Tue, Sep 24, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: New Daz Improvements

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 3:04 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Just been over for a bit of a browse in the store. So slow at the moment, went to Clothing-accesories-dresses&clubwear, 1st page loaded slower than usual but not too bad, but, page 3 was 4 mins and counting, logged out and tried again same deal. Hope it's just an air lock in the system.

Cheers

GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 8:29 PM

The store and forums are still in work, so I think we just need to be patient and give them some time :)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Sat, 19 May 2012 at 11:28 PM

...this was supposed to be up and running three days ago.  Even the old forums are inccessable.

...I need my Daily Daz Forums fix, I'm really jonseing here. :bored:

...forsaken daughter is watching you.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 12:09 AM

lol kyoto_kid daz never moves at expected speed you should know this by now. just think about the ppk that rely on their old bookmarks, they are prolly thinkin daz went under

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:16 AM

Quote - ...this was supposed to be up and running three days ago.  Even the old forums are inccessable.

I agree. A while back, one of the largest model railroad forums did a software update that was only supposed to take a few minutes. The forum was down for days. As software gets more complicated, this will probably happen more often. It will be back, eventually.

RawArt ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 6:13 AM

DAZ just tries to make everyone happy....right now with the store and site changing over to a new format, they are making all the trolls happy. The people who come out to post all their crap about how bad daz is and how this is proof of how bad things are.

Nothing makes these people happier it seems. Look at all the posts by the known trolls lately, they are happy as pigs rolling around in their own crap LOL

But yeah...anyone who has ever worked on major websites knows that changeovers will take time to work the bugs out. I know daz staff have been working late hours trying to get things done. There is not much more anyone can do, but wait till they get it done. It takes man-hours to do and there are only so many hours in a day.

It sucks for me as well...because I have a new product release, so when the site isnt working well...it makes it hard to sell. So I have to be as patient as everyone else, and hope its going to be running soon.

So right now we can let thr trolls have their fun and and enjoy these times. They need to have fun too. Because it must be very frustrating for them to bang their heads against the wall trying to show how bad daz is doing, and their head banging is not causing any problems as daz just keeps growing. That would be very frustrating I am sure. So now they can have a little bit of fun and release some of their pent up tensions LOL

Rawn

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 6:44 AM

Kyoto Kid said

Quote - ...this was supposed to be up and running three days ago.  Even the old forums are inccessable.

The old forums are accessible, in Read Only Format.      http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

bbost ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 7:12 AM

Thankyou for the archive link.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 7:14 AM

You're welcome, glad I could help :biggrin:

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

BethQQQ ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 8:43 AM

Quote - DAZ just tries to make everyone happy....right now with the store and site changing over to a new format, they are making all the trolls happy. The people who come out to post all their crap about how bad daz is and how this is proof of how bad things are. Nothing makes these people happier it seems. Look at all the posts by the known trolls lately, they are happy as pigs rolling around in their own crap LOL . . . 

. . . the problem wasn't that there were still bugs in the food. The problem was the customers bringing up the problem. Their complaints were causing the problem. If they would just be quiet and eat, like nice customers, everything would be fine . . .

˙ʇɥƃıs ɟo ʇno ʇsnɾ `ɹoɹɹıɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝpıs ɹǝɥʇO

KimberlyC ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 10:25 AM

Before this goes any further regarding daz's new sites & trolls.. please look at the post made regarding posts about Daz site changes. Thanks guys :)

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 10:39 AM

Quote - The old forums are accessible, in Read Only Format.      http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/

Thanks for reposting this, Cho, since the other thread where Richard had posted it got deleted.  In case anyone asks, you don't seem to be able to access threads/forums that are member-only, which makes sense because you'd need to log in to read those and you can't log in at the old site.  Hopefully they'll eventually find a way to allow members to access the old member threads, too.  I'm sure that's not a priority right now.

Cheers,
Alisa

RawArt ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 10:44 AM

Quote - Before this goes any further regarding daz's new sites & trolls.. please look at the post made regarding posts about Daz site changes. Thanks guys :)

Sorry Kimberly...was just joking around. No harm intended.

Rawn

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 10:52 AM

Alisa said

Quote - Thanks for reposting this, Cho, since the other thread where Richard had posted it got deleted.  In case anyone asks, you don't seem to be able to access threads/forums that are member-only, which makes sense because you'd need to log in to read those and you can't log in at the old site.  Hopefully they'll eventually find a way to allow members to access the old member threads, too.  I'm sure that's not a priority right now.

