Fri, Sep 20, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: New Reality (lux render) Plugin over at Daz...time for Poser Plugin Update?

Vestmann ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:22 PM

Quote - > Quote -

I found out that Posemagic Pro was causing this error.   Is there a way around this or should I just avoid using Posemagic when exporting to Lux?

I haven't used Posemagic very much at all; but I recall there was a script that could turn Posemagic's poses to regular poses.  Could you not set the scene up, convert the poses, then delete all of posemagic and apply the converted poses?  Just a thought.

Yeah that's probably the best solution.  The script comes with Posemagic Pro but I haven't tried it yet :)

Vestmann's Gallery

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:24 PM

Quote - I poked around and changed the following:
Under the RENDER tab and then under IMAGING, there is a section called TONE MAPPING.
I changed the Kernel: drop down option from LINEAR  to REINHARD / NON-LINEAR and you should see something.

I'd suggest everyone invest 10 minutes reading through the short and concise online manual of Lux, so you know what all those things actually do...

one_wolf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:25 PM

Quote - That's why I was asking about memory, if the crashes depend on the number of objects loaded and not on which object is loaded, then you might be running out of memory.

The problem isn't tied to the number of objects in the scene, just to specific objects.  I could load any of these scenes into Carrara or render in P7 with no trouble.  Turning objects on one at a time was just the method to find which ones were the problem.  Even exporting out just the one object caused a crash in Lux.

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:27 PM

Quote - I am having that problem with "fireflies"

It's a know bug in Lux 0.7: They used somewhat cheated maths for speed, and it didn't work, so they're back to using precise math, as it isn't really slower.

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:27 PM

Quote - I know this was prolly answered in the post. Have not had a chance to read it all.  What light types work from poser to Lux?  Not sure where to insert the sun parameter into the lxs file.
LightGroup "sun"
LightSource "sunsky"
   "float gain" [0.050000]
   "vector sundir" [0.965955 -0.026948 0.257303]    "float relsize" [1.000000]
   "float turbidity" [2.000000]

Great work on the exporter and thank you.

After "WorldBegin

The Scene

WorldBegin AttributeBegin
LightSource "sunsky" "integer nsamples" [1]
            "vector sundir" [0.70000 0.400000 0.700000]
        "color L" [1.000000 1.000000 1.000000]
        "float aconst" [0.500000] "float bconst" [0.500000] "float cconst" [1.000000] "float dconst" [1.000000] "float econst" [1.000000]
        "float relsize" [2.000000]
AttributeEnd

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:30 PM

Quote - If you want really blue skies, try this:

Thanks, rendering now.
Agreed, it is bright blue

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:48 PM

To the powers that be - What about making a special Luxrender (sub)forum, to keep the development discussions, the tips and tricks and the metaphysical debates (like "Lux stinks anyway") separate, inside different threads?

I don't know if you can do this, but at the speed this thread here is growing and the progression of the growth (more and more people come), by the time the exporter hits beta, it will have reached several hundred pages (and probably bog down your database).

Just a suggestion.

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:49 PM

Quote - If you want really blue skies, try this:

AttributeBegin
LightSource "sunsky" "integer nsamples" [1]
        "color L" [1.000000 1.000000 1.000000]
        "float aconst" [0.500000] "float bconst" [0.500000] "float cconst" [1.000000] "float dconst" [1.000000] "float econst" [1.000000]
        "float relsize" [2.000000]
AttributeEnd

This is from rty's post several pages back

Linked pic is using this.

Just read this and now looking at your settings

Physical sky light

The physical sky creates a lighting setup that simulates the light of the sun and atmosphere, based on the direction of a sun lamp in the scene and a parameter named turbidity which defines the clearness of the sky. Both the sun angle and the sky clearness influence the colour of the light.

Additional parameters called aconst, bconst, cconst, dconst, econst allow you to fine tune the color of the sky to simulate various atmospheric conditions.

Where did you set the Sun Angle?
or is that this part?

Thanks,

Thomas Jefferson

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:55 PM

Quote - To the powers that be - What about making a special Luxrender (sub)forum, to keep the development discussions, the tips and tricks and the metaphysical debates (like "Lux stinks anyway") separate, inside different threads?

