Mon, Sep 9, 3:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 8:14 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

Latexluv ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 5:56 AM

Thank you for comments! I do not know how many makeups I will make. I have sunk soooo much money into resource packages for V4 and these are makeups I had for V4 that I'm adapting to fit and playing with the shades of them to be different. I'm afraid I have a taste for glamourous makeups. The lips have been hand colored to match. I've only made the two and surprised I've gotten this far tonight after spending 6 hours at the hospital with my roommate. She's much, much better now and already gone to bed. I'll be calling it a night in just a few as well. Exhausted, but will make some thumbnails for these makeups. I'm afraid that I don't do MAT Pose files anymore, not when it's so much easier to make Material Shaders instead.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:07 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:08 AM

"It's not all a matter of artistic ability, the tools do play a part in the difference."

I am a longtime Cinema 4D user. It is true that you get better render out of the box with a high level tool. But for a really marvelous render such as we have here, it is just as much work as it is in Poser, IMO.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:11 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:15 AM

As far as mat files go: it's very easy to create MAT Pose files from material files if you use a text editor such as Notepad ++ that will make changes across many files at once.

To change an .mc6 to a .pz2 mat pose file, you only need to change {materialcollection} after the version number slot to {figure} and then change the file extension.

If you open all your .mc6 that you want to change in Notepad++, and as long as what needs changed has the same text on all (and in this case it will...all material files), you can change all the open files in one shot ;) Just PLEASE make a backup of your .mc6 files first ;).

Laurie

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:14 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:25 AM

Fringewood,

And if we are talking hair, it might very well take MORE time in the non-Poser high-level tool. The reason is that is not possible to export and reuse the hair from Poser (or Daz for that matter) with the same quality as you have in Poser. So you have to remake the hair, and that is not a trivial task no matter what application we are talking about.

Latexluv ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:16 AM

LaurieA, that easy, huh? God, am I old. I remember when MAT Poses were new and Xurge taught me through ICQ how to hand edit the Cr2 and take out the texture info to make a MAT pose. I'm exhausted. Gotta crash. I'll mess more with Dawn tomorrow.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

Ricdan ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 6:55 AM

Thank you for all your replies on the red leg situation. I will reserve further judgement until I get my hands on her myself. But from paganeagle2001's samples I can see they aren't so red. So yes it could be done to a number of issues. Again thank you for all your most helpful replies.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 7:10 AM

Hi all, I have a few things I need to do today, so I was wondering.....

Could someone with Dawn do the pose I used and render with and without EZSkin using the same lights.

This way we can find out if it is EZSkin that is causing the red leg skin texture.

I'm one fo those that goes into things and the only way to check this is to do a side by side comparrison.

I would do it myself, but as I said, I have a few things I need to attend to today.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 7:21 AM

Could somebody open the Runtime / Textures folder and take look at the jpgs?

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 7:26 AM

Yep, the texture map is pretty red ;). Easy fix ;).

Laurie

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 7:30 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 7:33 AM

Easy fix for you - not so easy fix for somebody who only dabbled at texturing clothes ... LOL

Are the legs on an extra map? How do you get the seams not to show up if you desaturate or however reduce the red on the legs map?

big puppy eyes

Tutorial? Please?

tparo ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 8:14 AM

file_496156.jpg

My contribution, hair is done in Garibaldi - at which I still need alot more practise.

AnAardvark ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 8:16 AM

Quote - My goodness, I see the anatomy experts have arrived.

kitteh grabs popcorn and gets comfortable

So I think a good set of morphs would be:

Wrist thickness

Palm width

Palm length

finger length

finger thickness

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 8:20 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 8:21 AM

Nice hair. I wondered what Garibaldi was and looked it up,- a new hair and fur plug-in for Daz. And I who bought Look At My Hair and haven't had time to use it yet! The Poser/Daz train is moving at a fast pace. Perhaps the strands are a little thick?

