Wed, Jul 3, 10:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 03 4:17 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members!

ShaniaB ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2022 at 10:08 AM · edited Mon, 21 November 2022 at 10:08 AM
Miss B posted at 8:15 PM Wed, 16 November 2022 - #4449402

Thanks from me as well Shania, I know I've sent you a couple of emails listing ones I know I don't have from HiveWire vendors I've purchased lots and lots of items from.  Eventually I'll send a list of more items from those venders I didn't purchase a lot of items from.

Keep doing what you're doing Shania, as in the end, everyone's going to be happy you took on this momentous job.  🙂

If you would mind holding onto your partial lists until you have everything gathered, then sending them all in at once as one list. That would be a huge help. Sending multiple lists is just going to get lost in the shuffle of all the other emails that exists. And I would hate to miss a piece of the list.

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2022 at 7:33 PM · edited Mon, 21 November 2022 at 7:34 PM
ShaniaB posted at 10:08 AM Mon, 21 November 2022 - #4449763
Miss B posted at 8:15 PM Wed, 16 November 2022 - #4449402

Thanks from me as well Shania, I know I've sent you a couple of emails listing ones I know I don't have from HiveWire vendors I've purchased lots and lots of items from.  Eventually I'll send a list of more items from those venders I didn't purchase a lot of items from.

Keep doing what you're doing Shania, as in the end, everyone's going to be happy you took on this momentous job.  🙂

If you would mind holding onto your partial lists until you have everything gathered, then sending them all in at once as one list. That would be a huge help. Sending multiple lists is just going to get lost in the shuffle of all the other emails that exists. And I would hate to miss a piece of the list.
Oh, absolutely!  I just thought the additional "lists" would be easier to work with, but I'll finish looking for what I didn't get, and THEN I'll send you one long list, though I will list them by vendor, as I'm sure that'll be easier for you to find.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Kerya ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2022 at 2:49 AM

Sorry to ask, but what emails are you talking about? PMs here or the official email adress store@renderosity.com ???

Because I am still missing some items.

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2022 at 12:13 PM · edited Tue, 22 November 2022 at 12:14 PM

Kerya posted at 2:49 AM Tue, 22 November 2022 - #4449828

Sorry to ask, but what emails are you talking about? PMs here or the official email adress store@renderosity.com ???

Because I am still missing some items.

I think initially, Shania had sent me a site mail to let me know a bunch of items had been added to my Gifts list.  After checking them out, and finding some errors (doubles) I responded to her initial site mail.

From what I see in my emails, the lists of files I initially sent her of files I was missing, were sent to shaniab@renderosity.com, but I don't recall if I actually sent them that way, or they were additional site mails.  Sorry I can't be of more help. 

Butterfly Dezignz

Kerya ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2022 at 12:33 AM

Thank you ... I think I will wait some more and try not to buy things I bought before again.

LadySagitar ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2022 at 5:54 PM

I'm not sure if this is still ongoing. I sent an email May 28, 2022 and still haven't received my Hivewire store items? Was I too late? I didn't find out about it until later.

Sunfire ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2022 at 6:48 PM
LadySagitar posted at 5:54 PM Tue, 6 December 2022 - #4451063

I'm not sure if this is still ongoing. I sent an email May 28, 2022 and still haven't received my Hivewire store items? Was I too late? I didn't find out about it until later.

They're still working on it. It's a one man crew doing the work, and there are a lot of people and items.

Sunfire's Creations

maneki_neko ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2022 at 5:11 AM
ShaniaB posted at 2:51 PM Wed, 16 November 2022 - #4449363

It has definitely been a long while. I 100% agree with that. For everyone's insight, this is in fact a by hand process done by me and I will take full responsibility for how long this has taken. Each member to be gifted has anywhere from 50 to 1,100+ products they've purchased. There are also members still submitting their account information for verification and we just recently received over 20 new order verification emails. I'm sorry for my delay in getting everyone their purchases. I promise you will see them eventually in your accounts. It just takes time along with the other marketplace tasks that are required. I truly do thank you all for being as patient as you have been while I get this taken care of.