I don't know if you can do this, but at the speed this thread here is growing and the progression of the growth (more and more people come), by the time the exporter hits beta, it will have reached several hundred pages (and probably bog down your database).

Just a suggestion.

Don't waste your time ;o).

We would have made one on our forum, but no one goes there...lmao.

It's hard to get RO to make a new forum. They refused a Matroom subforum, a Sketchup forum, etc. Not sure what the deal is, but seems you practically need to promise your firstborn ;o).

Laurie

Jcleaver ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 5:57 PM

Yes, that's it.  the Vector sundir is the setting.

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:02 PM

Quote - > Quote - I poked around and changed the following:

Under the RENDER tab and then under IMAGING, there is a section called TONE MAPPING.
I changed the Kernel: drop down option from LINEAR  to REINHARD / NON-LINEAR and you should see something.

I'd suggest everyone invest 10 minutes reading through the short and concise online manual of Lux, so you know what all those things actually do...

I approached this as newbie who doesn't know anything about LUX and editing.
I just grabbed the exporter, read the the text file, and went to town with my copy of Poser.

So yeah, we could read the fine manual, but what FUN would that be. ::biggrin::

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:10 PM

Quote - Where did you set the Sun Angle?
or is that this part?

Yes, that's the problem with the partial quotes...
So I'll post this again (I guess it will see some heavy use till BagginsBill releases his light control GUI):

To insert a sunsky (sun+skydome) in Lux:**
Edit the .lxo file in notepad and delete the existing, exported light (on top of the file, pretty obvious, it's well commented), then open the .lxs file and insert after WorldBegin:

AttributeBegin<br></br>
LightSource "sunsky" "integer nsamples" [1]<br></br>

"vector sundir" [0.70000 0.400000 0.700000]<br></br>
        "color L" [1.000000
1.000000 1.000000]<br></br>
        "float turbidity"
[2.000000]<br></br>
        "float aconst"
[0.500000] "float bconst" [0.500000] "float
cconst" [1.000000] "float dconst" [1.000000]
"float econst" [1.000000]<br></br>
        "float relsize"
[2.000000]<br></br>
AttributeEnd

Insert empty lines if you want to separate the rest.
As you might have guessed, "vector sundir" determines where the sun is in the sky (caveat: Z is height!). The "float" parts control sky haze (sky color, ranging from clear mountain air to sand storm or heavy smog).

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:13 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:13 PM

Quote - Don't waste your time ;o).

Okay, thanks. Well, it's their forum.

shrug

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:19 PM

Quote - > Quote - Don't waste your time ;o).

Okay, thanks. Well, it's their forum.

shrug

Well, you can still try...lol. The best person to put it to would probably be Jumpstartme2. If she can help you, she will :o). Nice lady.

Laurie

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:30 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:32 PM

Quote - So yeah, we could read the fine manual, but what FUN would that be. ::biggrin::

:-/

The first problem is misinformation, since this thread is unreadable (if you miss more than a day), and second it makes it even harder to read since everyone will post the same basic questions again and again, page after page ("my car has 4 seats, do I need to sit behind the steering wheel to drive, or can I pick just any place?"- type ones).

Tone mapping is how Lux manages to make the extended luminosity range fit into our low-range displays.

Reinhard is a cheat, much like an audio compressor is for sound.

Linear works like a photography camera, if you have ever used a real one (not a point & click one), you'll feel at home, having settings for film sensitivity, Exposure (shutter time), FStop (aperture), and gamma.

Contrast tries to keep contrast, but unlike Reinhard it works on the whole picture instead of zones.

MaxWhite does what it says: It considers the brightest value to be white, period.

Linear is the only linear (duh) setting, so for quality, it's the one to use. Next in quality comes Reinhard, although, like with an audio compressor, you degrade your signal. Next comes Contrast, which really should be only used in  very specific cases, and last MaxWhite, for which I don't really see a situation it might be the preferred choice.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:31 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:33 PM

file_458160.jpg

Okeedokee. I got the ol' environment sphere working, and also any object you want can be a light.

Just set Ambient_Value to anything other than 0 and that makes it a light source.

You can plug image maps into the Ambient_Color. Or anything else that is currently supported by the material converter, such as Blender and Clouds.

