Thu, Oct 10, 12:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 2:10 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Move over Aiko!! (New Product Announcement)

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 11:40 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_12795.jpg

Allow me to introduce Yayoi, a brand new character for Victoria 2.0! I've just uploaded her to testing so she should be in the store soon.

Yayoi has been faithfully shaped into a true anime/manga style character. And who better to do it then someone who actually knows their stuff? I absolutely love anime and I'm training myself to become a manga artist in the real world, so you can be sure I know the ins and outs of this style.

Big eyes, small mouth? Sorry, thats not all there is to making a great anime character! Believe it or not, the secret to developing her face was to watch her profile more then anything else! Its about the slope of the nose, the strength of the chin and how far forward the lower half of the face comes out. And when it comes down to it, after all that she's still got to be pretty too.

And you know, an anime character shouldn't have a realistic body - she should have an anime one! Yayoi sports an extremely compressed torso and small waist, with sensitively curved hips and long legs. I also slimmed down her neck and I gave her slightly bigger hands and feet. It might sound strange, but bigger hands and feet recalls how a child is disproportionate, and adds to the overall cuteness of the character.

Included in this package are 4 face files (.fc2), and one MOR (.pz2) file. I wanted to keep things simple! The four faces are basically the same except for some slight variations and I've included them to provide a starting point. The MOR file is for transforming the body.

Bia ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 12:03 PM

she is very cute...do her breasts seem a bit far apart for being so plump? Or is that an anime trait...I don't have much experience with the tradition. Bia http://www.ileora.net

dragongirl ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 2:17 PM

Very interesting character - I like these proportions very much and the face morph is lovely. Nice one!! :-) -dg

lalverson ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 3:09 PM

she does look a whole lot nicer thamn aiko.

Dave71 ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 3:26 PM

WOW, I like her... any other pics you could show us...

rasputina ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 3:30 PM

beautiful, I love the figure! very good form. :)

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 4:50 PM

I can certainly gather up a few more pictures. In fact, I'll take requests for what you'd like to see more of. :) Also, I forgot to mention this in the original post, but Yayoi will be about $15, pricing her UNDER Aiko. Plus she is for Victoria 2.0, not Stephanie like Aiko is. I'll get to work on making some more pictures now!

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 6:19 PM

file_12796.jpg

Of course in anime, the darker characters almost always turn out to be the coolest ones. And Yayoi has no problem stepping into that role!

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 6:32 PM

file_12797.jpg

How about a spunky cyberpunk bishoujo? (Bishoujo means 'pretty girl' in Japanese).

I'm actually really glad you guys wanted to see some more pictures, because I'm getting some great ideas for her promo images. :)

Dave71 ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 6:50 PM

What I'd like to see is what is going to be included. I love her face...

dragongirl ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 7:00 PM

I like her face very much from the front too! :-) At $15, I will definitely get her (in July - I spent all my money for June already!) I like her a lot. What hair is that lavender hair above there? -dg

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 7:09 PM

The hair I've used is called 'surfer hair'. You can find it in free stuff, along with the anime eye textures I've used in some of the images. Definitely two free stuff items well worth picking up in preparation for Yayoi!

dragongirl ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 7:16 PM

Thanks!! You're right - great hair for an Anime character!! :-) (I already have those eyes!) -dg

dragongirl ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 8:05 PM

Got that hair download - thanks!! - dg

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 8:07 PM

Speaking of great things to get... I've tried a couple of different textures on Yayoi, and the one that I've ended up liking the most is Blackhearted's Ki. Its an incrediably beautiful texture and well worth getting. Its the texture I've used on the last two images. :)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 8:07 PM

Jeez, what a diference a few more pics can make! At first, I thought she was, kinda, just OK...a bit wider in the hips than I'd prefer, but what do I know about Anime (I don't even know how to pronounce it!)? But then I saw the added pics you put up. Wow! 'Specially the metal shiny one.