Fringewood ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 8:21 AM

Quote - Fringewood,

And if we are talking hair, it might very well take MORE time in the non-Poser high-level tool. The reason is that is not possible to export and reuse the hair from Poser (or Daz for that matter) with the same quality as you have in Poser. So you have to remake the hair, and that is not a trivial task no matter what application we are talking about.

I have found that adapting trans map hair for modo doesn't take much effort, and I get better results in terms of luster and sheen.

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 8:24 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 8:30 AM

"I have found that adapting trans map hair for modo doesn't take much effort"

Interesting. That certainly doesn't hold for max and Maya! An image would be greatly appreciated.

Come to think of it I can't remember ever to have seen a Poser figure rendered with Modo, so I am really curious.

shadowhawk2zero ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:03 AM

Quote - As far as mat files go: it's very easy to create MAT Pose files from material files if you use a text editor such as Notepad ++ that will make changes across many files at once.

To change an .mc6 to a .pz2 mat pose file, you only need to change {materialcollection} after the version number slot to {figure} and then change the file extension.

If you open all your .mc6 that you want to change in Notepad++, and as long as what needs changed has the same text on all (and in this case it will...all material files), you can change all the open files in one shot ;) Just PLEASE make a backup of your .mc6 files first ;).

Laurie

And to think I use Netherworks MATwriter myself. It really simplifies everything, you can pick the folder it loads to and even creates your thimbnail images for you if you ask it too.  ;-P

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:03 AM

Yeah, yeah, she looks good! But what I want to know is ... did I get my seperate MAT zone for the hip that I asked for?

shadowhawk2zero ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:04 AM

Quote - Easy fix for you - not so easy fix for somebody who only dabbled at texturing clothes ... LOL

Are the legs on an extra map? How do you get the seams not to show up if you desaturate or however reduce the red on the legs map?

big puppy eyes

Tutorial? Please?

I second that!!!!!

Really BIG puppy eyes

Jan19 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:06 AM

Quote - I had to take some time to play...

Good one!  :-)

I love me some Modo!  :-)

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:09 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:12 AM

Basically select the area of the legs you wish to desaturate with a feather of like 6-10, and do the same on the other map. The feathering will assure a smooth blend in desaturation/colour correction. Just make sure the desaturated or colour re-adjustment values are the same for both selections if the area you are working on is across multiple maps. EG legs and bottom area of Torso. (that depends on how the UV set is split up)

My Renderosity Store

Ricdan ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:27 AM

Thanks ZevO much appreciated. I am very good with Photoshop and don't shy away from doing things like this but again we shouldn't need to not in this day and age.

The knees are ok as the SSS will be stronger given how thin the skin is over the knee caps.

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:30 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:31 AM

Depends, you get some users that like multi-toned Skin sets and those who preffer one tone. All comes down to taste really. Then again, you get some good multi toned sets, and some bad ones, but nothing Photoshop can't fix:)

My Renderosity Store

RorrKonn ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:36 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 9:40 AM

For stills

With DAZ Poser 2DApp's Fillters etc etc.
I'm a huge fan of TopazLabs.
and a little effort.
You can get Killer .jpgs.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:12 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:14 AM

Something people may have not spotted on the HiveWire3D FB page:-

We at HiveWire 3D are gearing up for the opening of our marketplace, and we're looking for individuals who would like to help us test products that are submitted to HiveWire 3D.

If you are interested in becoming a HiveWire product tester, or know anyone who you think might, we are looking for some talented individuals to help us out in the very near future (like you can start tomorrow).

Here is a run-down of the general requirements and expectations (I can't take full credit for this description, it's derivative of one I like a lot):

Who we are:
HiveWire 3D provides a wide array (at least 30 or 40 elements) (programmer humor) of 3D content products and solutions to an impressive list of customers that have heard of the Fortune 500. We have an amazing, but yet-to-be-proven legacy and portfolio of clients that rely upon our award-winning products (just you wait, the awards are coming) and we're recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest growing companies they have yet to watch. Even if Inc. didn't recommend watching us, we're still fun to watch. We do tricks.