Note: Light source objects render without any antialiasing. I have no idea why or what to do about it.

Note 2: Light source objects cannot also use alpha maps. Every polygon is a light source in its entirety.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Jcleaver ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:33 PM

Quote - > Quote - Where did you set the Sun Angle?

or is that this part?

Yes, that's the problem with the partial quotes...
So I'll post this again (I guess it will see some heavy use till BagginsBill releases his light control GUI):

To insert a sunsky (sun+skydome) in Lux:**
Edit the .lxo file in notepad and delete the existing, exported light (on top of the file, pretty obvious, it's well commented), then open the .lxs file and insert after WorldBegin:

AttributeBegin<br></br>
LightSource "sunsky" "integer nsamples" [1]<br></br>

"vector sundir" [0.70000 0.400000 0.700000]<br></br>
        "color L" [1.000000
1.000000 1.000000]<br></br>
        "float turbidity"
[2.000000]<br></br>
        "float aconst"
[0.500000] "float bconst" [0.500000] "float
cconst" [1.000000] "float dconst" [1.000000]
"float econst" [1.000000]<br></br>
        "float relsize"
[2.000000]<br></br>
AttributeEnd

Insert empty lines if you want to separate the rest.
As you might have guessed, "vector sundir" determines where the sun is in the sky (caveat: Z is height!). The "float" parts control sky haze (sky color, ranging from clear mountain air to sand storm or heavy smog).

I do have a question about all of this.  When i look at log that is generated when loading the luxfile, I see it says that aconst - econst are not used.  I find that curious as to why, if it is documented to use those.

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:35 PM

Quote - any object you want can be a light.

Just set Ambient_Value to anything other than 0 and that makes it a light source.

You can plug image maps into the Ambient_Color. Or anything else that is currently supported by the material converter, such as Blender and Clouds.

Great!
Can I also select if it will be a blackbody/spectral or RGB light (so I can make fluorescent lamps, neons and hot lava?)

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:39 PM

Quote - I do have a question about all of this.  When i look at log that is generated when loading the luxfile, I see it says that aconst - econst are not used.  I find that curious as to why, if it is documented to use those.

Well, I don't know, one would have to ask this over at the Lux forums.
As I said, I took the values from their test files, so it might be those values aren't used anymore. They are documented as being the settings for atmospherics (haze), that's all I can say...

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:49 PM

Quote - > Quote - any object you want can be a light.

Great!
Can I also select if it will be a blackbody/spectral or RGB light (so I can make fluorescent lamps, neons and hot lava?)

Make a wish list. I'm not going to remember all this.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:55 PM

Lux Light:

To use a "skyglob" with a HDR Image attached, use this for example:

LightSource "infinitesample"

"string mapping" ["latlong"]

"color L" [1 1 1]

"float gain" [500]

"integer nsamples" [1]

"string mapname" ["path/filename_to_your.hdr"]

end of infinite light 'Himmel-Objekt'

AttributeEnd

AttributeBegin

LightSource "distant"

"color L" [0.75649095 0.87289506 1] # sun color

"float gain" [1637.0247]

"point from" [1.0153754 -3.1502762 3.7476354]

"point to" [0.81230026 -2.520221 2.9981084]

AttributeEnd

As you see here, "distant" light is used for this. For Posers "infinite-lights" we have to use "infinitive" in Lux also. Until Alpha_10d "distance" where used.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 6:59 PM

Quote -  I got this error message frequently when exporting:

"Loading  pydough.geometry_export*
[...]
2010RuntimePythonposerScriptsScriptsMenupydoughPoserunimesh.py", line 108, in collect_data**    nr_tpolys = sum([len(actor.Geometry().TexPolygons())*

TypeError: len() of unsized object"

I found out that Posemagic Pro was causing this error.   Is there a way around this or should I just avoid using Posemagic when exporting to Lux?

If the TexPolygons() call returned a None object, that would explain that error message. I'll change my code to catch that. I don't know what Posemagic does and how it works, though, so I can't guarantee that it will fix your problem.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

rty ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:03 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:04 PM

Quote - > Quote - Great!

Make a wish list. I'm not going to remember all this.