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 8:15 PM

Yeah... I wasn't feeling it with the first promo image. Both I definitely was in the last two. It happens I guess. I've redone that one to show the purple-haired version of Yayoi instead... :)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 8:28 PM

I just may have to get her. I plan to start on my website (one day) and I hadn't planned for any V2 or Stephie figures to "adorn" the different pages becuase the website isn't really devoted to artistry. Sort of an eclectic thingie I have in mind. Tho a lot of my photography and some Poser stuff will be there. But when I saw Aiko, I thought, "What a cute character (perhaps) to use on pages to "introduce" different subjects. Then I saw this one and thought, "Well, now, a few variations in anime characters would be even nicer!" So, I may just have to snap it up. But, someone out there still owes me a prononciation for "anime". I can't decide if it should be pronounced, "Ann-i-mee" or "Ay-nim". Message671414.jpg

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 8:57 PM

Ann-eh-may :)

queri ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 9:01 PM

My friend who's a major fan says An-i-may. And Manga has a hard "g." Emily

queri ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 9:03 PM

Gonna give us any tips on how to dress her?? Like degrees to adjust the hips. I can get by on bodysuits for some, but not all. Emily

rasputina ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 9:05 PM

gorgeous work. I like the different images, it is amazing how the same character shows difference just by the positioning.

TriTeq ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 9:22 PM

Summfox, nice character! Kudos to you! :) She really is a beauty! ChuckEvans, we've always pronounced it "ann eh may" with emphasis on the first syllable. :)

queri ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 9:29 PM

Cool, that tutorial will really help. I like her a lot. And that Surfer hair rocks. She definetely has that "I'm little and cute but I can take over the world" look. Your lavendar Yayoi is a killer image. But I like the first one too. It has that romantic soft quality. Emily

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 9:37 PM

Thanks to all for help in saying it correctly! I was just talking with my wife and explaining to her why these kinds of characters didn't look, well, realistically human. I reminded her of the entire shelf of Anime movies for sale that I showed her at Media Play once. That it's a craze and it has gathered a niche here in Poser. I also remember falling in love with the art when I saw it on a computer game a few years ago and had to point it out to my wife. I forget the name, but they made several sequels to it. If it's catching on here in Poser (or maybe it already has and I am just late in realizing it), then it would seem the crowd would be crying out for clothes befitting the genre. Spacey-looking, outrageous-looking, tight-fitting clothing. I realize magnets used with small incanatations will get other clothing to fit, but for the stupid among us....hehe. Anyway, all I gotta do now is go talk to the procurement officer (my wife) and see what can be done...hehe.

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 10:35 PM

I'd just like to thank everyone for such a great response!! Just as a warning though, Yayoi might be delayed just a little bit. I've been getting some great suggestions for some changes that I can make to her body to make it even more 'anime', and I thought it might be worthwhile to give them a try!

Dave71 ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 10:52 PM

Delayed... OH! Well she looks great

Summfox ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 11:05 PM

Bah, you won't even notice. I'm almost done with the changes. :)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2002 at 11:07 PM

Myabe not me, since I am a dummy, but others will, I'm sure!

Summfox ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 9:11 AM

file_12798.jpg

Here's a quickie shot of the new body... again I would like to thank all the people who had some great suggestions for the body! Seeing the new results, I feel that the changes were well worth doing. Yayoi now has slimmer hips, longer legs, and her breasts are a bit closer together now.

I'm thinking about making the neck a little longer and slimming it further... yes, no? :)

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 10:27 AM

I'd like to see a longer more stem like neck with that face. :)

Summfox ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 10:38 AM

Consider it done. :) (And of course if its still not long and slim enough, thats easy enough to adjust to personal taste) :)

Traveler ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 11:22 AM

Is she made from custom morphs? Or is she just a face/MOR combo using Vickie 2?