Sincere Regards,

ShaniaB.

i see... so really, actually done by hand item by item, and a horrendous amount of those items too (whaaaaat, 1,100+ products??? i can't even...). i'm sure Sisyphus doesn't envy you... so thanks a lot for all your hard work, for answering here in detail,  and for staying at the ball! i'm gonna be patient now, knowing all is in good hands. also happy holidays :)

IN THE END, MERITOCRACY HAS NOT ONLY PERMEATED OUR DAILY LIVES AND WORK, BUT ALSO OUR HEARTS, OUR MINDS AND OUR PERCEPTION OF ART...

GGreen ( ) posted Thu, 09 February 2023 at 6:18 PM
Online Now!

Thank you

RFreise ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 12:23 AM
Online Now!

I guess this is still an ongoing process as I continue to check for mine to appear

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2023 at 9:36 AM
Online Now!

I hope eventually everyone will get theirs; I just discovered I got a few items that never got transferred so not sure what the process is, besides super manual and wishing endurance and patience to all involved. Holding out hope that after several years we will all get everything.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2023 at 10:27 AM

Been about 6 months since I sent the necessary info, haven't heard or seen a thing since. But given the enormity of the task and only one person doing it all manually, that's not surprising. So many others ahead of me with way bigger lists in the queue. Still being patient. :-)

Sunfire ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2023 at 1:01 PM

Also, if you purchased items at HiveWire that weren't migrated over to Renderosity, you won't get those.

Sunfire's Creations

zombietaggerung ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2023 at 8:11 PM · edited Tue, 16 May 2023 at 8:11 PM

I just noticed I am missing some of my purchases:

the Hivewire Mustang I bought it on February 8, 2019, the Hivewire Friesian purchased on May 28, 2017, the Hivewire Draft purchased on October 19, 2017, and the Hivewire Arabian purchased on December 19, 2020.

And they're not showing up in my account here. Oddly enough I bought the Quarter Horse in the same order as the Mustang, but only the Quarter horse is showing up as purchased. Same thing with the Arabian, it was purchased in the same order as the Beast Horse, but only the Beast Horse is showing up. Should I send another email with this list?

CreekyPointStudios ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2023 at 5:36 PM
Online Now!

Is there any way to find out if emails have been recieved, just not yet acted on? I've now emailed 3 times regarding my Hivewire purchases, had no acknowledgement & no products added to my account. It's been well over a year now since I first emailed. Even an update in this forum would be helpful.

drakimgt2 ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2023 at 6:45 PM
ShaniaB posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Heads up for anyone originally from Hivewire3D!

Get ready to see alot of gifts placed into your accounts. I am taking care of placing all of your previous purchases from Hivewire3D back into your accounts. This is done via gifting them to you. So if you see ALOT of gift notifications, that's just me getting your previously bought items placed into your Renderosity account :)

This process will take me a few days. So do not be alarmed if you don't see your purchases in your gifts right away. Rest assured that they are on their way! :-)

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. - Assistant Marketplace Manager

Well I'm still waiting for all my Hivewire items since this post was started

RFreise ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2023 at 7:18 PM
Online Now!

Same here

vlgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 7:48 PM
Online Now!

I'm still missing a few things as well.

taoz ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2023 at 1:57 PM

Wonder why they're not using a script to automate this. 

mytheos ( ) posted Tue, 20 June 2023 at 3:15 PM
drakimgt2 posted at 6:45 PM Mon, 22 May 2023 - #4466167
ShaniaB posted at 11:35 AM Thu, 21 October 2021 - #2966339

Heads up for anyone originally from Hivewire3D!

Get ready to see alot of gifts placed into your accounts. I am taking care of placing all of your previous purchases from Hivewire3D back into your accounts. This is done via gifting them to you. So if you see ALOT of gift notifications, that's just me getting your previously bought items placed into your Renderosity account :)

This process will take me a few days. So do not be alarmed if you don't see your purchases in your gifts right away. Rest assured that they are on their way! :-)

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,

ShaniaB. - Assistant Marketplace Manager

Well I'm still waiting for all my Hivewire items since this post was started
same here

RFreise ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 3:36 PM
Online Now!

I'm beginning to think it ain't going to happen and that Rosity has done like Daz did with PoserPros some years ago

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 8:57 PM

Oh It "IS" going to happen.  Folks just don't realize how large a job it is, and that only 1 person is working on it.