Well, you have it. Only thing I really want, is to have the physically correct lights Lux provides:

Blackbody (physical emission spectrum - enter temperature)
Spectral (spectral ones, enter a spectrum, get a light, can be used to make realistic fluorescent light)
RGB (now this is the type of light Poser has, it has a color. Usable for colored lights)

(IES support would be nice, but that can wait v2).

Check here: http://www.luxrender.net/v/manual_lighting for more description.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:03 PM

Quote - > Quote - That's why I was asking about memory, if the crashes depend on the number of objects loaded and not on which object is loaded, then you might be running out of memory.

The problem isn't tied to the number of objects in the scene, just to specific objects.  I could load any of these scenes into Carrara or render in P7 with no trouble.  Turning objects on one at a time was just the method to find which ones were the problem.  Even exporting out just the one object caused a crash in Lux.

If you can identify which objects make Lux crash, let me know. Hopefully not something I'd have to buy (because as I'm not making any money from this, I can't be buying stuff to test it with Lux).

Anyway, Lux used to crash on me on a regular basis. I now close the program after each render and start it again for the next. No more crashes since then.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:06 PM

Quote - @odf - nevermind about the transform. I was being stupid. It was 3-line change. All done.

I'm glad you figured it out.

I might still add an option to apply an arbitrary transformation to an object when exporting the geometry, as it could be useful for including posed figures into scenes created with other applications.

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:06 PM

Quote - I was referring to a "Secret Santa" from the Market place :)  (an appreciative gesture for all the hard work & efforts)

Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket!

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:09 PM

Quote -
Ah yes, quite right ;o). Better yet, they all need some pages with a big fat DONATE button on them. I certainly will ;o). You just can't get them the wrong thing if you give them money...lmao. The only trouble with that is, odf and and adp would both get screwed by anyone from the U.S. because of the dollar to euro conversion ;o).

What's a Euro? We use Australian Dollars here. :laugh:

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:20 PM

file_458165.jpg

Sunsky export controls are done. Even though Lux says they are being ignored, it's quite easy to verify that they are being used.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:21 PM

Quote - > Quote -

Ah yes, quite right ;o). Better yet, they all need some pages with a big fat DONATE button on them. I certainly will ;o). You just can't get them the wrong thing if you give them money...lmao. The only trouble with that is, odf and and adp would both get screwed by anyone from the U.S. because of the dollar to euro conversion ;o).

What's a Euro? We use Australian Dollars here. :laugh:

Ah, but with the junk status of the U.S. dollar, I bet ya still get screwed...lol ;o).

Laurie

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:37 PM

Quote - Lux Light:

To use a "skyglob" with a HDR Image attached, use this for example:

Forgot to copy some lines:

AttributeBegin

Transform [1 0 0 0  0 1 0 0  0 0 1 0  0 0 0 1]

"color L" [1 1 1]

"float gain" [500]

"integer nsamples" [1]

"string mapname" ["path/filename.hdr"]

end of infinite light 'Himmel-Objekt'

AttributeEnd

josterD ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:43 PM

Can't you guys just tell smithmicro ( makers of Poser) to make Poser render using Lux engine( or whatever it's called)?

Instead of trying to implement it yourselves

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:53 PM

Addendum to environment light: No sunlight needed if you're using HDRI. The scene is illuminated from the image. Just set some highlights as you do in Poser. So my last post is anything you need.

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:54 PM

Quote - Can't you guys just tell smithmicro ( makers of Poser) to make Poser render using Lux engine( or whatever it's called)?

Feel free to do it yourself.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 7:59 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:08 PM

Quote - Can't you guys just tell smithmicro ( makers of Poser) to make Poser render using Lux engine( or whatever it's called)?

Question for you:

If you're not even sure what the programmers are doing or even what LuxRender is called, then why are you commenting? Just askin ;o)

One more thing (since you haven't been around as long as some of the rest of us):
Most major advances with Poser since version 4 have been discovered BY USERS, not by the owners of the program. Just a nice tidbit of info for ya ;o).

It's guys just like this little group here who have made Poser enjoyable for the rest of us. Don't diminish their work. It's actually pretty ground-breaking.

Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:10 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:11 PM

Oh, one more thing...

If you feel the need to bring the Reality plugin into it, just remember this: that plugin's creator was asked if there would be a Poser version for which the answer was "it's not possible". Yet, here we are with this great group of guys.

