Fri, Oct 4, 3:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Not a single word

Apple_UK ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 8:50 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:28 PM

I've been putting stuff in the free section since last november so I am used to people just taking without saying thanky you, the ones who do are memorable because so few do.However, my last three additions have not recieved so much as one word of acknowledgement, except from a personal friend in real life who drpos in to say nice things.

Anyway, I deleted all my free stuff and won't be giving anything away online any longer.

brynna ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 8:54 PM · edited Sat, 10 July 2010 at 8:58 PM

That's really a shame that you felt the need to delete all of your wonderful freebies!

Not to offer up excuses, but until last August there wasn't even a place to comment or say thank you, other than here in the forum. Most folks probably aren't used to having that ability. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of members didn't even realize that there was a place to comment. Just a thought.

Like you, I'm an artist. I'm used to being ignored. When people comment it's my crack!

However, that's not the reason I create artwork. Comments are wonderful and give me warm fuzzies, including the critical ones (which give me REALLY warm fuzzies, oddly enough). I do it because I enjoy doing it.

Anytime you change your mind, by all means feel free to reupload everything. 😄

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 9:27 PM

Aw Apple, that's too bad. It's true that thank yous are few and far between. I've learned to live with it long ago ;o). It's a rather thankless endeavor, giving freebies...

Laurie

AnnieD ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2010 at 11:48 PM

Ahh..yes..but y'all know we luvs ya and are thankful!!  
On another note....if I based my art on comments and praise...I would not be doing it....even tho it does offer warm fuzzies.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

TehJenneh ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 12:00 AM

To be honest....I just forget to leave a thanks because i forget the option to do so exists. It is definitely not because I wish to slight the contributor in any way. I appreciate every single last item and contributor of free items but in the moment the last thing on my mind is clicking through links. I am sorry that you were upset by the lack of thank you's but I offer mine none-the-less. Thank you for offering what you did for as long as you did. Your items were appreciated.

Elfwine ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 12:30 AM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ;) I am using an old browswer (without Flash) and oftimes things on this site do not work. We make freebies because we wish to return the good will that others have made available with their freebies. So part of the "warm fuzzies" is just the act of putting something good out there. We all know the hard work that goes into making stuff. Group hug!! :D

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!  ; )

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 1:43 AM

Apple I don't know if I've actually downloaded any of your freebies, I don't download much these days but if I have downloaded any without saying thank you, I apologise & say thank you now.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 4:52 AM

Don't be surprised by this kind of thing.  Don't expect to ever be credited either, even if something you did actually gets used in a public gallery - a lot of my stuff has been downloaded many thousands of times, and I can count the number of times I've been credited without running out of extremities.  It doesn't bother me, I do free stuff because I enjoy being generous :)

My Freebies

Jogase ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 5:03 AM

Everyone is very greatful for freebies and dont know where to put the thank you apart from in here and not all come in here some just download from rendo....I guess im one of them..and most times im excited to download and use the item i just dont think but in our hearts we are extremly thankful .so please dont thing any of us are ungrateful or ignorant we just are anxious to get the freebies downloaded and look at them .....

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 7:17 AM

The reasons people don't thank you or credit you don't really matter - basically if being thanked/credited is of great importance to you, then you won't be happy handing out freebies, because people almost never bother.

My Freebies

Greywolf Starkiller ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 11:09 AM

I'd have to agree. I haven't seen your stuff, I admit, but if the only reason for posting freebies
is to get comments, you'll need to find another job, seriously. :) People just don't comment
much, except to complain, of course! Those types are always VERY vocal. Heh.

Eric

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 11:12 AM

Before the "comments" were possible we NEVER EVER got a thank you..
the ONLY thank you is the using of the stuff in images ..and then maybe a thank you in the info...

Seeing you joining date 18 april 2009.. you never knew the old way for freebee's

Deleting all you freebee's .. because of it..
well its your stuff .........

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Yokasobi ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 11:28 AM

I have three or four freebies, over a thousand downloads between them. Only a handful of comments.

Do I have any intention of pulling them? No. Freebies are fun. 

