Thu, Oct 3, 2:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Vue 10 Infinite - Build 10008535 - BETA

Mazak ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2012 at 2:40 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 7:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/resources/ShowUpdates.php?ProductTypeID=116

Vue 10 Infinite - Build 10008535 - BETA The following is a list of bug fixes and improvements included in this update:

Publishing Date: EEF: 01/20/2012

• Fixed duplicated materials when copying/loading them in the world browser.
  • Fixed a possible freeze when editing displacement in the Poser Material editor.
  • Better handling of some borderline values for fractals parameters (eg. null wavelength).
  • Improved displacement mapping of standard terrains (with or without 3D displacement).
  • Fixed a possible crash with replacement of EcoSystem instances near camera, for displaced specimens over displaced procedural terrains.
  • [3DConnexion] Improved support of 3DConnexion spatial mouse on MacOS.
  • [3DConnexion] Fixed motion on MacOS (inverted axis) - now behaves like on Windows.
  • [3DConnexion] Fixed crashes when using 3DConnexion mouse after closing the Terrain Editor.
  • [Network Rendering] Fixed network rendering of animations using a very small resolution.

Fixes included in previous Beta update (build 10008479)

Publishing Date: EEF: 01/02/2012

• Fixed displaying materials of EcoSystem instances in the Render Scene Preview.
  • Fixed the impossibility to animate a spline globally without getting plenty of unnecessary keyframes added each time one change the current time.

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2012 at 4:49 PM
  1. Either there are not enough Vue R10 Infinite users to report bugs.

2. Or there are plenty of Vue R10 Infinite users.  They just live with the bugs they have.

3. E-on is unable to fix all the bugs that are reported.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2012 at 3:22 AM

I stopped using it and went back to 9..

I reported many failures in Vue 10 Infinite, none have been addressed...

I can't see me bothering with 11

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2012 at 4:30 AM

There could be plenty of Vue Infinite users out there in the world.  They just aren't all using version 10.  3DS users are finding other ways now to getting trees in their scenes, so they don't need Vue as much as they were told they did.

Mazak ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2012 at 8:09 AM

Vue 10 Infinite - Build 10008642 - BETA The following is a list of bug fixes and improvements included in this update:

Publishing Date: EEF 02/06/2012

• Fixed baked displacement that was gone if TurboSmooth iterations was reduced.
  • Fixed refresh issue in the browser, when moving a collection in the tree.
  • Fixed gizmo interaction when aligned in camera direction.
  • Fixed 3D Strata rough detection output which was not working properly.
  • Fixed terrain editor erase layer alpha boost.
  • Fixed the terrain editor expand arrow that were missing on effect buttons.
  • fixed object import options dialog layout.
  • Fixed various mesh export issues.
  • Fixed Undo action that flushed Global EcoSystems.
  • Fixed EcoSystem Instance Selector (Move Instances To... and Change Instance Types To... broken in menu).
  • Fixed fuzziness (in layered or EcoSystem materials) when altitude influence mode is Absolute or Relative to sea.
  • Fixed various issues when copy-pasting groups of objects holding EcoSystems.
  • Optimized scene size when large EcoSystems are used with fixed OpenGL pipeline.
  • Fixed a possible bug when loading an atmosphere (ghost of old cloud layers were still visible in the previews).
  • Fixed duplicated suns when loading a new atmosphere.
  • Fixed detailed render info screen (save color/alpha/depth info was wrong).
  • Fixed possible dead locks with animations used inside materials.
  • [Python] Fixed a potential crash when using python_Set/GetRenderedColors (and similar methods for Alpha and Depth) while rendering to disk.
  • [MacOS] Fixed RenderCows which could block system restart/shutdown even when not rendering.
  • [MacOS] Fixed a possible crash when closing Vue while rendering in main view.

New one :)

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 07 February 2012 at 8:49 AM · edited Tue, 07 February 2012 at 8:50 AM

Hopefully, HDR rendering and some other bugs they told me they're working on will be fixed before 10.5.

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Wed, 08 February 2012 at 8:19 AM

I think its more disturbing the amount of long term Vue users that are now turning there back on Vue, myself included, shawn and thefixer, the people that you normally wouldnt associate with complaints about Vue.

Its not a good sign at all when things like that happen. 