Yes, we did know about that problem, and yes they will work on it, once the other quirks and bugs have been ironed out.

Sassywench ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 11:30 AM

Cho or Richard?

If you're in contact with TPB at DAZ could you get someone to kick the machine that spits out Gift Card codes?

I know, I know.. I shouldn't have gotten creative with purchases  but regular downloads were working fine! LOL

Thanks!

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

Alisa ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 11:41 AM

Quote - Alisa said > Quote - Thanks for reposting this, Cho, since the other thread where Richard had posted it got deleted.  In case anyone asks, you don't seem to be able to access threads/forums that are member-only, which makes sense because you'd need to log in to read those and you can't log in at the old site.  Hopefully they'll eventually find a way to allow members to access the old member threads, too.  I'm sure that's not a priority right now.

Yes, we did know about that problem, and yes they will work on it, once the other quirks and bugs have been ironed out.

Thanks!  I'm in the process of just moving a very small forum and site to another server and can't even imagine all the issues that are having to be dealt with given the magnitude of this change!

Cheers,
Alisa

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:01 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:03 PM

Quote - Cho or Richard?

If you're in contact with TPB at DAZ could you get someone to kick the machine that spits out Gift Card codes?

I know, I know.. I shouldn't have gotten creative with purchases  but regular downloads were working fine! LOL

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat - not getting GC codes (or sales confirmations) though other people are. The machine was kicked and sent another copy of my GC code, which still didn't come. I'd suggest, to anyone who hasn't yet tested this with a full purchase, that if you want to get a GC you try a $1 one first and buy a full value one only if that works. I have added this to the list I sent to DAZ, but it does seem to be patchy so it may be that they need to figure out why more emails are being caught in spam traps all of a sudden. If you aren't getting GCs, please PM me the email address you use for the DAZ store - that way it may be possible to spot a common element.

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:03 PM

Quote - Kyoto Kid said > Quote - ...this was supposed to be up and running three days ago.  Even the old forums are inccessable.

The old forums are accessible, in Read Only Format.      http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/

...thank you. Bookmarked for now.

At first tried the eamil links, and nada. Wasn't sure if the old forum was down as well due to archiving.  When I archived my forum reminder emails from only the last four and a half years, there were over 15,000 files.  I can only imagine how much nine years of posts and images would take up.

While I never worked in web development I was involved in multi-media (CD ROM based) development and programming back in the old usenet days. I do understand, especially considering the company I worked for at the time was sailing in uncharted waters so to say, that best laid plans can often go awry or just take longer than expected to implement. 

Considering that other forum sites don't always have a store (which needs to protect it's customers account information) galleries, and support pages associated with them it makes sense why this would take a bit longer. 

Having a much improved website in the end wil be worth it.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]

BethQQQ ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:29 PM

Quote - > Quote - Cho or Richard? If you're in contact with TPB at DAZ could you get someone to kick the machine that spits out Gift Card codes?  I know, I know.. I shouldn't have gotten creative with purchases  but regular downloads were working fine! LOL  Thanks!

I'm in the same boat - not getting GC codes (or sales confirmations) though other people are. The machine was kicked and sent another copy of my GC code, which still didn't come. I'd suggest, to anyone who hasn't yet tested this with a full purchase, that if you want to get a GC you try a $1 one first and buy a full value one only if that works. I have added this to the list I sent to DAZ, but it does seem to be patchy so it may be that they need to figure out why more emails are being caught in spam traps all of a sudden. If you aren't getting GCs, please PM me the email address you use for the DAZ store - that way it may be possible to spot a common element.

I (you might recall from the now-missing thread) bought myself an $80 gift card -- just checked my email and my spam-filter, still not there.  But there's nothing critical I needed to buy with it until the PC items go up, so no big rush.

˙ʇɥƃıs ɟo ʇno ʇsnɾ `ɹoɹɹıɯ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝpıs ɹǝɥʇO

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 1:59 PM

OK, have just had a quick check in at  Daz, forums are still not up but the store is lightning fast. Added a few things to my wishlist.

Slightly OT,  but just a small query .    Where it says "compatible software" does that mean the item will only work with that software? I listed a V4 hair item which is perfect for my needs but it only mentions Carrara in the software. I use DS and Bryce.

