Mon, Oct 7, 2:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

0oseven ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 12:03 AM

** @VWD** - Maybe a silly question but - do you have the Carrara Software Development Kit and it's documentation ?

I'm wondering if the answer to your question [ *Do you know if the scripting functions are identical in Daz Studio and in Carrara? ] Looks like the pages dealing the scripts methods are the same?]  ** * would be in SDK manuals.

I posted the question in Carrara Forum - If no answer is given  then maybe you could ask Daz Technical Staff directly ?

I am featuring your Dynamic Cloth  at "CarraraTors" http://bond3d.wix.com/carrarators#!home/mainPage 

cheers 

Fenric ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 9:53 PM

The only "script" for Carrara is a third-party python plug-in that I am not really very familiar with.

"Standard" Carrara plug-ins are written in C++, not any sort of script, and are very different from DAZ Studio.

That said, you've done the hard part - coming up with the algorithms and functions that perform the calculations. Translating that into a Carrara plug-in should be reasonably straightforward.

0oseven ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 11:15 PM · edited Fri, 14 August 2015 at 11:19 PM

Here a test using the da "Artdecer" skirt with a complex animation [ V4 somersault] which I thought was pretty good using VWD default settings - like to see it fully textured.

Actually the model is fully clothed including a loose fitting Artdecer top  which raises an interesting question - could this [ in final version] be animated too with the sim?

https://vimeo.com/136347474

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 5:15 PM

@fivecat : Simulating a bun is often difficult to achieve. The higher is the bun, the higher the exercise is complicated. In fact, you can use every means to generate springs offered by the program. If the bun is very high and that the hanging on the head is not enough, you can select vertices at the top of the hair and use the "Nail to collision" with a fairly high rigidity (0.01). This action will allow you to generate these springs between the hair vertices and the closest vertices on the character's head.
Regarding the documentation, thank you for your assistance proposal. In fact, I am aware of have been a little concise about some explanations. Ideally, tell me point by point the subjects on which I was not clear enough.

**@**Fenric : Thank you for your informations. Unfortunately, I'm not so sure the conversion is so simple. First, I do not use C ++ as language and in addition, I think it is not so easy to convert the graphical functions in a plugin. I want to completely finalize the interface in Poser. I wish I could introduce the simulator calculations in multiple 3D tools. I think of 3D Studio Max that I know well, Maya and others. I do not know what will happen in future, but I confess that rather than write ten times the same thing in different ways, I prefer to put all my energy into writing innovative features that I hope , will achieve more realistic simulations. For me, keeping the same interface for all 3D tools and create a scripted interface is currently the only solution, in any case, as long as I am alone for developping.

**@**0oseven : Thank you for your video. I also want to say that the defaults settings provide extremely fluid results, maybe even a little too much for some clothes. Feel free to stiffen a cloth by one method or the other or both at the same time to obtain stiffer clothes. It all depends on the result you want to achieve. Your animation is superb, did you try to make a long hair simulation with it.
Thank you for sharing the information in this thread on other sites and in the Carrara Forum. I have to permeate myself with the Carrara's philosophy to start thinking about the integration of VWD & Hair Cloth in its environment.

@Biscuits : I try to do a simulation with your "Tormented Fashion Dress." I tried to keep a fluidity without losing realism. Tell me what you think.

**I think I can say that the final version will be fully finished this weekend. I want to do sufficient testing to take no risk of errors. Again I ask a little patience.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube

Biscuits ( ) posted Sat, 15 August 2015 at 8:15 PM

@VWD WOW, you did magic with the tormented dress! I would love those settings you used!

Waiting patiently, looking very forward to it!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

0oseven ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 4:55 AM · edited Tue, 18 August 2015 at 4:56 AM

Leave a comment
@VWD this video - not a very good one - is an animation of "Daz Xenia Hair on V4 ' using the same " cart wheel " motion as for the skirt. My first attempts with hair.

I had several problems understanding the workflow from the manual. My first animation had the hair "sliding " off the scalp/. My problem is with selecting the vertices so I have to practice more and learn more about the settings. if the video looks strange it is because I was moving the camera around during simulation -

https://vimeo.com/136577237

Any news on the release?