DA Portfolio - http://jonj1611.daportfolio.com/

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2012 at 7:49 PM · edited Thu, 09 February 2012 at 7:59 PM

I was hoping for bugs explaining why Vue does what it does.  But e-on has told me that they simply do not understand some of the concepts fully yet that they have programmed into Vue.  Which means that they are unable to fix the problems at this time with Vue without re-designing the way Vue was programmed.  So HDR export, since Vue doesn't understand what it really needs to do to gather real light information in a 3D scene (it only shoots/bounces light around), it's not considered a bug by e-on.  They are now aware of the problem, and are positive that proper HDR generation and exporting will not be possible (as well as some other structural code problems I reported) with Vue until they re-design some core modules (if they even decide to do that).  So version 10.5 and 11 for sure will be more of the same.

I cannot and will not give e-on more money (even if I was drinking their Kool-Aid) for unknowable software quality that receives only bittorrent treatment just days after each release and never any software reviews.  Any reviews I do see are just advertorials or copied/pasted e-on product announcements.  How do people know if the software is good first before paying for it?  All that's ever talked about with each Vue release is when/where/how to download it.  Then silence until the next Vue release.  Meanwhile, e-on is collecting our money.

Anyway, I got version 10 for free when I bought 9.5.  I figured at least one of those versions would be good.  I'm starting to lean more towards taking off 10 and putting 9.5 back on as my Vue tool.  I'm trying to remember if 9.5 is missing anything that I use often in version 10 first.

Osper ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2012 at 10:30 PM

?????????????????  I am sitting on the sidelines waiting to go from Vue 7I to something bigger (hopefully better) .  I think I'll wait some more!

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2012 at 10:40 PM

At least playing with the PLE after each Vue release is the only way people can find out if Vue has been fixed without paying money automatically.

Osper ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2012 at 10:55 PM

Shawn, a valid point!  

It's kind of like bying your new Jaguar only to find out that all fuel pumps were installed backwards or better yet the refrigerator you just bought came with 23 upgrades needed before you can use it (true story).

I have to wonder what kind of Beta testing they do before releasing the program.   On second thought, that may be what you guys are doing.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sat, 11 February 2012 at 9:48 AM · edited Sat, 11 February 2012 at 9:50 AM

Build 8654 was released yesterday.  Probably by accident.  I grabbed it anyway and reported three more bugs to E-on they'll read on Monday morning.  They fixed two of my 13 bugs I reported the last three months.  But they added more bugs.

Like a tree not showing up in your ecosystem list after selecting one from your tree items and being told it's growing, etc.  Then nothing shows up in the ecosystem list you're trying to create so you can do eco-painting and such.  These are the standard Vue trees.  The second try, a tree will get added to the ecosystem list.

I'll report it later if no one else does.

Build 8360 is a good build if you are curious which one to use with the least hassle.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 5:12 AM

Got a reply back from the E-on programmer(s) in France on some of the bugs I had to hand-hold them through for them to see for themselves and was told the bugs are inherent in the Vue software and would be too hard to fix without a re-write of the software. 

That didn't bug me as much as the fact that those guys know me.  I've been reporting bugs to them over the years and they are able to replicate them.  But everytime I report a bug to them, they act like I'm a new user that has to be lectured on how to properly use Vue.  I have to pull teeth with them to get them to click on the crash button to see it for themselves.  Otherwise, they won't try.  And these are really easy bugs that take only 4 or 5 clicks to reproduce, just following the steps I write down for them and posting screenshots for them to view where my mouse is clicking, etc.

The "black ocean" bug still shows up in build 8654 if you also select Indirect Atmospherics for your Global Radiosity lighting.   I'm not paying for 10.5 (just around the corner) knowing they haven't fixed their render engine yet for their new water material that Vue 10 has.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 5:41 AM

Eovia had the same program with their French programmers.  They just don't care about quality workmanship.  The Vue forum at CGSociety is dead.  You'd think E-on would want a huge presense there.  That's where all the big cool software is showcased.  80% of CGSociety members don't even know what Vue is.  They've all heard of Weta, Pixar, and ILM though.

Hello?  Is this mic on? 

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2012 at 2:45 PM

Quote -
Hello?  Is this mic on? 

I lol'ed :)

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2012 at 1:31 PM

Shawn, I'm really sorry to read your story. I can tell that you are annoyed, so I went ahead and checked all your support tickets. I am not sure which one it is you are referring to?

I'm happy to let you know that the problem you reported about black spots appearing when rendering physical water with the indirect atmospherics option enabled has been solved internally, so that should be available in a future update.

On a side note, I did notice that you are running a single-core system under Windows XP 32 bit. I'm sure you are aware that Vue will not give its best on such a setup, right?

Jonj and The Fixer, you also sound disapointed with Vue 10. Can you tell me what it is that is not working as you were hoping?