HiveWire 3D offers a casual (read: "no tuxedos" ), small team (read: "less than 12,993"), work environment (read: "your own environment") that's high on responsibility and low on politics and fair-to-midland on sewing skills. We also offer competitive compensation packages including unlimited vacation, running water, on-site fitness center (Chris is available for Greco-Roman wrestling during the hours of 2-4pm every MWF), desk chairs, patio chairs, and a roof. Seriously, we have a roof.

Who you are:

This position involves testing 3D models, accessories, and related utilities using primarily straight-forward testing methods. You will interact with some of the best and brightest content creators from within our 3D community trying your hardest to break their products any way you can imagine until they are brought to tears. Bonus points for double backflips and welding skills.

The candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, oxygen-based environment, along with having strong communication and team based skills to execute projects with demanding deadline expectations.

What success requires:

Passion for testing. Zest for life. Indifference for ambivalence.
Minimum of 1 year of 3D product testing experience .
Maximum of 1 years experience tightrope walking.
Good understanding of what makes a great 3D product.
Passing familiarity of astrophysics and rocket surgery.
Proficiency with Poser and/or DAZ Studio
Low to no understanding of computer chip manufacturing processes.
Good communication ability, both written and verbal. (Can you read this line?)
Good analytical skills, and close attention to detail. (Can you count all of the numeric characters and spaces in this line?)
Experience working on multiple simultaneous projects with varying priorities.
Ability to work independently on diverse problems and resolve testing challenges on a daily basis.
Able to perform and willingness to learn in a fast-paced, start-up environment, with limited management oversight.
Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others while upholding the values of the organization
Ability to work well as part of a team; to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, aid others to succeed.
Able to leap a bunny hop over a curb.

What enhances success:

Familiarity in Poser 9, Poser Pro 2012, Poser Pro 2014
Familiarity in DAZ Studio 4.5+
Familiarity in other 3D applications (Carrara, C4D, Maya, MAX)
Get me a signed photo of Candace Swanepoel. (Doesn't even have to be her signature.)
Testing experience with 3D content creators

If working in an uncompromising, high-paced, low-politics environment sounds exciting to you, drop us a line. Then pick it up. Drop it. Turn around. Hokey Pokey! We would love to talk more about how HiveWire 3D can empower you to achieve greatness. Please be prepared to list references of your 3D testing experience. Extra credit for 3D renders involving any of the above requirements.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

tparo ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:17 AM

Quote - Nice hair. I wondered what Garibaldi was and looked it up,- a new hair and fur plug-in for Daz. And I who bought Look At My Hair and haven't had time to use it yet! The Poser/Daz train is moving at a fast pace. Perhaps the strands are a little thick?

Thank you and yes you're right the hair needs to be finer, I'd fiddled with it so much that I'd lost sight of it.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:21 AM

Some interesting names replying to the content testers post.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Fringewood ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:22 AM

"Low to no understanding of computer chip manufacturing processes."

That leaves me out, I'm overqualified.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:37 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:48 AM

Would love to see some 1930's style clothing as in the video for Hounds of Love.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

thd777 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:59 AM

file_496165.jpg

Dawn can be a tough girl too...

Clothing courtesy of V4 via autofit in DAZ Studio. Hair borrowed from Genesis.  Materials, Lighting and rendering in Vue 11.5 Infinite. The Vue materials are still fairly simplistic. I am workling on a more sophisticated version.

Ciao
TD

Ricdan ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 10:59 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:00 AM

Quote - Depends, you get some users that like multi-toned Skin sets and those who preffer one tone. All comes down to taste really. Then again, you get some good multi toned sets, and some bad ones, but nothing Photoshop can't fix:)

Well I am just plain fussy. :)

Do you intend on making stuff for Dawn Zev0?

meatSim ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:03 AM

Quote - Dawn can be a tough girl too...