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 2:31 PM

Since two days, I can not access to my Renderosity account. My phone tells me that my account was hacked. There are times when human nature annoys me.
I fail to have response from Renderosity about the VWDClothAndHair sales conditions. I will insist again.

@0oseven : Do not say your video is not good, it is excellent. What disappoints you is that you can not position the camera as you would like and that the textures are not applied to the hair. Repeat the same video with the transparency of hair and beautiful lighting, and everyone will be admirative with this new video, you can believe me. I am aware that my documentation is not perfect, I want to take time to better explain the various settings; not just list them and tell how they work. I promise that this is the first action I undertake after the first full version.

The final version appears to work well. I would still do some tests before to start the distribution.
I can promise you it will be before the end of the month. If, of course, Renderosity answers me.

0oseven ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 8:16 PM

Whoops ! What happened here ? !

V4 Xenia 2015-08-19.JPG

Biscuits ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 4:51 AM · edited Wed, 19 August 2015 at 4:55 AM

@0oseven That blue vertices V4 is there because you left the verticegroups tab open I think.
And that the hair only sticks half is that you generated not enough springs to attach to the head is my guess.
Your video is awesome! With the cartwheels!

@vwd everything ok with your account now?

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 11:12 AM

@0oseven : Biscuits is right, I think the "Vertices tools" tab was open. If you want to make disappear the blue vertices, click on the header of the "Vertices tools" tab. For the hair movement, I feel that the difference between the first image (which have still visible vertices) and the second (which must correspond to the position of Victoria4) is too large. If you have a final position very different from the initial position, it is necessary that you put enough frames. Remember that 30 frames are one second. Feel free to try out in your mind or in reality, making the movement. If you are not able to do it in reality, the physics of VWD can not do so because the movement is too fast. Tell me if it is, indeed, a too fast movement.

@Biscuits : No, impossible to reach Renderosity from my phone (not Private Connection). The connection from a computer is working properly.

Grimhilda ( ) posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 12:49 PM

@ VirtualWorldDynamics: Although it has been a while, thanks for your replies to my earlier comments. I'm pleased that Perception Neuron motion capture interested you.

I don't want to irritate Poser users by mentioning Carrara again but I was interested to see that Fenric provided you with some information. Although he and I have never spoken, I have often heard of him in Carrara forums because he has written a number of brilliant and popular plugins for Carrara. I hope he won't mind me mentioning this. One of the plugins is an MDD file importer and exporter for Carrara which I bought just a few days ago. As well as using your program for Poser I will try to combine using this plugin with the free Python script you mentioned.

In due course, that is - I know that Poser comes first!

Thanks again to those sharing their results.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 22 August 2015 at 8:37 AM

@Grimhilda and @Fenric : Thank to Fenric for all his informations, they will be very useful to me when I want to integrate VWD in Carrara.

I want to finish the VWD interface in Poser to make it as pleasant as possible. Then I begin writing exporting to different file formats cache. Currently two formats seem to dominate: the .PC2 format and the .MDD format. These two formats are easy to generate. If someone wishes to obtain an export to another cache format, you can ask me now, I will write this export simultaneously. The integration of VWD in various 3D software will be later.

I always have a problem with the distribution of VWD. I want to keep the fact that I give a personalized program directly to each user. I know that this method does not match the default method and I repeatedly submit this question to vendors@Renderosity without response. Biscuits gave me the email of the person who certainly manage the "Vendors" service. I hope I will get an answer quickly.

Regarding development, I want to keep early next week to finish the final tests. I thought start the distribution of VWD at the end of next week. Provided, of course, to have the information from "Vendors".

