everything under the sun, so don't go throwing that kind of thing at me. Look at the thread where my first post here was. You'll find out who I am. 'Night all! Neferset

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:45 AM

Quote - I'm missing "Caligula." Neferset

A fine movie to watch with a loved one, especially the part with the dogs getting that very special treat!  Oh, and that HUGE ring man!

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:48 AM

Rated version. turning off sound on email so I stop hearing these things show up Neferset

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:49 AM

Quote - Look at the thread where my first post here was. You'll find out who I am.

Nah, that takes too much energy. I mean, I would, but I don't consider what must be a poor attempt at childish humor worth the effort.

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:50 AM

Wow getting all uptight over what a person said on the internet. It's just the internet, it shouldn't even bother you about what people think of you over the internet.

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:52 AM

Quote - Rated version. turning off sound on email so I stop hearing these things show up Neferset

I remember seeing the X-rated version of it over 20 years ago.  I found it to be a pretty good movie.

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:55 AM

Quote - "I remember seeing the X-rated version of it over 20 years ago.  I found it to be a pretty good movie."

Hahahahaha werd!? Did you see the second one. It was soo much better.

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:57 AM

No, never saw the second one.  Was there as much sex and gore?

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:00 AM

More gore than sex. Actually no sex at all : Kind of like the SAW movies.

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:02 AM

No, sweetie. It's because you guys are totally misunderstanding and not letting up. I'm not the uptight one. I'm just the one wasting her time. And to TerraDreamer, you're real original, aren't you? I forgot how snarky and nasty people got over here. Reminds me of why I haven't posted much in the last four years I've belonged. Were you guys bullies as children? No, don't answer. I'd probably get drawn into something I don't want to be drawn into. And, an aside...this movie is really bad, isn't it? Even the rated version. I expected that maybe it would be ok, considering the actors in it. laughs Oh well. Neferset

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:04 AM

Quote - More gore than sex. Actually no sex at all : Kind of like the SAW movies.

Any plot? Or just a lot of "stuff" in a historical backdrop like this one? Nef

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:05 AM · edited Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:07 AM

I thought you left? And no I wasn't a bully everyone loved me ^^

No plot at all just half naked women getting killed along with guys.
   Have you seen Hostle its more like that actually.

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:11 AM

Was planning on it. I got another silly "thread has been replied to email." See, that's my trouble. Curiousity. laughs And, my loved one fell asleep and the movie isn't really all that. I was the quiet one who kept to herself as a kid and didn't get in the way. Made ok grades and got by without making waves. You know, the invisible type. Not even the bullies noticed me and the ones everyone loved were busy in the limelight. I didn't come out of it until I got to college. Nef

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:13 AM

Yeah, I saw Hostle. It was one of those movies where I hid my face in my boyfriend's shoulder on and off. So the second one is like that? I'll probably pass. Anyway, I don't think the video shop has it. Nef

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:18 AM

Quote - And to TerraDreamer, you're real original, aren't you? I forgot how snarky and nasty people got over here. Reminds me of why I haven't posted much in the last four years I've belonged. Were you guys bullies as children?

Speaking for myself, no, I was never a bully, but I must admit that I pulled my fair share of wings off houseflies.

Quote - And, an aside...this movie is really bad, isn't it? Even the rated version. I expected that maybe it would be ok, considering the actors in it. laughs Oh well. Neferset

I found the Bob Guccione production to be tolerable (at least more tolerable than his skin magazine), but it certainly wasn't Malcolm McDowell's finest effort, either.

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:20 AM

Hostle was alright but it wasn't like Saw 1 2 or 3. Hostle was just a movie with violence and nudity which for me is alright ^^ but.... it got tired stupid and boring.

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:28 AM · edited Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:29 AM

I saw Saw 1 and 2 the other night. I had been worried about those, but they weren't as bad as I'd heard. I prefer a bit more plot to it than Hostle had, usually. I think I was hoping for something more in the "I, Claudius" vein than this was (I mean Caligula--I'm being a little ADD tonight. Not a surprise. I was knocked out most of the day.). Lot of nudity/sex/some violence but not really anything happening. See, Caligula has been spoken of in whispers and giggles since I was a kid in school being forced to take Latin. I guess it was hyped up a little much. Nef

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:31 AM

Quote - I guess it was hyped up a little much. Nef

Well, seeing as how your boyfriend has passed out half way though it, I guess that pretty much sums up how good it is - lol :)

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:33 AM

Hahahaha yep that's what usually happens. I saw Saw 3 today it was preety fresh........Oh yea how did we get from username change feature to arguing to talking about nudity sex and violence? Psshh Oh well.

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:37 AM

Well...It is 2:30 am by us. But the movie was pretty boring. Maybe when I was one of the giggling kids nekkid people would have kept my attention better??? Only reason I'm awake is that something happened to me this morning that turned me off like a switch. I got instantly dizzy/sick in the shower this morning and couldn't even stand up straight. I got back to bed and woke up at around 5pm. I feel a lot better now, except for a headache. I have no clue what happened. Nef

TerraDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:38 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to crash.  Nice talking to you both :)

Steve

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:40 AM

Hmmmmmm. Well it's good that you got better try taking some advil or somthing usually that helps. Right now its 3:30 where I live and I should be going to sleep now I have a long day for tomorrow so I guess I'll catch you later.

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:42 AM

Quote - Hahahaha yep that's what usually happens. I saw Saw 3 today it was preety fresh........Oh yea how did we get from username change feature to arguing to talking about nudity sex and violence? Psshh Oh well.

That's cool. Oh, umm...there's probably more than one reason, but I'm actually the Muse of Thread Drift. I should have warned you. That's where the in-forum table dancing comes in handy. Cool. I'll probably wait for DVD. With tickets being so expensive lately, I go to theatres if the movie really requires the big screen and the sound system. I'm planning on Eragon when it comes out (big Dragons require big screens), but I've got no real plans to go to the theatre before then. Nef

anathandra ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:44 AM

'k! Next time we'll all have to meet under better circumstances. :D Nef

killa9127 ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 2:46 AM

Werd.
Peace

billy423uk ( ) posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 4:05 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

i'm hoping to be up for a francium card soon...now thats something to bitch about.

i love it when someone goes Wow lol. ...Wow...a francium card...Woo Hoo and double Wows.

sad to say but i like to bitch for pleasure. it holds a kind of thrill factor no logical realignment on a point could ever give me.  sometimes a logical bitch carries no satisfaction. if like me you like living on the edge of bitching, it's best to take the side that fundementally flawed....yep thats right, i'm a fundementalist though i find some of the disappearing  tricks hard. i bitch on here and that way the sharpened firemans axe stays under the bed and my family can sleep a little easier (i think i'm using too much ether). and what's all this about teaching kids to read and write and learn about stuff. i remember explaining something to my two girls when they were 6 and 7 respectively and deep in their homework book from school. i was telling them all about how we have 12 planets in our solar system and that light travels as fast as a light switch....in unison they both looked at me lovingly and said... "fuck off dad, we're doing maths." so much for educating kids.

now about rendo................................

billy 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.