Cheers

GG

Sassywench ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:07 PM

Thanks for checking Richard :) PM sent your way.

(Gee.. kicking usually works around here! Machines, husbands, the whole lot  LOLOL)

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

DaremoK3 ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:29 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:35 PM

Thanks for putting some of the pertinent info back up in this thread from the one that went POOF chohole.

And, to add another thing Richard said regarding viewing pictures on the archived forums:

Copy the pictures url and paste into a new tab, but add the "archive" after "forum" in the address header (the same as chohole has shown above), and you will be able to view the picture you want.

Very good if you are reviewing a tutorial archived in the old forums.

*EDIT:  Forgot to add:  Also, like I said in the now defunct thread, if you have hundreds of direct links bookmarked to certain pages, and just want to go directly to those pages, add archive to the address header, and you are golden.  Thanks again Richard for your original help with this.

Take care all...

Ken

elele ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:34 PM

"I listed a V4 hair item which is perfect for my needs but it only mentions Carrara in the software. I use DS and Bryce."

Wich hair is it? If it is dynamic hair for carrara, it will only work in carrara.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAZ Store: http://www.daz3d.com/elele
Renderosity Store: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vendor/elele
Deviant Art Page: http://eleleoke.deviantart.com

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:35 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:38 PM

OK, mea culpa time - I had tried buying a $1 GC for Ann and I thought she had received it, but apparently not. So as far as we know GC purchases at the moment are simply not working. The orders are, however , being logged so this should be correctable. I'd still be interested in knowing email addresses and whether or not you are receiving order confirmations, as those seem to be very iffy on the new store.

FyraNyanser ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:43 PM

I posted this on the thread about funny requirements, but seems relevant here:

Quote - Something else I've noticed is that I seem to be getting someone else's wishlist in the store view (such as here if you are logged in). Also, yesterday it had a link "Not <some guy's name>?" at the top, like I was logged into someone else's account, and it had his (huge) wishlist on the page. Fortunately when I went to my account details it was my account. I also bought my order twice (luckily only about $7) because the final page of the order confirmation didn't come up, and I didn't get an email. Of course, like an idiot, I went through the order again. Still no order confirmation but some time later I got two emails and the order was in my downloads twice. Zendesk isn't working so I can't report this, but it's not a huge deal—I can wait.

The notification emails didn't take that long (afraid I can't remember) but longer than usual. (I should have known better than to try the order again.)

DaremoK3 ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:48 PM

Woops...

Think I spoke to soon (wish the other thread was still available to read for info).

Richard,

How do you get the pictures to work again?

Where do you add the "archive" at?  There is no address header.

Please show where for example on this pic address in one of the Triax Rigging thread:

image_1_3379470.jpg

Thank you...

Ken

kyoto_kid ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 2:50 PM

...so are there now time limits on the weekly freebie downloads? 

I picked up Faveral's Ultralight when it was the freebie of the week but couldn't DL it from home.  When I went to my local hotspot to DL it I received the following error message:

Sorry, there was an error getting requested content. Please contact store owner.

...and took up one DL attempt.

It still shows on the order and my Downloadable Products list with a 0:00$ cost.  It hasn't been pulled form the store either.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 3:11 PM

Quote - Woops...

Think I spoke to soon (wish the other thread was still available to read for info).

Richard,

How do you get the pictures to work again?

Where do you add the "archive" at?  There is no address header.

Please show where for example on this pic address in one of the Triax Rigging thread:

image_1_3379470.jpg

Thank you...

Ken

After the forward slash on the link I gave earlier add the postimages/origimage_1_3379470.jpg

So the link becomes

forumarchive.daz3d.com/postimages/origimage_1_3379470.jpg

DaremoK3 ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 3:22 PM

Thank you chohole.  That's perfect.

I was going about it all wrong, and all the forum address varibles I tried failed.

Thanks again...

Ken

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 3:41 PM

You're welcome

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 3:47 PM

Yeah, I am getting someone else's wishlist also.  I don't know what else was being mis-linked so I went through & deleted all of my CC info.

Next time, I hope DAZ is smart enough to outsource this, it is pretty obvious that their tech folks are simply not up to the mission.  I doubt they will learn from this, however.  Introspection doesn't appear to be one of their strong suits.