0oseven ( ) posted Sun, 23 August 2015 at 2:37 AM

Leave a comment
Oh release getting close !
I wonder if it is possible and not too late to include another "camera" option - one that points to another object other than major collision object. This to allow close observation of cloth/hair items. - Hair is the obvious consideration but very useful in other situations.Say the mane on a running horse. Reason is that with "follow" ACTIVE you are likely to lose view of hair if you zoom in for closer look of simulation. If "follow" NOT active the object animation could take it outside of view.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 23 August 2015 at 7:32 AM

I never wanted to work on the interface part of the program, but I understand your request. I'll try to do something, but I can not promise anything. Currently, if you want to solve your problem, you can select the cloth or hair in the listbox at the top of the interface and click at any time with the middle button on the cloth or the hair. If displacement is too fast, you can stop the simulation, press the middle button on the dynamic Object to position the camera on it, and then resume the simulation.
Subsequently, the "Follow" checkbox will be dependent on the object selected in the listbox. What do you think about this?
I also wanted to say that even if it is the first release, this is not a final one and I will correct bugs and I will continue to make improvements regularly.

0oseven ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 12:29 AM

@VWD - Thanks for your tips which I tried with moderate success. It is second best solution.
If 'follow' button was activated after I selected Hair object in the objects panel I did not find that the camera followed the hair - which is what, from your advice, I understood would happen .
Regards the Interface Development I would say that your program can produce some wonderful results but as a user I find the interface unfriendly. I expect it to become easier with more study of your manual and practice using the program but I believe there is a need to improve so that workflow is clearer and easier. I understand you cannot do it all now but I think you must keep the interface in mind for future improvement. I don't know what other potential users think but a brilliant program hard to use is not the best to win customers.
I made another video which once again I look forward to seeing the animation fully rendered because I think its pretty good. Used some video slow motion to get a better look at results. https://vimeo.com/137099507

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 11:40 AM

@Ooseven : In the current demo version if you want to track an item, it is necessary to uncheck the "Follow" and click the middle button on the hair, as long as the hair is selected in the list box. This action will position the target point of the camera to the closest vertex of the referred object.
I have good news for you, I integrate monitoring on the selected object in the list box. You were right about the fact that it is much more pleasant to follow the dynamic object with this method.
Regarding the interface, I started on the idea that I wanted to keep much of the screen to Poser, which resulted in this interface on the right. Personally, I got used to it and I do not find it annoying. I recognize that it is not very sexy, but It can, possibly, be improved to give it a look a little more "3D Application". In any case, we must think that all functions implemented in the interface are necessary and they are the ones that give to the program its full power. In fact, I am unable to give you all the possibilities of the program. I discover myself regularly. Some simulation difficulties certainly will result additional functions.
By cons, if you have ideas about the interface, I'm interested.

I am aware that neither the current documentation or the current demonstration videos are sufficient. I have already delayed the launch of the demo program to have time to work there. I'm just now finishing the final version.

I have not had any response "Vendors" about the distribution of VWD.
By the way, if someone has an idea, I would be interested.

I would like your opinion on the throwing now or not about the distribution of VWD. Now that the final version is fully prepared, I can spend my time on documentation and demo videos. This would permit to launch a finalized version.

Give me your opinion about it.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 1:26 PM

Ooseven Excuse me, I did not thank you for your video. I understand that you would like to follow your horse's mane in the wind. This will be possible in the new version; that it is a new demo version or the final version.

0oseven ( ) posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 6:02 PM

@VWD I started on the idea that I wanted to keep much of the screen to Poser, which resulted in this interface on the right
The panel on the right is fine and will suit Carrara because Carrara interface has parameters on the right so we are used to that. Meanwhile thanks you for the new ability to have camera follow on an object of choice.I didn't expect such a "quick" fix!
I think when we have the full program and can render results we will have a better understanding of how it all 'comes together' and that will be the time for feedback and suggestions for future versions.

Your english is extremely good and the manual very well written - Your manual is awesome - 42 pages !
I cant imagine the work you have put into the program and the documentation.However there are things that can be improved in the manual so you could tell us how to make contributions without causing confusion for you and submitters.
I do suggest you make sure any re issue of the manual has a date on each page to identify the version.

Strange Renderosity is not responding to you.
Daz seem willing to sell anything these days so perhaps a distribution through them ?
Some other programmers - Fenric is one - have their own website to market their work. Is that a possibility for you. Wix.com allows you to make a site quickly ( for FREE or paid) and has shopping cart ability.