Thank you.

Mike from e-on software

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2012 at 9:28 PM

Mike,

To be honest the problems are many, multiple crashes from things like trying to remove 1 item from an ecosystem to dragging a material from one thing and dropping it on something else. Have sent off multiple crash reports, and if it wasn't so late I would write something more comprehensive. 

The sample scenes, none rendered, all crashed, apart from my own scenes, from Vue 10 and previous versions, they all loaded fine, I thought I may have had a corrupted download so got it again and same thing.

Tomorrow or over the weekend I will write a more detailed reply.

Regards

Jon

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 5:43 AM

Jon, did I understand rightly that the sample scenes provided with Vue are crashing when you attempt to render them? If so, this to me points into the direction of a bad install, or more probably a hardware problem. Have you checked that your system is not overheating or you don't have a faulty RAM stick?

Mike

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 5:54 AM

Hi Mike,

Yes that is correct, all sample scenes will crash when trying to render and I am not the only one with that problem. My own scenes render correctly.

Additionally my system is stable, housed in a HAF932 case with high quality PSU etc etc etc, temps when rendering dont exceed 50 degrees.

I should add that I use 3D Max 2012 nearly all day and I won't bore you with the details but all other programs work perfectly. Well apart from Company Of Heroes which crashed the other month just as I was about to take Hill 112 dammit! :)

It might be worth referencing this thread to see someone else who has a problem with a sample scene :-

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2843860

Regards

Jon

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 10:13 AM

Jon, I read that other thread you point to, and tested the Promenade scene and it runs fine on my system. What OS are you using?

Just so you know, the question marks in the other scene are caused by unrecognized Japanese characters (the artist who created the scene is Japanese).

You seem to say you have problems with all sample scenes. Since you are adamant that your system is not the culprit, there must be something very wrong with your install of Vue... I suppose you have already tried re-installing the application?

Regards

Mike

iloco ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 10:42 AM

I am using Vue 9 Infinitie.   I reported to tech that the Promenade scene ask for a vob that is not with the content download for Vue 9. It is missing the ObjectextensionTrunck_3_24.vob.  I asked tech to fix this and got a reply it would not be fixed that it was not important.

This still upsets me that it don't work as its suppose to work.  I am holding off on Vue upgrade untill I read where a lot of the problems are solved. Not sure right now but I think the hobbiest are about at the end of there run with Vue.

I am glad to see someone from Vue finally in these forums trying to address some issues that others are having with Vue.

ïÏøçö

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 11:02 AM

Iloco, I assume you are referring to an object that is for sale on Cornucopia3D and that is referenced in the scene. All you need to do is ignore the warning that pops-up when loading the scene. If you want, you can also delete the dummy object that appears in its place when the scene is loaded, and resave the scene. That way, you will never be asked again. This is what was done in Vue 10, btw.

Regards

Mike

iloco ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 11:07 AM

It amazes me that that that scene was released knowing a lot of people didin't have that vob object.

Yes I know how to do what you said to do but I still feel we should have gotten that vob with Vue 9 content download.

To me it is a bug that was not addressed when I reported it.

ïÏøçö

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 11:20 AM

We try to always include the scenes that won the 3D Environment Competition challenge. All optional pay-for objects that are part of these scenes cannot necessarily be included because of IP rights.

I'm sorry you feel that way about this issue. We like to think that our users will be happy to take a look at these scenes and maybe can learn from them, even if a couple of objects are missing.

Regards

Mike

iloco ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 11:41 AM

Typical e-on answer.   A better answer would have been we can give a link for the missing vob that was needed.  A partly finished scene is not what people expect, Or at least not what I expect. 

I want reply no more to this problem.  Thanks for your reply which I had already heard from tech.

ïÏøçö

forester ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2012 at 5:09 PM · edited Fri, 17 February 2012 at 5:11 PM

Hi Mike.

It would be better if we were warned that there might be proprietary objects in the sample scenes that cannot be included, and that error messages will be issued for this reason, but that they can be bypassed so that the scene will load without them.

Otherwise, we poor sods out here have no way of knowing exactly what is going wrong.

To me it is quite reasonable that the sample scenes that are for instructional purposes might have proprietary objects in them that will not be included. (As long as I am made aware that I can load the rest of the scene components.) I don't find that this is a bad practice. But, I'd sure like to know about it in advance, and not be surprised by some problem whose cause is ambiguous.

Jon, I can't replicate your problem, either. They are rendering for me - on my Win 7, 64-bit, AMD CPU machine.