I do keep the comment notices from ShareCG though. :biggrin:

Apple_UK ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 1:53 PM

Thanks for the replies.

It seems that no one expects the reciepents of work to to acknowledge or say 'thanks'. Well, my biggest downloader was at 1250, and even I would not have wanted to read such a list of thanks, but common courtesy demands the reciepients make effort where little has already been made.

Not many of us are Vincent Van Goughs, who, in a demented state of mind would produce art for the sake of it or to relieve hispsyche. We all need validation of what we do, and to claim other than self validation should be needed is not realistic, and numbers mean little.

The impressionists, Pre-Raphelittes and others worked for recoginition, but I think they would have eventually have put down thier brushes in favour of other activities if recognition had not been forthcomming. What value a picture if no one else knows about it? Art for its own sake has only the meaning of therapy.

No, people who have lacked the courtesy will no longer get my work. The pity is that I don't know have a viable way of sharing with those notable few few who have shown courtesy.

AnnieD ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 2:35 PM

Quote - Thanks for the replies.
 We all need validation of what we do, and to claim other than self validation should be needed is not realistic, and numbers mean little.

No, people who have lacked the courtesy will no longer get my work. The pity is that I don't know have a viable way of sharing with those notable few few who have shown courtesy.

If you are secure in who you are, what you do and why you do it...you don't need validation from others.  You are coming from ego.

As for taking your freebies and not having a viable way to let them be seen now....
In the US we call that "cutting off your nose to spite your face"

just sayin'

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Apple_UK ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 2:57 PM

I hear what say, Annie, but I don't really agree with it.

Saying that requiring more than self validation means a weak ego and inseurerity is Freudian circularity - you require people to say thank means you are weak, and because you are weak you require people to say thank you. I cannot win a circular argument.

If I required no more than self validation I would be psychopathic. Now, don't take mean that I beleive that any artist here is psychopathic, I don't. What I do mean is that a lot of people who say they only need self validation as an artist are simply fooling thenselves.

If we did not need external validation as artists then no one would tick 'allow comments' on thier gallery images, not many untick that box.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 3:01 PM · edited Sun, 11 July 2010 at 3:11 PM

From my own standpoint, I give things away because I make something, I think it's cool and I think others might think it's cool too. Other than that, I don't really need validation or recognition. The fact that someone might find one of my bits o junk useful is all that's necessary. The way I see it: if they use it, then fine. If they don't, fine again....lol. Personally, I feel that if you need constant validation then there's a self-esteem problem. I didn't say that ppl don't LIKE recognition - they do...lol - but to have to have it is another matter entirely.

One other thing to also remember: If you give away a freebie, while it may get tons of downloads, you'll be lucky if you ever see it in a render, unless you're one of the few whose items are wildly popular ;o). That's just the way it is.

Laurie

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 5:25 PM · edited Sun, 11 July 2010 at 5:31 PM

Even things people pay money for basically vanish down a black hole, although at least you have very practical and rewarding thank-you notes in the form of their money.

My Freebies

AnnieD ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 5:51 PM

Actually Apple_UK, I'm not saying that at all...what I'm trying to say is that you set your desires too strict for ordinary people to follow. 
No matter what you say or do "everyone" will not comment or pay compliments...not just to you but to anyone.  You need to find a median that you can be satisfied with....you simply can't expect everyone to follow or live up to what you set for yourself.
Try to find a middle ground...
For example...less comments..less freebies.

[Stuart Chase]

Apple_UK ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 10:30 PM

Quote - I feel that if you need constant validation then there's a self-esteem problem.

Laurie

OOPS! There's that circular argument again Laurie :)  Let's just cut the psychobabble - I can do it with the best. The issue is common courtesy: Something is offered and taken - the reciepient needs to say 'Thank you' - else they don't get no more

Simples :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 10:47 PM

Oh, I agree that thank yous are the way to go ;o). Was never arguing that fact. But I was saying that it might be a problem if you require them in order to download your freebies. In essence then, they aren't really "free" then, are they? ;o). Maybe you could set up your own website - there are a lot of free hosting venues out there - and set up your freebies as "ThankYouWare"? I'm not even being facetious, I'm totally serious. Some places, the cost of using/downloading is a cookie...lol...why not thank yous?