One final thing, I do not understand your sentence " your opinion on the throwing now or not about the distribution of VWD."
Do you have another word for ' throwing' ? - perhaps you mean 'release'

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 25 August 2015 at 3:13 PM

@0oseven : You are really lenient with my English. When I read my messages, I realize I'm doing a lot of mistakes. For cons, I acknowledge that I have been more serious when writing documentation.
I am sure, like you, you will better understand the interface using the final version of the program. I always have a concern because I still have no answer from Renderosity. I begin to ask myself if I will not distribute VWD by creating my own site.
"your opinion on the throwing now or not about the distribution of VWD." In fact, I wanted to ask if, for you, I should start or not the distribution of VWD. I was wondering whether the explanations of use should be improved before such distribution.

piersyf ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2015 at 8:45 PM

No documentation will ever be perfect. Different people perceive intent differently, and language can never be perfect (let alone when not your native tongue). If it concerns you, you could always try posting just the documentation, then if people decide it is something they can understand, they can then buy the software. Just an option, not an actual recommendation...

fivecat ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2015 at 1:13 PM · edited Thu, 27 August 2015 at 1:13 PM

I found the documentation enough to get started, and then I have been learning by experimenting. I think someone is already doing a tutorial with a sample hair and dress.

@piersyf, you can already see the documentation with the free version. It's here in the freestuff: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/vwdclothandhair-demo-update1/75558

piersyf ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2015 at 5:37 PM

I already have it, thanks. My comment was to VWD's concern over whether to release the product or keep working on the documentation. Having just the documentation available after the release of the product would enable people to see if it was a process they could understand, and if not, to form properly worded questions to the forum should they wish to clarify something prior to spending money on it.
Like I said, not a recommendation, just something that is possible if it made VWD happier about his documentation.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 12:46 PM

@piersyf : As you say, I am caught between distribute the program and improve documentation.
Anyway, I have now no way to sell it. I expect to have information from vendors@Renderosity.com to start selling it.
I'm doing some additions and some changes to the program following comments from some users.
I think still working on new changes during all next week.
Thereafter, I will start to make video demos and I will take the time to make subtitles.
Tomorrow I will put a new demo version on the website of Renderosity.
This version does not match the final demo version. Next week, I will send a new demo version that will bring more substantial improvements.

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 7:13 AM

Very exciting! Thanks so much for all the hard work and for keeping us in the loop

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 10:33 AM

Sell this thing! Somewhere! Please!! I've been holding off projects and other purchases so I have room on the credit card. Not your fault, really. But I gotta have this! Hahaha!! Now!!!

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

Vestmann ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 3:20 PM

Any news on this? Have you found a way to market it?

Vestmann's Gallery

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 02 September 2015 at 3:41 PM

Hello,

I received today a first message from Jenn about the distribution of my program on the marketplace of Renderosity. Unfortunately, I do not know if it will be possible to do so because of my method of protection.

Tomorrow I'll post a message that will give more details on this subject.

The new demo version will be ready for the weekend. This should correct the naming problem you may have encountered, maybe. It will make a selection of vertices using the materials and will add a new possibility of self-collision. Some keyboard shortcuts have been added to facilitate the use of the program.

This version will probably be the one that will be the first official final version, even if there will be further changes to come.

I will definitely work on the generation of a site that will distribute it.

Sorry to all those against time.

VWD

Vestmann ( ) posted Wed, 02 September 2015 at 5:47 PM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 10:46PM Wed, 02 September 2015 - #4226115

Hello,

I received today a first message from Jenn about the distribution of my program on the marketplace of Renderosity. Unfortunately, I do not know if it will be possible to do so because of my method of protection.

Tomorrow I'll post a message that will give more details on this subject.

The new demo version will be ready for the weekend. This should correct the naming problem you may have encountered, maybe. It will make a selection of vertices using the materials and will add a new possibility of self-collision. Some keyboard shortcuts have been added to facilitate the use of the program.

This version will probably be the one that will be the first official final version, even if there will be further changes to come.

I will definitely work on the generation of a site that will distribute it.

Sorry to all those against time.