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 4:14 PM

Oh dear, some people are so paranoid, you are getting some sort of left over cookie show up is all, as soon as you click it requires you to login, so no information is disclosed apart from the fact that the last person to login had X number of items in their wish lists.

Tomsde ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 7:11 PM

I personally love Daz, I just hope that the bugs are worked out soon, I'm anxious to download the outfit I purchased 5 days ago.

Lindsey ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 7:16 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2012 at 7:17 PM

Quote - OK, mea culpa time - I had tried buying a $1 GC for Ann and I thought she had received it, but apparently not. So as far as we know GC purchases at the moment are simply not working. The orders are, however , being logged so this should be correctable. I'd still be interested in knowing email addresses and whether or not you are receiving order confirmations, as those seem to be very iffy on the new store.

I bought all three $1 deals shortly after they showed up in the store and paid with a CC with no problems.  The purchases were added to my Available Downloads and the confirmation emails (with download links!) showed up just as quickly as they did in the old store.

I want some more of those $1 deals so I can practice some more shopping :-)

Tomsde ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 8:28 PM

I paid with PayPal and I keep getting a message saying pending authorization and I know that the transaction on PayPal went through as I got a confirmation email from them.  A lot of times I'd rather pay cash for something rather than running up my credit card further.  I won't buy anything else until I can get this matter resolved.

parisgranville ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 9:04 PM

Thanks Chohole for the link to the old forums. Would someone know how to search them?

Cheers

justanother1 ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 9:06 PM

Don't get the DS 4.5 Beta, if you Wanted/Got the DS4-Pro give-away. It says right in the review that the OLD PLUGINS WON'T WORK! Not a bad business idea, give away the out-dated old to try and sell the new, but for now I'm firewalling DS4Pro from updating. Genesis is and DS4Pro is Awesome, Way better than all the V3,V4 and compatible put together. I can Remap UV's, Make my own morphs with Sculptris and FaceGen, Paint MY OWN textures in Sculptris, Make Any Clothes I want, and even Export to UDK with animation!! ..... Damn Right you need to shut it down and delete all my posts DAZ, You allready gave away all the Goodies !!!!

TJaiman ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 10:44 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2012 at 10:51 PM

I agree, you shouldn't install the Release Candidate, unless you're prepared for what can happen.

I've never had Daz 4 try to update itself. If DS4 tries to access the internet, Zone Alarm will ask me and I'll tell it no, so I'm not worried, myself. I don't install Release Candidates of anything, if I've got a functional Full Release installed. I'm not that curious. (And the real release will come out before I know it).

(I might've told Studio not to check for updates, on the first install, and it stuck. I don't remember).

All I ever get is Zone alarm mis-identifying CMS's loopback, on the net card, as "The Internet", but it's never tried to "phone home", either. (I check the logs).

Tomsde ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 11:24 PM

If this is the same as all of Daz Studios other updates, have no fear about Daz Studio Pro 4 auto updating.  Every Daz Studio update to date has been a new installation, not a patch--so essentially you have to uninstall the old version and install the new one as a new installation--it should pick up on your content and preferences when you start a new version up--but as stated above other things may not work.  NO Betas for me, I'll ust sit back and use the version of Daz Studio 4 Pro I have.  This version of DS, for meanyhow, has been the most stable one I've had to date.

My solution to not having plug-ins work with later versions is not to buy any.  I do hope that Studio does stabilize in the future and that newer versions will have backward compatibility with older plug-ins and content.  One thing I've always admired about Poser is that it has excellent content backward compatibility--I just had a a few based items that were not upgraded and are now essentially unuseable.

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2012 at 11:54 PM

@elele.

Thanks for the reply, went back and checked, yes it is dynamic and waaaaay at the bottom of the whats included list it says " product requires Carrara 7+". Think I need to go shopping again.

Cheers

GG

Khory_D ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 2:06 AM

"Don't get the DS 4.5 Beta, if you Wanted/Got the DS4-Pro give-away."

There is no charge for the 4.5 update and I strongly suspect that before long (if not already) the free version that people receive will be 4.5.

"It says right in the review that the OLD PLUGINS WON'T WORK! "

Till they are recompiled to work with the new SDK. DAZ will update all of the plugin's it owns and most other people will as well. It is unlikely anyone will charge for those upgrades. It is doubtful however that plug in's not updated to version 4 will be. Though since the SDK has not be finalized till now some may be.