Summfox ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 11:35 AM

She's a face/MOR combo for Victoria 2. So you definitely need to own Vicki 2 in order to use Yayoi.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 1:11 PM

file_12799.jpg

this has gone on long enough without my comment. the body on the left is my Ki morph, released to the marketplace last weekend. the body on the right is yayoi. they look REMARKABLY similar to me. considering that i just sent you ki last week, summfox, this is a little too much to be a coincidence. now i dont expect everyone to spot this - but im sure people who deal in morphing and character creation will spot it right away, like traveler. all i DO is morph characters and texture. its what i practically spend all my time in poser on. my old free character, angelyna - i can spot her in a render if shes been rescaled, stretched, given biggerbreasts, smaller thighs, etc. i can spot her from a thumbnail, from an eye, the side of a breast, her hips, whatever. when you spend weeks working on a character, and truly create something youre proud of, you recognise it easily. the breasts are the same. sure, theres been some cleavage added. but the line of the breasts is identical. the unique hips are the same, as is the abdomen, except for some minor scaling (using my technique in the MOR file that you admittedly examined). the line from scaling the thigh in such a radically opposite way from the hip is there on BOTH characters - a faint diagonal line running parallell to her hip. i left it there because its only visible in some very rare lighting instances and i couldnt avoid it. the thighs look like theyve had the muscular morph turned down and have been stretched out a little along the y axis in the 'changed' version, although theyre near identical in the original promo image. arms, shoulders are identical, except for some X scaling. calves have the full morph turned down a bit but again are the same shape. and keep in mind this is the 'revised' version, with further changes added from the original. so while admittedly a MOR pose file that i created and sent to a 'friend' was analyzed, and within a couple of days this new character was 'created', i have no legal or copyright grounds to stand on. technically someone could buy ki, repackage her body morph, and resell it and there would be nothing i could do. ethically? i send someone who, until yesterday, i considered a good friend one of my characters for free - and within a week a remarkably similar character, also advertised with my uncredited Ki textures, is released to the marketplace. ethically? it turns my stomach. ive been here for a long time, at renderosity. ive learned to thicken my skin against people who will try to attack me, who try to discredit me and damage my reputation. its inevitable, and i thought i was doing well at coping. i had never expected to have to defend from my friends. and this is the second such incident. the first i had forgiven you. we were both in a chatroom, and i mentioned to you that i was working on a set of high resolution eye textures for the millennium characters because i was disappointed at the lack of realism - even in real eyes textures. i was going to release them in .PSD format, on transparent layers, so that my customers could adapt them to ANY texture - realeyes, vicky, mike, dina, whatever. some personal issues came up and i got delayed, and imagine my dismay when i logged in to see your new product. your 'eye textures', which were pretty much just like i had described my idea. i didnt say anything to you at the time, i backed up my textures on a cd and didnt release them because this was your first marketplace product and i didnt want to hurt your sales. i didnt confront you, i just silently vowed never to tell ANYONE what i was working on again. and i didnt. this is just too much - and beyond coincidence. so what am i going to do? bitch to the rosity admins? no. post any more threads about it? no. rant in chat and the forums about originality of ideas? no. im going to be issuing an update for ki. it will be an anime body and face morph. anyone who has already purchased ki will receive a link to download the new anime body/face morph for ki, and future purchasers will have it included in the package at the same price. where ki is a petite, curvy little thing, the anime character will be a tall, long-legged waiflike character, while still retaining ki's basic proportions. ive spoken to summfox about this, and she thinks 'sorry' simply cuts it. this isnt about money, or competition. its about the fact that i created something which i was damned proud of - a unique body type for vicky, something totally different from many marketplace vicky morphs. to have a friend capitalize on my weeks of hard work in a few days, rob me of my originality, my creativity, really hits hard, harder than anything. im seriously thinking about finding another line of work where i dont have to put up with this.