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2012 at 6:06 AM

if 9.5 is missing anything 

yes - splines

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2012 at 1:16 PM

Shawn, the problem you reported about black spots appearing when rendering physical water with the indirect atmospherics option enabled is solved in build 10008691. It is available as an EEF. Since you're not under maintenance, you'll have to contact tech support to get the EEF.

Forester, I believe we usually mention in the scene description that some elements used in the scene need to be purchased separately, but maybe we missed some. If that is the case, I'm sorry about it :-(

Regards

Mike

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2012 at 1:25 PM

Maintenance, paying to get a fix earlier for something that should have been working the first place, priceless.

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2012 at 5:52 AM · edited Sat, 25 February 2012 at 5:54 AM

Jonj, if you need the EEF simply get in touch with tech support and they will send it to you, even if you are not under maintenance.

Regards

Mike

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Sat, 25 February 2012 at 5:59 AM

Thanks for the info Mike, will give that a try.

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2012 at 3:21 PM · edited Mon, 27 February 2012 at 3:28 PM

Right then Mike, would like to know what you think of this. I moved a point light and Vue crashed lol!!!! To say I am annoyed would be an understatement, and here is the reason why.

Am running a brand new machine built myself on Monday. Specs :-

I5 2500K processor (not overclocked)

16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ram (Crucial Ballistix)

1GB 560Ti Graphics Card

60GB SSD Sata 3 Corsair Force 3 Drive

3 x 1TB Samsung F3's

HAF932 Case

A brand new installation of Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit on the SSD with Vue 10 Complete installed on the SSD.

Jon

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2012 at 3:27 PM

Going to try the latest beta.

iloco ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 12:10 PM

Jonj1611, How did the update work for you...?

ïÏøçö

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 2:36 PM

Update went ok, but haven't really used Vue much since I have updated it, seems ok for now, but most of the problems I have are very random!

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 5:22 PM

Jonj, I don't know what to say. Obviously, moving a light shouldn't crash Vue! Could be a driver issue, or a conflict with another application?

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 5:31 PM · edited Tue, 28 February 2012 at 5:32 PM

Wish I had documented building the system Mike, its completely clean and brand new, its literally got windows 7 pro on it, Vue 10 Complete, Microsoft Office and Google Chrome browser, plus related sound, mainboard and graphics drivers.

I built the system for a couple of reasons, a) just because I could lol and b) in the hope Vue wouldnt crash as often as it does.

It does crash less, will put my hands up to that one, but I couldn't believe it when I moved a light and it failed, not one bit in the computer apart from the case is old, its all brand new and brand name parts, everything from the PSU through to the memory so I am at a complete loss to be honest.

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 5:35 PM · edited Tue, 28 February 2012 at 5:41 PM

Oh there was one thing, I spoke to E-on  today, I am waiting to find out if its a bug or not.

I make atmospheres, Vue 10 complete, normal clouds in the sky, sun looking toward you just about the horizon, and there is a semi transparent disc where the sun is, like its shining through the clouds. Asked E-on and they said to lower the aerial perspective to 0 as the sun in Vue 10 does strange things with a higher aerial perspective.

In all honestly that wasn't the answer I was looking for, at the time the scene with aerial perspective with 0 looked ok, but I have done nearly all atmospheres with an aerial perspective of 10, if I take them all to 0, the atmosphere is dark, details appear or dont appear depending on what the clouds are doing, and its not what I wanted the atmos to look like, its like I am compromising becaus the sun isn't doing what its supposed to, I will get an image up in the next 10 minutes to show you.

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 5:40 PM

Image 1 : The Problem With Aerial Perspective at 10

Image 2 : With Aerial Perspective at 0.10

Image 3 : Another Atmosphere Where You Get A Real Idea Of What Should Not Happen

Jon

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 5:49 PM

Could be some weird glow settings in your atmosphere. Do you get this with stock atmospheres, or are these custom tweaked ones?

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 6:11 PM · edited Tue, 28 February 2012 at 6:14 PM

The sun does that for me also in Vue Infinite 10.  The Sun is very huge.  I have not had the time lately to find what triggers the bug.  It's not a scale problem because Vue 9 uses the same scale settings and its Sun is the correct size.

I almost want to say that the Sun is using the height/thickness settings of the sky or clouds in the scene.

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 6:19 PM

Yes, they are my own atmospheres.

The glow is 2%, I can change the cloud and scattering anisotropy to remove it, but then I lose the original atmosphere I was going for. 