I've already gotten a bunch a while ago, and haven't given up hope of getting the rest of my HW3D goodies.

Butterfly Dezignz

Sunfire ( ) posted Wed, 28 June 2023 at 9:08 PM

Be aware that if the artist chose not to transfer it, or didn't transfer anything at all and just let things go when HW closed, there's no way for those items to be added to your account here.

Sunfire's Creations

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2023 at 10:44 AM
Sunfire posted at 9:08 PM Wed, 28 June 2023 - #4468859

Be aware that if the artist chose not to transfer it, or didn't transfer anything at all and just let things go when HW closed, there's no way for those items to be added to your account here.

Good point Sunfire, as there's no way to move items that weren't already moved to the R'osity store by the vendor who created them.

Butterfly Dezignz

KageRyu ( ) posted Sat, 15 July 2023 at 7:59 PM

I just wanted to bring up, there are many items I had purchased at HiveWire3D being sold here now that are not yet added to my account here. Is this still an ongoing endeavor?  If not, how do I go about resolving it?

I am unsure if I still have all of my order invoices, as last year one of the drives on my primary computer/workstation became corrupted, and my orders and some of my products are among what I lost.  I am still trying to recover from this and get a system up and to a point where I can work again while also struggling with very difficult life events.

The New HD Toaster from Wamco toasts bread more evenly and acurately than Standard Toasters. Take advantage of the FULL resolution of your bread and try one today, because if your toast isn't in High Definition, you are not getting the most of your toast!

fred333 ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 9:25 AM

I've contacted Renderosity about my Hivewire purchases but had nothing back from them.

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 12:17 PM

fred333 posted at 9:25 AM Fri, 21 July 2023 - #4470709

I've contacted Renderosity about my Hivewire purchases but had nothing back from them.

The HiveWire 3D store has been closed since last year, and if the purchases you want to know about were moved to the Renderosity store, then the wait will be long, as there's only 1 person here working on getting everything into the store.

That said, if the purchases you are interested in were by vendors who did NOT move their products to this store, you'll need to find out where they moved them to by contacting those vendors to see where their products are now being sold assuming, of course, they ARE still being sold.  Some vendors have decided to not be vendors anymore.

Butterfly Dezignz

fred333 ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 6:39 AM

Thanks for the update, Miss B.  I will wait : )  knowing it will take some time.  May I ask: how will I know that I've been done?  Will I get a DM or e-mail or 'something' to let me know?

Thanks!

Miss B ( ) posted Sun, 23 July 2023 at 10:41 AM · edited Sun, 23 July 2023 at 10:44 AM

I think there should be some sort of "announcement" or email telling us it's all be done.

I'm certainly considering an email about all my HW3D purchases that haven't yet made it into the R'osity store, as that's how I was notified with the group of those products which did make the move.

Oh, and when they hit your account here, you will see them listed in your "Gifts" listing.

Butterfly Dezignz

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 8:41 AM

I bought stuff at HiveWire3d, but I don't believe any of mine came over. Don't know if I had to do something for it to happen. Just saw this thread for the first time today. I'm sure my user account was different there.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 9:17 AM
Online Now!
MeInOhio posted at 8:41 AM Wed, 26 July 2023 - #4471168

I bought stuff at HiveWire3d, but I don't believe any of mine came over. Don't know if I had to do something for it to happen. Just saw this thread for the first time today. I'm sure my user account was different there.

Did you send your info back when it was asked for on the Hivewire forums when they closed their store? (Back in 2021 or so). If you missed that, not sure if anything can be done now.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 26 July 2023 at 6:57 PM

No. I didn't really go to the Hivewire forums, so I didn't know about it.

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 27 July 2023 at 12:10 PM · edited Thu, 27 July 2023 at 12:11 PM

I reposted my post from our HW forums in this thread, and several others have reposted it.  I'm posting it again

Note - I can not answer whether it's too late to send an email, but I CAN tell you they are NOT FINISHED (yes, I know it's been over 2 years).  I still don't have my account items brought over here, and others still are waiting as well.:

IF they are products that our Contributing Artist brought over to Renderosity, they can be put in your account.

NOTE - if someone already sent Renderosity an email, DO NOT send another, please.  Wait til they tell us that they have finished the process, and THEN, if you have not gotten products put in as gifts at Renderosity, write to them again.