VWD

No rush, just anticipation :) What do you think the price range will be for this product?

Vestmann's Gallery

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2015 at 3:38 PM

@Vestmann : This is a topic that had already been asked.
I thought I would sell my product 50 Euros or 56 Dollars.
This price corresponds to that of a direct sale.
On Renderosity, I think, for the programs, the commission is 30 percent. This is 56 / 0.7 = 80 Dollars. I find this price too expensive, so on Renderosity, I'd sell my product 40 Euros or 44.5 Dollars. This is 44.5 / 0.7 = 63.5 Dollars.
To sum up, my product will be to:

• 56 Dollars on my site when created,
  • 63.5 Dollars on Renderosity if Renderosity agrees to use my system for the protection and distribution.
    It's lots of explanations for a single price, but I wanted to clearly explain my approach.

I received an answer from Jenn Blake for the distribution of VWD. I feel that Renderosity uses a method with keys but without hardware key protection system. I spent a lot of time writing my protection system and I want to distribute my program by using it.
When I do an update, the generation of executables and sending them by mail to all buyers is done by pressing 2 buttons. I think I try to make the protection as transparent as possible for users.

Being almost ready for program distribution, but with no opportunity to do so now, I started to open a private beta test.

I asked, for the moment, to 4 people to test the final version by giving me ergonomic defaults and simply bugs that still exist, unfortunately.

The first results allow me to make corrections.

I will publish this weekend a new demo version. This version has some new features but is also the result of the first interface corrections related to the beta test.

I therefore look forward to a response from Jenn Blake, hoping Renderosity accepts the use of my method of protection.

I'm really sorry again for this against-time.

VWD

PepBoy ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2015 at 6:46 PM

I have been looking for a program that will take Poser hair and "translate" it (via fbx?) into hair that Autodesk programs and plugins --Shave and a Haircut, Hair Farm, Hair & Fur, etc.-- can "grab." It looks as though you are halfway there at least. Can the output of your program be used in this fashion?

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 9:31 AM

@PepBoy : Tell me if I'm wrong, but the programs you mention, uses wires for animating hair. For the renderings, it is necessary to use special shaders. I know a little "Fur and Hair" which is in 3D Studio Max. VWD never works on wired hair, but always on meshed hair. The animations made with hair correspond to a mesh deformation just like a cloth. He long ago, I wrote a script that converted Poser hair in 3dsmax with, however, some restrictions. Is it really that you need?

I really, really, thank, Winvdb who did a phenomenal job on the program. It gives me all the information about the bugs and the workflow errors in the interface. I also thank Ooseven which has offered to help me in the writing of documentation. I have no reply from Jenn, I would have tendeance to consider this as a refusal, even if the adage says "who says nothing consents". The choice is now made to work on improving the program into a more user-friendly program, the time to find a way for its distribution. I will publish regular demo versions including new features and changes.

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 9:56 AM · edited Sun, 06 September 2015 at 9:57 AM

Well, VWD, I will have to say that I won't be purchasing your program if you intend to tie it into my hardware. Been there, done that, and it's a complete waste of my time and money to invest in software that does this. Recently, my computer was hit by lightening. I had no option but to purchase a new computer and re-install my software. All of it. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to add to the pain of that by purchasing a program that starts out accusing me of theft after taking my money.

Sorry, I was looking forward to this software.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 11:36 AM

@Glitterati3D : I explained how I intended to work, each person will have bought three keys. If I make an update, I send the 3 keys. If the 3 keys are already used, I ask to the person, what key is to remove. This solution allows a person to have 3 computers that can use the program. This is the number of computers used by many people who works with computers. I personally do not see the connection with a theft. Of course, if you ask me every week to replace an old code, it might be me who would start having doubts. I'm sorry you thought I had a moment to think of stealing anyone. I am someone who creates and it is very rare that a creator is a thief.

I published three videos that show simulation results made with VWD.

I hope you do not think all like Glitterati3D because I stop everything immediately.