Laurie

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:11 PM

In another thread, josterD said:

Quote - Sports players don't deserve the amount of money they make. No matter what.

Also programmers don't deserve it. If they deserve it, laborers also should get the same.

Laborers do so much work and they get so little. If you think Programmers deserve so much, then give the same to laborers.

I work for money. I work for free. Either way, I can't please this guy.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:13 PM

ok lets keep it calm, even if we'd love to get someone..or 2... we're doing great and it'd be a shame to see the thread locked.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:14 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:20 PM

Quote - In another thread, josterD said:

Quote - Sports players don't deserve the amount of money they make. No matter what.

Also programmers don't deserve it. If they deserve it, laborers also should get the same.

Laborers do so much work and they get so little. If you think Programmers deserve so much, then give the same to laborers.

I work for money. I work for free. Either way, I can't please this guy.

And should be very low on your list of people to please ;o). Most of us feel this whole thing is pretty awesome...lol. Anyway, if you could be paid for asking silly things, well then... (hint given)

;o)

Laurie

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:21 PM

All I can say is don't feed the trolls.

Unless of course, I'm the troll. Then by all means, feed me.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:23 PM

Quote - All I can say is don't feed the trolls.

Unless of course, I'm the troll. Then by all means, feed me.

All I have is some peppermint gum, a couple cans of Coke and a half eaten Milky Way ;o).

Laurie

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:24 PM

I bid a jar of Dills

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:31 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:32 PM

Quote - I bid a jar of Dills

If by Dills you mean dill pickles, I'm in.

Anyone have some liverwurst and rye bread to go with them?

Edit: I'm a bit spoiled now, though. Only food rendered in Lux will be accepted.

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:31 PM

ooh that does sound good...

odf ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:34 PM

Quote - ooh that does sound good...

You're a closet Middle European, then?

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:35 PM

nope.. born and bred Londoner UK ;)

Jcleaver ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:37 PM

I haven't had a liverwurst sandwich in years.  They were my favorite, though I have no idea why i stopped eating them..  Something about my wife hating it.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:42 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 8:44 PM

Okie doke...thread fix....lmao.

Right now, I'm trying to test how well dynamic clothing transfers over. Except that I screwed up the sim...lol. Trying again ;) I'm rusty and out of practice with dynamics...sigh.

Laurie

lasserine ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 9:16 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 9:19 PM

Can you include a option to use the sun, but not the sky in your GUI please?  OR be able to change the color easy with a slider?  Also, could you have a option for in poser, to make a light, name it sun so you can move it around easier in the scene?

Great job everyone and thank you for making this plugin.

For the Daz crowd, that program can be free and then pay for the plugin.  Pay for Poser and get the plugin for free.  I dont understand why people complain.

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 9:43 PM · edited Tue, 24 August 2010 at 9:47 PM

file_458172.jpg

Background is a skyglobe without a skyglobe, just with the following at the very end in file ".lxo" ;

AttributeBegin

Transform [1 0 0 0  0 1 0 0  0 0 1 0  0 0 0 1]

"color L" [1 1 1]

"float gain" [300]

"integer nsamples" [1]

"string mapname" ["tex/Factory_Catwalk_Bg.jpg"]

AttributeEnd

One additional spot is used to get some shadows.

The background image is a "latlong" map I found somewhere on the net. Don't remember where. But you can find a some in your Poser texture folder under HDRVFX. For spherical images in there replace "latlong" above with "spherical".

Rendertime 35 minutes.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2010 at 10:06 PM

Quote - Can you include a option to use the sun, but not the sky in your GUI please?  OR be able to change the color easy with a slider?  Also, could you have a option for in poser, to make a light, name it sun so you can move it around easier in the scene?

Great job everyone and thank you for making this plugin.

For the Daz crowd, that program can be free and then pay for the plugin.  Pay for Poser and get the plugin for free.  I dont understand why people complain.

Yeah, I'll make separate options for sun and sky.

In any case, you control it with a Poser infinite light. The direction and intensity come from Poser, not from the Luxpose GUI. All you're doing in the GUI is telling the exporter that you want to use the Poser infinite light(s) as "suns". I tested it with two suns and that works as well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.