Here is the post I have over at HiveWire:
https://community.hivewire3d.com/threads/transfer-of-customer-purchases-at-hivewire-3d-to-the-store-at-renderosity.4400/post-208703

Hi, everyone -

Renderosity is getting ready to be able to put products that you bought at HiveWire (those which are being sold at Renderosity) into your Renderosity accounts.

They've been working very hard to get products in the store first, and they are not quite there yet.

PLEASE BE PATIENT - this is not going to happen overnight

Here is what YOU need to do for that to happen:

First, be sure you have an account at Renderosity. If not, you will need to create one.

You will need to know and fill out the name/member-user name/email information in the email template below. Your HiveWire information will be on any invoices you have printed or any emails you've gotten confirming purchases.

NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR HIVEWIRE USER NAME - those are only for the forums, not the store. Please use the name you had at the store

Send an email to
store@renderosity.com

SUBJECT LINE:
HiveWire Purchases

BODY (You can just copy and paste this, then add YOUR information as noted)

Hi - I would like my purchases from HiveWire 3D which are now being sold at Renderosity to be put in my Renderosity account.

My full name used at HiveWire's Store:
My email address used at HiveWire Store:

My member/user name at Renderosity:
My email address used at Renderosity:

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
Alisa

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2023 at 11:37 AM

I sent the info. At first it was bounced back. I had to click on some links in the failure message so that I was trusted and it would not be seen as spam. Hope that was normal activity.

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2023 at 3:38 PM
MeInOhio posted at 11:37 AM Sat, 29 July 2023 - #4471423

I sent the info. At first it was bounced back. I had to click on some links in the failure message so that I was trusted and it would not be seen as spam. Hope that was normal activity.

Yes, I remember having to do something of that sort the first time I had a failed message back when this all started.  I believe it's a normal procedure for verifying someone's not a spammer.

Butterfly Dezignz

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sat, 29 July 2023 at 6:46 PM

Thanks. These days I've never sure!

bia189 ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Hi!

Is there still any way to get old purchases from Hivewire again after a computer crash? The email adress shown above no longer works, only tickets. I was recommended to ask via this forum, I'd be very grateful for any kind of help.

Greetings, Bia

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

::sigh:: Way too long and have not heard a thing back after sending my info, etc. Has anybody else not gotten their Hivewire purchases transferred to their Rendo accounts or is it just mine that seem to be MIA? Do i need to send request/details again, and if so, to whom? Getting to the point where I'm about ready to mark it a lost cause and just back up all my back up copies again and pray they don't fail. :-(

RFreise ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 PM
Online Now!

Haven't gotten mine either.

Feel the same

bia189 ( ) posted Fri, 07 June 2024 at 3:38 PM

I mean many of this purchases cost a lot of money. It would be fair if there was a way to get these things back.

tim ( ) posted Sat, 08 June 2024 at 1:40 PM · edited Sat, 08 June 2024 at 1:45 PM
Site Admin

Let me attempt a final response on this topic from Renderosity's perspective.  In the last few years, we have dealt with the tragic loss of a developer, COVID disruptions, related economic downturns, unplanned staff turn-over and aggressive competition in the marketplace, all while working to roll out a new and improved version of the site, marketplace and brokering tools for sellers.

We appreciate the HiveWire principals and their Contributing Artists that entrusted us to be their brokers even while dealing with their own tragedy in the loss of a team member.

In that environment, the information required to cross-reference products from the HiveWire store to the same products in Rendo store and automate the population of purchase histories was lost.  Multiple attempts to locate this data were unsuccessful.  Renderosity was left with a highly manual process that involved examining proof-of-purchase emails, etc to populate a customer's purchase history by gifting them all their old purchases.  I'm not sure this process was ever viable, but we attempted it for a time, first by Jenn, then Shania, then other store staff before deciding to stop that effort late last year.

To help the HiveWire principals take care of their customers, we built a vendor tool for them where they could gift past customers the same products on Rendo.  We will make this same offer to any HiveWire Contributing Artists that are interested.  Please open a Vendor support ticket to initiate.

With that, I hope you guys understand the circumstances.  I'm locking this thread as there's little value in continuing to rehash this topic.

-Tim

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.