I will have a play around with it, it will obey me lol

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 6:20 PM

Indeed, I never had it in previous versions, and these atmospheres were created in Vue 8 I think and bought into Vue 10, as all the measurements changed, I had to redo them, then I noticed that.

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 6:57 PM

Could be a side effect of some improvements made with real-world units in Vue 10. Using an aerial perspective of 10 is somewhat "twisting" reality. Indeed, a setting of 1 is the recommended way to go for AP.

Jonj1611 ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 7:25 PM

Ok, fair comment Mike.

I do think a compatibility mode would have been handy for Vue 9/10. I have lost count of the amount of atmospheres etc that now look completely different to when they were orginally created.

MikeFrampton ( ) posted Tue, 28 February 2012 at 7:36 PM

Sorry about that, Jonj. We try to maintain compatibility as best we can, but some changes occasionnaly creep in as the software improves.

Mazak ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2012 at 11:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/resources/?page=updates

From today:

Vue 10 Infinite - Build 10008789- BETAThe following is a list of bug fixes and improvements included in this update:

Publishing Date: EEF: 03/22/2012

• Fixed the application of the option "Forbid Atmosphere animation" to the sun and to the cloud layers.
  • Fixed a possible bug preventing to animate directional lights not pointing at the camera.
  • [Material editor] Fixed the flat color mode which was not working with animated materials.
  • Fixed the "File Open" panel to select a Vue object which did not show its preview.
  • Fixed an autosave crash when using images with very large names.
  • Fixed dynamic ecosystems failing to render at high-resolution (on finite terrains).
  • Fixed a possible problem of Dynamic EcoSystem in Spline Effect: no dynamic population during render when Cut out other EcoSystems is active.
  • Fixed a crash with massive standard terrains + displacement + dynamic EcoSystems.
  • Fixed a potential crash when removing a copy of a displaced mesh from a scene, and then undoing this operation.
  • Fixed loading of the "romenade" scene with shader engine.
  • Improved compatibility with Old stones from Vue 5 and before.
  • [Python] Fixed the python_AddVolumeCloud function.
  • [Standalone Renderer/RenderNode] Fixed a slowness of the standalone renderer on machines with monocore CPUs.
  • [MacOS only] Fixed the inabbility to select a custom preview (current/keep/custom) when saving a VOB.
  • [MacOS only] Fix potential issues with "File: Open" or "File: Save" panels.

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Mazak ( ) posted Wed, 28 March 2012 at 8:48 AM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/resources/ShowUpdates.php?ProductTypeID=116

Vue 10 Infinite - Build 10008789 is now Public Beta 03/28/2012.

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2012 at 1:14 PM

Is there an EEF for download still?  Or are there only betas left for download?

Mazak ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2012 at 1:35 PM

10008789 is the actual public beta. Publishing Date: EEF: 03/22/2012, Public Beta 03/28/2012
No new EEF so far.

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Mazak ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2012 at 4:13 AM

There is a New One:

Vue 10 Infinite - Build 10008857 - BETAThe following is a list of bug fixes and improvements included in this update:

Publishing Date: EEF 04/13/2012

• Fixed a crash in the skeleton editor (when clicking on a empty space in the list).
  • Fixed a possible crash when importing collada objects.
  • Texture Filtering in User Settings is now correctly saved in URS File.
  • Fixed a possible problem with displaced EcoSystem specimen leading to some instances missing in the render.
  • Fixed a potential crash when a material has several dynamic EcoSystem layers and uses displacement mapping.
  • Fixed potential rendering issues with plants using some specific transformations (flip/mirror).
  • Fixed a possible crash in plant generation, depending on the random seed used (could happen with HD Larch Tree, for instance).
  • [MacOS] Fixed a possible issue leading to black backgrounds when rendering to QuickTime MPEG4 format.
  • [MacOS] Fixed OpenGL "Shader" Engine, which sometimes did not load even on supported video boards.
  • [MacOS] Fixed a random crash when applying lens glare to renders to be stacked.
  • [MacOS/HyperVue] Fixed a crash in HyperVue when finalizing a render with lens glare and sharp anti-aliasing.
  • [HyperVue] Improved HyperVue stability when loading a scene with EcoSystems containing plants.
  • [HyperVue/RenderCow] Disabled GPU AntiAliasing in network rendering, as it could produce bad frames (especially with Multi-Pass).
  • [RenderNode] Fixed output path when rendering an animation with one single frame selected as render sequence.
  • [RenderNode] Improved compatibility of RenderNode with some trees which came with the Vue 10 content.

Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.