Clothing courtesy of V4 via autofit in DAZ Studio. Hair borrowed from Genesis.  Materials, Lighting and rendering in Vue 11.5 Infinite. The Vue materials are still fairly simplistic. I am workling on a more sophisticated version.

Ciao
TD

love that outfit.. only thing that bugs me about it is the baked in nipples on the armored vest

thd777 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quote -  

love that outfit.. only thing that bugs me about it is the baked in nipples on the armored vest

Yup, those bug me too. Next time I need to pop her over into Poser and use the morph brush...

TD

59Burst ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quote - > Quote - Occasionally you see stunning renders in max or Maya but the people in the Poser forum says, "that is professional tools you cannot expect performance like that from little Poser, a hobbyist tool!" It is soo satisfying to see a Poser user demonstrate that the tool is not at fault.

There are definite differences in the rendering engines between Poser/DS and the industrial standards.  This is not to say that good renderings are not possible in Poser/DS, but they require so much more work in the ways of texturing and lighting to achieve.  It's not all a matter of artistic ability, the tools do play a part in the difference.

As someone who has used Daz for a few years now, I have found that using the LuxRender engine via Reality has produced much better results than I could achieve using Daz's rendering engine.  Lux, of course, is free, and Reality is very reasonably priced.  The only caveat is that renders generally require more time in Lux than in Daz's 3Delight.

DanaTA ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:18 AM

Quote - Hi all, I think I proved that it cold be lights that make Dawn's legs appear slightly red.

Actually, Richard, I still could see it in your renders.  It was a little bit less obvious, but it was still there.  I think there's not much you can do a bout it.  The one where her knees were bent and up around the chest area proved that it is the texture, not the lights, because arm and body skin right next to it looked quite a bit different.

But like was said after your post, there will be new textures for her right I away, I'd imagine.  Hopefully they don't all use the same resource and leave the legs that way.

Dana

bagginsbill ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:19 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:20 AM

file_496167.jpg

Another demo (not art).

Original textures, including burned-in specular in iris and lips. New/tweaked shaders by me.

I tried to fix the lips in shader by blending with a warm red color, 35%.

The eyes and teeth are altogether new shaders - not what you get from EZSkin.

The skin is mostly the same as EZSkin, but not identical. (which is S+B+ FBR shader I published at RDNA) Parameters have been adjusted to cause pleasing specular reactions using the Dawn color map alone. Bump and specular modulation is procedural, not using the supplied maps. The lips are tuned for shine different than the rest of the skin.

Lighting is:

1. EnvSphere with procedural top-of-dome glow at white, intensity 2

2. Front spotlight with inverse square falloff at 550% intensity. It is 250 inches from the figure, almost in line with the camera.

3. Rim spotlight with inverse square falloff at 175% intensity. It is 200 inches from the figure, from left rear.

The color map clearly has a yellow cast to most of the body, while showing a deep red cast on the thighs. I can correct for one or the other in the shader, but not both.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:24 AM

So, it does look like the red thighs are on the map.

I'm sure once she appears, people will be changing this and that etc.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:28 AM

file_496168.jpg

A test using the resource base.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:29 AM

file_496169.jpg

Easy enough to chane to a 2 pice.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:30 AM

file_496170.jpg

Easy enough to make everyday things.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Zev0 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:31 AM

Quote - > Quote - Depends, you get some users that like multi-toned Skin sets and those who preffer one tone. All comes down to taste really. Then again, you get some good multi toned sets, and some bad ones, but nothing Photoshop can't fix:)

I'll have to play with her some more first and see what would be useful to make or what she would need. Will only get a clear picture once all the base packages are out and I will see from there. 

My Renderosity Store

DanaTA ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:31 AM

file_496171.jpg

> Quote - Thank you for comments! I do not know how many makeups I will make. I have sunk soooo much money into resource packages for V4 and these are makeups I had for V4 that I'm adapting to fit and playing with the shades of them to be different. I'm afraid I have a taste for glamourous makeups. The lips have been hand colored to match. I've only made the two and surprised I've gotten this far tonight after spending 6 hours at the hospital with my roommate. She's much, much better now and already gone to bed. I'll be calling it a night in just a few as well. Exhausted, but will make some thumbnails for these makeups. I'm afraid that I don't do MAT Pose files anymore, not when it's so much easier to make Material Shaders instead.