Hellmark ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 1:49 PM

summfox's thing seems a tad more on the petite side, but thats easy to do. appearance wise, they are damn near identical. There are some ways for recourse, since she did know of yours before releasing her copy. reverse engineering is a corky no no if caught, especially if it is redone so similar as this is.

Kageboshi ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 2:34 PM

Hmmmmm... GEEEE! What an AMAZING coincidence!

jeweldragon ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 2:46 PM

i can say one thing if someone were to do that to me i wouldnt have handled it as well as black did i wouldve probably left the site altogether i hope all of this can be worked out ,black dont find another line of work i so love your products.

Angel1679 ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 2:47 PM

Way to close for comfort. Makes me NOT want to sell anything at all!

emorin ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 3:53 PM

I am sick to my stomach sitting here and reading what happened to blackhearted. There are enough tutorials on this site as well as help in the forums to create an original piece of work. Black, you are a person of honor. I could see it in your response. Thank you for sharing your feelings.

Summfox ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 4:10 PM

Oh yes. Time to pick on Summfox because Blackhearted is a saint. Please allow me to defend myself. I will start from the beginning: 1) I absolutely never recall Blackhearted talking about creating a pack of eye textures. If he said I was there, I must have been there, but I also must have been doing something else because I don't remember it a single bit. 2) What DID inspire me to make my eye texture set was Curio's beautiful set of textures for real eyes. At the time they were the only thing around, also too expensive in my honest opinion. And when I came across some good source material, I thought: Why not? I could use some extra cash. So I developed an eye texture set. Originally they were only going to be for RealEyes, but being brand new to the merchanting scene, I decided to make them as good a value as I could. So I included them in lots of forms. The only time I EVER mentioned the .psd format was whether or not to include the highlights that way, so people could add them if they wanted them. Nothing else. In the end, someone told me that they thought it was a bad idea, perhaps even Blackhearted. End of story. I never even realized that I had 'stolen' any idea from Blackhearted because I do not recall him ever saying anything about it. I do recall him saying he didn't even like the RealEyes. (and initially that was what I was doing the textures for). End of story. 3) Ki versus Yayoi. Blackhearted for some reason seems to think that I took Ki and stretched her out. That I didn't start from a blank Victoria. I don't know how many times I have to tell him, but I DID start from a completely blank Victoria. I would NEVER start from someone else's creation, especially when I'm calling people on copying other people's work? I wasn't even looking at Ki as I was developing Yayoi, I was looking at anime images. In fact, I can show you the pictures I was using. You'll see where I developed every single curve from. Just ask and I will post them. I'm also sorry if Blackhearted seems to think that doing a decent morphing job is HARD, because its not. I'm also sorry that some of the angles happen to be similiar. Its purely coincidental. When it comes down to it, I WILL stand by my originality, I WILL stand by my product. I will not allow Blackhearted to use his popularity to get me down. My product was created from a blank Victoria. My .pz2 files will also stand up against his as completely different. I will gladly send my .pz2 to any administrator who decides to compare the two. I have complete faith in it. The only thing of Blackhearted's that I used was I took at look at his MOR file to see how he accomplished the scaling, because Xena's MOR tutorial didn't cover that aspect! All I can say is that this has been a very unfortunate situation. Oh and Blackhearted - I thought you said on ICQ that creating an anime figure and face to compete with mine was BENEATH you? Guess not anymore.

myrrath ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 4:35 PM

Are y'all just blind or so quick to jump on Summfox because of the post on the copyright violation thread? Yes, there are many similarities. However, there are many differences. The point of the breast is different. The size and stature. The curvature is all different. If you really believe that this is your Ki, Blackhearted, why don't you compare the files with Summfox? I doubt Summfox will publicly post it as this is a product, but if you look, you should see that Summ created this based on Victoria, not on your Ki. I'm sorry you've been burnt before, Blackhearted. I really, truely am. I know what it's like to be betrayed, and I can see how you thought that you were being betrayed by yet another friend. However, calmly and rationally check this out, discover all your facts and realize that Summ was not meaning to copy you, came across this form in a completely different way and is not violating the Ki you created at all. Please, I know Summ. Summfox wouldn't copy other people's work, especially not the work of one considered a friend.