VWD

Glitterati3D ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 11:58 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 12:54PM Sun, 06 September 2015 - #4226772

@Glitterati3D : I explained how I intended to work, each person will have bought three keys. If I make an update, I send the 3 keys. If the 3 keys are already used, I ask to the person, what key is to remove. This solution allows a person to have 3 computers that can use the program. This is the number of computers used by many people who works with computers. I personally do not see the connection with a theft. Of course, if you ask me every week to replace an old code, it might be me who would start having doubts. I'm sorry you thought I had a moment to think of stealing anyone. I am someone who creates and it is very rare that a creator is a thief.

I published three videos that show simulation results made with VWD.

I hope you do not think all like Glitterati3D because I stop everything immediately.

VWD

Simply put, VWD, if you insist on this hardware lock, you ARE accusing me of being a thief who would distribute your software. I'm sorry, but there is simply no other interpretation possible.

When my computer was hit by lightening, I couldn't "remove" any locks. The computer was hit by lightening and DEAD. So, while you may have some bizarre legitimate reason to think I planned to illegally distribute your software, I simply refused to jump through the hoops of those companies who had so little trust in me after taking my money. That software simply didn't get re-installed.

wimvdb ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:05 PM

I think having 3 keys which can be replaced on request is a fair deal Not much different from most of the software I have

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:39 PM · edited Tue, 08 September 2015 at 8:44 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Love your new videos! As I always render stills I made some testrenders to show!

Dynamic hair in an animated simulation. You setup your scene like in the clothroom with multiple frames.

drape.jpg

drape2.jpg

dynamicsim.jpg

dynamicsim2.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:42 PM

Dynamic hair in a static simulation, requires only 1 frame.

Which means you don't set up an animation like in the clothroom, you just pick a pose load your hair and let gravity do it's job.

Very fast results.

staticsim1.jpg

staticsim2.jpg

staticsim3.jpg

staticsim4.jpg

staticsim5.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:43 PM

Multiple simulations after eachother for 1 render.

3simsin1render.jpg

tails.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:45 PM

Long dresses that touch the floor work very well in VWD.

gloriousmistressdress.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:46 PM

Double layered clothing in VWD.

double layered.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:46 PM

Double sided clothing example.

doublesided.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:47 PM · edited Tue, 08 September 2015 at 8:45 AM

Keep Volume in hair with stiffness.

stiffnesskeeps volume.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:47 PM · edited Tue, 08 September 2015 at 8:45 AM

Gravity works with the pose.

pose forward1.jpg

pose forward2.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:49 PM · edited Tue, 08 September 2015 at 8:45 AM

Turn a bed into a cloth.

bedsimok.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 12:50 PM · edited Tue, 08 September 2015 at 8:45 AM

Natural flows

natural flow.jpg

backvwd.jpg

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

piersyf ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 9:15 PM

Then wait 10 years and see if he's still around. All people have issues with various forms of DRM. I won't touch cloud based subscription models, which seems to mean I'll eventually have to move away from Windows as an OS, nor do I have the current versions of Adobe CS or the latest MS Office stuff. My choice, my loss (maybe). More than half the software I have uses tickets as a form of DRM. I've had complete drive failures, updated my computer 3 times in the last 5 years, and never once had a problem. Back it up, store the key. Losing data to a lightning strike is not the programmers problem, it's ours for not backing up. Not like we haven't been warned a million times. Keep going VWD, I for one am still interested.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 2:25 AM

@Glitterati3D : I do not want to maintain a controversy that does not happen to exist. I confess that your message did not make me so happy. I am truly sorry that your computer has been struck by lightning. I am really sorry that the company that sold you this software $ 200 refuses to give you a new key, despite your explanations. I just want to say that I have nothing to do. You are tarnishing my image in a forum while I never have sold you anything. You have not even mentioned the person or company that has deceived you. If you lay a charge, do it on the right person. Give the name of this company and stop to tarnish the image of those who have done nothing against you. Please.

I thank those who supported me. Of course, I continue. I do not remember it has happened something negative.

fivecat ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 6:22 AM

water_hair.jpg

fivecat ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 6:24 AM

hair_drape_airtank.jpg

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 6:19 PM

OMG that hair looks amazing. I will definitely buy this software when it comes out. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.