Laurie

Apple_UK ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2010 at 11:40 PM

Oh Laurie -you're a love :) lol. I'm really not that fussed for a the ingrates. But if someone else did it I would join - er, were you thinking off...

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 3:50 AM
Forum Moderator

I don't know if you do this, but I have seen folks leave a note that requests acknowledgement or a simple 'thankyou' in their freebie item folders.

Sadly, in this day and age good manners seem to have disappeared. Yet I still find that please and thankyou gets me a better response next time around.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 9:56 AM

Well this is a fine return from the Folk Festival for me...sigh... If you check with other freestuff creators I believe that you'd not find more than .1% who have ever received a thank you...most only get comment on what is wrong with their item if they get a response at all. So as a member, should I delete from my computer every item I never said thanks for? From your comments so far I feel as tho I've stolen them and that's something I don't do. By deleting yours from here that's kinda the underlying suggestion isn't it.
As for me I, gave the community a series of radios that I spent an awful lot of time building in autumn 2005 and tho the packs are at 1432 and 1576 dl's I've never felt like the items were stolen from me because no one said thanks...I did, as you did, put them on the curb for all and sundry and find great satisfaction from them being dl'd at all. Don't get a lot of time to model anymore as Mod duties and my real life music life consume the time I had when my music was static and I was a member only, but i sorely miss the inspiration and feeling of growth I got from building that series and long for the free time to do more building..and giving away.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 10:08 AM · edited Mon, 12 July 2010 at 10:12 AM

Last weekend the hub and I put some stuff we didn't want out at the curb knowing someone would pick it up. A guy came to the door in very short order and asked if we wanted the stuff...lol. I said nope, that was why it was out on the curb. I told him to take it and have fun! We could have thrown it away, but then it was all things which were still perfectly usable and so we figured we'd rather it take up space at someone else's place rather than in the dump. We weren't actually expecting anyone to come to the door, but we sure were hoping someone would take it ;o).

I guess my point is that while the guy actually came to the door to make sure the stuff was free to take (which was nice), what we really wanted was for it to be gone and for someone else to get some use out of it. I feel the same way about my freebies. If I make something, I'm only going to use it myself but so many times - if even more than once. Why not share it and let someone else get some use out of it? :o). Even if no thank yous are given, it's a nice feeling to see someone's used it in one of their renders. That's a nice feeling all in itself.

Laurie

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 11:34 AM

* "I guess my point is that while the guy actually came to the door to make sure the stuff was free to take (which was nice), what we really wanted was for it to be gone and for someone else to get some use out of it. I feel the same way about my freebies."

*Hear Hear!!

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 11:49 AM

shrug

Maybe, instead of putting your items in freestuff, from what I've seen, they look decent enough for MP material.  That way, you know people wanted it enough to pay for it.

The simple fact is, with the wide swath of people we have in this community, you're almost never going to be thanked.  It's not rudeness.  Some people ARE too shy to communicate with people they see as "amazing".  Some people can't communicate in English, and don't want to offend you by not at least attempting.  
But, some people just don't think of it.  The easiest way to get direct feedback is still posting a thread advertising your freebie.  It's more of a communal thing than just giving feedback on the download page.  But, still, not everyone who downloads it is going to thank you.
My Magic Metal shaders have been downloaded over 1500 times...I've gotten 2 thank yous.  One of them was someone posting it in the gallery.
If you're looking for validation from your offerings, the Poser/DAZ Studio community is not the place, at least not right now.  10 years ago, maybe.  You'd post a thread, there would be fanfare, it would be well-recieved...and used by 4 people in their renders.  But 90 or so would have downloaded it.
This is the nature of the community.  We are hoarders.  I think we need A&E to come help us.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 11:59 AM

Quote - ...This is the nature of the community.  We are hoarders.  I think we need A&E to come help us.

...and we need an Intervention ;o).