There's a tool over at RDNA called MATWriter Panel that makes it quite easy I understand.  I picked it up, but haven't used it yet.  It is highly recommended by some good names, including PaganEagle.  It's by Netherworks.  There could possibly be an update for it for Poser10/PoserPro 2014.  (There was a similar script for DS that I have used and it worked well.)

Dana

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:33 AM

My 2nd most used util after Library Manager 2.6.

Saves a hell of a lot of time.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:56 AM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:56 AM

Nice work Baggins, I am sure that no living person on earth can make a better procedural human skin texture. But I have a question. Ideally, in the dreams would be if you could blend together your proc texture with the original mats, and set the percentage for both, how much each will influence the final result.

Is that possible to do?

Ricdan ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:04 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Depends, you get some users that like multi-toned Skin sets and those who preffer one tone. All comes down to taste really. Then again, you get some good multi toned sets, and some bad ones, but nothing Photoshop can't fix:)

I'll have to play with her some more first and see what would be useful to make or what she would need. Will only get a clear picture once all the base packages are out and I will see from there. 

Good point as we don't know what she is capable of doing yet.

bagginsbill ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:16 PM · edited Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:25 PM

Quote - Nice work Baggins, I am sure that no living person on earth can make a better procedural human skin texture. But I have a question. Ideally, in the dreams would be if you could blend together your proc texture with the original mats, and set the percentage for both, how much each will influence the final result.

Is that possible to do?

Absolutely possible to blend between procedural bump and mapped bump. However, you would do that if the mapped bump was actually a bump map and improved things by representing the small-scale height of the skin - pores and wrinkles. If instead it is, as usual, a gray scaled copy of the color map, which has brighter areas exactly where the burned-in-specular highlights are, not exactly where the skin is higher, then this is not such a good idea. When you use the locations of specular highlights as if they are heights of skin, instead of a properly heighted skin, you get a diseased skin.

Same with the specular map. I could blend the procedural specular modulation with the map, or I could use the map alone. But the map is not a specular map - it does not indicate where there is more shine or less shine. Instead, it is a gray-scale contrast adjusted copy of the color map. As such, it is showing where the specular highlights fell from the point of view of the camera taking the reference images at the time and place that the photo was taken.

Burned-in specular highlights to do not directly represent the allocation of oily versus dry skin. Rather, they incorporate local bump, angle and strength of light sources during photography, and the position of the camera taking the photo. The resulting "map" is not a specular map at all - it's a manipulated photograph. It looks pretty weird when you use it to drive real specular effects. (Unless you happen to recreate the original situation where the reference photo was taken - then it's perfect.) Using it a little bit (blending it with procedural) is a way to make your render only a little bit bad, instead of very bad.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:22 PM

file_496181.jpg

I added an HSV node in front of the color map, with tint color RGB 244, 235, 255, and a Value multiplier of 1.1. The result looks better to me, and the distinct tonal difference between body parts is much less apparent.

Sunfire ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:30 PM

The more I look at it and see people fiddling with it... the more I think that Miss Dawn got herself a very uneven tan to the point she almost burnt her legs.

Sunfire's Creations

meatSim ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:38 PM

file_496183.JPG

So I tried to photoshop out the specular on the eyes.  I'm not sure if the light 'ring' effect on the bule iris is specualr or coloration of the iris.  Do these look accptable as eye textures?

bagginsbill ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:41 PM

Much better, yes. Another thing that bothers me on the brown one - the iris edge is too sharp.

I have no idea what the ring is on the blue iris - I don't expect to see that in the color map of the human iris.

meatSim ( ) posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 12:50 PM

file_496184.JPG

This one without the light coloured ring around the blue iris

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.