myrrath ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 4:42 PM

Umm.. by the way.. I looked at Ki http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=10209 She.. uhh.. she looks completely different to me.

fredoman ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 5:34 PM

There is no doubt that these two figures share one originator, and that person is Blackhearted (Gabe). Summfox, make whatever claims you will, but the similarities, and the coincidence of your release with your receiving this file from Gabe is too much for you to argue against. I've never seen your file, and seen KI only in passing, and the similarities are overwhelming. You took his file, modified it, and released it as your own. That much is a given. But all is not lost. If you have one ounce of decency, or respect for Gabe's work, you'll stop offering this file as is, and re-release it as a morph to Gabe's KI. That would remedy the situation and also honor the originator of that figure. As an aside, and also as a reprimand, had you gone to Gabe and asked his help in preparing a morph, I have no doubt that he would have placed his considerable graphic design and modeling gifts at your disposal, and assisted you in any way possible. He has done so in many occasions as many on this board will attest. But this has happened before to him, and it's high time people started respecting Gabe and the other artists who make a living selling their skills on this board. Or else you run the risk of having the same done to you by others, and where does that leave us? Sincerely, Fredoman

dboura ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 5:45 PM

Well as I see both together .. yes I see some differences .. but I also see a hell of alot of simularities. using someones methods, or modifying anothers work for self credit and profits is simply something wrong .. I tell ya seeing both of these together ... I am glad I am not into anime styled characters else I would e seriously pissed if I ended up buying something like this after buying something that it was copied and modified from. I agree with Black on this matter... His work and his time went into making something great only to have someone else walk over it and redistribute it with little changes. Especially someone that he thought of as a good friend. I have always wanted to get into modelling and etc.. for Poser and various other programs ..but now I am taking a serious second thought on is it worth it.

myrrath ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 6:05 PM

Hey, y'all. Did you ever consider something? Of course body curves are going to be similar. Do you know why? Well, I do. Because they're BOTH female and petite. Every single female has certain defining characteristics and curves. All I see here are two bodies being short. But y'all are truely sad if you really think that Summfox copied Ki. Have you even looked at Ki. No, not the Ki that Blackhearted posted but the Ki he has for sale. The two are not similar at all. Yayoi is slimmer in the hip with narrower contours. She is taller. Her eyes are larger. Her nose is different. Ki is short and realisticly plump. Her eyes are not large and animeish but small and realistic. How can there really be a comparison. One is based on REALITY, the other is based on anime. I personally think that you all need to stop attacking Summfox on this issue. Summfox is a talented artist and went through a lot to get this morph right. I was there to listen to Summfox develop Yayoi. I even know the problems Summfox had getting this particular morph to work. I assure you all, this IS Summfox's work. I personally will be buying this one and perhaps Ki as well as the two are very distinctly different to me. What really disgusts me here is that Blackhearted has really hijacked this forum to promote his own product. He uses the guise of Summfox allegidly stealing his work to show off his own product and use sympathy as a tactic towards generating sales. Everyone's so busy placating the 'wronged' Blackhearted that they fail to realize that he has completely abused this forum. It was for suggestion, not for your own means. Summfox is not to blame here. Of course bodies are going to be similar when they convey the same idea of shortening the feminine form while keeping the body slender. Blackhearted is simply overreacting. Do not fall for this feeble attempt to generate sales. It's sad.. really it is.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 7:08 PM