Laurie

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 12:01 PM

I was actually going to say "I think we  need A&E to come and give us an Intervention for our Hoarding", but I thought that was going a little too far with the puns, LOL.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 12:23 PM

Quote -  I was actually going to say "I think we  need A&E to come and give us an Intervention for our Hoarding", but I thought that was going a little too far with the puns, LOL.

...because we're all Obsessed....LMAO.

Okay, that's enough of that ;o).

Laurie

Apple_UK ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 12:28 PM

This is all a terrible indictment of web life: Come to the internet and normal manners and protocols are suspended, and if one requires them then one is virtually accused of being an inadequate, insecure individual with a fragile ego - well that don't wash.

@ Bobbystrahr: so why did you not say 'Thank you'? Did you not haver the time - lost your fingers after the download, or just couldn't be bothered? And no one but you has mentioned 'stealing'

@ JenX - where are these giants in vitro that are so intimidating that mortal fear to thank them ?

There are standards of behaviour and I refuse to be intimidated or villified or listen to accussations of being fragile because I require manners in my interactions on the web, no, I shall put it stronger - I demand manners, even when on the internet.

There is no reason for the web to be a jungle except that we asccept it is.

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 12:42 PM

Quote - There is no reason for the web to be a jungle except that we asccept it is.

But it is ;o). And how do you go about changing that? It would be nice if you could, but some things must be accepted as they are or you'll be sorely disappointed.

You could always look at life like I do: Always expect the worst in people and you'll never be disappointed...lol. And, strangely enough, I never am ;o).

I do agree with the niceness concept tho. I just never expect it.

Laurie

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 12:46 PM

I yield...what the heck is A&E?

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 1:05 PM

Quote -  I yield...what the heck is A&E?

It's a TV network. In the states, they show programs like Intervention, Hoarders, Paranormal State, among other programs ;o).

Laurie

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 1:59 PM

LOL...got it...that'd be on cable and I'm on rabbit ears so there's no way I'd have known that.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 2:32 PM

No offense intended, but the internet is a vast wonderland of people.  In this day and age, the majority of people OFFLINE aren't polite, so the chances of getting that ONLINE are right up there with me becoming a rocket science by my birthday.  You can expect it all you want, but you won't get it...and this is me being optimistic about humanity.

The choice is yours.  You can give of your gifts, fully knowing that the majority of people are NOT going to thank you, or even so much as acknowledge the fact that you exist to do anything other than supply their habit of collecting items they most likely will not use...Or you can keep it for yourself.  I don't consider that selfish, to be honest with you.  I feel that you are being honest in that you EXPECT a certain something from those who do download your items.  The simple fact is, you're not going to get what you want.  You can demand until you're blue in the face, you will not get even 1/100th of the people who download from you to thank you.  Maybe 1/50 will use what you create.  About 1/30 will post the image online, and about 1/20 will post it here at Renderosity.  But only 1/90 will even credit you, and they'll most likely spell your name wrong somehow.

In my 5 years working here, and 10 years in online communities, there may be politeness directly between two people, but once you open yourself up to the public, the chances of finding politeness drops  considerably.  

I'm not "accepting" of it.  It disappoints me.  In fact, the internet itself is most of the reason why I have such little faith in humanity.  But, being disappointed in it doesn't change that it is.  

AnnieD ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 4:34 PM

Quote - > Quote -  I was actually going to say "I think we  need A&E to come and give us an Intervention for our Hoarding", but I thought that was going a little too far with the puns, LOL.

...because we're all Obsessed....LMAO.

Okay, that's enough of that ;o).

Laurie

ayyyy ayyyy  ayyyyy         :lol:

[Stuart Chase]

AnnieD ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 4:41 PM

Quote - There are standards of behaviour and I refuse to be intimidated or villified or listen to accussations of being fragile because I require manners in my interactions on the web, no, I shall put it stronger - I demand manners, even when on the internet.

There is no reason for the web to be a jungle except that we asccept it is.

I demand these things offline...but it simply won't happen online.