"Not a bad business idea, give away the out-dated old to try and sell the new,"

The new will be free as far as anyone knows.

"but for now I'm firewalling DS4Pro from updating. "

That feature is not functional at this time anyway.

www.Calida3d.com
Daz studio and Poser content creators

Erdehel ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 4:09 AM

Quote - Don't get the DS 4.5 Beta, if you Wanted/Got the DS4-Pro give-away. It says right in the review that the OLD PLUGINS WON'T WORK!

Some really nice new features in DS 4.5 RC. If you don't use the plugins too much it is really worth trying. Quicker UI, better file format, better database management and then brand new functions such as Node instances and Geometry shell. If you are no DAZ techie wait for the full release though as you won't need these things immediately.

Tomsde ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:35 AM · edited Mon, 21 May 2012 at 5:35 AM

I'm just a casual user, I don't need those new features except for the fast interface--so to me it's worth waiting until the  official version comes out of Beta.  I'm still hoping for better backward compatibility with geometry switchin fixed, but I'm not holding my breath.  Can someone with 4.5 try loading up M2 and let us know if geometry switching and his morph dials are working again?

Spit ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 6:24 AM

Quote - OK, mea culpa time - I had tried buying a $1 GC for Ann and I thought she had received it, but apparently not. So as far as we know GC purchases at the moment are simply not working. The orders are, however , being logged so this should be correctable. I'd still be interested in knowing email addresses and whether or not you are receiving order confirmations, as those seem to be very iffy on the new store.

Richard

I haven't purchased a gift certificate in the new store, but the problem may precede the change. My ISP is Comcast and I never got the confirmation and number of a GC  I purchased a week before the change. I only got it through cust support.

I'm also not receiving confirmations of purchases at the new store--which would be a new problem since my Comcast account received them before.

FYI and HTH

Spit

TJaiman ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 7:46 AM · edited Mon, 21 May 2012 at 7:50 AM

I figure that the working suspicion is that emails are getting eaten by some servers.

But, just in case you need an anecdotal "Yes its one of those not-everyone issues. (The worst kind)".

I placed 2 orders in the new store, and got both email confirmations. At Yahoo, that notorious email delayer & spam-box-er.

Tomsde ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 7:50 AM

I've been receiving instant alerts and I  have comcast. 

DustRider ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 7:59 AM

Quote - ...so are there now time limits on the weekly freebie downloads? 

I picked up Faveral's Ultralight when it was the freebie of the week but couldn't DL it from home.  When I went to my local hotspot to DL it I received the following error message:

Sorry, there was an error getting requested content. Please contact store owner.

...and took up one DL attempt.

It still shows on the order and my Downloadable Products list with a 0:00$ cost.  It hasn't been pulled form the store either.

I'm having the same problem. I "bought" it on Sat. but can't download it. I bought an item on sale at the same time, and was able to download it with no problem. Must be some sort of new store glich. Every failed attempt counts against my downloads as well, I'll probably wait a couple of days and try it again.

My Rendo Gallery ........ My DAZ3D Gallery ........... My DA Gallery ......

Tomsde ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 8:29 AM

I wanted to play with my Reniassance Outfit, but I can't download it either.  I saw the retro 60s dining room and want that, but I'm afraid I won't be able to download it if I purchase it.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quote - Thanks for putting some of the pertinent info back up in this thread from the one that went POOF chohole.

And, to add another thing Richard said regarding viewing pictures on the archived forums:

Copy the pictures url and paste into a new tab, but add the "archive" after "forum" in the address header (the same as chohole has shown above), and you will be able to view the picture you want.

Very good if you are reviewing a tutorial archived in the old forums.

*EDIT:  Forgot to add:  Also, like I said in the now defunct thread, if you have hundreds of direct links bookmarked to certain pages, and just want to go directly to those pages, add archive to the address header, and you are golden.  Thanks again Richard for your original help with this.

Take care all...

Ken

Thanks for the info on archive..... So the thread I was participating in called "I want a Fuzzy" is below!

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=186569&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

BUT, not understanding how to get the pictures to show?  Example:

Where does one input the archive there?

Thanks again!  :biggrin:

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

MJ_Vivianight ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 10:32 AM
Risika75 ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2012 at 11:17 AM

I bought a GC for myself, when I bought the Dinette. Still haven't got the code for the GC. Tried emailing the sales address that came with the order confirmation, but that bounced.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.