so this is a 'feeble attempt to generate sales', right myrrath? thats strange, because well before this entire thread ki was already one of the bestselling items at rosity. i dont need peoples 'sympathy' to purchase my items, they speak for themselves. thats why this is so disturbing - that someone is trying to capitalize on that. that it is a 'friend' makes it even worse. the image i posted above was actually rendered by summfox, not by myself. it was rendered AFTER her alterations - the 'original' yayoi posted earlier in this thread looked even MORE like ki - summfox has since lengthened the legs and added larger breasts. strange how if you leave people to their own devices, theyll do just fine at damning themselves without you having to help them along at all - i couldnt have rendered a better comparison pic myself. anyone whos done any morphing of characters can spot that they were adapted from the same character, with some minor changes. she went through a lot to get this morph right? thats strange.. because it took me a month to put together the Ki package, and she hacked hers together in under two days - including all the promotional images above... mere days after she received my Ki package. im showing off my own product? strange, i see not one render of my product or a link to it in this entire thread - other than the one you posted. i dont need to promote ki - she promotes herself. i could point out that summfox is promoting her product, which is based on ki, with my ki textures. she only credited them after i pointed out that it was obviously based on ki and she didnt even give me credit for my texture. ironic, isnt it? btw myrrath, your typing style and sentence structure look remarkably similar to that of summfox, and that message you just posted above is pretty much, word for word (including the little mannerisms) what she sent me over ICQ when i mentioned this to her. interesting indeed. i offerred a resolution to this entire situation. summfox offered me a cut of the profits, and credit in the product promotions, but thats not what im interested in. i offered to forget the entire incident, to devote my time to helping her create something totally new. i offered to do it for free, without credit. anything, a new body, a hair model, a male character, whatever. just so long as it wasnt a direct dirivative of one of my own products. it took a lot to swallow my pride and outrage, be willing to forgive again, and help resolve a situation and perhaps keep a friend. the comparison image above is the 'changed' character after this conversation. i pointed out that it was still near identical to ki, and was called a jerk and a psycho. fine. so be it. i was a fool to have been so reasonable, any other merchant would be screaming outrage in every single forum at renderosity, and mailing the store staff to have the product removed. "Oh and Blackhearted - I thought you said on ICQ that creating an anime figure and face to compete with mine was BENEATH you? Guess not anymore." yes, it was. but im learning fast, summ. im learning from the best. and in the end, ill know mine is original. and so will everyone else.

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 7:13 PM

I would suggest that BlackHearted and Summfox swap product files with each other and compare them.. Would put all of this back and forth stuff to bed right away, wouldnt it? Just a thought. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

myrrath ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 7:22 PM

Hey, that's what I suggested earlier. I guess Blackhearted is not willing to see how wrong he is. Oh, and to Blackheart and his posting: Perhaps my sentance structure and typing may look similar to Summfox's, but she's not going to say I copied her. It's called knowing how to communicate correctly. Please! Have you seen my work? It's no where near the caliber of Summfox's. Before pointing fingers, chill out. You sound stupid. As for the speed that Summ did her own morph and the speed that you did yours, did you think for one moment that different people work at different speeds? Summfox is gifted in art and computers. She has been fiddling around for longer than you think. So what if it took her 2 hours to create a morph where it took you 2 months. What are you? Jealouse? To everyone else: Sorry to have been blunt or rude. I normally am not, but I really feel Blackhearted is being foolish here. Yes, the bodies will look similar. They are both morphs of Vicki's form. I refuse to believe for one moment that Blackhearted is being anything but petty here. They are not the same file. Need I remind you.. innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. The files are not the same. I am certain of this.

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 7:23 PM

I've looked at this from the beginning and my remark is this: the work is obviously based on Ki. That in and of itself is not a bad thing, BUT... summ should have given Black credit for his work (and percentage, probably). That said, I like anime and think both styles are nice and I hope this gets worked out.

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2002 at 7:24 PM

Sorry myrrath..I didnt read all of the posts. :( But - From what I can tell it is all speculation at this point based on some renders. This issue could be resolved really fast with some cooperation between Summfox and Blackhearted. Seems logical to me. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.