[Stuart Chase]

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 6:20 PM

my vote is for apple_uk to sell his items.  if thousands will download each freebie, maybe 10 or
more will buy each item.  but everybody around here is polite offline or they get a 2X4 upside
the head.  no, just kidding.  I haven't noticed if they're polite online, as there's no time to read
most of what they type.

brynna ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 9:58 PM

::looks mournfully at hard drive::

Y'know when you have gigabytes of stuff that you HAD to have but will likely not use nearly all of it, yet you have to get more.... oy :ohmy:

and....

"I guess my point is that while the guy actually came to the door to make sure the stuff was free to take (which was nice), what we really wanted was for it to be gone and for someone else to get some use out of it. I feel the same way about my freebies."

Well put indeed! :thumbupboth:

I have a freestuff item, and while it has gotten almost 500 downloads, I've gotten a few thanks out of it - and those were from the forum when I posted it. Do I care? Nope. Will I make another? First chance I get. 😄

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.

Yokasobi ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2010 at 10:07 PM

Quote - I have a freestuff item, and while it has gotten almost 500 downloads, I've gotten a few thanks out of it - and those were from the forum when I posted it. Do I care? Nope. Will I make another? First chance I get. 😄

Yup. My POV too. The other thing is I don't think I'm good enough to sell stuff yet. 😄

Jogase ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 7:04 AM · edited Tue, 13 July 2010 at 7:06 AM

I think if ppl are downloading your free work and its good then when it comes time for you to make something to sell then they will buy your work so you will sell your work I think that would be alot of thanks..

Apple_UK ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 10:59 AM

Well, this thread has longer legs than I ever expected. Seems it touched a nerve? To engage in psychobabble if I may - just this once, I promise. Could the majority of response to the issue be the rationalisation of cognitive dissonance over not being thanked for work? I'm begining to suspect it is

Hey! my smileys are back. I think I had smily priviliges revocked ny Jen for a while

Aphonso3d ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 11:31 AM

Oh Josie... its sad to know that you removed your free stuff. Yes its true that people should say thank you more times... And thanks for starting this topic. Its nice to see all the points of view and to see the size this topic has.

DreamerZ_Loft ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 1:06 PM

I think something has been overlooked here.....the fact that a lot of people will simply hit that "Download" button and never, ever go to the details page, which is the only place a comment can be left.
As for requiring a comment, or thanks, or else you won't upload free stuff....well, that's up to you.  I have freebies posted under my old username, some have been downloaded over a thousand times, and for me that is all the "Thanks" I need. :)

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2010 at 4:42 PM

Ditto here.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Rorsdors ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2010 at 8:53 AM

Your right to delete your stuff, I'm one of the guilty ones,it's not that I forget I download a lot and mean to have a look at stuff and comment on it, but never seem to get time for either, I have  things on my harddrive I have never seen. 
But I should say thanks so thanks and your right.

Apple_UK ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2010 at 10:33 AM

@ Rosdors - you are forgiven 

Actually, now I've aired my point of view I'm not feeling so strongly about it. 

Anyway, I had to make some models for a picture and now they are just sat there on my hard drive and I have this overwhelming urge to upload them. I think what I will do is to upload and not allow comments, then I can pretend that everyone is saying 'Thank you' (No appropriate smiley for this).

OK - moment of petulance over

Aphonso3d ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2010 at 10:42 AM

Quote - @ Rosdors - you are forgiven 

Actually, now I've aired my point of view I'm not feeling so strongly about it. 

Anyway, I had to make some models for a picture and now they are just sat there on my hard drive and I have this overwhelming urge to upload them. I think what I will do is to upload and not allow comments, then I can pretend that everyone is saying 'Thank you' (No appropriate smiley for this).

OK - moment of petulance over

No need to pretend... I say a very big "THANK YOU" and i'm sure i'm not gonna be the only one. :m_grin:

Apple_UK ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2010 at 11:46 AM

I think I love Aphonso

Aphonso3d ( ) posted Wed, 14 July 2010 at 12:37 PM

Quote - I think I love Aphonso

:b_blush:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.